× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1795

REQUEST for Prayers - Parents' Worried & Suffering - Financial Condition Critical

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

REQUEST for Prayers - Parents' Worried & Suffering - Financial Condition Critical

Report bad ads?

My parents have been suffering mental and physical anguish because of critical financial losses, and they are in massive amounts of debt to our relatives and to the bank; however, today, they are in a critical financial condition, and at any time, they can go broke. My mother cries frequently, and father is also fed up. They didn't used to be as practicing, but now that they are, they want to pay off their debt and the bills they do have. However, they are not succeeding. Today, my father finally asked me to contact a mawlana, I am trying for that also.

In the meantime, my brothers and sisters, I humbly want to ask for your prayers for my parents, because I am helpless and weak against the tides of my parents' suffering and financial losses:
    1) Please pray that my father's business is sold easily and at a good price immediately.
    2) Please pray that my parents stop suffering mental and physical anguish.
    3) Please pray that my father is hired into a good job in the Middle East (as we live in the U.S.).
    4) Please pray for their aafiat (well-being) in this life and the hereafter.

"He who relieves a hardship of this Dunya (this earthly life)
    for a believer, Allah will relieve a hardship of the Day of
    Resurrection for him" (Sahih Muslim).

I am asking Allah that your 1- or 2-minute sincere prayer for my parents count also in your Book of Good Deeds on Resurrection Day. So, please, pray.

Sincere Regards,
    Anonymous

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    *charisma*'s Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    #AlwaysInMyDuas
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: REQUEST for Prayers - Parents' Worried & Suffering - Financial Condition Critical

Assalamu Alaikum

I will keep your family in my dua's inshallah (:

You should also make tahajjud prayers at night!

fi aman Allah
    w'salaam

D e a t h

is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

the hardest
    of all things before it
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! REQUEST for Prayers - Parents' Worried & Suffering - Financial Condition Critical Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. REQUEST for Prayers - Parents' Worried & Suffering - Financial Condition Critical