star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam brothers and sisters

Report bad ads?

i am a 23 year old male and need help from people... the topic for me is unresolvable, may allah swt grant me peace of mind inshallah

2. Report bad ads?
    May Ayob's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: salaam brothers and sisters

Salam alaikum Welcome to the forum.

If you have anything you need any help with, we're here. You can post it at the Advice and Support section and God willing the brothers and sisters in the forum will help you. May Allah swt grant you the peace of mind that you wish.

Salaam.

Muhammad's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum, brother. I hope we can help you in whatever little way we can. Ultimately, all help and success is from Allaah (swt), and there is nothing that is beyond His ability to resolve. Let us always have hope and trust in Him, and turn to Him always.
    | Likes May Ayob, Jedi_Mindset liked this post

Qurratul Ayn's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Conquer the Shaytaan
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum

Make sincere Du'a to Allaah Ta'ala and you shall gain help here for whatever is concerning you
    | Likes Jedi_Mindset liked this post

فَبِأَيِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
    "Then which of the favours of Your Lord will ye deny?"
    Al-Qur'aan; Surah Ar-Rahman

6. Report bad ads?
    Sparda's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wa alaicum asalam
    thanks for the reply, i am awaiting for the mods to confirm the conduction of my profile before i can reply and post, how long is this?

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Sparda View Post
    i am a 23 year old male and need help from people... the topic for me is unresolvable, may allah swt grant me peace of mind inshallah
    You can start by telling us your problem here, if you want and God willing you'll find helpful advice from memebers of this forum. But you must most importantly turn to Allah and He will remove your distress.

unknown12's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salams welcome bro

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum to talk with your fellow muslims here. I hope you feel like home in here.

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ok its a family feud, consists of 5 bros and 3 sisters, yes part of a large family, i do not know where to begin but i will describe to a sum amount so i can get advice:

i did not pray for many years, (i am a disgrace to allah and muslims)
    my sisters had a feud with my second oldest brother when i was small and they have not spoken since, many years have past and still no avail, 2 years a ago i hit my brother and that led to more fights, i was in stress and turmoil as my brothers kept wasting money and buying things which they should have consulted with me. since then, my brother who is older than me stopped speaking to me at all, he got my 2 younger brothers to stop speaking when i was full of remorse and regret, i tried my best to apologise to my brother i hit as my family detested me for it now 2 years on i am only speaking to my mum,dad all sisters and 2 older brothers (kind of) the rest of my 3brothers hate me and detest me and backbite me all the time, it hurts and i cry in solitude over this, i mnever show emotion to anyone except my mum and dad, as they are old to resolve this, we were once a happy family, as my brothers do not read namaz and i did not as well in the past, i finally started to read namaz last year but thats isha namaz which is the only one i currently know and juma, i read about islam and the history as i was not tought properly and now need to redeem myself to allah swt and what it means to be a proper muslim, i do get on with my sistrs but not well, i thought brothers and sisters stick to each other and help in time of need, i am alone what can i do, i feel so bad my heart has closed and resent what has happened and i get angry and not speak to anyone in my family, but if that did not happen, wuld i actually be reading namaz? only the almighty allah knows best and that is in which i need to pray and ask for forgivness. please do not say go and talk to them, that wont help as i tried then what difference will it do now, they swear and bite all the time to this current day. May allah the almighty help everyone in need inshallah!

12. Report bad ads?
    unknown12's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ok its a family feud, consists of 5 bros and 3 sisters, yes part of a large family, i do not know where to begin but i will describe to a sum amount so i can get advice:

i did not pray for many years, (i am a disgrace to allah and muslims)
    my sisters had a feud with my second oldest brother when i was small and they have not spoken since, many years have past and still no avail, 2 years a ago i hit my brother and that led to more fights, i was in stress and turmoil as my brothers kept wasting money and buying things which they should have consulted with me. since then, my brother who is older than me stopped speaking to me at all, he got my 2 younger brothers to stop speaking when i was full of remorse and regret, i tried my best to apologise to my brother i hit as my family detested me for it now 2 years on i am only speaking to my mum,dad all sisters and 2 older brothers (kind of) the rest of my 3brothers hate me and detest me and backbite me all the time, it hurts and i cry in solitude over this, i mnever show emotion to anyone except my mum and dad, as they are old to resolve this, we were once a happy family, as my brothers do not read namaz and i did not as well in the past, i finally started to read namaz last year but thats isha namaz which is the only one i currently know and juma, i read about islam and the history as i was not tought properly and now need to redeem myself to allah swt and what it means to be a proper muslim, i do get on with my sistrs but not well, i thought brothers and sisters stick to each other and help in time of need, i am alone what can i do, i feel so bad my heart has closed and resent what has happened and i get angry and not speak to anyone in my family, but if that did not happen, wuld i actually be reading namaz? only the almighty allah knows best and that is in which i need to pray and ask for forgivness. please do not say go and talk to them, that wont help as i tried then what difference will it do now, they swear and bite all the time to this current day. May allah the almighty help everyone in need inshallah!
    Allah help you bro, I too am in a similar family predicament atm...

Sorry I'll leave the advice to the other members.

Will make dua for you inshallah. Allah forgive you and bring you closer to him.

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ok i thought being in a large family full of malice and hatred, nearly fights ect..... i thought it was just in our blood as the shaytaan (iblis) - (may allah punish this jinn for eternity) enjoys this and takes advantage, thank you for making a dua inshallah allah will have mercy on me for what i haedone, but will i be forgiven if i do not talk to many people in my family

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

First, you should forgive yourself and start all-over again. Past is past and what's done is done- there's nothing you can do to change it. It's okay we're human in the end and we all fall into mistakes and do things we regret doing but sinking into negative thoughts will not resolve anything. Secondly, you need to seperate life's probelms from yourself and stop making them have an affect on your overall temperment. Just because you're having family problems or becuase one or many of siblings detest you and choose not to speak to you again (I'm sure they'll come around though you really can't cut off your siblings forever) doesn't mean you have spend all your life weeping for that, accept what happened as a test from Allah to test your patience and I know sometimes you'll be angry for what they're doing but just try to sleep on it. Also, work on observing your prayers and make that you first priority and focus on improving your relationship with your parents so they may interecede and have a postive effect on making things better with your siblings. You have to also not let what they do or say get to you; forgive and forget, if they backbite you or call you any names just leave the house go for a walk or something or make yourself busy with a hobby. You sound really worn out, but trust me, it's not worth it, you have to decide not to let those kind of things get to you; people are people don't let their behavior and attitude towards you have a direct effect on your life or you'll just have granted them a weapon so powerfull that it can destruct your whole life. I suggest take a time out and think about all the other important things in your life and take some time for yourself; and don't neglect your parents.

You're 23 years old and you have your whole life ahead of you insha'Allah. You're too young for depression and anxiety issues. Just stick to your prayers and work on becoming a better muslim; things will definately get better and who knows maybe they will come around one day and your post here will be history. May Allah grant you peace of mind and happiness.The only one you really need help from is God because people can't help you on their own;only God can truly help you because He is capable of all things, people aren't.

Wa'alaikum al salam.
    Last edited by May Ayob; 01-23-2013 at 06:55 PM.

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thank you for your reply i feel much better, yes praying to allah is the best as you never know what happens during the next day as its an unknown factor to us all.
    the best thing is to move on and restart since what has happened cannot be amended

Can anyone tell me what time do all prayes start and what to ecite such as 2 suna or nuful in fujar, zohur, asar, magrib

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alaykum

You can find prayer times in your area from http://www.islamicfinder.org/

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thank you for your reply i feel much better, yes praying to allah is the best as you never know what happens during the next day as its an unknown factor to us all.
    the best thing is to move on and restart since what has happened cannot be amended
    I'm glad to know that it was helpful.
    May Allah guide you and protect you, and also bless your family with love and peace.

20. Hide
Hey there! salaam brothers and sisters Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. salaam brothers and sisters