star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hadiths on Anger

Report bad ads?

Hadith - Sahih Al-Bukhari 8.135, Narrated Abu Huraira, r.a.
    Allah's Apostle [SAW] said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger."
    Hadith - Sahih Al-Bukhari 8.137, Narrated Abu Huraira, r.a.
    A man said to the Prophet [SAW], "Advise me!" The Prophet said, "Do not become angry and furious." The man asked (the same) again and again, and the Prophet said in each case, "Do not become angry and furious."
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    bangaliteen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hadiths on Anger

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 8.136, Narrated Sulaiman bin Sarad, r.a.

Two men abused each other in front of the Prophet while we were sitting with him. One of the two abused his companion furiously and his face became red. The Prophet said, "I know a word (sentence) the saying of which will cause him to relax if this man says it. Only if he said, 'I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the outcast.' " So they said to that (furious) man, "Don't you hear what the Prophet is saying?" He said, "I am not mad."

Hadith - Sunan of Abu Dawood, Narrated Abu Dharr, r.a.

The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said to us: When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down.
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Hadiths on Anger Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hadiths on Anger