× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1639

Assalamu Allaikum. I am new here and not sure what to write.

diabad's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I am from Lebanon.I am Muslim.I am shia by sect though would not like to classify our ourselves as such.I believe i am a muslim following the Prophet,Qura'an,hadith and the sunnah(i.e The way our noble prophet lived.)
    I believe the enemy of Islam is ISRAEL and all those who support the zionist ideology(who ever may be)and also who ever is trying to degrade Islam
    and always trying to bring discord among the Muslims and the last but not the least those the ''TAKFIREES'' i.e those so called Muslims who are very,very,extremetes who "manufacture" fatwas for a lilly thing and kill in the name of Islam and on the prtext of infidelity.
    Can't these people take the example of ALLAH(JALLA-JALALUHU)and prophet Mohammad(peace be upon him),that both God and the prophet used to be very patient with people and preach over and over and give people more chances and forgive before strikng them down?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Assalamu Allaikum. I am new here and not sure what to write.

I love and respect ABU BAKR AL-SIDDIQUE,UMAR,OTHMAN and ALI(may God be pleased with them all)and also not to forget the mother of the faithull-3aesha and Fatima Al-zahra'a(may god be pleased with them).

All of them are slaves to Allah(subhanahu wa ta3ala)including prophet Mohammad(may peace be upon him) and we should only rely on Allah for help,worship,dua'a,sustenance for as all the other people mentioned above are pious people but they are all dead and we cannot make the dead hear and only Allah to rely on for every thing.
    Last edited by Muslim Woman; 08-02-2013 at 03:38 PM. Reason: correct typo error
    chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum from your sunna sister in islam. To me no need to mention kind of thing like I am sunna or shia.

Ramadan mubarak to you.

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb View Post
    Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum from your sunna sister in islam. To me no need to mention kind of thing like I am sunna or shia.

Ramadan mubarak to you.
    Thanks sister .Also want to say may Allah bless you for posting the 30 pages dua'a which i was looking for a long time and it was what i wanted!!!
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Assalamu Allaikum. I am new here and not sure what to write. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Assalamu Allaikum. I am new here and not sure what to write.