star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhappy Major Issue

Report bad ads?

Hello everybody, I am an arab born Muslim and I have been never close to Islam, I still am far away from being close to my religion, I do fast, but thats mostly it to be honest

I have been dealing with issues lately, I wanted to know how do I repent for all my sins, including masturbation, and swearing falsely , as in " I swear to God I didn't do it" but I did it...and in all honesty, I'm not sure if I have said anything bad about God, maybe I was mad, or somethnig like that, and I'm afraid I have been saying bad things about Allah.

I have been thinking this over a lot, but in all honesty I need help, I need help to start praying, fasting better, and to stop masturbation and lying..

Could you guys please help me? Because I don't want to end up in hell, I don't want to die and burn without doing anything for the will of Allah, I want to repent.. Please
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Major Issue

bro , Welcome here. Allah loves those who repent sincerely. So , ask forgiveness of Allah , don't miss any salat , keep praying .

Say: "O Ibadee (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

( سورة الزمر , Az-Zumar, Chapter #39, Verse #53)
    Last edited by Muslim Woman; 01-13-2015 at 04:41 PM.
    Major Issue

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

RandomAsker's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I want to try to become a better Muslim, but I still have a question, If I have school, and can't pray, would God Forgive me?...
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

how long do u stay at school ? When is ur break time ? Try your best to offer salat in time . Do u have any Muslim students , teachers in ur school ?
    Major Issue

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    RandomAsker's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Most of my teachers are Muslims, I stay in School from 7:30 AM till 2:35 PM , and I get home at 3 PM, nd yes I have muslims students, but a lot of the students in my class are christians/atheists
    chat Quote

فصيح الياسين's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by RandomAsker View Post
    Most of my teachers are Muslims, I stay in School from 7:30 AM till 2:35 PM , and I get home at 3 PM, nd yes I have muslims students, but a lot of the students in my class are christians/atheists
    يرحم الله عليك وقل لمعلمك هذا وقت الصلاة. يا اخ مفهوم حديث ان الفرق بين المسلم والكافر الصلاة. فاقرأ باي حال عليك و سل بربنا وابكى على حالك وادع من الله خيرا في كل شئ
    Major Issue

قال النبي محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:*الـحياءُ شُعْبَةٌ مِنَ الاِيِمَانِ*
    و قال ايضا:*الحياء لاياتى الا بخير
    و قال ايضا:*اذا لم تستحي،فاصنع ما شئت*
    chat Quote

BeTheChange's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalamualykum

If you feel guilty committing all the sins you have committed this is the first of sign of emaan Alhamdulilah. I think you need to focus on your daily salaah first start focusing on your salaah and pray 5 times a day. If you have Muslim school teachers am sure they will understand if you need to go and pray. Maybe you can speak to them?

If they don't allow you to pray then fit your salaah's around your time table - this is what i do. Plan your 5 times salaah so you don't forget. When am in the office i write down my daily schedule and write down the times i need to pray so i can perform salaah according to prayer schedule. This should be your main focus once you start praying on a regular basis In sha Allah you can start focusing on reducing or stopping the other bad habits.

Focus on your faraz and then your sunnah etc - don't worry if you fall into the traps again and find yourself committing a sin in between salaah - as long as you keep praying the rest will come as your emaan increases. This process and journey will test how sincere you are in wanting Jannah, in wanting to please Allah swa etc.

I wish you all the best - don't let shaytaan win!
    Major Issue

Pain and hardships allow you to grow spiritually Alhamdulilah so smile when a so called calamity befalls upon you.
    Alhamdulilah Allah swt is the greatest.
    chat Quote

The-Deist's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah (swt) help us overcome our desires and help us worhip him as he should be worshipped and steadfast in our faith
    Aameen
    Last edited by The-Deist; 01-13-2015 at 10:09 PM.
    | Likes BeTheChange liked this post
    chat Quote

greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum.

Looks like you have realised that you need to find that "path" to Allah's mercy. Keep on that path. In syaa Allah, you will be guided.

Have a great stay

Major Issue

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

12. Hide
Hey there! Major Issue Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Major Issue