star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Best websites in Canada for immigration LMIA jobs

Report bad ads?

What are the best websites in Canada for immigration LMIA jobs?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    MuslimInshallah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Best websites in Canada for immigration LMIA jobs

Greetings Anttan,

(smile) I think I would check the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/list.asp

If you have not done it already, I'd look around the official government of Canada website for information on how all this works. It is really very informative. There is a list you can access from this link that lists employers who are NOT eligible for hiring foreign workers, and from this list, you can find links to other resources informing about foreign worker jobs in Canada.

Please be careful. There are unpleasant people out there who take advantage of foreign workers. They promise the most wonderful opportunities, but they instead treat the workers very badly. There are organisations such as this one: http://ccrweb.ca/en/migrant-workers that try to speak out and protect foreign workers. If you are coming to Canada, it would be safer for you to have some contacts with people here who could look out for you. This organisation doesn't work with individuals, but it has posted many resources and links to organisations that you can contact. You may also wish to let your embassy know when you will be in Canada (this is good advice for Canadians abroad, but I don't know the particulars of your country).

May God, the Mighty, the Knowing, Protect you and all those who venture to new lands.
    Best websites in Canada for immigration LMIA jobs

Our finitude is our distance from Him. His infinitude is His closeness to us. Abdal-Hakim Murad @Contentions

chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Best websites in Canada for immigration LMIA jobs Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Best websites in Canada for immigration LMIA jobs