× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 11 of 11 visibility 2681

ISIS Twitter accounts traced to UK govt

strivingobserver98's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    If you can read this please remember me in your duas :P
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Surprise surprise..

At least three Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) supporters’ social media accounts are run from IP addresses linked to the British government’s Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), a group of hackers has claimed.
    | Likes TMGuide liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Physicist's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: ISIS Twitter accounts traced to UK govt

Neither i trust these "Anonymous" hackers group, which is famous for it's loud statements but don't reveal any vital information like Assange did.
    | Likes sister herb liked this post
    chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist View Post
    Neither i trust these "Anonymous" hackers group, which is famous for it's loud statements but don't reveal any vital information like Assange did.
    That´s true. Also anyone can introduce himself as "a group of hackers" as well claim to be part of this "Anonymous" hacker group and give what ever kind of statements he wants. Only imagination puts limits to "evidencies" what some can show - true or fake. Sensation newspapers will spread their "message" without asking is it true or not. What an opportunity to those whose love to create conspiracy theories.
    | Likes Physicist liked this post

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What about the ISIS member with a star of David tattoo? And I saw a video where they shoot a RPG at a car of prisoners. The first shot is putting the prisoners into a car and then a long shot of them firing a RPG at it but it is too far away to see the prisoners. When the car is hit and erupts into an inferno you hear a lot of screaming for quite a long time. But a RPG would kill them instantly and if it didn't the intense inferno would burn their throats and lungs out in a couple of seconds. Obviously fake! Also after decapitation the head and body look healthy not dead. I think they need some help from the makers of Zombie movies to make their videos more realistic. ISIS is some kind of Western black ops operation. Why do they play pop music on their videos? It is haram!
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't know and I don't watch the videos.

I know we are living in the times of the fitnah, perhaps entering the great fitnah times. Only dajjal is not yet here physically.

Everything we read in the mainstream media about world affairs are manipulated information, lies pretty much. It is all to set a scene, propaganda.

Unfortunately, islam is the number 1 target. It is the avowed promise of Syaitan to lead man away from the path to Allah.

He is keeping to his vow. Look at the world today, is it easy to remember Allah? Is it easy or convenient to do His bidding? Can we 'trust' Him to take care of us? Are we capable of 100% submission?

So much fear they've put in us, so much doubt planted into our selves, insecurities and such,, they put it all out there, we come running into their open arms.. . ('They' meaning the devils (Syaitan's) army).

They have infiltrated the islamic clergy, incited bloodshed of the holy prophet's s.a.w sahabah's and cause the split of the ummah. Like what Paul did to the teachings of Jesus pbuh, similar thing also at play in islam. Only the Quran (unchanged) and sunnah has kept islam consistent, regular prayers, fasting, Hajj, and charity, maintaining the Abrahamic tradition of circumcision. No alcohol, no sex before marriage, modesty, intermingling, gambling, polygamy, inheritance all still unchanged since the times of the holy prophet s.a.w. But the devil's army are not done yet, they have chipped away, and are chipping away at it still, dividing the ummah and turning the world against Islam.

For me, the bottom line is, I don't believe 911 or IS were planned and executed by islamic organisations. It is all propaganda.

Hence, it wouldn't surprise me if something similar were the truth. But for now it remains more on gossip level.. not even 'grapevine' in my books.

| Likes Karl, OmAbdullah liked this post

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

Logikon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So, if Islamic State is an invention of the west, why are Muslims joining it?
    chat Quote

BlueOwl358's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

PS, the use of the star of David is a common symbol in the history of Islamic States, ever heard of the Karamanids of Anatolia? I am just here to clear up that annoying piece of information that is wrongfully spread. Using it as Muslims is as wrong as using the star and crescent, but not any bit more. Peace.

DSC04442 1 - ISIS Twitter accounts traced to UK govt

It has been narrated on the authority of 'Arfaja who said:

I have heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Different evils will make their appearance in the near future. Anyone who tries to disrupt the affairs of this Umma while they are united you should strike him with the sword whoever he be.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Logikon View Post
    So, if Islamic State is an invention of the west, why are Muslims joining it?
    That is like asking why there are Muslims drinking alcohol, gambling, engaging in premarital sex etc.

chat Quote

Physicist's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill View Post
    That is like asking why there are Muslims drinking alcohol, gambling, engaging in premarital sex etc.

I think there is a difference.
    Eagerness for action, inability to see the way of wisdom.
    Attempts to unite Ummah by creating tensions with the rest of the world.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hmmm maybe.. but it is all choices. Not everyone has same inclinations..

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Verily, those who annoy Allah and His Messenger (SAW) Allah has cursed them in this world, and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating torment. And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear on themselves the crime of slander and plain sin. (Qur'an 33:57-58)

Verily, those who put into trial the believing men and believing women (by torturing them and burning them), and then do not turn in repentance, (to Allah), will have the torment of Hell, and they will have the punishment of the burning Fire. Verily, those who believe and do righteous good deeds, for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). That is the great success. (Qur'an 85:10-11)
    chat Quote

15. Hide
Hey there! ISIS Twitter accounts traced to UK govt Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. ISIS Twitter accounts traced to UK govt