Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hello

Report bad ads?

hello everyone,
    i was here for the same reason my other friends spencer and scarlett are(its so unfair i'm no aloud to add links...)
    but looks like someone doen not want to be helped.
    anyways does anyone have any suggestion for me ? ps. i also have a crush on her yeah yeah she knows it. and she hates me for that, but we're still friends and i guess we're good at being friends only

and can i just say the great job rameen is refferring to was really great.....we were on this school excursion to an army base camp actually. there were some weapons on this table and rameen seemed really interested then after a while she picks up a hand grenade and asks the soldier if it works. he says it doesn't and why would he keep real hand grenades for some crazy people. and then she's like can i try who knows there might be a war tomorrow so i'll know how to use a grenade to kill my enemy. and then he shows her. she picks another one and turns around towards joey who's busy somewhere else and shouts out to him "hey joey" joey says"what?" rameen says" here" and takes out the pin and throws it on his face!

joey keeps on yelling for hours( with his eyes close and his hands covering him and he's lying in a corner and after some time starts crying ) and then he stops after rameen gives him a hand is like i'm sorry.
    he gets up and wipes his tears.........
    sorry i just couldn't keep it inside
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    fakerameen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: hello

format_quote Originally Posted by harryyyy View Post
    hello everyone,
    i was here for the same reason my other friends spencer and scarlett are(its so unfair i'm no aloud to add links...)
    but looks like someone doen not want to be helped.
    anyways does anyone have any suggestion for me ? ps. i also have a crush on her yeah yeah she knows it. and she hates me for that, but we're still friends and i guess we're good at being friends only

and can i just say the great job rameen is refferring to was really great.....we were on this school excursion to an army base camp actually. there were some weapons on this table and rameen seemed really interested then after a while she picks up a hand grenade and asks the soldier if it works. he says it doesn't and why would he keep real hand grenades for some crazy people. and then she's like can i try who knows there might be a war tomorrow so i'll know how to use a grenade to kill my enemy. and then he shows her. she picks another one and turns around towards joey who's busy somewhere else and shouts out to him "hey joey" joey says"what?" rameen says" here" and takes out the pin and throws it on his face!

joey keeps on yelling for hours( with his eyes close and his hands covering him and he's lying in a corner and after some time starts crying ) and then he stops after rameen gives him a hand is like i'm sorry.
    he gets up and wipes his tears.........
    sorry i just couldn't keep it inside
    .................and thats the reason why i hate you.........
    chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello to you

Welcome to forum. Seems we are gaining your whole class here... one by one.
    | Likes greenhill liked this post
    hello

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb View Post
    Hello to you

Welcome to forum. Seems we are gaining your whole class here... one by one.
    trust me i hate my friends ssooooo muuch.....the are soooooo stubborn wait so am i
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by rameen- View Post
    trust me i hate my friends ssooooo muuch.....the are soooooo stubborn wait so am i
    Well, that´s possible but I afraid that kind of matters (and chatting between opposite gender) doesn´t belong to this forum at all. Anyways, maybe we can help your school mates understand Islam better in here.
    hello

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb View Post
    Well, that´s possible but I afraid that kind of matters (and chatting between opposite gender) doesn´t belong to this forum at all. Anyways, maybe we can help your school mates understand Islam better in here.
    thanks alot, and yeah i know that.
    Last edited by fakerameen; 03-19-2016 at 02:15 PM.
    | Likes sister herb liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thanks alot, and yeah i know that.
    and thats why she wont join facebook or instagram but instead islamic forums. and she wont even contact us on anyother socail media network. if we have something realllllllly important then we have to cantact one of the girls to talk to her.
    and oh i'm starting to like this place. its good to know other muslims aren't as reserved as rameen.
    | Likes 1975 liked this post
    chat Quote

BilalKid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

and thats why she wont join facebook or instagram but instead islamic forums. and she wont even contact us on anyother socail media network. if we have something realllllllly important then we have to cantact one of the girls to talk to her.
    and oh i'm starting to like this place. its good to know other muslims aren't as reserved as rameen.
    u go army school?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid View Post
    u go army school?
    noooooooooo. what made u think that?
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    BilalKid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

noooooooooo. what made u think that?
    u say..

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

oh i'm sorry. it was just an excursion.
    chat Quote

anatolian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well come friend. I hope you benefit from this place and understand Islam better.
    | Likes harryyyy liked this post
    chat Quote

greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum.

Brings me back to my teenage years.. you guys are just hormones running wild! Believe me, you guys are not ready for it. School age years are the ONLY time you have for YOURSELF. Every activity that you could possibly do, learn about, develop, is wasted and believe me again, these opportunities don't come around like they do after you leave school, and it will cost money. So you will waste those golden moments to build real self worth instead get deeply entangled in an emotional mess, trying to understand the emotions of another person (boyfriend or girlfriend) who is also in an emotional discovery phase... just the beginning phase, at that. Where would that leave you? Totally confused. Once you leave school, you start working, have transport, and place, or at least, independent of parents, then you can possibly take a look at what those hormones, but now it is very much like a very powerful engine in the hands of the inexperienced. Likely to head into trouble.

But enough said for a welcoming note, a direct result from your introductory post, and its subsequent responses giving clearer picture also inciting my comments above.

But I do hope that your stay here will be long.. so I wish you a great stay. Browse the archives.

hello

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Brings me back to my teenage years.. you guys are just hormones running wild! Believe me, you guys are not ready for it. School age years are the ONLY time you have for YOURSELF. Every activity that you could possibly do, learn about, develop, is wasted and believe me again, these opportunities don't come around like they do after you leave school, and it will cost money. So you will waste those golden moments to build real self worth instead get deeply entangled in an emotional mess, trying to understand the emotions of another person (boyfriend or girlfriend) who is also in an emotional discovery phase... just the beginning phase, at that. Where would that leave you? Totally confused. Once you leave school, you start working, have transport, and place, or at least, independent of parents, then you can possibly take a look at what those hormones, but now it is very much like a very powerful engine in the hands of the inexperienced. Likely to head into trouble.

But enough said for a welcoming note, a direct result from your introductory post, and its subsequent responses giving clearer picture also inciting my comments above.

But I do hope that your stay here will be long.. so I wish you a great stay. Browse the archives.

thank you so much. (even if that wasn't for me)

to be honest......i could not understand a word u said

like ok wait... so we are not ready(for what?) and in school life i should only think about myself and everything i do is wasted and like i'll laugh at myself when i grow up?.....and those last lines, not even a word.....seriously man i'm doubting how i get an A+ in english...
    Last edited by fakerameen; 03-19-2016 at 05:38 PM.
    | Likes harryyyy liked this post
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thank you so much. (even if that wasn't for me)

to be honest......i could not understand a word u said

like ok wait... so we are not ready(for what?) and in school life i should only think about myself and everything i do is wasted and like i'll laugh at myself when i grow up?.....and those last lines, not even a word.....seriously man i'm doubting how i get an A+ in english...
    can i just say i agree with that? except fot the fact i dont get A+......
    chat Quote

Hamza :)'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

woah woah woah what's going on, calm down kids
    chat Quote

Hamza :)'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum all of you guys btw
    chat Quote

azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

IB is an Islamic forum. Plz take care of its decorum
    | Likes sister herb liked this post
    chat Quote

greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

@rameen ... yes it was not for you.

People your age are not ready for relationships. Are you looking for relationship?

I have seen far too many kids when others are out doing things they only think of their girlfriends. They don't spend time on anything else but girlfriends. Even their old pals get left behind...

So what part of what I was saying applies to you? You are the one being sought, but refusing. Briĺliant!
    hello

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

and thats a great job she's doing!
    i appreciate it
    | Likes fakerameen, sister herb liked this post
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! hello Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. hello