Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Help

Report bad ads?

Salam.
    I'm a Muslim but I'm having trouble in believing in the concept of Islam. I have a more idealistic viewpoint on Islam. For example, if I miss a prayer, i'm expecting some sort of punishment. If I don't receive a punishment then I feel as if it's ok to miss prayers. I'm having trouble even doing Wudhu and when I do pray, i'm not having that connection with Allah (swt) because my mind's wondering off somewhere else. I want to become a better Muslim, but I feel like i've lost that spiritual connection. And my belief in Allah (swt) is wavering. I need advice.
    JazakAllah.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Help

Walaykum as Salaam.

Allah does not punish us instantly; If He starts doing this , we all will die.

Keep praying to Allah to strengthen your faith. We have similar threads. Please browse those. Many useful answers are there.

May Allah protects u and us from the traps of Satan.
    | Likes greenhill liked this post
    Help

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah gives us our lifetime to find Him. Does not require much, no miracles (only for those fortunate few to witness it) just a reasonable mind to see past the worldly deception to realise the message.

Pride, the common enemy. The one thing that can make us reject.

So, you are young. And the thing is, there is still some journey to go through to get past this young high octane spirit (of youth). And there is more challenges up ahead for you, unfortunately. There is no escape. Remember life is a test. It has started and it never ends. It gets easier (relatively) when we learn to submit.

Remember Allah is Great and we are nothing, always. If you give up life you lose If you give up the deen you lose even greater. Don't give up either. You will be asked what you did with this life..

Reminder to self as well...

Help

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wa'alaikum as'salaam,

Inshallah I would advise in increasing your knowledge on Islam. The more you learn the more you'll be able to answer your own questions and the more you'll be able to reason with yourself and find a solution. Read the Quran with translation, take your time with it. Read the commonly popular hadith. And read on the fundamentals of Islam articles/books, like Al-Minhaj Al-Muslim.
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Huzaifah ibn Adam's Avatar Scholar
    brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brother aaj has given some good advice, and that is that you should take out time to study the Deen. If you can find a reliable `Aalim in your locality to study by, do so. If not, read authentic Islaamic literature online. Increase your knowledge of Islaam.

Ask Allaah Ta`aalaa to guide you and keep you guided. Ask Allaah Ta`aalaa to make things easier for you, and grant you understanding.

آمين يا رب العالمين
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    Help

اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Help Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Help