× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 38 visibility 4331

Screamed out of fear.... Woke up my whole family....

Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I really need advice. I do not want this to happen again. I think I have a fear of sounds I can not recognize/verify the cause of.

I really need the protection of Allah. I have no mental problems or anything.

It went like this:

I woke up around 2 AM. Did ghusl, entered the living room, heard a sound. And then I guess paranoia hit me and I screamed :/ wth.....

Btw, my mom said to not do ghusl in the night, should I listen to her? She says because the shayateen are active and you can become mentally ill if you bath in the night.

Now my fam prob thinks of me as ill. Prob not.
    Last edited by Serinity; 09-12-2016 at 03:19 AM.

Meaning of Shirk according to The Qur'an
    " Worshipping anyone or anything besides Allah " or " distributing anything exclusive to Allah, to anyone or anything else "

Meaning of Tawheed according to The Qur'an
    Worshipping none but Allah. Affirming whatever is exclusive to Him, Him alone.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    popsthebuilder's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Screamed out of fear.... Woke up my whole family....

format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity View Post

I really need advice. I do not want this to happen again. I think I have a fear of sounds I can not recognize/verify the cause of.

It went like this:

I woke up around 2 AM. Did ghusl, entered the living room, heard a sound. And then I guess paranoia hit me and I screamed :/ wth.....

Btw, my mom said to not do ghusl in the night, should I listen to her? She says because the shayateen are active and you can become mentally ill if you bath in the night.

Practice fearing no thing what so ever but the repercussions of your own actions. Absolutely no thing can negatively affect the Will of GOD or you who faithfully abide by it. Sounds, and sights are generally the limit of what Satan can amass, and none of it can harm you. Continue in Faith and let not your idle wanderings a fright you or veer you from your goal, that pleasing goal in the sight of GOD.

humbly, peace
    | Likes Search, Love_Sahabah liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    Practice fearing no thing what so ever but the repercussions of your own actions. Absolutely no thing can negatively affect the Will of GOD or you who faithfully abide by it. Sounds, and sights are generally the limit of what Satan can amass, and none of it can harm you. Continue in Faith and let not your idle wanderings a fright you or veer you from your goal, that pleasing goal in the sight of GOD.

humbly, peace
    True, I should fear none but Allah, just as I should worship none but Allah.

I feel bad waking up my family tho.

But yeah, this is a good opportunity to go back to the Quran and rememorise Ayatul Kursi (an ayat / verse in the Quran) and the 3 quls (3 last Surahs / chapters in the Quran)

I feel more guilty for waking up my family.
    | Likes Umm Abed liked this post

" Worshipping anyone or anything besides Allah " or " distributing anything exclusive to Allah, to anyone or anything else "

chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Bro , sorry to hear that. Do ablution before u go to sleep. Recite Ayatul Qursi , Sura Falak , Nas.

Never heard that we must not take bath at night. If needed we can do it.

Don't miss Salat. Recite Quran daily.
    | Likes Arfa liked this post

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman View Post

Bro , sorry to hear that. Do ablution before u go to sleep. Recite Ayatul Qursi , Sura Falak , Nas.

Never heard that we must not take bath at night. If needed we can do it.

Don't miss Salat. Recite Quran daily.

I will start doing that. In shaa' Allah. And this time, I am determined to do it every single time. I promise myself that.

chat Quote

Huzaifah ibn Adam's Avatar Scholar
    brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Making Ghusl at night doesn't make a person mentally ill nor does it have any other negative effects. If it did, how many couples around the world would be having mental illness (because some make Ghusl even more than once a night...)

For what reason did you get up to make Ghusl, though? You haven't gotten married yet, right?
    | Likes Search, Umm Abed liked this post

اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam View Post
    Making Ghusl at night doesn't make a person mentally ill nor does it have any other negative effects. If it did, how many couples around the world would be having mental illness (because some make Ghusl even more than once a night...)

For what reason did you get up to make Ghusl, though? You haven't gotten married yet, right?
    Correct, I am not married. I had a vivid dream. And therefore I decided to do Ghusl because Fajr was 2 hours and 30 minutes away.

And Allah knows best.
    Last edited by Serinity; 09-12-2016 at 01:43 PM.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I see, I see. You should get married soon, though. And have children.

Some guys, when they have children and go to the Department of Home Affairs to fill out those forms, then in the old days (Apartheid era), they used to have "Race:" as part of the fields to be filled in. The guys used to write: "Formula 1." And under "Sex:" They'd write: "Yes, please."

You're like one of those guys.

(Others used to fill it in as "Once a week." But that's swak, though. What's once a week...)

اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I see, I see. You should get married soon, though. And have children.

Some guys, when they have children and go to the Department of Home Affairs to fill out those forms, then in the old days (Apartheid era), they used to have "Race:" as part of the fields to be filled in. The guys used to write: "Formula 1." And under "Sex:" They'd write: "Yes, please."

You're like one of those guys.

(Others used to fill it in as "Once a week." But that's swak, though. What's once a week...)
    No kidding, I had to read your post several times to get it. So what is this "Department of Home Affairs"? Is this some kind of thing you go to when you have children?

I need to finish off my education before marriage. I wonder.

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You don't have a Department of Home Affairs in your place? It's where people go to get their passports, their IDs, their marriage certificates, birth certificates for their children, etc.

اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

there probably is one over here. I feel too young to marry (18 yrs old) .
    Last edited by Serinity; 09-12-2016 at 02:38 PM.

chat Quote

talibilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Non Sectarian Muslim
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It went like this:

There's nothing wrong to ghusl at any time needed . in case you want to do ghusl later(delay it before half an hour before subuh sadiq or Sahar finishing time ) its allowed you do wudu (with gargling and nasal rinse) and sleep.

You must know Ayatul Qursi since its VI to guard of from evil or jinns. The sound may be anything even not from such evil things but its said rarely jinns create sound JUST TO FRIGHTEN Men (empty vessels make more noise) and jinns nature is like Dogs , if you run they will chase you, If you stop n face them they will retreat. Allah is always with his believers and he is enough to care of us. Nothing can harm us EXCEPT ALLAH ALLOWS it. if any thing Bad happens to a good believer with Allah's consent but there could be two hidden goods in it.
    Last edited by talibilm; 09-12-2016 at 03:12 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm View Post

There's nothing wrong to ghusl at any time needed . in case you want to do ghusl later(delay it before half an hour before subuh sadiq or Sahar finishing time ) its allowed you do wudu (with gargling and nasal rinse) and sleep.

You must know Ayatul Qursi since its VI to guard of from evil or jinns. The sound may be anything even not from such evil things but its said rarely jinns create sound JUST TO FRIGHTEN Men (empty vessels make more noise) and jinns nature is like Dogs , if you run they will chase you, If you stop n face them they will retreat. Allah is always with his believers and he is enough to care of us. Nothing can harm us EXCEPT ALLOWS. if any thing Bad happens to a good believer with Allah's consent but there could be two hidden goods in it.
    Yeah I should relearn Ayatul kursi.

I'm struggling with Imaan, tho. maybe because of my weakened state of Imaan, this happened. But I do know it was irrational fear, like why would one be afraid of sounds. Allahu alam.

Sometimes I doubt my state of Imaan.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

there probably is one over here. I feel too young to marry (18 yrs old) .
    Rubbish. Balderdash. There's no such thing.

You're more than old enough to get married. If you're old enough to get "vivid dreams" you're old enough to get married.

اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Rubbish. Balderdash. There's no such thing.

You're more than old enough to get married. If you're old enough to get "vivid dreams" you're old enough to get married.
    True, I am old enough. I used the wrong word "vivid".. It was more or less unconscious /vivid.

Either case, you are right. I am still in education tho. And I have no job. But I feel I need to become better in deen before considering marriage.

I think this thread has served its purpose.

One off topic question tho:

Allah's exclusive rights, hold the same importance/significance as His attributes. Right?
    Last edited by Serinity; 09-12-2016 at 04:41 PM.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You can get married before having a job If your wife will continue remaining by her parents and you remaining by yours, until such time as you have completed your studies and have secured for yourself a reliable job which pays enough to support a family.

اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah's exclusive rights, hold the same importance/significance as His attributes. Right?
    What do you mean?

اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What do you mean?
    One of Allah's exclusive rights are:

To be obeyed and to legislate what's haram and halal.

To be worshipped alone.

As for Allah's attributes:

Ar-Rahman,
    Ar-Raheem,

etc.

I've been going through hardship regarding Shirk and Tawheed. So one of the ways to convince myself is to say "Allah's attributes are exclusive to Him, just like His rights are. In that regard, and in the same respect, they carry the same importance - Distributing them /directing them etc. To anyone or anything besides Allah, is major shirk. This applies to all Allah's exclusive attributes and rights. I.e. to be worshipped. And to disobey Allah in that regard- i.e. to not single out Allah in worship, would be major disbelief."

In short:

I'm suffering from thoughts of kufr and shirk. WHich has frankly speaking made me suffer to some degree....... :/ I shall just trust Allah in the knowledge, and not let shaytaan make me doubt and thus suffer.

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Love_Sahabah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brother that is so scary subhanallah. Try to read ayatul kursi and surah mulk.
    | Likes Search liked this post
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Screamed out of fear.... Woke up my whole family.... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Screamed out of fear.... Woke up my whole family....