star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My story

Report bad ads?

Hi guys I wanted some advice so please read my story this is all true and it happens to me so I need to know what will happen so please reply

So it all started about 2 years ago and I suddenly got deppresed and had some minor anxiety but it wasn't anything major and I had my good and bad days
    And this carried on for a year.

And then last year I got really badly depressed and had mental health problems and anxiety so I started to become very emotional and started to isolate and hate my self and then a few months went by and I started self harming and cutting my wrists and burning my self and started smoking (still do) and then a few months after that I attempted suicide by drinking bleach but unfortunately I survived and ended up in hospital and then I was stuck in a mental hospital for a few months and when I came out I was okay and stable but still depressed and was taking anti depressants and a few months went by and I hit rock bottom again and this time I really wanted to hurt my self so I would self harm like four times a day and a few weeks after I overdosed on paracetamol but unfortunately survived and woke up in a mental hospital and now I am out and mentaly stable but I'm okay

thank god

But I feel really bad for what I had to put my mom through

I'm a fifteen year old boy and wanted to know will go to hell for attempting suicide or giving my mom a hard time

Please reply.My story My story
    | Likes Scimitar, Snow liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: My story

life full of ups and downs..

365.. hopefully that was on purpose.

I know life is about risk but.. Maybe your taking it too far.

I'm sure your mum will forgive you..

and maybe people will put away the 13 foot bargepoles..

but first you need to ask yourself... why suddenly depressed?

it's ib so I'm sure you will have other people offer help.
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 09-18-2016 at 09:41 PM.
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

Little_Lion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalaam aleikum, brother.

My husband committed suicide, and I went through with him many of the same problems you face, with his depression and anxiety. He didn't cut, but he drank, and he would try to harm himself when he did. Once he swallowed an entire bottle of Prozac to try to kill himself . . . just a heads up, it doesn't work. He was in the hospital for a week after that. Eventually he ended up shooting himself.

My response to you may seem a bit harsh, but it comes from personal experience. No, you will not go to hell for attempting suicide if you repent. But if you DO commit suicide, you WILL go to hell. And if you love your mother, you will not put her through what I go through every day: the knowledge that your loved one is going to hell and you will never see them again. Insha'Allah I will go to Jannah, but my husband, he will not be there. It breaks my heart and I cry every time I think of it.

Don't put your mother through that. Repent, and try to go to Jannah with her so she can be with her son in the afterlife.
    chat Quote

Huzaifah ibn Adam's Avatar Scholar
    brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You will see your husband again though, sister. On the Day of Qiyaamah. Also, the people in Jannah will be able to see the people in Jahannam whom they knew in this Dunyaa. They will be shown them when they ask the Malaa'ikah.
    My story

اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Huzaifah ibn Adam's Avatar Scholar
    brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

@The OP:

Whatever you do in your life, never commit suicide. There's no going back from that. It's the worst decision a person can make, second to committing Kufr.

You're only 15. What are you depressed about? Give some reasons as to why you are depressed, and the members will be able to offer advice, In Shaa Allaah.
    My story

اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا
    chat Quote

Umm Abed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    On A Mission
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Its a good thing that you are regretting what you put your mom through. Dont ever attempt suicide its a way to hell.

Can you remember what caused you to feel so bad about life? Sometimes things seem much worse than they actually are and we tend to lose focus and look for a way out.

But remember this is the world, it is no heaven but you can make it a path to Jannah by re-focusing your life and becoming an ambitious person. Try to help yourself by changing the mindset. A good mindset is the first point to start off with. Set goals for yourself.

Theres so much you can do. Life will become much more pleasant.
    | Likes noraina, Search, Eric H, Scimitar, ardianto, Snow liked this post
    chat Quote

drac16's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brother, Allah never told us that this life would be easy. The message of Islam is not "Worship Allah and your life will become better" -- it is "God is so good that He's worth following no matter what comes". I have suicidal thoughts all the time, but I know that it would displease God if I ever acted upon those thoughts. He's so precious and so amazing, even during my worst days. Brother, don't commit suicide. It would displease God and your family members and friends.

Make a habit of dhikr. Next time you feel like harming yourself, chant dhikr. Say 'Subhanallah' 33 times, 'Alhdamulillah' 33 times and 'Allahu akbar' 33 times. It's more than just saying words out loud. There is spiritual energy behind those phrases, so when you chant them, you are nourishing your spiritual heart.
    Last edited by drac16; 09-19-2016 at 09:04 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Suicide is a very disgusting and terrible thing. People say that committing suicide will help them get them out of the problems of this world... if they only knew...
    | Likes Huzaifah ibn Adam, Scimitar, ardianto, Search liked this post
    My story

He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him [59:23]

chat Quote

Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Islamic456

keep ya chin up, always - be strong for your family, life gets better the older you get.

you're not the first to attempt suicide and you won't be the last - but you are fortunate it didn't work.

suicide is not a solution to anything - and creates Turmoil and Pain for those the suicidal leave behind in this world ... You think the problem is over for you but you have your family even bigger ones and they will have to live with them for the rest of their lives - it's a cowardly way out young man.

Do not entertain such foolish ideas as suicide.

seek your refuge with Allah, in sujood and in dua.

Scimi
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings and peace be with you Islamic456; and welcome to the forum,

But I feel really bad for what I had to put my mom through,
    I am confused, in your other thread, you say it is your dad who shouts at your mum, are you both giving your mum a bad time?

You have choices, you may have been bad to your mum in the past, but it is now today, and you do not have to be bad to your mum today or ever again in the future. Instead of punishing yourself by cutting and burning, help your mum around the house, try and make up for what has happened in the past. If you can help your mum, you will feel better about yourself, and you will loose the need to self harm and attempt suicide.

Pray for your mum, dad, and your family, pray for peace in the house, pray that they may all have eternal salvation, but you also have to do something. If there is lots of shouting in your house, then reply quietly and slowly, if you continue to talk quietly, they will eventually lower their voices to match yours.

In the spirit of praying to a just and merciful God,

Eric
    | Likes Scimitar, ardianto, Search, greenhill liked this post
    My story

You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Awaiting email confirmation
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib View Post
    Suicide is a very disgusting and terrible thing. People say that committing suicide will help them get them out of the problems of this world... if they only knew...
    Well I'm not trying to be rude but I only attempted suicide because I was really desperate people who attempt suicide are desperate they are not actors
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Greetings and peace be with you Islamic456; and welcome to the forum,

I am confused, in your other thread, you say it is your dad who shouts at your mum, are you both giving your mum a bad time?

You have choices, you may have been bad to your mum in the past, but it is now today, and you do not have to be bad to your mum today or ever again in the future. Instead of punishing yourself by cutting and burning, help your mum around the house, try and make up for what has happened in the past. If you can help your mum, you will feel better about yourself, and you will loose the need to self harm and attempt suicide.

Pray for your mum, dad, and your family, pray for peace in the house, pray that they may all have eternal salvation, but you also have to do something. If there is lots of shouting in your house, then reply quietly and slowly, if you continue to talk quietly, they will eventually lower their voices to match yours.

In the spirit of praying to a just and merciful God,

Eric
    You don't know what my life is like I never be mean to my mum if I ever be mean to my mum you can curse me
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings and peace be with you Islamic456;

You don't know what my life is like I never be mean to my mum if I ever be mean to my mum you can curse me
    Please forgive me if I misunderstood you, but in your first post you said....

But I feel really bad for what I had to put my mom through
    May Allah bless you and your family.

Eric
    | Likes Search, Umm Abed liked this post
    My story

You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.
    chat Quote

Search's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

(In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

(Peace be upon you)

My beautiful little brother Islamic456, please don't take anything to your heart as we all wish for you the best and want you to succeed. It's gonna be okay, you know.

Just, please, think of today as a new day. Please repeat these positive affirmations daily as many times as you can: "Today is a wonderful day because I'm alive, and I'm grateful."

Then think in your heart: "How can I make my today even more wonderful?" That's the thought I want you to carry inside your heart and mind as a motivator to do those actions because that will make you feel absolutely better about your today.

Remember no two days are like; and there will be surely one day if you keep to this positivity that you'll truly be grateful that you are alive and wherein you'll truly feel wonderful InshaAllah (God-willing). So, look to that day.

(And peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic456 View Post
    | Likes LaSorcia, Eric H, Snow liked this post
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well I'm not trying to be rude but I only attempted suicide because I was really desperate people who attempt suicide are desperate they are not actors
    You're not being rude.

Btw I was giving advice
    | Likes Snow liked this post
    My story

He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him [59:23]

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You're not being rude.

Btw I was giving advice
    Well your not giving helpful advice
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well your not giving helpful advice
    At least I tried!
    | Likes Umm Abed liked this post
    My story

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

At least I tried!
    Well don't get involved My story
    chat Quote

Umm Malik's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Experience advices :
    1 if you listen to the bad song stop listening or try to see the sin you do it so much and stop it for the sake of Allah
    Qur'an...Qur'an. ..Qur'an read it , listen to it and try to don't let a day pass without taking advice from your lord every day
    Read adkar assabah WA lmassae every day
    Try to change your life from a parson who live a normal life to a parson who live to pleased his lord and to win the paradise
    Because when you think of paradise you won't give the Dunya more then deserve and you will know that is a period and the right home is the hear after ... so tell your self in every hard time , this will be end but the hear after is eternal life
    If you know a doctor who can do hijamah do it it's so helpful
    And know that those problems from my experience is just from shaytan and since the love of Allah be in your heart all those things will go gradually
    And you will see
    But don't think of suicide you don't know it may be the last moment in your life and don't choose to end your life like that
    The Quran is the solutions
    It's easy for Allah to heal you
    just put your trust in him
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

try to remember that this life is meant to be hard on us, but we are only on this earth to see if we will obey Allah swt and follow the religion of Islam......there is a hadeeth that says, "this world is a paradise for the disbeliever and a prison for the believer, and the afterlife is a prison for the disbeliever and a paradise for the believer....." there is also another that says, the person with the worst life will be put in heaven for a second, and when asked about their existence, they will say, "I have never suffered," out of amazement of God's reward, and the person with the best life will be put in hell for a second, and say, "I have always suffered," out of fear of God's wrath. The point I'm trying to make is that the afterlife is what's important, not this world. This world is just a place to be a tested....also, I would like t share story with you....I remember feeling suicidal like you 3 years ago in the 9th grade when I had made terroristic threats at school due to the trouble I had gotten in as I had severe anxiety issues and autism and always wanted to go home.....I had been locked up in mental hospitals 3 times, for a total of 36 days, and went to jail for a night.....I faced criminals charges and years in federal prison.....and I felt suicidal, but do you know what I did? I turned to the only being I could turn to....Allah. Before, I did not take religion seriously at all, and believed in the power of people.....I was an atheist at times, and would commit many sins....but when I was put into a helpless situation, I realized the only one who could save me was God (Allah). And remember, everything happens for a reason....Allah sometimes tests people to draw them closer to him so that they will make the right choice and have a better afterlife....he also put suffering in people's lives or allows it to happen so that people can have a better life in the long term....everything is according to plan, and Allah's Qadr....So now would be a good time to make dua....also, never, ever kill yourself, as that will put you in hellfire forever.
    Last edited by Mustafa16; 09-25-2016 at 01:56 AM.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! My story Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. My story