× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1325

It is possible to seek God's advice or opinion?

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I have a Dua which sometimes I have strong urges of making this Dua and some people tells me, "stop, you should repent for committing disbelief" and some say: "according to Quran, one must make Dua according to his intention. Because, everything must be done with intention". Now I'm totally confused and bit scared, and the only one I know who can grant me the right answer is All Knower. Because, if I get His opinion about my Dua, or just for clarification, then I can easily do the right things in halal ways without worrying.

And the reason I wish I can ask God a question, is because the answer I'm looking for I cannot find it clearly. And I need a crystal clear answer so that I can easily do things in halal way without committing any typebof disbelief or shirk.

So, the question is: It is possible for a regular believer to seek God's opinion, advice or answer for any question he has? If yes, whats the best and wise thing one can do in order to achieve it?

I understand that Quran says: "...ask the people of Message...". But here's the problem, the Prophetic Era has ended permanently, and now days there is no prophet or messsenger. So, how can I recieve God's answer for the question I have in other ways than answering directly like He used to do the some prophets and messengers, to the point where this message "and it is not fit for any human being that is should speak directly, except through a veil or through somene We send". Something like this.

How can I notice God's answer?? What are the signs for getting a question answered by God? Is there any guideline mentioned in Quran which tells you how you know the answer which you seek from God?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: It is possible to seek God's advice or opinion?

Through the first revealed word of the last revelead Book.
    Reading.

2dvls74 1 - It is possible to seek God's advice or opinion?

2vw9341 1 - It is possible to seek God's advice or opinion?

chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! It is possible to seek God's advice or opinion? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. It is possible to seek God's advice or opinion?