star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Anger HELPPP URGENT

Report bad ads?

Asalamulaikum everyone I am writing this as I was some urgent help. Idk how to explain/express how I feel properly but i'll try my best so for some reason everytime someone pushes my buttons a lot I get this sudden burst of anger and i hurt that person as in physically fight them but I do not want to do this but idk what to do be it's not something I do thinking about it if that makes sense it just happens and i want it to stop can someone pls help me how do i stop this from happening
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Anger HELPPP URGENT

Peace be with you and welcome to the forum,

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger."

With the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam, he tells us that if you're angry and you're standing, sit down. And that's to limit your physical disturbance to others. Because if you're angry and you're moving around, it's better for you to sit. And if you're sitting down, lay down.

Ask yourself two questions.
    If you have physically hurt someone in anger, how can they forgive you?

Depending on your answer, the next question is, 'If you have been a victim, even many years ago, how do you forgive your abuser?

Often, the anger we have today, has been carried for many years, even back to childhood.

There is hope, there are very real choices you have, that are within your power to control, if you turn to Allah and ask for help.

May Allah bless you with wisdom and peace, as you journey through life.
    Eric
    Anger HELPPP URGENT

You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Anger HELPPP URGENT Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Anger HELPPP URGENT