× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 14 of 14 visibility 1840

thread closed....

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thread closed....

Report bad ads?

Re: Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahab - Seeking clarification

through this thread i gained much knowledge Alhamdulillaah and cool_jannah akhee you gotta give me your email, i need to know where you get your knowledge from !

I just wanted to ask if this can be put into the sects thread or anything, please i really need to know about this, i actually started really respecting Ibn Abdul Wahab due to the clarifications of that thread. I heard too many lies against him.

InshaAllah think about opening it again.

thread closed....

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: thread closed....

salam

probably because it turned into a SUFI hate thread!!!

wasalam
    chat Quote

Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I mean I dont know what people say about the Shaykh, but from the books I read that he authored, I dont see much problems in them, I mean of course Im not a scholar so there could be problems I wudnt see, but I mean most of it jus seems ayah and hadeeth
    thread closed....

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i dont think theres anything bad about the sheikh, i just think his works been changed....

Allahu 'alam
    thread closed....

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim View Post
    i dont think theres anything bad about the sheikh, i just think his works been changed....

Allahu 'alam
    Fo real? What makes you think that?
    thread closed....

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam

theres nothing wrong with sheikhs its people jumping to conclusions of all sorts...worship sheikh...or having more love for our sheikh then Rasul[saw] when its all false claims!!!

wasalam
    chat Quote

Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

AsalamuAlaykum,

you ppl are v talented, MashaAllah, i dint understand one bit of that thread S still don't!
    thread closed....

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The reason it was closed was this:
    Anyway, People, please, stop going off topic. I was seeking Abdul Wahab's view, not your views on Sufism. If i was seeking your views, i would have said so in my original post.
    I don't think people are capable of not going off topic and giving their own opinions.
    thread closed....

"...You are my Walî in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous." [Surah Yusuf 101]
    chat Quote

Malaikah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Bro I'm sure there is a thread already in the sects section of the forum, its called 'the ****** myth' or somethng dont know if it will help but check it uot anyway inshaallah.
    thread closed....

wwwislamicboardcom - thread closed....
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    SirZubair's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The thread was closed because of the reason that Sister Labibah has stated above. After 'W@h@bi-bashing' for such a long time, i've finally decided to have an open-fair-mind about the Salaf's and Abdul Wahab, after my Ustad/Teacher/Shaykh (Who happens to practise Tassawuf) gave me a lecture last week ( @ 2am in the morning!! ) about 'Groupie mentelaty' that some Sufis have ( *ahem* Salafs are not free of this ) and that we should not be at each others throats, that we have to learn to AGREE to DISAGREE... along with awhole lot more, but that sums it up anyway. So yeah, back on track, i finally decided to have an open mind, and what is the result? Sufi-Bashing.

Keep it up people.. You're doing a great job of convincing me that being a Salafi is the way to be.

through this thread i gained much knowledge Alhamdulillaah and cool_jannah akhee you gotta give me your email, i need to know where you get your knowledge from !
    Which reminds me, Cool_Jannah, Muhammed, i TRULY appreciate your input in that thread. Very helpful. May allah (swt) reward you.

I just wanted to ask if this can be put into the sects thread or anything, please i really need to know about this, i actually started really respecting Ibn Abdul Wahab due to the clarifications of that thread. I heard too many lies against him.
    If the Mod's wish to re-open the thread, then so be it. I am all for the idea, as long as there is No Sufi Bashing, because if that childish behavior starts again, i will request for the thread to be Removed.
    thread closed....

Dont Mistake My Harshness For Strength And Neither Mistake My Kindness For Weakness.
    chat Quote

Abu Ibraheem's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Its good to have an open mind and the time to analyse these things. you will see through the smoke screens once you look deeper into this.
    thread closed....

A person with personal hatred in the heart will argue, however the one who questions his sincerity will reason.
    chat Quote

SirZubair's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ibraheem View Post
    Its good to have an open mind and the time to analyse these things. you will see through the smoke screens once you look deeper into this.
    I hope the Members of this forum would do the same when it comes to Tassawuf/Sufism. ( once again, i am not a sufi, i simply defend them where they are being wronged )

I won't post any links, and i won't lecture anyone (Today), all i will say is, keep an open mind.

Allah didn't say he loves the Self-Righteous, instead he said he loves the Righteous.

Kheir.

Wa'salaam

-Zubair
    thread closed....

Dont Mistake My Harshness For Strength And Neither Mistake My Kindness For Weakness.
    chat Quote

Abu Ibraheem's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In essence tazkiyah and tasaawuf is the same, its just the visiting shrines and acts of bidah that Salafiyah have a problem with. In most cases there criticism is right. The book for example purification of the heart by Hamza Yusuf is excellent, but the Salafiyah tend not to take from him simply because they view him as one of the ahlul bidah due to the loud & long dhickr that happens there at Zaytuna.Which was the very reason that dispute broke out on the intenet involving Yusuf Estes. I feel the best solution is to take the best flower from every garden, you dont have to pick a thorn if you dont want to.
    thread closed....

A person with personal hatred in the heart will argue, however the one who questions his sincerity will reason.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^ well said brother...

wsalam
    chat Quote

18. Hide
Hey there! thread closed.... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. thread closed....