× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 56 visibility 8426

Please Translate If Possible..

Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

This is Ibn Qayyim's Haadi al-Arwaah ilaa Bilaad il-Afraah in arabic. I know it is very long , but i would be very greatful if someone can please translate this into english.

Download:
    http://www.almeshkat.net/books/open.php?cat=26&book=715

Click on the Microsoft Word icon and it will download.

Alternate:
    http://download.yousendit.com/7444F0FC3F9A02CB

I know its very long. As much of it is fine...Jazakallah khair.

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Mawaddah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Please Translate If Possible..

You're looking to have it by a certain time bro?

Dont they have this in English?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As Salaamu Alaykum,

Unforutantely I tried to download it, but I don't have that Winzip Programme!

I doubt they have it in english, ta3rifeen as-sites mithl haadhaa!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ah I see...... Well my internet connection is pretty bad too right now so I can't download it to have a look at it.

No probs, I will have a look at it and see if I can do it.....I hope the bro doesn't need it by a certain time though
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dont worry, there is no set time. This is just for my own reading Insha'Allah. Here is the word document. Take all your time Insha'Allah...its quite long..

http://download.yousendit.com/F71E8DE767D73425

Jazakallah Khair..

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Whoa! That's alot.

It sure is going to take some time no doubt about that.

What do you say if I post it piece by piece as I do it?

Or should I just wait until I complete the whole thing before posting...

Alhamdulillah though, Ibn al-Qayyims Arabic is amazingly clear..should be no problem besides the wait .

Rabbi Yassir Ameen.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah View Post
    Whoa! That's alot.

It sure is going to take some time no doubt about that.

What do you say if I post it piece by piece as I do it?

Or should I just wait until I complete the whole thing before posting...

Alhamdulillah though, Ibn al-Qayyims Arabic is amazingly clear..should be no problem besides the wait .

Rabbi Yassir Ameen.
    Maybe you and sister Amirah can split it up if she agrees?

Either way for posting is fine, whatever you find easy for you Insha'Allah.

No pressure, honestly, take your time, Insha'Allah

Jazakallah Khair.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    Maybe you and sister Amirah can split it up if she agrees?

Either way for posting is fine, whatever you find easy for you Insha'Allah.

No pressure, honestly, take your time, Insha'Allah

Jazakallah Khair.
    I dont know Wallahi because at the moment she's busy with another translating project....

I'll ask her though Insha'allah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I enjoyed the khutbah translation. Your translations are very good mashaAllah sis.

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) reward you and sis amirah in this world and in the hereafter for your benefit to the Ummah. Ameen.

"...You are my Walî in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous." [Surah Yusuf 101]
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm sorry I couldnt' come back sooner. My internet was down and so I didn't have much access to LI. Here's just a fraction of what I did already. I want to reread and correct whatever more I did before I put it up insha'allah.

حادي الأرواح إلى بلاد الأفراح

ابن قيم الجوزية

Haadi al-Arwaah Ilaa Bilaad al-Afraah

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

All praise is to Allah who created Jannatul Firdaus as a dwelling for the Believers amongst His servants, and made it easy upon them the performance of those Good Deeds which enables them to attain it so that no other than it shall they seek and with humbleness do they tread the path which leads to it.

He created it for them before He created them, and He made it as their dwelling place before He brought them into existence. He surrounded it with adversities and then sent them into Daar al-imtihaan (Dwelling of tests) So that He may test them as to which one of them is best in Deeds. He appointed the time of its entrance to be on that Day when they will all come forth unto Him and He made appointed the time in which His servant shall make this fading life as an abode. He promised for them that which no eye has seen and which no ear has heard about and which no heart of mankind can perceive.

So highly was this place exalted by him that His servants began to perceive it with keen insight, such insight being more effective (in causing them to strive) than if it (Jannah) was to be seen by the naked eye. He gave them glad tidings about all that which He has prepared for them within it thru the tongue of his Messenger (peace be upon him) .Verily it was the best of glad tidings brought to us on the tongue of the best of messengers.Allah further completed their happiness by decreeing it to be the dwelling in which they will forever abode; nothing other than it shall they seek.
    All praise be to Allah the Originator of the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels messengers, and Who dispatched unto us messengers bringing glad tidings and warnings So that no excuse can mankind bring after the Messengers have reached them.

He did not create them out mere folly nor did He leave them neglected (i.e. in not taking them into account for their deeds) Rather He created them for a great purpose and He prepared them for a weighty matter. For them He has prepared two different dwellings, one for he who answered the call of the Messenger and did not seek another deity in worship besides his Merciful Lord, and one for he who did not answer the call and did not pay it any heed and did not give it a thought.

All praise is to Allah who accepts from His servants those Deeds which are easy to perform and forgives His servants for those acts which are committed in error and showered upon them His Ni’mah and made mercy incumbent upon Himself. For Verily within the book which was written by Him are inscribed the words: His mercy exceeds His anger.

He called His servants towards Heaven and encompassed them all with his Call, proof from Him against them and an act of justice towards them.
    He chose those whom He pleased to be bestowed with Tawfiq and Hidayah, a sure blessing from Him and a sign of His Justness and Hikmah (wisdom), He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. That is his graciousness which He bestows unto whom He wishes And Allah is the Owner of Magnificent Rewards. I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship but Allah and He has no partner, (this is) the testimony which has been uttered by His slaves and the sons of His slaves, And I bear witness that Muhammad is his slave and messenger he has been entrusted with his revelation and he chose him from amongst all of his creation and sent him as a mercy for mankind, Calling towards Paradise and as a guide for all creation and an example for his followers showing the right path to those who seek to follow and as proof for mankind.

He sent him calling towards the fulfillment of oaths and He was a follower of Allahs book and a striver towards Allahs pleasure. He was a commander of that which is good and a forbidder of that which is Evil. Allah sent him after a period of messengers and thru him was people guided towards the best of paths and the most clear of ways. Allah has made compulsory upon his slaves to obey and love him (Muhammad), to honor him and respect him and fulfill their rights towards him. He has blocked all the ways to Jannah and made it inaccessible to all except those who follow his (Muhammad’s) way. If People were to come from every path and requested entry (into Jannah) from every door it would not be opened for them until they are assembled behind Him (Muhammad) and were followers of his minhaj and trod his path.

All praise is to Allah who opened his (Muhammads) heart and rid him off all evil and exalted his mention and made humiliation and defeat befall all those who opposed his command. He called unto Allah and unto The Jannah in secret and in manifest, he spread it (Allahs word) between the Ummah day and night until the ray of Islam manifested and the Light of Iman radiated and The Word of Allah was glorified and the Callings of Shaytaan were proved to be futile and the light of Muhammads message brightened the earth after darkness had befallen it and Hearts became as one after they had been scattered and disintegrated.
    Time took on a delightful outlook and Darkness turned into light and all who were in confusion were lead to guidance. Thru him (Muhammad) Did Allah complete His bestowance of grace and scattering of mercy amongst His creation.
    He conveyed the message of his Lord and counseled his Lords servants in His religion and strove for Allah’s cause. He was given the choice between remaining in this world and meeting his Lord, and so chose to meet his Lord out of his Love for him and his yearning to meet him. So Allah took him unto Himself and placed him in the Rafeeq al-A’laa, the most elevated of places and the most brilliant.
    He (Muhammad) has left his Ummah upon that which is clear and upon clear evidence, and upon this path trod his Companions and his followers until they then were bestowed with bountiful gardens, But for those who loved this Dunya they strayed away from His path until it led them towards the Hellfire, Destroyed are the ones who turned away from the truth and Victorious are the ones who paid heed, and Verily Allah is All-seer, All-knower. The prayers and blessings of Allah and his angels and messengers and prophets and his believing servants are upon him. Just As how he singled out Allah in worship and informed us about Allah and called unto Him.

To Proceed:

Verily Allah did not create His creation out of mere folly, and He did not leave them unattended for, Rather He created them for a magnificent purpose and a mighty matter. He offered Amanah (trust, obligation) to the heavens and the earth and the mountains but they declined to bear it and were afraid of it (Allahs punishment) And they said to Him “O our Lord If you order us to undertake it then we will follow you in all obedience but if you give us a choice then we seek your pardon and mercy and none other than that do we desire”.

Therefore Man in all of his weakness and shortcomings undertook it then fell short of many of its requirements and immersed himself deeper into his oppression and ignorance. Many of them threw away the responsibilities required of them as it was a burden for them and they sought instead the companionship of this world with the likeness of cattle. These people do not seek to learn more of the One who brought about their existence and His rights over them, nor do they seek to understand the reason of their existence and the reason they were expelled to this World which is merely a pathway and road towards the dwelling of eternity. They do not think about the insignificance of this fleeting life and they do not think about how quickly they pass thru towards the Aakhirah which is a dwelling of forevermore. They have been seized by the spur of the moment and their senses have departed them and ignorance and stupidity has engulfed them and their false desires have misled them

Their expectations (of this world) has deceived them and Evil deeds has seized possession of their hearts enticing them to indulge in the delights of this world and fall prey to the desires of the soul, so much (is this desire) that they grapple for it (the dunya) and seek to attain it, no matter which way it is to be achieved. If there appear to them the delights of this world they put at risk their Afterlife as they fly towards it in groups and alone. If there appears to them worldly goods they do not discard it in preference of Allah Rewards, but they are conscious only of that which is visible to them in this Dunya, and of the Hereafter they are unaware. They forgot Allah and so He forgot them, verily they are the Hypocrites.

And how amazing is this ignorance of mankind pertaining to these few limited moments of which he lives in this world! Not one breath which he intakes is of any significance. If he departs from this world it is to never return. The hours of the night and day hurries by him and not a thought does he give to where he will be taken and carried towards, a journey swifter undertaken than the speed of a mounted messenger. He does not know to which one of the two dwellings (hellfire, paradise) he will be taken to. As the time of death draws closer to him, his greatest fears are the weakening of his body and the sight of his worldly delights slipping away!!…No remorse does he feel because of his previous sins and negligence in preparing anything during his lifetime for his death!! And finally when the seriousness of the affair of which he is faced dawns upon him he will try to defend himself by declaring his belief in Allahs forgiveness. He will say “But He has informed us that He is the most-Forgiving, Most merciful!” It is as if he had not been informed also that Allahs Punishment is a Punishment of severe pain!

Chapter:

And when the successful ones knew the reason behind their existence and what was expected from them, they raised their heads in heed. When they knew that Jannah has been raised for them they briskly prepared themselves towards gaining it. They saw that the Straight path leading towards it has been made clear for them and so they were steadfast upon it. They saw the stupidity in trading that which no eye has seen and what no ear has heard about and what no heart of a man can conceive, for a place which will cease to exist. Verily this place is but like a confusion of dreams, or like a vision which one visits in his dream, a muddled mixture of disappointing events. If one laughs a little he will then cry a great deal. If he is happy one day he will then experience grief for months. The pains of this world are far more than the luxuries and the Sorrows are multiple times more than the Joys. He has fears in this world and he has anxieties, but the life of the Aakhirah is harmonious.

How amazing it is then that we perceive the foolish man as a gentle person, and the feeble minded person as one who is Intelligent!
    They (the misled) are the ones who reap the bounties of this unlasting despicable place and hold it higher in regard than the priceless bounties which are everlasting (Aakhirah). He sold a Paradise whose width is the distance of the Heavens and the Earth in return for a narrow prison infested with diseases and trials. He traded the luxurious homes placed in Jannah with rivers flowing beneath for narrow hovels which will one day be diminished to ruins and destruction. He exchanged the Companiable Virgins who resemble pearls and rubies for women who have impurities and are of evil traits. He traded the Hoor of Jannah who are guarded in pavilions for the foulmouthed filthy women of human race. He exchanged the flowing rivers of Wine delicious to those who drink for a Drink which is Najis (filthy); it does away with the senses and destructs ones Dunya and Deen. He traded the delight of seeing the face of the Most Exalted, the Most Merciful in favor of seeing the blamed and abhorrent faces of mankind. He traded the delight of listening to the speech of the All-Gracious in place of listening to stringed instruments and songs and melodious tunes. Similarly he traded sitting on thrones of Pearls and chrysolite and rubies on the Day of bounty, in favor of attending the gatherings of the hypocrites, of being in the company of Every Rebellious Devil. He forgoes the calling of the caller: “O inhabitants of Jannah! Verily today you will live in luxury and you will never despair. You will live forever more and never die and you will inhabit (Jannah) and will never be made to leave. You will stay young and never grow old”, In favor of listening to the songs of the singers.

To be continued Insha'allah........
    Last edited by amirah_87; 12-07-2006 at 05:12 PM. Reason: sabqul qalam :D
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhanallah. Just read through it. Masha'Allah that is an excellent translation.

And Subhanallah, these are words to ponder on

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As Salaamu Alaykum,

MashaAllah alayki Maw, Saheeeh! That's really good.

I'll be helping out Bi'idhnillah once i'm finished with the ones that I have.

Allah Ma'akum
    chat Quote

syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How amazing it is then that we perceive the foolish man as a gentle person, and the feeble minded person as one who is Intelligent!
    They (the misled) are the ones who reap the bounties of this unlasting despicable place and hold it higher in regard than the priceless bounties which are everlasting (Aakhirah). He sold a Paradise whose width is the distance of the Heavens and the Earth in return for a narrow prison infested with diseases and trials. He traded the luxurious homes placed in Jannah with rivers flowing beneath for narrow hovels which will one day be diminished to ruins and destruction. He exchanged the Companiable Virgins who resemble pearls and rubies for women who have impurities and are of evil traits. He traded the Hoor of Jannah who are guarded in pavilions for the foulmouthed filthy women of human race. He exchanged the flowing rivers of Wine delicious to those who drink for a Drink which is Najis (filthy); it does away with the senses and destructs ones Dunya and Deen. He traded the delight of seeing the face of the Most Exalted, the Most Merciful in favor of seeing the blamed and abhorrent faces of mankind. He traded the delight of listening to the speech of the All-Gracious in place of listening to stringed instruments and songs and melodious tunes. Similarly he traded sitting on thrones of Pearls and chrysolite and rubies on the Day of bounty, in favor of attending the gatherings of the hypocrites, of being in the company of Every Rebellious Devil. He forgoes the calling of the caller: “O inhabitants of Jannah! Verily today you will live in luxury and you will never despair. You will live forever more and never die and you will inhabit (Jannah) and will never be made to leave. You will stay young and never grow old”, In favor of listening to the songs of the singers.

something to ponder...

heart 1 - Please Translate If Possible..

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Just wondering how this is going sister? Hopefully I havent overburdened you with this

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well actually, I was getting along real good brother alhamdulillah, but there is now this massive long poem which I'm trying to translate and this poem seems very confusing :confused: I hated to post up the rest without the poem you see...........

I'm so sorry....

Or would you mind if I posted whatever I have and then go back and finish the poem when I can get it correct?

If you dont mind then it would have to be on monday insha'allah because i dont have the rest of the translation on this computer now.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As Salaamu Alaykum,

InshaAllah Now that I've sorta finished the ones that I was doing, I'm up for it Bi'Idhnillaah.

Give me a page number to pick up from Tayyib!

And Also Umm Sulaim if you could help out our Damsel in Distress over here would be great too InshaAllah.

Allah Ma'akum
    chat Quote

umm-sulaim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Tamaam...sure insha Allah, where'd u want me to pick up from?

wassalaam

[

ليس من مات استراحا بميت * انما الميت ميتة اﻻحياء

انما الميت من يعيش كئيبا * كاسفا باله قليل الرجاء
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87 View Post
    As Salaamu Alaykum,

InshaAllah Now that I've sorta finished the ones that I was doing, I'm up for it Bi'Idhnillaah.

Give me a page number to pick up from Tayyib!

And Also Umm Sulaim if you could help out our Damsel in Distress over here would be great too InshaAllah.

Allah Ma'akum
    THE POEM PLEASSSSSSSEEEEE

I've already done most of it, but I haven't sorted it out and put it into order, and the words aren't the most refined yet so can I give you what I already did and you finish it?

Pwease
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I apologize so much brother for delaying! But I've posted some up here minus the magnificent but humungous poem which will be insterted later insha'allah.

Continuation...

(The poet said)
    All my other desires have left me as love for you manifested so now I have not
    A thing left to either bring me forth or take me backwards
    I find delight in enduring difficulties in my love for you
    For thought of you is so endearing to me and thus the difficulties assail me

Only on The Last Day will he perceive the stupidity and foolishness of this exchange that he made. Only on the Day of Distress will the Foolhardiness of the Seller be exposed! Then only will he regret. On the day that the Pious will be gathered before their Lord and the Transgressors will be herded towards Jahannam to inhabit it forevermore. On the day when a caller will call out over the heads of all present “Everyone in this Gathering shall know today of the ones from Allahs servants who are worthy of His bounty”
    So if he who is not from this group of people (the Successful) has doubts in what Allah has prepared for them (the Successful) of honor, and stored for them of grace and luxury and what has been hidden for them from delights to the eyes, things which have never been seen by any mans eye, never been heard of by any mans ears and never been imagined of by any mans imaginations, Then (on that day) will he know the greatness of his loss and that his life was meaningless and that he is merely a piece of worthless rubbish.

The others will then be placed in a vast kingdom, (a kingdom) free from all defects which will never cease to exist. They were victorious and thus gained pleasures and became acquainted with the everlasting luxuries whilst neighboring their Lord. They will be basking in the gardens of paradise and reclining on their thrones beneath curtained canopies. They will recline on cushions lined with brocade and they will be pampered by the Hoor al-Ain. They will feast on the various types of fruits, and boys of everlasting youth will serve them with cups and jugs and glasses of flowing wine wherefrom they will not get any aching of the head or be intoxicated, and they will be served fruits of their choice and the flesh of fowls which they desire.

They will be presented with the Hoor of wide lovely eyes like preserved pearls as reward for that which they used to do. They will be served from dishes and goblets of gold and within they will have all that the souls desire and the eyes find delight in and forever within shall they abode. By Allah!, he has been called towards it in the midst of despair and destruction but he did not turn towards it nor pay it heed! No one (paid heed) Except for those few individuals of Allahs slaves.
    O how amazing it is that the seeker of this world sleeps at night, and how he refuses the reward which is being offered to him. How amazing it is that this world is sweet for him even after hearing of it (Paradise) and how he is content with this life without embracing its (Paradise) virgins! How amazing it is that they accept that which is less than it! (Paradise). How can those who are sure of it be patient about it? How the hearts of many have been turned away from it! And what will the souls of those who rejected it be presented with?

A Poet Once said on the description of Jannah :

And it is naught more than a means by which to attain it (Paradise)
    Except if it were to be diverted (from us), and the Lord is more knowledgeable of His Creation.

Even though it is concealed from us, enshrouded by every adversity
    And surrounded with that which pains the soul and injures it

Because,Oh! What great joys are there within it
    And pleasures of many kinds which are for the enjoyment

Oh! the luxurious life to be had within its pavilions and gardens
    And the gorges within those valleys are sparkling (with trickling water)

And Oh! it's valleys which have been appointed unto the ones who increase in worship
    Such glad tidings be upon you if you are from them!

And Oh! the happiness of those loved ones (of Allah) when
    He addresses them from above them and salutes them

And Those eyes will see Allah clearly
    No harm will overshadow (them seeing it) nor will they become weary of it

Oh, a mere glance at it brings to the face a glow
    Shall after this, the one who is in love, seek any other?

Oh! How blessed it would be when You (Allah) smile
    A light emits from you which is more magnificent than the sunrise

Oh how the eyes would delight when they turn to face you
    And How the ears would delight when they hear you speak

Oh...how the blossoming branch would be put to shame if His (Allah) face was to turn towards it
    And how bashful would the breaking down be were you to smile (upon it)

So if you (O slave of Allah) are one whose heart aches with love for this
    (Then know that) there is naught left except to acheive it,A cure will it be to you!

More so because of it's obscurity unto you, so that when you acheive it
    And it has become part of your own to possess.....

Do you see the one unto whom the beauty of her (his brides) face has been described
    How he delights in it even before attaining it, and savors it?

The eyes will become joyful when it (Jannah) manifests before him
    Fruits of many types are scattered about, its trees will never cease to bear

Clusters of grapes and apples abound plentiful
    And branches of pomegranates of which the heart desire

And roses which you have not yet plucked to nestle against (your lovers) cheeks
    And liquor which has not yet been tainted by the spittle of the mouthes (of drinkers)

*Two lines not yet translated*

Were you to mention the name of Ar-Rahmaan to he who faces you
    He will utter the Tasbeen tirelessly and without hesitation

And were you to face a ferocious army in advance whilst envisioning it
    That army will turn on its heels in flight and be defeated!

Oh seeker of these goods if you truly are
    Desiring (Jannah) then behold! Now is the time for its mahr (dowry) it precedes it.

The water of youth flows between its branches
    So rest assured that old age will never touch you

And be an enemy towards those who betray their love for it
    And so sought the delights of other than it and indulged in it

And be as a widower for whatever besides it for verily
    For you in the Eternal Gardens is one who awaits you

And fast during your worldy days, Mayhap
    In the days of morrow you will be rejoicing in celebration whilst others fast

And tread your way (thru this world) and do not feel satisfied with this exciting life
    For he does not attain the joys who does not do so

And if this world was to become narrow on you and fetter you with it's shackles
    And you do not find within it a dwelling that you may call your own

Then come forth! Come towards the Eternal Gardens for verily
    Its dwellings are of the most prime and within it are the pavilions

But as for now, We are the Prisoners of the Enemy, do you think...
    That we will be returned once more to our homelands and be saved?

They have said that when a stranger is far away
    And his homelands have slipped out of his reach, then he is in a pitiful state

But which state of enstrangement is great than ours in which
    The enemies have massacred us so that rule over this land they may?

Come forth! towards the markets in which
    Those who Love Allah can meet within it, It is a market familiar with its visitors

So take that which you wish from it without paying a price
    For the merchants have already paid in advance and handed it over

And come forth towards the day of abundance in which
    The Lord of the Throne will be visited, Today is a day of festivity!

And come forth to a valley which is fragrant
    It's soil is of musk and of things more great

Platforms of light therein and silver
    And of pure gold, which will never break

*Verse not yet translated*

So as they are occupied in their lives and enjoyments
    And as their sustainence flows by them in abundance

He (Allah) will appear with radiant light shining
    With a mere drop of it (this light) the Heavens will never again darken

The Lord of all the Heavens has revealed Himself to them
    He will laugh (at them) from above the throne and then speak

"Peace be upon you" All of them will hear
    With their ears, the salutation he gives to them

He will say " Request from me whatever you desire, for everything that
    You desire is with me, Verily I am the Most Merciful "

So they will say " We all but ask you for your Ridhaa (approval)
    For verily You are the one who deals with affairs in the most beautiful manner, and You are the Merciful One"

So He will grant it unto them, and they will all be witness to it
    Most Glorified is He, Most Gracious

So, O you who sells all of this for a hurried trifling
    It is as if you do not know? But Nay! you shall (one day) realize

But if you truly do not know, then that in itself is a sin (i.e. your ignorance)
    And if you do know, then the sin (of not acting upon your knowledge) is greater upon you.

This is a book into which I have placed great effort in its compilation, arrangement, detailing and classification. It is meant to be a consolation for the grieved one and an unveiling for the one who yearns for those Brides (of Jannah). It is an inciter for the hearts towards an appointment much sought after, and a means to urge on the souls towards achieving that moment when they will be neighboring The King, The Most Holy. This book shall be pleasant for those who read it, delightful for those who look into it, the one listening to it shall not be weary of it and ones friends shall not get bored by it. It is composed of the most marvelous of lessons which the striver for the cause of Allah shall most likely not come across in another book besides it, as it has within it vast amounts of Marfu’ hadeeth and narrations. It tells of the secrets which are beheld in many verses and other amazing pieces of information. It clarifies many unsolved questions and highlights the principles of Allahs names and attributes so that the one who looks upon this book will increase In Iman and Jannah will become clear for them until it is as if they are witnessing it with their own eyes.
    This book will instigate those who have determination to strive towards the gardens of paradise. It is an incentive for those with ambitions to achieve that comfortable life residing in those luxurious rooms. I have named this book “Haadi al-Arwaah Ilaa bilaad al-Afraah” for verily it is a name which befits the book for which it was named. It is a phrase which befits the meaning of the book and Allah knows best of my intentions, and what I intend with it’s compilation and publishing is that it may be on the tongues of every human and in their hearts, and Allah Knows best of my intentions, For My highest wish in compiling (this book) is that it will bring glad tidings to Ahlu-assunnah informing them about what Allah has prepared for them in Jannah, for verily! they (Ahlus-Sunnah) are the ones most deserving of receiving these glad tidings in the Dunya and the Hereafter (because) Allahs bounty has been showered upon them both externally and internally for they are the Close Defenders of the Messenger and are of his followers, and whoever leaves His sunnah then they are His enemies.
    The difficulties which they face in defending the sunnah will never discourage them, never do they put aside those authentic hadeeth of the Prophet for the sake of any one of mankind. The Sunnah is held with highest esteem in their chests; never will they put it asideFor a jurisprudential opinion, or a controversial finding of research , or the fanciful claims of a Sufi, or the collaborating views of those people of Kalaam (rhetoric) or the analysts of a philosopher or a political ruling. Verily whoever puts any one of these things before the Sunnah of Rasulullah then the door to the truth will be closed tightly against him and he will be prevented from treading the Straight Path.
    O reader of this book, this is the book presented to you in full measure, his (the authors) thoughts are presenting themselves before you, so if you happen upon good in it hesitate not to keep it in an honorable manner, or to depart with it in a kindly manner Whatever is correct in this book then it is from Al-Waahid (The Unique), Al-Mannaan (The Bestower) and whatever is in it from mistakes then it is from me and from the Devil and Allah and His Messenger are free of it.

I have divided this book into Seventy Chapters:
    • The first: Explanation of the Existence of Jannah at the present time.
    • The second: The different opinions of people concerning the Jannah in which Adam had resided in, was it the Garden of Eternity, Or was it merely a Garden on the Earth.
    • The Third: A context of the evidences of those who say that the Garden in which Adam resided was the Garden of Eternity.
    • The Fourth: A context of the evidences of those who say that the Garden in which Adam resided was a Garden on Earth.
    • The Fifth: Answers for the one who disputes the claims of the Holders of this opinion.
    • The Sixth: Answers for those who claim that the Garden was indeed the Garden of Eternity Against those who dispute them.
    • The Seventh: Analogies of those who claim that Jannah has not yet been created.
    • The Eighth: Answering against the analogies which they used as proof.
    • The Ninth: The Number of the Doors of Jannah.
    • The Tenth: The Description of the width of those doors.
    • The Eleventh: The Description of those Doors.
    • The Twelfth: The Description of the Distance between one door to the next.
    • The Thirteenth: The Location of Jannah.
    • The Fourteenth: Concerning the Key of Jannah.
    • The Fifteenth: The signature of Jannah and the leaflet which will be written for its inhabitants.
    • The Sixteenth: Explaining that there is only one way to Jannah.
    • The Seventeenth: The Levels of Jannah.
    • The Eighteenth: Mention of the Highest Level in Jannah and the Name of that Level.
    • The Nineteenth: The bargain that Allah has presented towards His servants and explanation of the Price which is requested of them and the agreement which was taken between the believers and their Lord.
    • The Twentieth: The Requesting of Jannah from it’s Lord for its inhabitants (to inhabit it) and it’s intercession for them and the requesting of the Inhabitants of Jannah for Jannah.
    • The Twenty First: The Names of Jannah and its Meanings and its Derivations.
    • The Twenty Second: The Number of Gardens and its different types.
    • The Twenty Third: How Allah Most High created some of it with His own hands.
    • The Twenty Fourth: It’s Doorkeepers and Guardians.
    • The Twenty Fifth: The first one to knock on the Door of Jannah.
    • The Twenty Sixth: The First of Nations to Enter Jannah.
    • The Twenty Seventh: The ones of this Ummah who will be the first ones to enter Jannah and their Descriptions.
    • The Twenty Eighth: The Precedence of the Poor over the Rich in entering Jannah.
    • The Twenty Ninth: The categories of inhabitants of Jannah.
    • The Thirtieth: Most of the Inhabitants of Jannah will be from the Ummah of Muhammad.
    • The Thirty First: There will be more women In Jannah and In Hell Fire than Men.
    • The Thirty Second: Those from this Ummah who will enter Jannah without any reckoning and their characteristics.
    • The Thirty Third: Mention of those whom Allah will gather up and enter into Jannah.
    • The Thirty Fourth: Description of its Dirt and Stones and Plants.
    • Thirty Fifth: Description of its Brightness and Light.
    • Thirty Sixth: Description of its rooms and Palaces and Private compartments and pavilions.
    • Thirty Seventh: How the inhabitants of Jannah will recognize their Dwellings when they enter Jannah even though they have not seen them before.
    • Thirty Eight: Description of their entrance of Jannah and what they will be greeted with within its doors.
    • Thirty Ninth: Description of the Characteristics of the Inhabitants of Jannah and their forms and dispositions and Height and Age.
    • Fortieth: The Inhabitants of Jannah with the highest level in dwellings and the lowest level.
    • Forty First: The Gift which will be presented to Dwellers of Paradise as they enter.
    • Forty Second: The scent/odor of Jannah and the distance from which it can be smelled.
    • Forty Third: The call to prayer with which the dwellers of Paradise will be called with.
    • Forty Fourth: The Trees of Jannah and its gardens and Shade.
    • Forty Fifth: The Fruits of Jannah and its variety and its description.
    • Forty Sixth: About the Shrubs of Jannah.
    • Forty Seventh: The Streams of Jannah and its Rivers and the Routes by which they flow.
    • Forty Eighth: The Food of the Inhabitants of Jannah and their Drinks and the way it will be disposed of.
    • Forty Ninth: The Types of Vessels from which they will eat and drink from and its descriptions.
    • Fiftieth: Their clothes and adornments and handkerchiefs and carpets, pillows, cushions and rugs.
    • Fifty First: The pavilions, thrones, and couches of the inhabitants of Jannah.
    • Fifty Second: The servants of Jannah and the youths of Jannah.
    • Fifty Third: The women of Jannah and their beds and their specimens and descriptions and their internal and external conditions and their beauty.
    • Fifty Fourth: The substance from which Hoor was created and their description and their knowledge at the present time of their husbands.
    • Fifty Fifth: The marriage of the inhabitants of Jannah and their intercourse with their partners and the delights of it and how they will be free from the impurities of sexual discharge.
    • Fifty Sixth: The difference of opinions concerning whether there will be pregnancy and birth in Jannah or not and the arguments provided by holders of each opinion.
    • Fifty Seventh: Those things which the inhabitants of Jannah will listen to and the singing of the Hoor.
    • Fifty Eighth: The mounts of the inhabitants of Jannah and their horses and ships.
    • Fifty Ninth: The visiting of the inhabitants of Jannah of each other and how they will reminiscence the days of the Dunya.
    • Sixtieth: The Marketplaces of Jannah and what Allah has prepared within them for the inhabitants of Jannah.
    • Sixty First: The visits of the inhabitants of Jannah to their Lord most Great.
    • Sixty Second: The Clouds of Jannah and the Rain which will fall in Jannah.

• Sixty Third: Mention of the King of Paradise and then all of it’s inhabitants are Kings within it.
    • Sixty Fourth: That Jannah is beyond that which one may dream about or imagine, and that a sticks’ width of it is better than the world and all that is within it.
    • Sixty Fifth: The Inhabitants of Paradise will see their Lord most Great most High with their eyes, clearly, as how the moon can be seen on Laylatul Badr, and that Allah will reveal Himself to them whilst laughing, Most Glorified is He, There is no other God but Him.
    • Sixty Sixth: The speaking of Allah towards the inhabitants of Jannah and His Speech towards them and His bestowing of peace upon them.
    • Sixty Seventh: The Eternity of Jannah and that it will never cease to exist
    • Sixty Eighth: Mention of the Last of the Inhabitants of Paradise to enter it.
    • Sixty Ninth: A General chapter with various topics.
    • Seventy: Those who deserve these Glad tidings over others.

And Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’aala is the One responsible for making this effort solely for His pleasure and May He grant its Publisher and its Reader and its Author Paradise, and May He make this Book as evidence for them, and not evidence against them, and may He cause it to benefit whomsoever it may reach, Verily He is the Best of those to be Entrusted and the most Gracious and He is sufficient for us and the Best of those to be Trusted.
    Last edited by Mawaddah; 03-08-2007 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Entered the Numbering for rest of chapters

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazakillah Khair! May Allaah reward you with Jannah Al -Firdaus for patiently translating this. May Allaah reward you abundantly!

I am thinking, once the translating process is completed, we can publish it online Insha'Allah so others can benefit from this as well. The book is awesome and the translation is very nice Masha'Allah What do you think?

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Please Translate If Possible.. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Please Translate If Possible..