× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 32 visibility 5630

please please help me

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

please please help me

Report bad ads?

I don’t know where to start i feel i have so many problems and there all due to the fact that I’m seeing a brother.

please don’t hate me 4 it, i know its wrong and I’m kind of writing this to help other people in my situation. (its complicated) and i really need your help!!!!

I’m a practising Muslimh and he is too. i do fear Allah that’s why I want to stop all this. He changed me sooooo much for the better, we try and do everything we can to be better Muslims, its like were trying to be blind to the fact that we are committing haram.

anyways long story cut short, i love this brother soooo much wallahi I cant see my self without him, i don’t think i can live with out him. but at the same time I’m scared that as a punishment Allah will make us split up in the future as a punishment. (I don’t know which is worse)

today i came across this article on the net, it made me cry so much! I felt so bad. I love Allah, and i know he is trying to guide me....i need Allah so much, i hope he helps me with this ameen

how should i go about this, how should i tell this brother. and i wish there was some kind of dua which guaranteed we will be together in the future, he means so much to me, he has done so much for I love him through n through, but somewhere in my heart it just wants Allah (i cant explain it, sorry)

I'm not gonna even ask "please tell me how i can get over him" as i feel i will never. but help me in which ever way u can pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase.

jazakalah kairan
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Malaikah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: please plaese help me

I think you should just email him and end it. Explain everything and if he is a practising Muslim as you said he is, inshaallah he will understand.

And pray to Allah for strength.

May Allah give you the strength get past your ordeal, and marry him in the future.
    please please help me

wwwislamicboardcom - please please help me
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah....

this might not help much but honestly sister NOTHING is worser then hellfire... end it inshaAllah.

and rest assured knowing that Allah replaces with something better when someone gives up something for His sake

the past may haunt you, but tis only till death, then who knows you may meet him in jannah again inshaAllah
    please please help me

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

rozeena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smile Re: please plaese help me

hi sister, why dont u ask ur parents if u can marry him. if u love him sooo much?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    3isha's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^true,
    btw how old r u guys,if u r old enough then maybe u can get married, fullfil ure desires the halal,way where Allah will shower his mercy and blessings
    please please help me

Zikr 1 - please please help me
    ι ѕαι∂ тσ gσ∂ тнαт "ι нαтє ℓιfє вє¢z ιт'ѕ иσт вєαυтιfυℓ.
    gσ∂ яєρℓιє∂ "ωнσ αѕкє∂ уσυ тσ ℓσνє ℓιfє�؟
    נυѕт ℓσνє мє ! αи∂ ℓιfє ωιℓℓ вє вєαυтιfυℓ!"

~*~*~*आइशा~*~*~*
    chat Quote

hassan_salley's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: please please help me

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah....
    Well my dear sister if you love him very much as you say and you think he loves you too, then the best solution I think is marriage. this will prevent you from commiting haram and also make Allah pleased because marriage is a sunnah of the Holy Prophet(SAW)
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister,

They is no way any of us can feel the pain you are experiencing at this time. We can understand how painful this is for you and can make Du'a that you will find the strength to do what is needed, in spite of the pain.

Your choices are very painful. It is not a choice as to which will stop the immediate hurt. You must decide what needs to be done to prevent further pain for both of you.

The hardest thing is to accept the fact that, what at the moment seems so good and right, is also what is causing the pain.

You already know the answers to what needs to be done. There are no alternatives. My Du'as are that you will find the strength and understand that in what you do, can be the greatest act of love you can give to a brother, by knowing that you love him great enough that you can suffer, to keep him from sinning further.

As difficult as it now seems, time really will remove the pain and if it is to be you will be with him again, openly and honestly with true happiness and not youthful pleasure.

Say this Du'a often, it will be answered.

Istikhara for nikah (marriage)
    When intending to marry someone then even before proposing or expressing one's intention to propose, one should perform Wudhu in the best of manner and then offer as many Nafl Salaahs as possible. Thereafter one should praise and glorify Allah in the best manner and recite the following Dua:

nikahdua 1 - please please help me

Translation: O Allah, You have power and I have none. You know all and I know not. You are The Knower of all that is hidden. If, in Your knowledge (mention name of person here) be good for me in my faith and in my temporal and religious life, then ordain her (or him) for me. And if anyone other than her (or him) be good for me in my faith and religious life, then ordain her (or him) for me.
    If you do not know the Arabic or do not read Arabic, go ahead and say it in English after your Obligatory Salat. Say it with full intention of truly wanting to be with who will be best for you in all aspects of your De'en.
    | Likes Search liked this post
    please please help me

Herman 1 - please please help me

chat Quote

3isha's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

my dear sister, if u do'tn do it the right, halal way, then sooner or later u will find ureself in the most difficult situation
    please please help me

Zikr 1 - please please help me
    ι ѕαι∂ тσ gσ∂ тнαт "ι нαтє ℓιfє вє¢z ιт'ѕ иσт вєαυтιfυℓ.
    gσ∂ яєρℓιє∂ "ωнσ αѕкє∂ уσυ тσ ℓσνє ℓιfє�؟
    נυѕт ℓσνє мє ! αи∂ ℓιfє ωιℓℓ вє вєαυтιfυℓ!"

~*~*~*आइशा~*~*~*
    chat Quote

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So... Let's see... This is how it is... there's the guy on one side, and Allah on the other. you step towards him [cause he's the north pole and you're the south (opposites attreact remember!)] bu then, you think, "nonononono this isn't right!" so you step towards God. But then that attraction again pulls you back to where you were [not exactly where you were, but you get the idea?]. And thn, the cycle starts again.

In that case, you have nothing to do except decide. No advice is going to do you any good, since we all know, when it comes to decision between choosing God, or something else, you must choose God; for in Him thou shalt find eternal bliss. [No kidding].

please please help me

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    lipstick's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If he feels the same way sis then why dont he marry you.What's the problem
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thank you so much for your replies and dua. Wallahi I really do appreciate all this, jazakallah kair!

Let me tell you a bit more about my situation so you understand where I’m coming from inshallah. Well I just turned 20. I’m still in education and so is he oh n he’s 20 too, just two months older than me. Anyways I would love to marry him but we just cant afford to. We both live with our parents.

I know my mum would not object to me marring, as long as he can provide for me (my dad would probably say “HELL NO” until you finish uni.) Wallahi I would get married tomorrow if it was realistic. I know Allah is the provider, I guess it just is not our time.

Last night I spoke to the brother, I did not come out with it straight away. But I was really blatant. He got frustrated, he always thinks if we split up for a few years, I will drift from him, and another brother who has the means to marry will marry me. Maybe he just don’t understand the extent in which I love him . I recently had a proposal from a man which got to me through my quran teacher, but I obviously said no.

Anyways brothers and sisters we didn’t really get no where so far. Its like were going around in a circle.

How can I sleep with out hearing his voice before I sleep, he even wakes me up for fajar. His manners are mashallah, and the way he looks after his mother, she is disabled kind of. She only has him and his 7 year old sister his father died (pbah). so this makes situations much harder.

How should I tell him, I cant say this by email it will kill him.
    I know what I have to do, but Wallahi its not that easy, it just isn’t. I wish he was my husband, I wish Allah could make me just talking to him hallal, I think just that would give me inner peace.

thanks for reading this i know its looooooooooonnnnnnnng

jazakallah kair
    chat Quote

Salaam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the only thing thats stoping u from getting married is money, so,
    Just hold the nikah now, and if you want to you can have the party when you are financially capable.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam View Post
    the only thing thats stoping u from getting married is money, so,
    Just hold the nikah now, and if you want to you can have the party when you are financially capable.
    brother Wallahi its my parents, they have these traditional mentality, an so does his mum. basically they won't let me marry him if he cant provide like housing n dat.

anyways, this is just a dead end..... some people simply get to marry who they want and when I find my sole mate, it just isn’t happening for me.

Once we was even going to do like a secret nikkah, but Alhamdullilah we never, we really did not know that it was haram back then, it just didn’t feel right,
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

talk to your parents, and see what they say, you never know they might agree with the Will of Allah..
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

talk to your parents, and see what they say, you never know they might agree with the Will of Allah..
    jazakallah sallam.

I don’t have the guts, what if i tell my parents and then his mum says no, I should speak to him first right. n like see if he is willing to tell his mum, because I know she is much stricter than mine.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

tell someone who you know to go and speak to your parents, who your parents will respect, and tell the brother to do the same, and just make dua.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

tell someone who you know to go and speak to your parents, who your parents will respect, and tell the brother to do the same, and just make dua.
    So scary but:scared: , this is the only way out for us but Allah knows best. I’ll tell him tomorrow inshallah, and umm I’ll speak to my mum my self and tell hr to drop it to my dad. that’s if she don’t kill me first . And I’ll make lots of dua inshallah, and for all my brothers and sisters in Islam.

p.s sorry to come across as some kind of looser, its just that I wanted someone to talk to, someone who wont judge me. Jazakallah kairan! I’m in London its kind of late here so inshallah I’m going to sleep, take care everyone.

Assalamu Alaikum :sunny:
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why would you parents kill you for wanting to get married? isn't it better than the alternative? how lucky you found someone religious and you have a mutual care for one another? many people live a life time not knowing that.. just get married to this fellow insha'Allah and BE HAPPY!!!!!
    please please help me

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - please please help me

chat Quote

Malaikah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Maybe you could get engaged until you two are ready for marriage? I know of heaps of people who stay engaged for a few years...
    please please help me

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    noahs_arc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena View Post
    hi sister, why dont u ask ur parents if u can marry him. if u love him sooo much?
    yeh i agree.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! please please help me Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. please please help me