star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah

Report bad ads?

Hello all,I am Amir this is my first post on these forums and I would like to know...What makes allah so good....Because I am a former musiilim and I never thought allah was very nice......So i have come to the conclusion that even IF he was existant I would reject him and utter the greatest of disrepects from my lips.....So please tell me....what makes him so good? (No i am not trying to start a debate...this is a real question)
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    khushnood's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Allah

Allah Our Creator ,sustainer, He Cares 4 His Creation , Even Those Who Reject Him,isnt That Enough For U To Conclude That He Is Good.by The Way,why Did U Bwcome An Atheist
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

because of the complete lack of proof that a god exist....and no.....looking at the world is not enough because there are easily natural ways to explain everything...also because of the fact that allah would send someone to hell for simply saying he doesent exist....its really dumb imho.
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hi.
    maybe it isn't the lack of proof, for it is quite abudant. why do people always blame the so-called lack of proof, instead of turning around and looking in the mirror and try contemplating that maybe there is somehting wrong with them.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

YOu're welcome here as an apostate or atheist.... but please BE AWARE of your wordings....
    Allah

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

Makky's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ApostateAtheist View Post
    because of the complete lack of proof that a god exist....and no.....looking at the world is not enough because there are easily natural ways to explain everything...also because of the fact that allah would send someone to hell for simply saying he doesent exist....its really dumb imho.
    If you are educated come and show us your proof in the ( Allah and camouflage) thread?

I wish that our brothers and sisters ignore this kind of posts untill someone of those Atheists Answer the Questions in The thread ( Allah and camouflage)
    Allah

Atheists this is you situation now:
    the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients." (25) Others they keep away from it and themselves they keep away; but they only destroy their own souls and they perceive it not. (26)(Translation of surat Al'anam)
    chat Quote

rozeena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smile Re: Allah

wat makes him sooo good??? all u have 2do is look at urself, his given u good health, a good family, food 2 eat, a house 2 live in. if dats nt good??? i dnt see wt is
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ApostateAtheist View Post
    if you think that there is a lack of proof that god exists, then that question can rebound back onto you: why don't you give us some proof that god doesn't exist??
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by khushnood View Post
    Allah Our Creator ,sustainer, He Cares 4 His Creation , Even Those Who Reject Him,isnt That Enough For U To Conclude That He Is Good.by The Way,why Did U Bwcome An Atheist
    what evidence do you have of this? seems to me he only cares about those that worship him. Not to mention he seems to be homophobic and not care about equality.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena View Post
    wat makes him sooo good??? all u have 2do is look at urself, his given u good health, a good family, food 2 eat, a house 2 live in. if dats nt good??? i dnt see wt is
    he has? well tell that to the starving, the mistreadted, the sick, etc....

Did you know that I actually provide you with your good health and food and house etc.. want proof? why i said so thats proof enough. What you want more? well you just dont believe enough.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11 View Post
    if you think that there is a lack of proof that god exists, then that question can rebound back onto you: why don't you give us some proof that god doesn't exist??
    in general its the lack of evidence that god exists.
    You are the one making a positive claim and it therefore your responciblity to prove it. Like wise if i were to say the toothfairy exists its not your responciblity to prove it doesnt but mine to prove it does.

Perhaps you can prove im not god?
    Or is it my responciblity to prove i am god?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Makky View Post
    If you are educated come and show us your proof in the ( Allah and camouflage) thread?

I wish that our brothers and sisters ignore this kind of posts untill someone of those Atheists Answer the Questions in The thread ( Allah and camouflage)
    we have answered your questions, just not to your liking. Heck some times the answers have been we dont know. We defintily arent going to stop thinking and say god did it.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ranma1/2 View Post
    what evidence do you have of this? seems to me he only cares about those that worship him. Not to mention he seems to be homophobic and not care about equality.

As you've stated in many threads yourself, you're in doubt about the beginning i.e. how the first cell 'came to life' etc. so in reality - that argument isn't that powerful at all anyways.

2 - If Allaah creates mankind, He sends them laws to differentiate between what is right/wrong.

Therefore, Allaah says (translation of the meaning):

O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqun (pious.] Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.

[Qur'an 49: 13]

Taqwa: piety, "God-consciousness." Taqwa involves constant awareness and remembrance of Allah, and conscious efforts to adhere to His commandments and abstain from whatever He has forbidden.
    www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/humanrelations/womeninislam/idealmuslimah/Glossary.html
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

he has? well tell that to the starving, the mistreadted, the sick, etc....

Allaah Almighty tests different people in different ways. You may be disabled physically, but Allaah may give you alot of wisdom. Or you may have lots of wealth, yet not have the looks. Or you may have the looks, but not have the knowledge.

These tests are in different ways, and Allaah Almighty puts us in different situations, but it still is a test. If a person has wealth, Allaah will ask them on how they spent that wealth, whereas someone who never had wealth may be asked how he used his strength, health etc. Whenever Allaah Almighty tests someone, He doesn't burden them with more than they can bear, which is part of the Mercy of Allaah Almighty.

We will be judged by Allaah on everything that we do, the less sins we fall into will be better for our account. Some people may have commited many sins which may have lead them to the hellfire in the hereafter, so Allaah chose to make them disabled. Some may have abused their wealth if they had too much, so Allaah Almighty made them poor. Allaah Almighty is the Most Wise, the All-Knowing.

Did you know that I actually provide you with your good health and food and house etc.. want proof?

Really? Do you send down rain from the skies? Do you turn the day into night?

Do you sleep? If you sleep - you're weak, do you go to the toilet? Is that soemthing 'Godly' - no it's not. Were you born? Yes. Then you're not God.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada - View Post
    As you've stated in many threads yourself, you're in doubt about the beginning i.e. how the first cell 'came to life' etc. so in reality - that argument isn't that powerful at all anyways.

2 - If Allaah creates mankind, He sends them laws to differentiate between what is right/wrong.

so what? we dont know. thats pretty much essential for science and such.
    Science constanlty improves itself. Where as many religions just say God did it.
    so what is lightning?
    Scientists many many years ago.
    dont know.
    religion.
    god showing his anger.

later.
    scientists.
    its electricty caused by .....
    religion.
    um... what he said...

so why do we have a variety of species.
    science many many years ago.
    dont know.
    religion.
    god did it...

later.
    scientists.
    evo...
    religion.
    god did it...
    etc...

im not going to even bother with the flaws in your god gives us morality statement.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada - View Post
    [FONT=Arial]Allaah Almighty tests different people in different ways.

Really? Do you send down rain from the skies? Do you turn the day into night?

Do you sleep? If you sleep - you're weak, do you go to the toilet? Is that soemthing 'Godly' - no it's not. Were you born? Yes. Then you're not God.
    ignoring the first statement due to its complete lack of evidence.

Does god send rain down? Nope. We have that explained through the water cycle.

Does god turn day into night?
    Nope, the rotation of the earth does that.
    "hmmm you would think something as scientificly accurate as the quran wouldhave gotten that right."

do i sleep ? yep, do i go to the banjo, yep. And yes i was born? whats your point? youve assigned some arbitrary quality to your god with out any evidence. Heck to me god is a 6 foot redhead with a nice head on her shoulders and a sense of humor. And i know those exists. But wait you know what your god is becuase your book tells you and the book was written by god so thats what god is. And god wouldnt lie, unless of course he does.

And as you and others often say, everything has to have maker right? so what made god? oh everything except him.. gotcha... he always existed.....
    Last edited by ranma1/2; 07-11-2007 at 02:59 PM.
    chat Quote

zaria's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Perhaps you can prove im not god?
    Or is it my responciblity to prove i am god?
    One proof is you being able to write this email. Allah Ta'ala speech his nothing like is creations. Allah Ta'ala existence is NOTHING like is creations No you don't have to prove that because we as believers already know that Allah Ta'ala has no beginning or and end when his creations (you and I) mankind has been giving birth (beginning) and death (end) from Allah Ta'ala.
    Allah

Our Lord, give us good in this world and good in the hearafter and save us from the torment of the hellfire. Ameen. Sura 2:201
    chat Quote

Makky's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

is this the way and the level of knowledge you want to talk with?
    Ranma1/2 wake up..You will live life once..don't waste it..Think about you future life!
    Allah

Atheists this is you situation now:
    the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients." (25) Others they keep away from it and themselves they keep away; but they only destroy their own souls and they perceive it not. (26)(Translation of surat Al'anam)
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Makky View Post
    Think about you future life!
    Some people are best left in a dreamless slumber akhi!
    Allah

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Allah

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by zaria View Post
    One proof is you being able to write this email. Allah Ta'ala speech his nothing like is creations. Allah Ta'ala existence is NOTHING like is creations No you don't have to prove that because we as believers already know that Allah Ta'ala has no beginning or and end when his creations (you and I) mankind has been giving birth (beginning) and death (end) from Allah Ta'ala.
    My being able to write this email is evidence that the GFSM made my laptop.
    Now do you have any evidence?
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Allah Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Allah