× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 11 of 11 visibility 2178

Offensive Anti Islamic Website

mohammed farah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhappy Offensive Anti Islamic Website

Report bad ads?

Assalamu Ahlaikum,
    Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam

We have found a website which humiliates Allah (SWT), Qur'an and our Prophet (SAWS) who are being laughed at and being portrayed as EVIL.

We URGENTLY need to get a signed petition of over 15,000 to get this website banned by law.

Please complete the petition and pass this on to many muslims as possible, we need to get rid of this website for good! "The website contains Incites violent and the murder of Muslim, causes harassment, distress to Muslim, and incites public disorder against Muslim. this worse effects then of the danish posters"! Please dont Ignore!

May Allah (SWT) reward you for playing your part as a muslim. Jazakallah.

Please click the link and complete the petition. Link removed.
    Last edited by MinAhlilHadeeth; 08-28-2007 at 05:39 PM.

2. Report bad ads?
    jzcasejz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Offensive anti islamic website

Wa'alaykum Salaam

InshaAllaah I'ma sign that petition.

JazaakAllaah Khayr Brother.
    Last edited by jzcasejz; 08-27-2007 at 07:00 AM.

snakelegs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

agree with jzcasejz. i know your intentions are good, but you end up promoting a hate site.
    Last edited by IB-Staff; 08-27-2007 at 06:52 AM.

each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - Offensive Anti Islamic Website

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Offensive Anti Islamic Website

I honestly think they do it to get a rise out of us, the more we frequent their website and get angry the more they are pleased because they enumerate visits and people end up believing many frequent that site because they have something of substance, in fact the tally is up high because Muslims visit and engage with morons in vain discourse trust me I speak from experience I have written until my fingers could take no more, but these folks aren't looking for an honest debate... they are hooligans akhi, do you stop for every dog that barks on the street and engage him or do you move on? No one can humiliate Allah or his messengers.. they only humiliate themselves..Allah has prserved his book and his message.. his prophets are safe and the message is clear... probably some pustulate faced sick trailer park trash with a computer who decided a get quick rich scheme is to erect an anti-islamic website and put some ads for hooters... be calm be well, be composed and focus.. the stright path is this way, not their way, so don't be straying on all sorts of side roads!

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Offensive Anti Islamic Website

6. Report bad ads?
    Science101's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think they violated the terms of service of their hosting site. Might soon see their plug get pulled.

fatima_01's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

:@ i have no words to express how angry i am:@:@:@:@

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

as'salaamu alaikum,

signatures and petitions are useless thing of the past. No one cares for them anymore. and visiting such sites and telling others is the worst you can do. This isn't like real life picketing, here if you go to the site you are increase their hit rates and thus making their site more popular and when others search for Islam on search engines, guess which site will pop up on top?

it's best to ignore them and if they are violate rules of the hosting site then report them to the host site owner.

Abdul Fattah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    a.k.a. steve
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You know actually watching the video on their main website didn't enrage me the slightest. If anything I felt pitty for them. Seems nowadays the best islam-opponents can do is shoot at the Qur'an with a rifle. Well let me tell you guys, if attacking it with words doesn't stop the spread of Islam, shooting Qur'ans with rifles ain't gonna stop the spread of Islam either.

It reminds me of a friend of the Prophet (pbuh) who was a poet and defended some accusations that some anti-Islamic poet had made by saying:

Oh, you who bangs his head against the mountains. Stop with it! I say that, not because I'm afraid you'll hurt the mountains, but because I'm afraid you'll break your head on them.

Don't worry brother, they aren't humiliating Allah subhana wa ta'ala or the Qur'an or the prophet. They may be trying, but the end result is they are only humiliating themselves. So like islamirama pointed out; for the sake of search engines not picking it up, it's best to remove the link brother.

Check out my website for my conversion story.
    Check out my free e-book if you like reading drama-novels.

noorahmad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i believe that we should care about all these sites as there are lot of people who do not have a proper knowledge of Islam and will believe every lie they write about. so it is our duty to sign all these petitions and try to get rid of these kind of sites, but it's useless to argue with those kind of people as they will only publish whatever debates and mails which are in their favor on their sites.

12. Report bad ads?
    guyabano's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

you will not reach anything by signing petitions. The only thing you make is to promote their website. And if they ban the website, the content of the webpage will be put on another webspace. So what did you reach?, Nothing, just huge clicks for their anti-Islam website.

Im Always Right,Its Like,When Im Right,Im Right,And When Im Wrong,I Could've Been Right,So Im Still Right,'Cause I Could've Been Wrong!

MinAhlilHadeeth's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs View Post
    know your intentions are good, but you end up promoting a hate site.
    Exactly. The link which you provided linked to an anti-Islam site, so I removed it. May Allah reward you for your intentions.

Since there is no more link, this thread serves no more purpose. Hence;

15. Hide
Hey there! Offensive Anti Islamic Website Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Offensive Anti Islamic Website