× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 2456

Need Help!!!

M..x's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Need Help!!!

Report bad ads?

Okies well basically...This ma dilema, Wanna InshALlah do Law degree (maybe combine it wif something else) @ a decent Uni, tha thing is i'm currently doing A2 Law&English&Physchology...English&Law which i'm pretty confident with...Its Physchology i've got tha problem wif because I got an E in ma AS Rubbish i know...I'm gonna resit one of the modules in January & then inshAllah tha rest 2 in June...BUTTT I dont know wetha to drop the whole subject because i dont want to work towards something that i will end up failing...I can eitha continue wif that or do something called IT Practicioners Course which is basically IT Btec course for students who flopped their first year...I reaaaaallly wanna do physch but just :S:S:S:S:S isit worth it...any career advisors??
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    bewildred's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Need Help!!!

Hello sister,

Just FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!!! No, I'm kidding. I think you're the best to know your weaknesses and your strengths. It's be best if you could choose a career plan from which our people of Islam would benefit.

Do the Istikhara prayer and may Allah guide you to the most profitable choice.

Peace to you,

Bewildred
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Stil baffled...Like now they tellin me 2 choose between A2 RS & Phsy. :'( Confussssssinnnn decisionssss
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

talk to a career advisor oh:
    Need Help!!!

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Grab aamirsaab or Muezzin's attention, and you might get advice that might just help.

Need Help!!!

chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Malik View Post
    Grab aamirsaab or Muezzin's attention, and you might get advice that might just help.

Samosas are on your way via email.

I did AS and A level Psychology. I only took it because it was fun and easy (for me at least). It's actually kinda weird because the degree I'm doing, business and marketing, did not require me to take psychology at all.

You can still do a law at degree level without psychology, or any degree, provided of course you have the UCAS points required by the univeristy you've chosen to take your degree at. This is usually around 200 plus points, which roughly equates to 2 C's (80 + 80) and an E (40) minimum. Which is pretty easy actually. Don't worry too much about messing up in psychology - even if you get an E in it, your ucas points should still be high enough to get into uni, so you'll still be able to take your law degree.

p.s; If you want to pursue a career in a certain subject area, I would highly recommend taking a degree in it. i.e. if you wanted to be a lawyer, it'd make sense to take a law degree.
    Last edited by aamirsaab; 09-18-2007 at 09:45 PM.
    Need Help!!!

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab View Post

Samosas are on your way via email.

I did AS and A level Psychology. I only took it because it was fun and easy (for me at least). It's actually kinda weird because the degree I'm doing, business and marketing, did not require me to take psychology at all.

You can still do a law at degree level without psychology, or any degree, provided of course you have the UCAS points required by the univeristy you've chosen to take your degree at. This is usually around 200 plus points, which roughly equates to 2 C's (80 + 80) and an E (40) minimum. Which is pretty easy actually. Don't worry too much about messing up in psychology - even if you get an E in it, your ucas points should still be high enough to get into uni, so you'll still be able to take your law degree.

p.s; If you want to pursue a career in a certain subject area, I would highly recommend taking a degree in it. i.e. if you wanted to be a lawyer, it'd make sense to take a law degree.
    Jazaks Brav...MashAllah you found it easy? Maybe its me being lazy throughout the whole year or maybe its just that psychology isnt for me allahu alim...Buh Im gonna give it a go anyway, Tha thing is i was planning to combine law wif something & its a really competitive field to go down, ...I dont know, guess its whateva Allah wills...Jazaks for tha reassuring wurds...W/Salaamz & Hope yu do well in tha degree. topstuff
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! Need Help!!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Need Help!!!