× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 1943

marriage

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

marriage

Report bad ads?

i just wanted some advice about marriage. basically in our family we marry in the family etc. Now we had couple of people who my dad turned down and now theirs no more male around my age in relatives. so im thinking how am i going to find someone? i know my dad is bit worried to. he says inshallah it'll all be ok.im scared. My sister isn't supporting me at all. she wnted me to marry some1 in her husbands side and since we said no to them she doesnt even talk to me . im soo confused. please help!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: marriage

Thread approved.
    marriage

If only I had checked myself
    Guy who wrecked himself

True leaders don't create followers...
    .... They create new leaders.
    chat Quote

Firyal's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Post Re: marriage

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    i just wanted some advice about marriage. basically in our family we marry in the family etc. Now we had couple of people who my dad turned down and now theirs no more male around my age in relatives. so im thinking how am i going to find someone? i know my dad is bit worried to. he says inshallah it'll all be ok.im scared. My sister isn't supporting me at all. she wnted me to marry some1 in her husbands side and since we said no to them she doesnt even talk to me . im soo confused. please help!

sis try to talk to ya dad abt ur sis proposal made to u. Mayb now ur dad might agree. But sis y dun u marry outside the family? Outside, u'll get lots of proposals n ur family will enlarged n u'll get more ppl to visit n to get acquaintace...

chat Quote

RespectAll's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    As-salaamu `alaykum sister,

Don't worry sister, don't you have the option to marry outside the family? Talk to your father about that. I am sure there will be many proposals that will come in the future inshaa`Allaah.

With regards to your sister, remember it's your life; it's your future. It doesn't matter what she thinks or whether you are letting her down. Keep yourself as the priority. Its not her whose is going to marry him; its you. Don't let her interfere with your decisions that are serious life long decisions.

I hope it will all be ok inshaaAllaah
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Tania's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

For the children what you will have its good to marry outside of family (i read about that when i studied the XVII france history). You could tell that to your father too.
    chat Quote

jouju's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dont worry ukhty...Allah knows wats best for you keep praying
    Allah says:
    Ud'uuniy astajib lakum
    Am praying for but leave it to Allah
    chat Quote

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam

Don't worry, Allah (swt) is the best of planners.

Like the other sis mentioned, ask ur dad bout marrying outside the family
    is there a particular reason why it's only done within families?
    My sister isn't supporting me at all. she wnted me to marry some1 in her husbands side and since we said no to them she doesnt even talk to me . im soo confused. please help!
    ^ like Respectall said, it's ur life, not ur sisters. she shud consider ur feeling and thoughts too bout something as big as getting married. Your sister needs to grow up and stop sulking! sorry if this sounds rude, but i mean she's meant to support you in this time of need.

Just do du'a to Allah (swt) and im sure everything will be ok in due course.

w'salam
    marriage

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

subhanAllah its very unreasonable for your sister to shun you.

If you cant find anyone within the family then Allaah has made it halaal for you to look outside the family, inshaAllah a bit of talking and you will reach an understanding with your family.

The situation isnt as bad as it may seem, make dua' to Allah, may he grant you a pious partner
    marriage

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

11. Hide
Hey there! marriage Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. marriage