× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 2120

Put Feelings into Words?

~Taalibah~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question Put Feelings into Words?

Report bad ads?

As the above says, I have trouble with putting my feelings into words at times.
    I'm not referring to love or hatred but merely the normal daily things. Its not always the case with those i'm close to, like with my friends i'm pretty straightforward and say what i think easily- unless it is a touchy matter. But with ppl that i dont really know, this happens alot especially with non-Muslims. I either forget what i want to say (at that moment) or i just cannot put it into words. Sometimes i get a bit flustered depending on what the the situation is, why?, or i get mixed up in my words. I really dont like this and sometimes get mad at myself! I think, sometimes it has to do with me wondering what other ppl think about me. I have stopped this with most things, however it still comes at times and i hate it. As i said before, this isn't with ppl i'm close to. I have made Du'a unto Allah Ta'aala and always will make, but i thought i'd ask and see if anyone can offer any advise?
    Jazakallah
    Put Feelings into Words?

Welcom to my sites
    ~~~~~~~~~
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Put Feelings into Words?

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

just mean what you say sis... and say it fillah (for Allaah) and inshaAllah it will be recieved well even if you think you havent exerted enough effort in doing so
    Put Feelings into Words?

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Think about this: do you actually want to put the feelings into words?

Because many times, that's what prevents you from putting your feelings into words.
    Put Feelings into Words?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    it's all about LOVE!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Liúyú de Lian View Post
    Think about this: do you actually want to put the feelings into words?

Because many times, that's what prevents you from putting your feelings into words.
    True. On the flip side, if someone see's or realizes that you are flustered they might know you are trying to put feelings into your words. And actions speak louder then words

Put Feelings into Words?

Ward the Pirate - Muslim Warrior of the Sea
    "Go tell the King of England, go tell him this from me,
    If he reign king of all the land, I will reign king at sea."

The Great Dive
    Shaikh Abdul Hakim Murad aka Dr Tim Winters
    Bs53AicCAAACVpFsmall - Put Feelings into Words?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Umm Hurairah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalaamualaikum Warahmatuallahi Wabarakatu,

That sounds just like me. oh: I can't have a normal 10 sentence convo with my teacher. I can have up to 20 sentence convo with my friends though.

I get frustrated with myself as well. Sometimes I ask my mother why my sister is always talking and me just listening. *sigh*

Maybe you should practice talking in front of the mirror? It helps me sometimes. I have pretend convos with random people and they turn out pretty interesting... :X

Other than that maybe you should just talk lil by lil and after a while you'll be able to talk to random people without trouble Insha Allah. I should try that as well.
    Last edited by Umm Hurairah; 11-13-2007 at 06:21 PM.
    Put Feelings into Words?

* ~ "To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return" ~ *

"All things fear a person who fears Allah, while everything is a source of fear to him who fears somebody other than Allah."

chat Quote

~Taalibah~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I get what you mean Z.AL-Rashid and Liúyú de Lian, but it asnt that its something that can be wrong. Its just ..err normal things. Maybe i should say thoughts as well as feelings. Its not always easy to just say what you think (at least to me) Some times i just cant say out the words from the thoughts i have in mind. Like- i went to a store sometime ago and this guy was giving info on the item buut he was giving wrong info! I said something like it isn't like this but he said no it is. Instead explaining i just left it, yet i knew a lot about it.
    Maybe i should just leave it to sort itself out...

Umm Hurairah
    Asalaamualaikum Warahmatuallahi Wabarakatu,

I get frustrated with myself as well. Sometimes I ask my mother why my sister is always talking and me just listening. *sigh*
    Hey, thats just like me!!!

Maybe you should practice talking in front of the mirror? It helps me sometimes. I have pretend convos with random people and they turn out pretty interesting...

Other than that maybe you should just talk lil by lil and after a while you'll be able to talk to random people without trouble Insha Allah. I should try that as well.
    Talk to the mirror?? Lol! I know i'll probably laugh at myself more than talk! But maybe i'll take a try...:X
    Jazakallah for the replies!
    Put Feelings into Words?

Welcom to my sites
    ~~~~~~~~~
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! Put Feelings into Words? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Put Feelings into Words?