Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

NEED ADVICE.urgent

Report bad ads?

ASALAM U ALAIKUM.

i have done some bad things in past when i was 15 my friend did sexual things with me ...it was not zina.. now when i remember them i get really depressed... my depression is at peak now and i want to ............

i have done my tubah .... but this thing does nt wash out that action in the past ........ i cannot forgive myself . i have locked my self in room from 5 days i cannot face any one ..

when everi face any one who is a good person and havent done any thing like that i feel inferir complex and it ist good what should i do plz help me.

thanks .
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    noorahmad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: NEED ADVICE.urgent

Allah is oft forgiving, if you made a sincere repentance; which im sure u did, Allah will certainly accepted ur tawbah.
    i think that you need sme1 to talk wid, some! to cheer you up!!! dont be so depressed dude, we have all one day or another done smethin which we not really proud of!!!
    NEED ADVICE.urgent

"Each riyal, dirham …etc. used to buy their goods eventually becomes bullets to be fired at the hearts of brothers and children in Palestine.. To buy their goods is to support tyranny, oppression and aggression." -Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi
    chat Quote

MartyrX's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you are truly regretful for what happened and have asked forgiveness than Allah will be forgiving. Don't worry not one person on this planet is perfect. We all have and will make mistakes. As long as you have come to grips with those mistakes and are truly sorry than all will be forgiven.
    chat Quote

Umm Hurairah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Allah (SWT) says:

"Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it."

"And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sâbirin (the patient ones, etc.)" [2:155]

"Verily, man is in loss, except those who believe and do good deeds and encourage one another towards truth and encourge one another towards
    patience." [104:2-3]

Continue asking for forgiveness, read the Quran, and make loads of duaa Insha Allah.
    Last edited by Umm Hurairah; 01-05-2008 at 12:48 AM.
    NEED ADVICE.urgent

* ~ "To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return" ~ *

"All things fear a person who fears Allah, while everything is a source of fear to him who fears somebody other than Allah."

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings and peace be with you sinner, this is a wonderful verse that
    Umm Hurairahh just posted;
    "O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as it
    I hope you will start to feel encouraged by your brothers and sisters. Do you believe Allah, when he says he would forgive you no matter how big your sins are?

Take some time to reflect on this.

You may be committing an even bigger sin if you do not believe what Allah is saying to you in this verse.

If Allah can truthfully forgive you, then you must also come to terms with forgiving the person who took advantage of you, and you must come to terms with forgiving yourself.

In the spirit of searching for that inner peace that surpasses all understanding

Eric
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! NEED ADVICE.urgent Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. NEED ADVICE.urgent