× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 26 visibility 3815
  1. #1
    Sis_ReNa's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    usa, minnesota
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    148
    Threads
    9
    Rep Power
    94
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    0

    Thinking of completting hijra

    Report bad ads?

    Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh,
    Yes iam back miss me. LOL just kidding any ways i pray this reaches you all in strong deen and iman, Me and my family are thinking of making hijra.. and was woundering if anyone had any suggestions where would be the best place for american converts. The best place for your money, good schools, any links you suggest. we are thinking egypt, morroco, or sudi (sorry i know i spelled that wrong) and if anyone did hijra how was your exsprince? would you do it again? I think that is all the questions i have right now LOL
    JazakAllah kirn for your time i pray ALlah bless guide and protect you all in this life and in the next and protect you from the hell fire ameen
    Zakirah
    Thinking of completting hijra

    ~May Allah bless,guide,protect all of the ummah, may he protect us from shaytan and his whispers and the mischif of the people and the kaffers. May he never take us off the stright path ameen~ZaKiRaH
    CopyofShahdah 84 1 - Thinking of completting hijra
    Quote Quote

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    جوري's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    من ارض الكنانة
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    27,759
    Threads
    1260
    Rep Power
    240
    Rep Ratio
    89
    Likes Ratio
    23

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    Welcome back sis........
    hmmmmmmmn... I don't know that anyone can give you an answer to that Q.... I have a few relatives in UAE... and they are pretty happy there but to be honest I am not sure it is any different than the USA? I lived in saudi Arabia some as a child and I love Al Harmain.. that period of my childhood was very nice but I am not sure if saudi Arabia is as Islamic as people think either? Inshallah G-D will guide you... I am always sad to see people leaving the U.S... It is my personal feeling that it is easier to be a good Muslim amidst Muslims the true iman happens when you are being challenged by Kufr......

    I wish you the best no matter what you decide sis... May you be happy and become a beacon for Islam wherever you go =)

    BTW I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve your sig
    Thinking of completting hijra

    Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Thinking of completting hijra

    Quote Quote

  4. #3
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Addict

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fighting4Emaan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    16,476
    Threads
    356
    Rep Power
    146
    Rep Ratio
    46
    Likes Ratio
    4

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra



    how about palestine
    Thinking of completting hijra

    -
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    Quote Quote

  5. #4
    IceQueen~'s Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,991
    Threads
    27
    Rep Power
    96
    Rep Ratio
    39
    Likes Ratio
    1

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    Egypt I've heard has a lot of fitnah cos' of the govt. so i wouldn't personally migrate there permanently, but what about yemen? Yemen was blessed by the Prophet (saw)...
    Thinking of completting hijra

    "Indeed in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest"


    Quote Quote

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    AmarFaisal's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Kuwait
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    949
    Threads
    27
    Rep Power
    89
    Rep Ratio
    38
    Likes Ratio
    1

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    In this era where ppl r migrating from the third world countries toward the west, we have few who want to do the opposite
    We have migrated from Pakistan to Kuwait. My great grandfather is burried here n parts of our relatives have received the Kuwaiti nationality. Keeping in mind wht PurestAbrosia recommended...I still beleive that when ur closer to Mecca n Medina u feel ur blessed, n lucky to be here, u feel at peace when ur around that area. Many get used to it after some time n don't bother to think much abt how lucky they r to be in Mecca n Medina.

    Medina is a city that was blessed by our Prophet (SAW). He prayed for Medinah that it be protected by Allah from any kind of Playgue and fitnah of Dajjal. I shall quote the exact hadith later, if anybody here has it pliz do quote that beautiful hadith abt Medinah.Thank u
    Quote Quote

  8. #6
    Sis_ReNa's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    usa, minnesota
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    148
    Threads
    9
    Rep Power
    94
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    0

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia View Post
    Welcome back sis........
    hmmmmmmmn... I don't know that anyone can give you an answer to that Q.... I have a few relatives in UAE... and they are pretty happy there but to be honest I am not sure it is any different than the USA? I lived in saudi Arabia some as a child and I love Al Harmain.. that period of my childhood was very nice but I am not sure if saudi Arabia is as Islamic as people think either? Inshallah G-D will guide you... I am always sad to see people leaving the U.S... It is my personal feeling that it is easier to be a good Muslim amidst Muslims the true iman happens when you are being challenged by Kufr......

    I wish you the best no matter what you decide sis... May you be happy and become a beacon for Islam wherever you go =)

    BTW I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve your sig

    Well i allmost got arested yeasterday cus i went to a closed bank in my niqab LOL .. and i have had alot of abuse with muslims and non muslims regarding my niqab..and i want a good islamic school for my daughter inshAlah . JakAllah kirn for taking the time to read and common
    Zakirah
    Thinking of completting hijra

    ~May Allah bless,guide,protect all of the ummah, may he protect us from shaytan and his whispers and the mischif of the people and the kaffers. May he never take us off the stright path ameen~ZaKiRaH
    CopyofShahdah 84 1 - Thinking of completting hijra
    Quote Quote

  9. #7
    Sis_ReNa's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    usa, minnesota
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    148
    Threads
    9
    Rep Power
    94
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    0

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~ View Post
    Egypt I've heard has a lot of fitnah cos' of the govt. so i wouldn't personally migrate there permanently, but what about yemen? Yemen was blessed by the Prophet (saw)...
    I dont know.. LOL that is why i asked. I have never even left the usa .. sooo
    any help and suggestions would be greatly appercated
    Zakirah
    Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh Ice queen
    Thinking of completting hijra

    ~May Allah bless,guide,protect all of the ummah, may he protect us from shaytan and his whispers and the mischif of the people and the kaffers. May he never take us off the stright path ameen~ZaKiRaH
    CopyofShahdah 84 1 - Thinking of completting hijra
    Quote Quote

  10. #8
    Maimunah's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,205
    Threads
    21
    Rep Power
    99
    Rep Ratio
    45
    Likes Ratio
    1

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    yemen is the best place to make hijrah.
    the whole world is corrupt really.. there's not a safe place... there's no shariah rulling,, however, some places are better than others. make alot of istakhara.

    wasalaamu aleykum wr br
    Thinking of completting hijra

    رَبِّ ٱجۡعَلۡنِى مُقِيمَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِى*ۚ رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلۡ دُعَآءِ (٤٠) رَبَّنَا ٱغۡفِرۡ لِى وَلِوَٲلِدَىَّ وَلِلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ يَوۡمَ يَقُومُ ٱلۡحِسَابُ
    Quote Quote

  11. #9
    Sis_ReNa's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    usa, minnesota
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    148
    Threads
    9
    Rep Power
    94
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    0

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    Dosnt it say that all muslims need to do hijra from unislamic contry unless for schooling or duwa?
    Thinking of completting hijra

    ~May Allah bless,guide,protect all of the ummah, may he protect us from shaytan and his whispers and the mischif of the people and the kaffers. May he never take us off the stright path ameen~ZaKiRaH
    CopyofShahdah 84 1 - Thinking of completting hijra
    Quote Quote

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    seeker_of_ilm's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    823
    Threads
    115
    Rep Power
    97
    Rep Ratio
    90
    Likes Ratio
    2

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra



    You could join www.hijra.net , its a forum made specifically for the issue of Hijra. Insha'Allah you should find some help there

    Quote Quote

  14. #11
    Sis_ReNa's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    usa, minnesota
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    148
    Threads
    9
    Rep Power
    94
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    0

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    jakAllah kirn seeker...
    Zakirah
    Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh
    Thinking of completting hijra

    ~May Allah bless,guide,protect all of the ummah, may he protect us from shaytan and his whispers and the mischif of the people and the kaffers. May he never take us off the stright path ameen~ZaKiRaH
    CopyofShahdah 84 1 - Thinking of completting hijra
    Quote Quote

  15. #12
    Dawud_uk's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,692
    Threads
    67
    Rep Power
    96
    Rep Ratio
    48
    Likes Ratio
    1

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    format_quote Originally Posted by Sis_ReNa View Post
    Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh,
    Yes iam back miss me. LOL just kidding any ways i pray this reaches you all in strong deen and iman, Me and my family are thinking of making hijra.. and was woundering if anyone had any suggestions where would be the best place for american converts. The best place for your money, good schools, any links you suggest. we are thinking egypt, morroco, or sudi (sorry i know i spelled that wrong) and if anyone did hijra how was your exsprince? would you do it again? I think that is all the questions i have right now LOL
    JazakAllah kirn for your time i pray ALlah bless guide and protect you all in this life and in the next and protect you from the hell fire ameen
    Zakirah
    assalaamu alaykum,

    i am considering hijra but i have issues with all the countries you mention.

    saudi has a closed border policy and will not allow you to live their perminently, though they let any businessman in within 24 hours to the land of the two holy santuaries even if a kaffir!

    egypt have a terrible problem with secret police arresting and torturing practicing brothers

    morocco is almost as bad in some respects and all of these countries have rulers who have taken the kuffar as their awliya but still maybe if you went there you might be able to help the people see the falsehood of their love for america.

    assalaamu alaykum,
    Abu Abdullah
    Quote Quote

  16. #13
    Sis_ReNa's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    usa, minnesota
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    148
    Threads
    9
    Rep Power
    94
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    0

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim View Post


    how about palestine
    never thought of it , dont know anyone there, and i have no idea LOL
    jazakAllah kirn for your time and comment, ameen i will look in to it inshAllah
    Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh
    Zakirah
    Thinking of completting hijra

    ~May Allah bless,guide,protect all of the ummah, may he protect us from shaytan and his whispers and the mischif of the people and the kaffers. May he never take us off the stright path ameen~ZaKiRaH
    CopyofShahdah 84 1 - Thinking of completting hijra
    Quote Quote

  17. #14
    Sis_ReNa's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    usa, minnesota
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    148
    Threads
    9
    Rep Power
    94
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    0

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk View Post
    assalaamu alaykum,

    i am considering hijra but i have issues with all the countries you mention.

    saudi has a closed border policy and will not allow you to live their perminently, though they let any businessman in within 24 hours to the land of the two holy santuaries even if a kaffir!

    egypt have a terrible problem with secret police arresting and torturing practicing brothers

    morocco is almost as bad in some respects and all of these countries have rulers who have taken the kuffar as their awliya but still maybe if you went there you might be able to help the people see the falsehood of their love for america.

    assalaamu alaykum,
    Abu Abdullah
    yea unfortnely I know that there is no place that is going to be "perfectly" islamic. my frist choice would be saudi but like you said its hard. and actually i dont want to change citienzenship i just want to live there LOL. iam woundering if that is even possible. and i woulder too is these going to have a probelm with woman that are not married travling for hijra.... I have read the fatwa that says its ok to do so but that dosnt mean the country is going to accept. any ways jazakAllah kirn for your time and replay ..
    Zakirah and family
    Thinking of completting hijra

    ~May Allah bless,guide,protect all of the ummah, may he protect us from shaytan and his whispers and the mischif of the people and the kaffers. May he never take us off the stright path ameen~ZaKiRaH
    CopyofShahdah 84 1 - Thinking of completting hijra
    Quote Quote

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    Talha777's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    467
    Threads
    22
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    30
    Likes Ratio
    0

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu to those who follow the Straight Path...

    I personally advise against hijrat as that is a defeatist attitude. We need to spread our religion to the ends of the Earth, everytime we get a convert we can't have them leave their home country and go to a Muslim country. Yes I know sometime conditions can be intolerable for Muslims, especially in Europe. In those extreme cases my advice is to simply emigrate to another Western country. I myself live in Canada, it's no different from the other jahil kafir countries, but it is possible to maintain an Islamic lifestyle. In the interests of dawah, why not kill two stones and come here to Canada?
    Quote Quote

  20. #16
    Sis_ReNa's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    usa, minnesota
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    148
    Threads
    9
    Rep Power
    94
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    0

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777 View Post
    Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu to those who follow the Straight Path...

    I personally advise against hijrat as that is a defeatist attitude. We need to spread our religion to the ends of the Earth, everytime we get a convert we can't have them leave their home country and go to a Muslim country. Yes I know sometime conditions can be intolerable for Muslims, especially in Europe. In those extreme cases my advice is to simply emigrate to another Western country. I myself live in Canada, it's no different from the other jahil kafir countries, but it is possible to maintain an Islamic lifestyle. In the interests of dawah, why not kill two stones and come here to Canada?
    I agree with you on some leavel ahky but there are many reasons for us moving. one o them is tthat... we as muslims are suppose to move from the non muslim contry and the only reason to stay is for bring people to islam or like school other wise we are suppose to but if all the muslims did hijra the who would bring people to islam right? well i found islam on my own i had only the help of Allah, and i never know or seen a muslim (that i know of ) till i became a muslim. and you know muslims everywhere are weak in deen and iman may Allah forgive us for our short comings and protect us from shaytan ameen, so as muslims regardless of where we live non muslim or "muslim" country we need the best exsample for everyone. inshAllah,soo Allah knows best our intentions. Allso where i live and what i have looked in to on the islamic schools they are not been what iam looking for (a nice way of saying it) lol ..any who i think i have talked enough jazakAllah kirn for your replay and you have some great points. may Allah bless guide and protect you in this life and in the next and protect you from the hell fire ameen
    and anything we do that is for the skae of Allah .. is not defeat .. its the oppsit.
    Zakirah
    Thinking of completting hijra

    ~May Allah bless,guide,protect all of the ummah, may he protect us from shaytan and his whispers and the mischif of the people and the kaffers. May he never take us off the stright path ameen~ZaKiRaH
    CopyofShahdah 84 1 - Thinking of completting hijra
    Quote Quote

  21. #17
    Sis_ReNa's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    usa, minnesota
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    148
    Threads
    9
    Rep Power
    94
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    0

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~ View Post
    Egypt I've heard has a lot of fitnah cos' of the govt. so i wouldn't personally migrate there permanently, but what about yemen? Yemen was blessed by the Prophet (saw)...
    Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh ice queen, again i dont know anyone in yemen dont know nothing about the contry. I geuss i hear more about people wanting to go to egypt i forgot there are other countries. (blush)
    jazakAllah kkirn for your reply and inshAllah i will look into it. unfornetly its hard to really know over researching the next
    Zakirah
    Thinking of completting hijra

    ~May Allah bless,guide,protect all of the ummah, may he protect us from shaytan and his whispers and the mischif of the people and the kaffers. May he never take us off the stright path ameen~ZaKiRaH
    CopyofShahdah 84 1 - Thinking of completting hijra
    Quote Quote

  22. #18
    Makky's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    EGYPT
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    554
    Threads
    55
    Rep Power
    96
    Rep Ratio
    50
    Likes Ratio
    1

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    format_quote Originally Posted by Sis_ReNa View Post
    Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wa barkatoh,
    Yes iam back miss me. LOL just kidding any ways i pray this reaches you all in strong deen and iman, Me and my family are thinking of making hijra.. and was woundering if anyone had any suggestions where would be the best place for american converts. The best place for your money, good schools, any links you suggest. we are thinking egypt, morroco, or sudi (sorry i know i spelled that wrong) and if anyone did hijra how was your exsprince? would you do it again? I think that is all the questions i have right now LOL
    JazakAllah kirn for your time i pray ALlah bless guide and protect you all in this life and in the next and protect you from the hell fire ameen
    Zakirah
    Assalam alaykum

    and congratulations..this is the 1st time to know that your family has converted to islam,, alhamdulillah..because i only know that you are a new muslimah

    Hijra is something beautiful masha allah , but you need to think and ask alot and pray istikhara before doing ANY choice ,

    I know saudi well and i've visited UAE and i live in Egypt ... I cann't say that life in these countries is perfect but what i can say is that other countries are worse than those 3 countries.. the best place among them is saudia , the easiest life and the most comfort and luxury is in UAE , and in Egypt the cheapest & the easiest in getting the visa and in seeking ilm (islamic knowledge) in English

    the Question you should ask yourself is : why do you want to make hijra? mainly?
    and on your answer you can decide if you will stay there or if you are going to make hijra to one of them or to another country

    Quote Quote

  23. #19
    Sis_ReNa's Avatar
    brightness_1
    Full Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    usa, minnesota
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    148
    Threads
    9
    Rep Power
    94
    Rep Ratio
    15
    Likes Ratio
    0

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    format_quote Originally Posted by Makky View Post
    Assalam alaykum

    and congratulations..this is the 1st time to know that your family has converted to islam,, alhamdulillah..because i only know that you are a new muslimah

    Hijra is something beautiful masha allah , but you need to think and ask alot and pray istikhara before doing ANY choice ,

    I know saudi well and i've visited UAE and i live in Egypt ... I cann't say that life in these countries is perfect but what i can say is that other countries are worse than those 3 countries.. the best place among them is saudia , the easiest life and the most comfort and luxury is in UAE , and in Egypt the cheapest & the easiest in getting the visa and in seeking ilm (islamic knowledge) in English

    the Question you should ask yourself is : why do you want to make hijra? mainly?
    and on your answer you can decide if you will stay there or if you are going to make hijra to one of them or to another country


    Salam walkaum wa rhamatuAllah wabarkatoh, Brother,
    yes i converted a 2 years and my mother a year ago and i am raising my daugher muslim and my sister is one of those the quran talks about that will not answer for any sin she will just go to junnah, any ways i want to thankyou brother for taking the time out to reply to my message may Allah bless guide and protect you all ameen. I agree our intention should allways be for the sake of Allah, and that is what it is for. we have done istakara for it and more then once. and we feel we have got clear answers that we are suppose too. we are on a fixed income so now iam trying to figure out if our monthly income that we will recive is enough to hold us month to moth.its been hard to find this info since i dont have anyone in these countries to talk to about it LOL. figures right LOL alhamduillah .. I was hoping bring it to the forum people could give me some advise or sites or somthing, any ways thankyou sooo much i really appercate it.
    Zakirah
    Thinking of completting hijra

    ~May Allah bless,guide,protect all of the ummah, may he protect us from shaytan and his whispers and the mischif of the people and the kaffers. May he never take us off the stright path ameen~ZaKiRaH
    CopyofShahdah 84 1 - Thinking of completting hijra
    Quote Quote

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    snakelegs's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    California
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    5,742
    Threads
    110
    Rep Power
    112
    Rep Ratio
    51
    Likes Ratio
    1

    Re: Thinking of completting hijra

    i'm confused - aren't you allowed to live in a non-muslim country as long as you are able to practice your religion there?
    i would think that unless you have a profession that would be valuable, finding employment in a muslim country would be very difficult.
    Thinking of completting hijra

    each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - Thinking of completting hijra
    Quote Quote


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Thinking of completting hijra Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Thinking of completting hijra
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Hijra In the Bible
    By purayiap in forum Discover Islam
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:26 AM
  2. Hijra
    By aadil77 in forum Aqeedah
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 08:11 AM
  3. Hijra
    By Makky in forum Travel
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 09:27 PM
  4. Hijra.net Forum - your one stop online hijra resource.
    By - Qatada - in forum Share Your Links
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 07:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create