× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    ZeeshanParvez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    563
    Threads
    61
    Reputation
    1992
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    138
    Likes (Received)
    288

    Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Report bad ads?

    Ibn al-Mundhir said:

    The people of knowledge agree that if a person laughs outside of prayer, then this does not invalidate his purity and he is not required to do Wuduu



    al-Nawawi says:

    The scholars agree that laughing outside of prayer does not invalidate Wuduu


    They also agree that laughing while in prayer, invalidates the prayer.



    The correct opinion which has been adopted by the majority of the scholars is that if a person is praying and he laughs out loud then his Wuduu is not broken because their is no daliil that doing so breaks the Wuduu.




    al-Nawawi said:

    لمذهبنا ومذهب جمهور العلماء أنه لا ينقض ... وهو قول جمهور التابعين فمن بعدهم

    Our Madhhab (the Shaafi'i Madhhab) and the Madhhab of the majority of scholars is that (laughing while in prayer) does not invalidate the Wuduu and this is the saying of the majority of the Taabi'uun and those who followed them.


    As for the ahadiith which have been narrated in regards to the Wuduu breaking when one laughs then



    al-Nawawi says:

    All of them are weak by the agreement of the ahl al-Hadiith.


    So, if you laugh out loud while praying, your prayer will be invalidated.

    But your Wuduu will not be invalided according to the correct opinion held by the majority of scholars of Islam.



    Reference(s)

    IslamQA - Qur'aan and Sunnah
    | Likes Alamgir liked this post

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    AabiruSabeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8,782
    Threads
    349
    Reputation
    119221
    Rep Power
    150
    Likes (Given)
    1252
    Likes (Received)
    3873

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    So, if you laugh out loud while praying, your prayer will be invalidated.
    Is there a daleel for that then?



    See https://islamqa.org/hanafi/muftionline/95668

    and https://islamqa.org/hanafi/seekersguidance-hanafi/86162
    Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    تَقَـبَّـلَ اللهُ مِنَّـا وَمِنْـكُم

  4. #3
    ZeeshanParvez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    563
    Threads
    61
    Reputation
    1992
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    138
    Likes (Received)
    288

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel View Post
    Yes, there is.

    Daliil in Fiqh comes from

    The Qur'aan
    The Sunnah
    Ijmaa


    The Qur'aan says:

    Maintain with care the [obligatory] prayers and [in particular] the middle prayer and stand before Allah, devoutly obedient.

    [Qur'aan 2:238]


    Laughing out very loudly is not standing before Allaah in a devoutly obedient manner.



    The saying of a Companion

    Imaam al-Bukhaari narrated in his Sahiih al-Bukhaari on the authority of Jaabir bin Abd Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said:

    When one of you laughs in prayer, he will repeat his prayer and will not repeat his Wuduu.


    This is the saying of a Companion (may Allaah be pleased with him). Who knows the Diin better than the Companion (may Allaah be pleased with him)?



    Ijmaa

    The Muslims cannot unite upon error.

    Ijmaa is a daliil. All the Madhaahib agree on this.

    There is Ijmaa that laughing out very loudly breaks the prayer.




    Does it break Wuduu?

    The majority says it does not. Your Fatwaa points out the following hadith


    “Whosoever amongst you laughs out loud, let him repeat both his prayer and ablution.” [Daraqutni]



    The Arabic of the hadiith is

    من ضحك في الصلاة قرقرة، فليعد الوضوء والصلاة

    and with the words

    إذا قهقه الرجل أعاد الوضوء والصلاة




    Do you know why the majority of the scholars of Islaam did not act on this hadith?


    Because its chain of narrators is very weak. It is not just weak. It is very weak.

    The majority of scholars of Islaam, which includes the Maaliki, Shaafi'i, Hanbali, and Zaahiri schools of thought, did not accept this hadiith because it is very weak.


    It would have been nice if the Fatwaa you presented would have clearly stated that this is a very weak hadith upon which no school acted except for the 'ahnaaf.
    | Likes Alamgir liked this post

  5. #4
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,065
    Threads
    391
    Reputation
    23330
    Rep Power
    41
    Likes (Given)
    969
    Likes (Received)
    2440

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    @ZeeshanParvez :

    Is there any hadith which tells you that your wudhu will not be broken if you laugh in salah...?
    Last edited by azc; 01-08-2019 at 05:53 PM.

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    MazharShafiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    880
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    985
    Rep Power
    19
    Likes (Given)
    67
    Likes (Received)
    198

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    I pray that you are in the best of health and faith, insha’Allah.

    It depends. There are three levels [Shurunbulali, Maraqi al-Falah]:

    (1) Smiling is improper, yet doesn’t affect the validity of the prayer,

    (2) Laughing to oneself invalidates the prayer itself, and

    (3) Laughing out loud invalidates the prayer and the ablution (wudu).

    The Holy Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “Whosoever amongst you laughs out loud, let him repeat both his prayer and ablution.” [Daraqutni]

    The Hanafis acted according to this on the basis of juristic preference (istihsan) despite legal reasoning (qiyas) entailing otherwise.

    The prayer is the place of intimate, direct discourse with one’s Maker, and the sanctity of this moment is vitiated by laughter or anything unbecoming at a time of such seriousness.
    Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?


  8. #6
    AabiruSabeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8,782
    Threads
    349
    Reputation
    119221
    Rep Power
    150
    Likes (Given)
    1252
    Likes (Received)
    3873

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

    Does it break Wuduu?

    The majority says it does not. Your Fatwaa points out the following hadith


    “Whosoever amongst you laughs out loud, let him repeat both his prayer and ablution.” [Daraqutni]



    The Arabic of the hadiith is

    من ضحك في الصلاة قرقرة، فليعد الوضوء والصلاة

    and with the words

    إذا قهقه الرجل أعاد الوضوء والصلاة




    Do you know why the majority of the scholars of Islaam did not act on this hadith?


    Because its chain of narrators is very weak. It is not just weak. It is very weak.

    The majority of scholars of Islaam, which includes the Maaliki, Shaafi'i, Hanbali, and Zaahiri schools of thought, did not accept this hadiith because it is very weak.


    It would have been nice if the Fatwaa you presented would have clearly stated that this is a very weak hadith upon which no school acted except for the 'ahnaaf.
    The hadith is da'eef but it is not fabricated. The position of ahnaaf is that of safety and precaution. If it is indeed true then a person would be praying without wudhu if he follows Imaam Shaf'ee. But if he follows Imaam Abu Haneefah and re-perform wudhu, then he is safe and does not have to worry about it.

    Also, laughing out loud is not the same as breaking wind, so the requirement for wudhu is a punishment for him for violating the sanctity of prayer, not because the wudhu is actually broken. Please see footnotes on https://islamqa.org/hanafi/muftionline/95668

    When he re-performs wudhu, he will be able to concentrate better on his prayer and clear his thoughts.


    Some people make their life-goal to oppose Ahnaaf and to find faults with them. Don't be among such. These matters are discussed in academic circles with the 'Ulama, not with laypersons trying to discourage them from following the Hanafi madhhab.
    | Likes MazharShafiq liked this post
    Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    تَقَـبَّـلَ اللهُ مِنَّـا وَمِنْـكُم

  9. #7
    MazharShafiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    880
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    985
    Rep Power
    19
    Likes (Given)
    67
    Likes (Received)
    198

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel View Post
    The hadith is da'eef but it is not fabricated. The position of ahnaaf is that of safety and precaution. If it is indeed true then a person would be praying without wudhu if he follows Imaam Shaf'ee. But if he follows Imaam Abu Haneefah and re-perform wudhu, then he is safe and does not have to worry about it.

    Also, laughing out loud is not the same as breaking wind, so the requirement for wudhu is a punishment for him for violating the sanctity of prayer, not because the wudhu is actually broken. Please see footnotes on https://islamqa.org/hanafi/muftionline/95668

    When he re-performs wudhu, he will be able to concentrate better on his prayer and clear his thoughts.


    Some people make their life-goal to oppose Ahnaaf and to find faults with them. Don't be among such. These matters are discussed in academic circles with the 'Ulama, not with laypersons trying to discourage them from following the Hanafi madhhab.
    yes of course all imaam are respectable for us he all were on right path.
    Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?


  10. #8
    ZeeshanParvez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    563
    Threads
    61
    Reputation
    1992
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    138
    Likes (Received)
    288

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel View Post

    Some people make their life-goal to oppose Ahnaaf and to find faults with them. Don't be among such. These matters are discussed in academic circles with the 'Ulama, not with laypersons trying to discourage them from following the Hanafi madhhab.
    How disappointing. Your negative assumptions are atrocious to say the least. Let me remind you of a Qura'nic Verse.

    O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

    [Qur'aan 49:12]

    I am here telling people about a weak hadith. A weak hadith is one which may be attributing something to the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) which he never said and here you are here crying a river about me bashing the 'ahnaaf?! FYI I pray five a times a day behind the ahnaaf

    For starters you have accused me of something you have no knowledge of. If I say the 'ahnaaf have acted on a weak hadith while no other Madhhab has all I have done is stated a fact. You have taken this fact and twisted it by interpolating it and saying I am bashing them. You honestly have serious issues in how you interpret other people's words. You also have serious insecurity issues

    Second. you are more worried about a Madhhab than about what is attributed to the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)

    Do you have no shame?

    And what I posted is what was written in Arabic on IslamQA. Quite clearly you cannot read Arabic. That makes me wonder why you are even commenting on this matter. Oh wait you are the admin right?

    No wonder this Ummaah is in the mess it is in.


    And what takes the cake is that I never even mentioned the 'ahnaaf in the OP. You came running with a link and I told you the hadith was weak and no Madhhab but the 'ahnaaf acted on it.

    Upon that you seem to have had all your negative assumptions come rushing to you.
    Last edited by ZeeshanParvez; 01-15-2019 at 02:25 AM.

  11. #9
    Supernova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    609
    Threads
    15
    Reputation
    2170
    Rep Power
    19
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    335

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    People need to have humility here.

    You guys are ganging up on ZeeshanParvez !!!

    Obviously Zeeshan who has 394 posts, 53 threads, Reputation of 1863 !!! Rep power of 22 !! 106 likes given and a magnificent 226 likes received knows more than Imam Abu Hanifa, his council of illustrious ulema, and thousands of scholars in that madhab over 1300 years !!!!

    Come on guys how can you try to prove this man wrong with Stats like that ??

    Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Dark Side Of The Moon

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,065
    Threads
    391
    Reputation
    23330
    Rep Power
    41
    Likes (Given)
    969
    Likes (Received)
    2440

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    @ZeeshanParvez :

    1: I asked you following Q in post #4 but your reply is still awaited.

    ''Is there any hadith which tells you that your wudhu will not be broken if you laugh in salah...?''

    2: See your quoted fatwa:‏

    The author of quoted fatwa is a narrow minded and a fanatic follower of sh ibn taimiyya rh. See all the names of imams and scholars, he did not wish them mercy of Allah but ONLY for him.
    شيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية رحمه الله

    This fatwa has no marfoo hadith of prophet . All his emphasise is on sayings of imams.

    I ask you a simple Q:

    Do you follow hadith of prophet or only sayings of imams....?

    Now don't cry ''weak weak weak''.

    Are the sayings of imams or scholars are more important for you than the hadith of prophet ......????

    every hadith which Hz imam Abuhanifa rh followed is authentic, if the same hadith is declared as weak hadith because of any weak narrator who was born after the death of imam abu hanifah rh, doesn't affect the madhab of imam sahab.

    3: Your reply to the post of bro @AabiruSabeel proved that you are a highly arrogant person. He advised you politely but your arrogance couldn't accept it. His assumption about you isn't baseless. Either you are a liar or your memory is extremely weak.

    You have even tried to degrade Hz imam abuhanifa rh on IB last year, I remind you it was me who did you debate with.

    You pray 5 times salah behind ahnaf though but you always oppose them. You are more likely to be a munafiq like the munafiqin of khairul quroon who would pray salah behind prophet though but always oppose Muslims and Islam.

    Be a Muslim instead of being a brainwashed follower of a sect.

    If you don't like my advice then:

    KEEP ON LAUGHING IN SALAH YOUR WUDHU IS NEVER BROKEN.

  14. #11
    ZeeshanParvez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    563
    Threads
    61
    Reputation
    1992
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    138
    Likes (Received)
    288

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    @ZeeshanParvez :

    1: I asked you following Q in post #4 but your reply is still awaited.

    ''Is there any hadith which tells you that your wudhu will not be broken if you laugh in salah...?''

    That was such a hilarious question that in order to save your honor I ignored it but since you want to highlight your ignorance, I will answer it.

    What hadith says smiling doesn't break Wudu?
    What hadith says hoping on one leg does not break Wuduu?
    What hadith says eating does not break Wuduu?
    What hadith says that slapping yourself does not break Wuduu?
    What hadith says that yawing does not break your Wuduu?
    What hadith says that speaking out loud does not break your Wuduu?

    When Wuduu is done, nothing breaks it except what is found in the authentic Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam). Simple principle.

    Now, you probably feel extremely embarrassed. I was hoping to save you from this but you brought it on yourself.



    The author of quoted fatwa is a narrow minded and a fanatic follower of sh ibn taimiyya rh. See all the names of imams and scholars, he did not wish them mercy of Allah but ONLY for him.
    شيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية رحمه الله
    He never wrote it the second time for him. Hence, the above statement of yours holds no weight.



    Do you follow hadith of prophet or only sayings of imams....?

    Now don't cry ''weak weak weak''.

    The Hadiith is weak by agreement of all scholars of hadiith.

    Imaam al-Nawawi says:

    كلها ضعيفةٌ واهيةٌ باتفاق أهل الحديث


    All of them (the hadiith about Wuduu breaking when a person laughs very loudly in prayer) are weak by the consensus of the ahl al-Hadiith.


    I know it hurts. But if you were not a biased Hanafi this would not hurt you so much.

    I guess you need a bit of your own advice which I have quoted below


    Be a Muslim instead of being a brainwashed follower of a sect.

    Not much else left to say. A weak hadiith by the Ijmaa of the ahl al-Hadith.

    The Shaafi'i did not act on it.
    The Hanaabilah did not act on it.
    The Maaliki did not act on it.

    Why? Because they said it is weak and not fit to be used.

  15. #12
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,065
    Threads
    391
    Reputation
    23330
    Rep Power
    41
    Likes (Given)
    969
    Likes (Received)
    2440

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    @ZeeshanParvez :

    What hadith says smiling doesn't break Wudu?
    What hadith says hoping on one leg does not break Wuduu?
    What hadith says eating does not break Wuduu?
    What hadith says that slapping yourself does not break Wuduu?
    What hadith says that yawing does not break your Wuduu?
    Did I claim this....?

    Stupid logic....!

    What hadith says that speaking out loud does not break your Wuduu?
    You have claimed.

    He never wrote it the second time for him.
    but why he didnot do the same for other imams...?

    The Hadiith is weak by agreement of all scholars of hadiith.
    Who....?

    Those Who were born after centuries of the death of imam of hanafi madhab...?

    The Shaafi'i did not act on it.
    The Hanaabilah did not act on it.
    The Maaliki did not act on it.
    Why? Because they said it is weak and not fit to be used.
    You mean ijtihad of mujtahid can quash the hadith of prophet ...?

    You are lying about weak ahadith:

    e.g. Mursal hadith, which you people consider as weak hadith, is accepted:
    https://researchcenterforhadith.word...0%2C6780225825

    http://www.muwatta.com/imam-maliks-hadiths/

    When Wuduu is done, nothing breaks it except what is found in the authentic Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam). Simple principle.
    So which hadith is authentic and which isn't becomes a disputed issue.

    If ahnaf consider any hadith as sahih but other muhaddisin declare it as weak then who is right and who is wrong...?

    No muhaddis or imam has been given any certificate of being right in grading a hadith....?

    No muhaddis or imam including 4 imams is infallible......!

    Does grading the hadith lose its own reliability/credibility....?

    Interesting thing is a person who belongs to khairulquroon receives a hadith with reliable narrators isn't reliable but a person who was born after 700 or 800 years is reliable.....?

    It's sheer stupidity....!!!!
    Last edited by azc; 01-15-2019 at 04:21 PM.

  16. #13
    MuhammadHamza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    315
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    464
    Rep Power
    15
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    95

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Do not bother talking with Hanafis.They give priority to their fiqh more than the Quran and Sunnah,It is actually stated by their scholors.
    The Hanafis say that laughing out loud breaks your wudu.Rest of the three fiqhs state that hadith as extremely weak.The Hanafis will only follow their imam so leave them.It would be better if these Ahnaf stuck to their twisted methadology and left us alone.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also,do not bother with this guy azc.He once rejected an ijmaa' provided by me to him with all proper references.Do you know why?Because it was from a Salafi website.Hence,he said he could not trust it.Do not bother talking with him.He had a discussion with me in which he did not even read what I was writing and went on and on.Leave him alone.HE is not here to learn if he is wrong,but rather stick to it and drag other people along with him.
    Last edited by MuhammadHamza1; 01-15-2019 at 06:27 PM.
    | Likes ZeeshanParvez liked this post

  17. #14
    Supernova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    609
    Threads
    15
    Reputation
    2170
    Rep Power
    19
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    335

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    every hadith which Hz imam Abuhanifa rh followed is authentic, if the same hadith is declared as weak hadith because of any weak narrator who was born after the death of imam abu hanifah rh, doesn't affect the madhab of imam sahab.
    SPOT ON !!!!

    10 POINTS

    This is exactly what many people dont understand about Sanad. The same Hadith with a shorter Sanad in Example: Abu Hanifa or Imam Malik time would be considered Sahih because the existing Sanad at that time - which is shorter - will be reliable Rawis.
    Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Dark Side Of The Moon

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,065
    Threads
    391
    Reputation
    23330
    Rep Power
    41
    Likes (Given)
    969
    Likes (Received)
    2440

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1 View Post
    Do not bother talking with Hanafis.They give priority to their fiqh more than the Quran and Sunnah,It is actually stated by their scholors.
    The Hanafis say that laughing out loud breaks your wudu.Rest of the three fiqhs state that hadith as extremely weak.The Hanafis will only follow their imam so leave them.It would be better if these Ahnaf stuck to their twisted methadology and left us alone.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also,do not bother with this guy azc.He once rejected an ijmaa' provided by me to him with all proper references.Do you know why?Because it was from a Salafi website.Hence,he dsif hr could not trust it.Do not bother talking with him.He had a discussion with me in which he did not even read what I was writing and went on and on.Leave him alone.HE is not here to learn if he is wrong,but rather stick to it and drag other people along with him.
    Your sect madkhalism is a fitnah of this age...?

    But you can't see because you wear the glasses of sect given by your scholars.

    What ijma you are talking about...? No such ijma is ever held in Islamic history but since your scholars wrote ''ijma'' and you blind folded believed in it because you people have pawned your brain to your scholars.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1 View Post
    Do not bother talking with Hanafis.They give priority to their fiqh more than the Quran and Sunnah,It is actually stated by their scholors.
    The Hanafis say that laughing out loud breaks your wudu.Rest of the three fiqhs state that hadith as extremely weak.The Hanafis will only follow their imam so leave them.It would be better if these Ahnaf stuck to their twisted methadology and left us alone.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also,do not bother with this guy azc.He once rejected an ijmaa' provided by me to him with all proper references.Do you know why?Because it was from a Salafi website.Hence,he dsif hr could not trust it.Do not bother talking with him.He had a discussion with me in which he did not even read what I was writing and went on and on.Leave him alone.HE is not here to learn if he is wrong,but rather stick to it and drag other people along with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    SPOT ON !!!!

    10 POINTS

    This is exactly what many people dont understand about Sanad. The same Hadith with a shorter Sanad in Example: Abu Hanifa or Imam Malik time would be considered Sahih because the existing Sanad at that time - which is shorter - will be reliable Rawis.
    these fitnahmongers are on mission to oppose hanafi madhab. You can't convince them.

    They don't have any problem with other 3 madhab but ONLY hanafi

    All 4 madhab have their own beauty. I consider them as mercy of Allah that majority of ummah has been following them.

  20. #16
    MuhammadHamza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    315
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    464
    Rep Power
    15
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    95

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    Your sect madkhalism is a fitnah of this age...?

    But you can't see because you wear the glasses of sect given by your scholars.
    Can you define this name "Madkhalism?"



    Quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    They don't have any problem with other 3 madhab but ONLY hanafi
    Exactly.And do you know why?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    What ijma you are talking about...?
    I can repost the link along with your comment on it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I said it before and I will say it again.You even do not know why they call us "Madkhalis."You do not even know who call us madkhalis.You are shooting your own foot here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    We do not have a problem with Abu Hanifah.But with you Hanafis and those of you who introduced disgusting things in your fiqh.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I hope you are not surfing the internet to find out the meaning of this rather strange name "Madkhalism."Since you mentioned it and rather agressively,I hope you also know the origins,reasons and the meaning of this very strange name.
    | Likes ZeeshanParvez liked this post

  21. #17
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,065
    Threads
    391
    Reputation
    23330
    Rep Power
    41
    Likes (Given)
    969
    Likes (Received)
    2440

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    ^I don't care who chose this name for you but It's attributed to its founder.http://madkhalis.com/2010/03/definition-of-madkhalism/
    Last edited by azc; 01-15-2019 at 06:38 PM.

  22. #18
    MuhammadHamza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    315
    Threads
    53
    Reputation
    464
    Rep Power
    15
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    95

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    This is truly astonishing.How low have people actually fallen in our hate.
    Let me tell you so that you may not have any confusion.Here are the words of,a as you call and name us,"Madkhali."
    All the three greatest modern scholors of us Salafis,namely Ibn Uthaymeen,Ibn Baz and Albani,all praise Sheikh Rabee' Al Madkhali.
    Which is to say that in grave and serious issues such as takfir or issues which may cause harm or benefit to Muslims on a very large scale,The three scholors and Sheikh Rabee' AL Madkhali are on the same page.The issue which led to them,and I will define "them" shortly In sha Allah and that is why I said that you were shooting your own foot,nevertheless,the issue which actually led to them calling and inventing the name Madkhali regarding us was that of mainly rebelling against the state.There was a man named Sayyid Qutb.He called for the people to rebel against the rulers indirectly,do you know how?By being of the opinion that the ones who rebelled against the Caliph Uthman,May Allah be pleased with him,were on the right path and not Uthman,May Allah be pleased with him.The one foremost in refuting him was none other than the one you people in your ignorance and hate revile,Sheikh Rabee'.He wrote an entire book refuting Sayyid Qutb.The scholors of Saudi Arabia agreed with him.Basically the point is this.WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REBEL AGAINST THE RULER.WHY NOT?BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENED THEN.LOOK WHAT ALQAEDA DID IN LIBYA.A HIGHLY PROSPEROUS COUNTRY,THOUGH UNISLAMIC,AND RUINED IT.IN THESE REVOLUTIONS,WHO DIES?WHO PAYS THE PRICE?WHO SUFFERS THE MOST?WHO IS MADE TO MIGRATE TO OTHER COUNTRIES?WHO IS MADE TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES?THE MUSLIMS!!!!THESE KIND OF REVOLUTIONS DO MORE HARM THAN PROFIT!MUSLIMS DIE!WE BECOME WEAK!HENCEFORTH,WE SAY THAT REVOLUTIONS OF THESE KINDS ARE NOT PERMISSIBLE.
    So therefore,these people said that we align with kuffar rulers and are hence,kuffar.These are those people who you know as,ISIS,Al QAEDA etc.Namely,the Kharijis,the ones who kill Muslims,make takfeer of them,leave the polythiests,rather target the Muslims.And hence,these names arose.The "THEM' are yours truly,Kharijis.
    We never say that reviling the ruler is kufr.This is a lie.Made by either your scholors or those kharijis.
    So when you are going against us,you are supporting those kharijis.You are shooting your own foot!

    - - - Updated - - -

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x0XfCvpVO4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_gzGQK3upg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZvNszAh6I8
    We can rebel against a kafir ruler,BUT ONLY WHEN WE CAN DO IT!WHEN WE HAVE THE POWER TO DO IT.The Muslims are rebelling against the rulers when they are powerless,and look what is happening.Are you blind?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjRZQfjn3bU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7tZjf6cdEs
    Look in the description of this last video!Look again and again and again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    ^I don't care who chose this name for you
    Yes yes because you can do whatever you want?Fear Allah before showing your arrogance.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Your arrogant behaviour is quite apparent.This will only lead to the corruption of your heart.You say whatever you want regarding people,and when that person says,do you actually know what you are talking about,you say"I do not care."Great.This forum is dead.Islamicboard is rotten beyond measure.This is a place for trolls.
    Time to leave it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    IF YOU want to learn about us,Saudi Scholors are present.Or these websites represent our basis for our beliefs greatly.
    http://www.aqidah.com/creed/
    http://www.ibntaymiyyah.com/
    http://www.wahhabis.com/
    http://www.systemoflife.com/
    https://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com/
    https://islamqa.info/en
    http://www.asharis.com/creed/
    http://www.bidah.com/

    - - - Updated - - -

    And Allah is the source of Guidance.Goodbye.

  23. #19
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,065
    Threads
    391
    Reputation
    23330
    Rep Power
    41
    Likes (Given)
    969
    Likes (Received)
    2440

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1 View Post
    This is truly astonishing.How low have people actually fallen in our hate.Let me tell you so that you may not have any confusion.Here are the words of,a as you call and name us,"Madkhali."All the three greatest modern scholors of us Salafis,namely Ibn Uthaymeen,Ibn Baz and Albani,all praise Sheikh Rabee' Al Madkhali.Which is to say that in grave and serious issues such as takfir or issues which may cause harm or benefit to Muslims on a very large scale,The three scholors and Sheikh Rabee' AL Madkhali are on the same page.The issue which led to them,and I will define "them" shortly In sha Allah and that is why I said that you were shooting your own foot,nevertheless,the issue which actually led to them calling and inventing the name Madkhali regarding us was that of mainly rebelling against the state.There was a man named Sayyid Qutb.He called for the people to rebel against the rulers indirectly,do you know how?By being of the opinion that the ones who rebelled against the Caliph Uthman,May Allah be pleased with him,were on the right path and not Uthman,May Allah be pleased with him.The one foremost in refuting him was none other than the one you people in your ignorance and hate revile,Sheikh Rabee'.He wrote an entire book refuting Sayyid Qutb.The scholors of Saudi Arabia agreed with him.Basically the point is this.WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REBEL AGAINST THE RULER.WHY NOT?BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENED THEN.LOOK WHAT ALQAEDA DID IN LIBYA.A HIGHLY PROSPEROUS COUNTRY,THOUGH UNISLAMIC,AND RUINED IT.IN THESE REVOLUTIONS,WHO DIES?WHO PAYS THE PRICE?WHO SUFFERS THE MOST?WHO IS MADE TO MIGRATE TO OTHER COUNTRIES?WHO IS MADE TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES?THE MUSLIMS!!!!THESE KIND OF REVOLUTIONS DO MORE HARM THAN PROFIT!MUSLIMS DIE!WE BECOME WEAK!HENCEFORTH,WE SAY THAT REVOLUTIONS OF THESE KINDS ARE NOT PERMISSIBLE.So therefore,these people said that we align with kuffar rulers and are hence,kuffar.These are those people who you know as,ISIS,Al QAEDA etc.Namely,the Kharijis,the ones who kill Muslims,make takfeer of them,leave the polythiests,rather target the Muslims.And hence,these names arose.The "THEM' are yours truly,Kharijis.We never say that reviling the ruler is kufr.This is a lie.Made by either your scholors or those kharijis.So when you are going against us,you are supporting those kharijis.You are shooting your own foot!- - - Updated - - -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x0XfCvpVO4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_gzGQK3upghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZvNszAh6I8We can rebel against a kafir ruler,BUT ONLY WHEN WE CAN DO IT!WHEN WE HAVE THE POWER TO DO IT.The Muslims are rebelling against the rulers when they are powerless,and look what is happening.Are you blind?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjRZQfjn3bUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7tZjf6cdEsLook in the description of this last video!Look again and again and again.- - - Updated - - -Yes yes because you can do whatever you want?Fear Allah before showing your arrogance.- - - Updated - - -Your arrogant behaviour is quite apparent.This will only lead to the corruption of your heart.You say whatever you want regarding people,and when that person says,do you actually know what you are talking about,you say"I do not care."Great.This forum is dead.Islamicboard is rotten beyond measure.This is a place for trolls.Time to leave it.- - - Updated - - -IF YOU want to learn about us,Saudi Scholors are present.Or these websites represent our basis for our beliefs greatly.http://www.aqidah.com/creed/http://www.ibntaymiyyah.com/http://www.wahhabis.com/http://www.systemoflife.com/https://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com/https://islamqa.info/enhttp://www.asharis.com/creed/http://www.bidah.com/- - - Updated - - -And Allah is the source of Guidance.Goodbye.
    No, I am not interested in knowing of your sect in detail.
    Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Allah (swt) knows best

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    ZeeshanParvez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    563
    Threads
    61
    Reputation
    1992
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    138
    Likes (Received)
    288

    Re: Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?

    Quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    No, I am not interested in knowing of your sect in detail.
    So, you admit that you have never researched. In other threads you talk about how you have looked into the different schools of thought and researched the matter and find the ahnaaf to be closest to the Sunnah. You speak highly of the "akaabir" of Deoband while presenting a cover that you have looked into all of the different views.


    That statement of yours clearly shows you aren't interested in anything but what you were born into. That also explains your emotionally driven behavior in this thread.


    You have taken a very weak haddith and attempted to justify it by means which not even the scholars would. At least AbiruSabeel had the decency to accept that the hadiith was weak. His stance that the ahnaaf acted on this weak hadith out of caution is something one can respect though he needs to work on his negative assumptions for which I rightly called him out.


    You on the other hand have shown that you are simply a biased Hanafi. It is quite disappointing to see this because all this time on this forum you had this image of being neutral. But the moment someone shows you irrefutable evidence that the Hadith about laughing out loud in prayer breaking Wuduu is very weak, you seem to have just lost your marbles.


    Now you have admitted you are not interested in knowing.



    In this thread you have also highlighted how you do not understand simple principles of Usuul or fiqh and that you have no idea what Mustalah al-Hadiith is.


    Otherwise, like AbiruSabeel, you would have admitted that yes the hadiith is weak, very weak, without a doubt, and the only reason we ahnaaf act on it is out of caution.


    Nonetheless, this thread was never meant to be about the ahnaaf or a Madhhab war. Rather, it was a thread highlighting that the hadith on the issue is very weak and all the scholars of hadith agree to this.


    Unfortunately, people with negative assumptions like yourself made it into an issue thinking I am here attacking the 'ahnaaf.


    And the irony is that the 'ahnaaf were never even mentioned in the OP.


    You Hanafis really need to let go of the paranoia. The Shaafi'i, Maaliki, and Hanaabilah often discuss weak hadith in their works. They ensure that we follow only the authentic hadith. When someone preaches this, he is not bashing the ahnaaf. If you feel that he is perhaps you have some hidden insecurities which lead you to believe this. Or maybe you think your Madhhab follows weak hadith and are threatened when someone posts things highlighting what scholars have said.


    Islaam has had a legion of great scholars. Unless this forum wants to ban people from presenting the views of these scholars, admins, mods, and normal users here need to let go of their emotionally invested attitude.


    Everyone has a right to know what the scholars have said on an issue.


    And in this particular case the majority of the scholars of Islaam hold the hadith to be very weak. They hold that laughing out loud in prayer does not break Wuduu. I do not see how this simple fact that the scholars hold such an opinion could make anyone so angry except for someone who was a bigot and fanatic opposed to having people know the views of the majority of scholars in Islaam.


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Does laughing out loud break your Wuduu?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. About wuduu.
    By Yousse0605 in forum Discover Islam
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2017, 06:45 AM
  2. Question about doing wuduu
    By BlackaddeR in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2016, 03:36 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2013, 12:37 AM
  4. praying out loud
    By muslimgirl12 in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 06:02 AM
  5. few questions about wuduu
    By AnonymousPoster in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create