/* */

PDA

View Full Version : some say this is a true story.....

tango92
06-01-2010, 06:27 PM
A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye.

What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red colour, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and she said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-01-2010, 06:38 PM
OMG, did you have to post that? That is really scary SubhaanAllaah

marwen
06-01-2010, 06:54 PM
This curious young man will pay for his curiosity moaaaahahahahah !:Evil:

cat eyes
06-01-2010, 07:05 PM
i would not be afraid cos dead people that have passed away before us cannot haunt us.. the jinn can annoy us though but they cannot harm us and even they cannot disturb us if we trust on Allah swt for protection.

but i still sleep with the light on:embarrass its a habit from child hood though cos if i remember correctly my brother use to tell me that there was dead people buried in my bedroom walls:><:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-01-2010, 07:06 PM
LOL, sis your not alone :-\

Alpha Dude
06-01-2010, 07:23 PM
At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and she said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."
Lol, this bit made me laugh.

I wonder if the people in the story were meant to be albinos. Some albinos are said to have red eyes.

sister herb
06-02-2010, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
but i still sleep with the light on:embarrass its a habit from child hood though cos if i remember correctly my brother use to tell me that there was dead people buried in my bedroom walls:><:
Annoying brother... :hmm: My sister told me that under my bed is living a monster whose eats my toes if I go away from my bed at night.

:phew

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-02-2010, 08:19 PM
^lol awww and you fell for it MashaAllaah

shuraimfan4lyf
06-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Lol the ghost was looking at him on the 2nd night..creeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:skeleton:

~Taalibah~
06-02-2010, 08:32 PM
^lol at the kid memories.

Joking apart, where did you pick up that article brother?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-02-2010, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Lol the ghost was looking at him on the 2nd night..creeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:skeleton:

Thats not just creeepy, its flippin terryfiying

Horribility:(

Snowflake
06-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Funniest scary story I've ever heard ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-02-2010, 09:17 PM
^pfft yeah right :-\ :(

tango92
06-02-2010, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Taalibah~
^lol at the kid memories.

Joking apart, where did you pick up that article brother?
another forum i used to go on as a kid. i was browsing my old posts (i can be nostalgic) and found this.

but err its pretty much fake ;D;D

be VERY afraid

:Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-02-2010, 09:28 PM
So this isnt a true story?
yaye :)

Life_Is_Short
06-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Perfect bedtime story to tell my little brother tonight.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-02-2010, 10:10 PM
^lol more like leave him to have nightmares :-\

-Elle-
06-02-2010, 10:13 PM
LOL I can guarantee you your house would not have lasted very long.

Life_Is_Short
06-02-2010, 10:26 PM
My brother used to tells me that an old lady used to live in our house and when she died they buried her in the attic.

How stupid is that? lol

astrogirl
06-04-2010, 01:55 AM
have you guys seen that vid of a beautiful car driving down a beautiful serene road then all of a sudden this really scary woman comes into view and whales. it's totally fake, but scary as you know what!!

that story was cute, but i'm an old pro, you will have to come up with something much better then that to scare me LOL!!

BTW!! asalam alakium, i'm new, my second post!!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Pale white..with red eyes...sounds like....Voldemort! :scared::scared::scared:

جوري
06-04-2010, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Lol, this bit made me laugh.

I wonder if the people in the story were meant to be albinos. Some albinos are said to have red eyes.
right you are

she just wanted some company..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-04-2010, 09:03 AM
^Ouch :( . . . .

tango92
06-04-2010, 09:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
right you are

she just wanted some company..
thats shocking, subhanallah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-04-2010, 09:08 AM
lol its only a camera affect :-\, not so scary aye!

tango92
06-04-2010, 01:39 PM
^i trust my Muslims sister would not be trying to decieve us :)

Asiyah3
06-04-2010, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
This curious young man will pay for his curiosity moaaaahahahahah !:Evil:
I think I'd do the same thing if I was in his place. When someone tells you 'don't look under any circumstance!' it sounds very intriguing.

I wouldn't look if they wouldn't tell me not to.

marwen
06-04-2010, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah**
I think I'd do the same thing if I was in his place. When someone tells you 'don't look under any circumstance!' it sounds very intriguing.

I wouldn't look if they wouldn't tell me not to.
lol yes, that's human nature. If you want some one to do something, just tell him not to do it and give hime enough time, and .. he won't resist doing it :D. All people have this character, but in some people, the curiousity side is very strong lol; Just like some old lady in our neighbourhood ;D, if you want every body to know some news, just tell her and ask her to keep the secret, and everything will work like magic haha.

Asiyah3
06-04-2010, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
lol yes, that's human nature. If you want some one to do something, just tell him not to do it and give hime enough time, and .. he won't resist doing it :D.
Exactly! Now I'm beginning to think of starting a thread on 'taking advantage of human nature' lol.

Just like some old lady in our neighbourhood , if you want every body to know some news, just tell her and ask her to keep the secret, and everything will work like magic haha.
---> http://www.islamicboard.com/puzzles-...unication.html

marwen
06-04-2010, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah**
Yes true sister :D, that's the third fastest way of communication lol.

جوري
06-04-2010, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
lol its only a camera affect :-\, not so scary aye!
it isn't.. it is actually common amongst albinos..
here is another:

جوري
06-04-2010, 05:37 PM
The eyes of an albino appear red because the red blood cells in the underlying retinal blood vessels shows through where there is no pigment to obscure it.

shuraimfan4lyf
06-04-2010, 05:59 PM
which is really creepy^

جوري
06-04-2010, 06:17 PM
it isn't .. these guys are unfortunate human beings... they have many health problems and stigma surrounding them.. they are human beings like everyone else with slight variations on the norm..

:w:

Alpha Dude
06-04-2010, 06:21 PM
:sl:
it isn't .. these guys are unfortunate human beings... they have many health problems and stigma surrounding them.. they are human beings like everyone else with slight variations on the norm..

Exactly what I was going to say.

Next time you see a person with unusual appearence, have mercy. They must have suffered much as it is.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-04-2010, 07:24 PM
it isn't.. it is actually common amongst albinos..
here is another:

wow this is something new ive learnt for ze day! :)
I have never come across anyone with red eyes, only in pictures :-\. . .
SubhaanAllaah, still soo much to learn and earn :)

جوري
06-04-2010, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
wow this is something new ive learnt for ze day! :)
I have never come across anyone with red eyes, only in pictures :-\. . .
SubhaanAllaah, still soo much to learn and earn :)
:sl:

it is very rare even amongst albinos .. most have hazel, blue or brown. .. many also don't have white hair color, only OCA1a substype .. so even in albinism there are many variations, but they have many other problems, vision problems, sensitivity to light, they can develop skin cancers, have nystagmus and many other problems, but they are NOT mentally retarded ..

you may read more about them here insha'Allah if you want:

http://www.visionfortomorrow.org/albinism-questions/

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-04-2010, 08:38 PM
^Jazakallahu Khayr sis, Interesting info you got there.

shuraimfan4lyf
06-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Jazak'Allah khair for sharing the info and the pics..I didnt mean to say that they are scary..alhamdulillah for all the blessings Allah has given us.

جوري
06-04-2010, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Jazak'Allah khair for sharing the info and the pics..I didnt mean to say that they are scary..alhamdulillah for all the blessings Allah has given us.
al7mdlillah akhi.. no problem..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!