shahjalal
06-25-2015, 12:19 AM
Till i can post a link? Insha Allah

strivingobserver98
06-25-2015, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shahjalal
Till i can post a link? Insha Allah
Full Member which is 25 posts.

You can share your links on the "Exchange links" section.

A gentle reminder. Please don't spam the board with 1 word comments just to get your post numbers up. In this forum we focus on quality before quantity. So :ia: try to provide value in your posts. :jz: :)

shahjalal
06-25-2015, 12:39 AM
Brother its to give highly valuable information about Islamic knowledge. Probably ones which you have never heard of. Alahamdulillah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
06-25-2015, 12:46 AM
Brother its to give highly valuable information about Islamic knowledge. Probably ones which you have never heard of. Alahamdulillah
Alhamdulilah, look forward to reading it :)

shahjalal
06-25-2015, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

What about Youtube videos?

strivingobserver98
06-25-2015, 12:57 AM
What about Youtube videos?
You can try posting video here: http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-multimedia/

If it doesn't allow you to then it means you need to be Full Member.

Sakina'141
08-14-2015, 01:25 PM

A gentle reminder. Please don't spam the board with 1 word comments just to get your post numbers up. In this forum we focus on quality before quantity. So :ia: try to provide value in your posts. :jz: :)
:sl:

Ive got more than 25 posts finally (took me months lol) but when I tried to post a link just now, it still says "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." so I haven't been granted full membership yet it seems. So I'm a bit confused about this now! :S

Sakina'141
08-14-2015, 01:28 PM
Erm...nevermind, I have just (literally few seconds ago) been granted full membership as I am now green! Yay!!

Jzk

sister herb
08-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Salam alaykum

To kind of questions you can easily find answers from the FAQ: http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php

MidnightRose
08-26-2015, 04:14 PM

Assalamu alaikum,

I unsuccessfully tried posting a link, image, and video. I have over 25 posts. Please advise.

Jazakallah khair

sister herb
08-26-2015, 04:53 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

I manage to post images easily using http://imgur.com/ -> Upload images

<- As you can see, it works. Choose & copypaste link as "BBCode (message boards & forums)"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!