/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anger HELPPP URGENT

unknownab
12-28-2023, 09:17 PM
Asalamulaikum everyone I am writing this as I was some urgent help. Idk how to explain/express how I feel properly but i'll try my best so for some reason everytime someone pushes my buttons a lot I get this sudden burst of anger and i hurt that person as in physically fight them but I do not want to do this but idk what to do be it's not something I do thinking about it if that makes sense it just happens and i want it to stop can someone pls help me how do i stop this from happening

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
12-29-2023, 02:29 PM
Peace be with you and welcome to the forum,

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger."

With the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam, he tells us that if you're angry and you're standing, sit down. And that's to limit your physical disturbance to others. Because if you're angry and you're moving around, it's better for you to sit. And if you're sitting down, lay down.

Ask yourself two questions.
If you have physically hurt someone in anger, how can they forgive you?

Depending on your answer, the next question is, 'If you have been a victim, even many years ago, how do you forgive your abuser?

Often, the anger we have today, has been carried for many years, even back to childhood.

There is hope, there are very real choices you have, that are within your power to control, if you turn to Allah and ask for help.

May Allah bless you with wisdom and peace, as you journey through life.
Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.