/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beginning A New Path !!!!!!!!

TerryAnn
02-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Asalamu Alaykum I am a sister just beginning her new path, I would be so honored for any help as I begin this Blessed path. Shukran Insh'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
02-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

By 'new path', I assume you are referring to the blessed path of Islam Insha'Allaah, and I congratulate you on that and am very happy for you if that is the case!

Welcome to this forum and I hope you will find it both beneficial and enjoyable. Feel free to browse around and ask any questions with things you have trouble with - and we will be more than happy to help out in any way we can.

:w:

- Qatada -
02-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Hey..

Welcome to the forum. You may want to check this site to get a good introduction on islam.

www.beconvinced.com

If you got any questions, then please do ask insha Allaah (God willing). Thanks.

Peace.

Khaldun
02-10-2006, 06:31 PM
:sl:

MashAllah may Allah always keep you stead-fast upon the right path!

Just reiterating what brother Muhammad said, at times you might stumble across things that dont make "sense" at first glance but inshAllah (God-willing) if you keep asking questions it will all become clear and easy

Therefore (for) whomsoever Allah intends that He would guide him aright, He expands his breast for Islam,[Surah Al-An'am Ayah 125]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TerryAnn
02-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Asalamu Alaykum Shukran , yes my new journy is one now of the truth and all peace . I am becoming MUSLIM , I have little instruction accept what I am getting from this site and a sister helps me . May Allah guide my steps and place those that will help instruct me on this path. Insh'Allah

akulion
02-10-2006, 06:34 PM
walikum salam sister

congratulations on your reversion :D

you are more than welcome to ask questions to your hearts contentment

May Allah swt make everything easy for you ameen

bro aku

TerryAnn
02-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Thank you so much , now at this time I am just trying 2 figure out how 2 use this forum so bare with me as I am not sure how 2 reply. And yes my new path is 2 be MUSLIM.

TerryAnn
02-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Thank you for your reply . please bare with me as I am new 2 this forum and trying 2 figure it out. Shukran I will be so honored if I do have a question for any help. Insh'Allah

Ghazi
02-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm

~Mischa~
02-10-2006, 08:04 PM
salaam sis,

alhamdulilah, may allah swt always keep u on the right path.

enjoy ur stay here.

wa'salaam.

Rabi'ya
02-11-2006, 12:49 PM
assalamualaikum sister

welcometo the forum - inshAllah ull find your way around soon.

Have you accepted Islam already or are you still researching and asking lots of questions? after I took me shahadah it took me about 3 years I thin kto fully understand he basic principles or Islam and follow them accordingly. alhamdulillah I am progressing well and my knowledge is increasing daily.

Welcome sister!!

Rabi'ya:rose:

sapphire
02-12-2006, 11:41 AM
welcome to the forum!enjoy your stay!!

songinwind
02-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Welcome sister...

Sanobar
02-12-2006, 01:50 PM
salam!
welcome to the forums!
ma'salamah

S_87
02-12-2006, 01:54 PM
:sl: sisterrrrrrrrrr :wub:

Welcome to islam and welcome to li. inshaAllah you will ike it here and we will be glad to assist u in anyway we can :)

May Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala stregthen us all in the deen. Ameen

TerryAnn
02-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Your kind welcome is such a blessing Shukran . Bare with me please as i try and figure this forum out . Wa'alaikuum Salam

TerryAnn
02-12-2006, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
:sl: sisterrrrrrrrrr :wub:

Welcome to islam and welcome to li. inshaAllah you will ike it here and we will be glad to assist u in anyway we can :)

May Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala stregthen us all in the deen. Ameen
:thankyou: Your kindness is a blessing. I am so blessed 2 be so welcomed here .

TerryAnn
02-12-2006, 06:21 PM
:thankyou:
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Hey..

Welcome to the forum. You may want to check this site to get a good introduction on islam.

www.beconvinced.com

If you got any questions, then please do ask insha Allaah (God willing). Thanks.

Peace.
Please bare with me as I try 2 understand this forum .
i walk my new path of the Truth which is ISLAm but this forum is a bit more challanging it seems . Forgive me . :?

TerryAnn
02-12-2006, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mischa~
salaam sis,

alhamdulilah, may allah swt always keep u on the right path.

enjoy ur stay here.

wa'salaam.
Your kindness and welcome is such a blessing 2 me .
Shukran

TerryAnn
02-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Salam, Hope I can figure this out . This forum . Insh'Allah

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-12-2006, 07:20 PM
:sl: Sister TerryAnn and welcome to our forums :)

If you're having difficulty or are new to forums, try this link:
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

Alhamdullilah, there are many other Muslims on this forum who have converted to Islam as well. Inshaa'Allah (God willing) you will find the following links very helpful in learning more about Islam:
http://www.beconvinced.com
http://path-to-peace.com/
http://www.load-islam.com
http://www.islamtoday.com

If you have any questions or require any clairification on certain issues then by all means please feel free to ask on the forum, and Inshaa'Allah we will provide you with a response.

Perhaps you would like to inspire us with your story of how you came to embrace Islam! If so, you can post in the following thread where many other forum members have posted their stories as well:
Stories of Muslim Reverts - Post Yours here!

A growing list of helpful resources in studying Islam is also found here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...resources.html

The Ruler
02-12-2006, 09:24 PM
welcom to da forum....v a good stay :) :thankyou:

lookin 4wrd to ur posts :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.