/* */

PDA

View Full Version : love your mum!

imdadur
03-17-2006, 10:05 PM
MOTHERS

When You Were Young

When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.
You thanked her by crying all night long.

When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.
You thanked her by running away when she called.

When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love.
You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.

When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons
You thanked her by coloring the dining room table.

When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays.
You thanked her by plopping into the nearest pile of mud

When you were 6 years old, she walked you to school.
You thanked her by screaming, "I'M NOT GOING!"

When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball.
You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor's window.

When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream.
You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.

When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons.
You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.

When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastics to one birthday party after another.
You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.

When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies.
You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.

When you were 12 years old, she told you not to watch certain TV shows.
You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.

Those Teenage Years

When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming.
You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.

When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.
You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.

When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.
You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.

When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car.
You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.

When you were 17, she was expecting an important call.
You thanked her by being on the phone all night.

When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation.
You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.

Growing Old and Gray

When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, to campus,
carried your bags.
You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.

When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.
You thanked her by saying, "It's none of your business."

When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.
You thanked her by saying, "I don't want to be like you."

When you were 22, she hugged you at your college
You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.

When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.
You thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.

When you were 24, she met your fiance and asked about your plans for
the future.
You thanked her by glaring and growling, "Muuhh-ther, please!"

When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried
and told you how deeply she loved you.
You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby. You
thanked her by telling her, "Things are different now."

When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday.
You thanked her by saying you were "really busy right now."

When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.
You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.

And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did
came crashing down like thunder.

SHE IS YOUR HEART.

LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU LOVE YOURSELF. LIFE IS MEANINGLESS WITHOUT
HER.. REMMBER JANNATH LIES BENEATH HER FEET

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trine
03-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Very thought-provoking!!

Thank you for sharing!!

I love my Mom :D

Salam :)

Kittygyal
03-17-2006, 10:15 PM
o bless that is so touchy it made me :'( only if i had a mum :'( :'(

take care

Pure Imaan
03-19-2006, 12:28 AM
Asalamualaikum
Jazkhallah brother for postn that, my heart gt heavy when i was readn that, i love my mother sooooo much

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pure Imaan
03-19-2006, 12:31 AM
Asalamualaikum sista islamgyal if u dnt mind me askn where is ur mother, if she has passed away then i deeply apologise and pray she enters the highest inshallah. Im sry if i hurt u when i asked u that question, u r our sista and we all love u

Hijaabi22
03-20-2006, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imdadur
MOTHERS

When You Were Young

When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.
You thanked her by crying all night long.

When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.
You thanked her by running away when she called.

When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love.
You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.

When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons
You thanked her by coloring the dining room table.

When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays.
You thanked her by plopping into the nearest pile of mud

When you were 6 years old, she walked you to school.
You thanked her by screaming, "I'M NOT GOING!"

When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball.
You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor's window.

When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream.
You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.

When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons.
You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.

When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastics to one birthday party after another.
You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.

When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies.
You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.

When you were 12 years old, she told you not to watch certain TV shows.
You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.

Those Teenage Years

When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming.
You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.

When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.
You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.

When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.
You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.

When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car.
You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.

When you were 17, she was expecting an important call.
You thanked her by being on the phone all night.

When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation.
You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.

Growing Old and Gray

When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, to campus,
carried your bags.
You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.

When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.
You thanked her by saying, "It's none of your business."

When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.
You thanked her by saying, "I don't want to be like you."

When you were 22, she hugged you at your college
You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.

When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.
You thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.

When you were 24, she met your fiance and asked about your plans for
the future.
You thanked her by glaring and growling, "Muuhh-ther, please!"

When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried
and told you how deeply she loved you.
You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby. You
thanked her by telling her, "Things are different now."

When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday.
You thanked her by saying you were "really busy right now."

When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.
You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.

And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did
came crashing down like thunder.

SHE IS YOUR HEART.

LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU LOVE YOURSELF. LIFE IS MEANINGLESS WITHOUT
HER.. REMMBER JANNATH LIES BENEATH HER FEET
AAAAAAAWWWW!! DATS SO SAD!!!

MAY ALLAH(SWT) HELP US TO LEARN TO APPRECIATE OUR MOTHERS INSHAALLAH AND GRANT ALL OUR PARENTS A PLACE IN THE HIGHEST STAGE IN JANNAH INSHAALLAH. AMEEN.

Hijaabi22
03-20-2006, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
o bless that is so touchy it made me :'( only if i had a mum :'( :'(

take care
awwwwwww sis

edil
03-20-2006, 08:58 PM
That is so true brother and so sad especially when you said when she dies I almost cried because I dont like my mom to pass away.

Hijaabi22
03-20-2006, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trine
Very thought-provoking!!

Thank you for sharing!!

I love my Mom :D

Salam :)

i luv my mummy 2 :okay: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Kittygyal
03-20-2006, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
awwwwwww sis

i know sis tell me about it :'( :'( :'(

take care

extinction
04-09-2006, 10:47 PM
When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.You thanked her by crying all the night.

02. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.You thanked her by running away when she called.

03. When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love.You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.

04. When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons.You thanked her by coloring the dinning room table.

05. When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays.You thanked her by looping into the nearest pile of mud.

06. When you were 6 years old, she walked you into school.You thanked her by screaming, "I'M NOT GOING".

07. When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball.You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor window.

08. When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream.You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.

09. When you were 9 years old, she paid for Arabic lessons.You thanked her by never even bothering to practice it.

When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer,friends,and bk and forth. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.

When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to Disney World.You thanked her by asking to ride seperately.

12. When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain t.v shows. You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.

13. When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming.You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.

14. When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.

15.When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.

16. When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car.You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.

17. When you were 17, she was expecting an important call.You thanked her by being on the phone all night.

18. When you were 18, she cried at your school graduation.You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.

19. When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus and carried your bags.You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.

20. When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.You thanked her by saying "It's none of you business".

21. When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.You thanked her by saying "I don't want to be like you".

22. When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.

23. When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment. You thanked her by telling your friend it was ugly.

24. When you were 24, she met your fiancé and asked about your plans for the future.You thanked her by glaring and growling, "Muuhh-ther, please!"

25. When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

30. When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.You thanked by telling her, "Things are different now."

40. When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday. You thanked her by saying you were "really busy right now."

50. When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.

>>....... And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did, came crashing down like thunder on your heart.......

True? Partially True?Value your Mother while u still have the chance.
How much of this is true??You dont have to tell me but ask yourself...in a hadith to some affect jannah is under your mothers feet....(wa lataqullahuma uff)

chacha_jalebi
05-05-2006, 08:10 PM
salaam

i dint no wer 2 put dis post cos it is a basis of islam but i wasnt sure wer 2 put it, so i put it in dis section, wen i 1st read, it bought a tear 2 me eye:(

check it out

Mothers

1. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all the night.

2. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You thanked her by running away when she called.

3. When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love. You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.

4. When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons. You thanked her by coloring the dinning room table.

5. When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays. You thanked her by looping into the nearest pile of mud.

6. When you were 6 years old, she walked you into school. You thanked her by screaming, "I'M NOT GOING".

7. When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball. You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor window.

8. When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all over you lap.

9. When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to practice it.

10. When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastic to one birthday party after another. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.

11. When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to program. You thanked her by asking to sit in the different row.

12. When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.

13. When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.

14. When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.

15. When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.

16. When you were 16, she taught you how to drove her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.

17. When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night.

18. When you were 18, she cried at your school graduation. You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.

19. When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags. You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of you friends.

20. When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone. You thanked her by saying "It's none of you business".

21. When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future. You thanked her by saying "I don't want to be like you".

22. When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation. You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.

23. When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment. You thanked her by telling your friend it was ugly.

24. When you were 24, she met your fiancé and asked about your plans for the future. You thanked her by glaring and growling, "Muuhh-ther, please!"

25. When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

26. When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby. You thanked by telling her, "Things are different now."

27. When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday. You thanked her by saying you were "really busy right now." 28. When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.

29. And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did, came crashing down like thunder on your heart

IF SHE' S STILL AROUND, NEVER FORGET TO LOVE HER MORE
THAN EVER.
AND IF SHE' S NOT,
REMEMBER HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE Al-Qur'an:

"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says, "O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou hast bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam." Such are they from whom We shall accept the best of their deeds and pass by their ill deeds: (they shall be) among the Companions of the Garden: a promise of truth, which was made to them (in this life)". (Al-Ahqaf, 46:15,16)

Hadith:

It is narrated by Abu Hurayrah (R.A) that the Prophet (saw) said (once), "May he be humiliated . May he be humiliated. May he be humiliated!" The Companions asked him, "Messenger of Allah! Who?" He said, "He who has parents, or one of them, in their old age yet he goes to Hell (because of not serving and helping them)."(Ibn Hanbal)

Kittygyal
05-05-2006, 08:11 PM
salam.
:'( :'( aw that made me cry too cause i have lost me mum for 4years now!!! :'(
w.salam

Samira_01
05-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Jazakallah!..brother

Re.TiReD
06-16-2006, 03:07 PM
:sl: please read...

When you were 3 years old, she gave you an ice
cream. You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.

When you were 9 years old, she paid for Mosque lessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to go.

When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, football to a birthday party. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back to say goodbye.

When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row becuase you were ashamed or embarrassed.

When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked her by waiting until she went upstairs.

When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming popular. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.

When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.

When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.

When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.

When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night.

When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.

When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.

And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART and you felt really bad!!

make the most of your time together Insha'Allah, for verily, every soul shall taste death! :sister:

Halima
06-16-2006, 03:20 PM
:sl:

Masha'Allah such a great message to get across.

Not only the love to my mom, but grandmom, great-grandmom, great-great grandmothers and so on

Barak Allahu Feekum! :)

:w:

s_123_v
06-16-2006, 03:54 PM
mashallah nice poem sister, may allah give our parents jannah for looking after us

muslim_friend
06-16-2006, 04:08 PM

JazakAllah for reminding.

muslim_friend
06-16-2006, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dreamer
When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming popular. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.
:? For me, it waz the other way round.

Nablus
06-16-2006, 06:21 PM
a great message

thanx a lot

Starseeker
06-16-2006, 06:30 PM
Mshallah an very nice poem! Jazakkalh for sharing.. really gets the message across:)

Helena
06-16-2006, 07:15 PM
shukran for this poem..mashalah its great...

my mums everything to moi....with her am something, without her am nothing...for her i'll give my life, the difficulties she faced in her life, shes very strong mashalah, tears never drop while helping me......and remember shes everything to moi....love her to bits...without her...dunno were i'll be?....

DAWUD_adnan
06-16-2006, 07:18 PM
SubanAllah we should eally try to love our moms

umm_amina04
06-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Masha-allah sister that was a very nice poem, I can remember growing up and not giving my mother the proper respect that she truly deserved, and it's wasn't until I became muslim and a mother myself that I realized what I had put her through....I'd never wish that upon any mother. Now just as my mother and I started to become close that she moved overseas, so may Allah forgive me for my bad character towards my mother becuase without her I wouldn't be who I am today. And many thanks to ALLAH for blessing me with a family and especially a mother.

786rani
06-17-2006, 01:08 PM
When you were 8 years old, your dad handed you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over your lap. When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice. When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastic ...to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back. When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row. When you were 12 years old,hewarned you not to watch certain TV show.You thanked him by waiting until he left the house. When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste. When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter. When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for ahug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked. When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could. When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night. When you were 18, he cried at your highschool graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn. When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed infront of your friends. When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he cried and told you how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country. When you were 50, you'll fall ill and all of us will be ther to look after you.

rani

TheRightOne
08-04-2006, 01:47 AM
I Found This And Didnt Know Where To Post It. So I Wanted To Share It.

When you were 12 years old, she warned

you not

to watch certain TV shows. You thanked

her by

waiting until she left the house.

When you were 13, she suggested a

haircut that

was becoming. You thanked her by telling

her she

had no taste.

When you were 14, she paid for a month

away at

summer camp. You thanked her by

forgetting to

write a single letter.

When you were 15, she came home from

work,

looking for a hug. You thanked her by

having your

bedroom door locked.

When you were 16, she taught you how to

drive

her

car. You thanked her by taking it every

chance you

could.

When you were 17, she was expecting an

important call. You thanked her by being

on the

phone all night.

When you were 18, she cried at your high

school

graduation. You thanked her by staying

out

partying until dawn.

When you were 19, she paid for your

college

tuition, drove you to campus carried your

bags.

You thanked her by saying good-bye

outside the

dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in

front of

your friends.

When you were 25, she helped to pay for

your

wedding, and she cried and told you how

deeply

she loved you. You thanked her by

moving halfway

across the country.

When you were 50, she fell ill and

needed you to

take care of her. You thanked her by

reading about

the burden parents become to their

children.

And then, one day, she quietly died. And

everything you never did came crashing

down like

thunder on YOUR HEART.

If you love your MOM, then comment on this

if you don't... then u obviosly don't care if your mom dies or not

:grumbling

syilla
08-04-2006, 01:50 AM
lol i care...

so i'll give you reps....

would you consider that?

TheRightOne
08-04-2006, 01:53 AM
lol yea i guess
what are reps

thanks

mlsh27
08-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Why are you wasting time writing this? Shouldn't you be spending this time with your mother?

syilla
08-04-2006, 01:55 AM
u see next to my post there are green box and red box...

well if you click on the green box...you can give reps to ppl with kewl posts...

TheRightOne
08-04-2006, 02:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mlsh27
Why are you wasting time writing this? Shouldn't you be spending this time with your mother?

"If I Could, I Would"

TheRightOne
08-04-2006, 02:19 AM
about the reps i see
thanks

Al-Zaara
08-12-2006, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TheRightOne
"If I Could, I Would"
Do you mean that your mother is.... ? :confused:

Anyway, I liked the post!
JazakAllah khair!!!

umm-sulaim
08-12-2006, 10:36 AM
MashaaAllah sis..that was nice,
nice reminder well i love my mum of course, but i hate to think of her dying....
may Allah grant our mothers jaanatul firdawsa,

wasalaam

Malaikah
08-12-2006, 10:40 AM
uncalled for...? :?

nice post TheRightOne, its so easy to take parents for granted sometimes...

The Ruler
08-12-2006, 11:00 AM
When you were 15, she came home from

work,

looking for a hug. You thanked her by

having your

bedroom door locked.
i hug ma mum evryday :D :D

nyc poem btw :thumbs_up

Umm Khalid06
08-12-2006, 11:44 AM
good post :cry: :cry:

Snowflake
08-12-2006, 01:14 PM
:uuh: May Allah help you.

Nice 1st post btw. Thank you for reminding :)

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-12-2006, 02:11 PM
herd dis b4.. good poem (thumbz up)

Nablus
08-12-2006, 03:02 PM
so we have to obey our parents bcz they have rights

best regards

InToTheRain
08-12-2006, 03:17 PM

A man once consulted the Prophet Muhammad about taking part in a military campaign. The Prophet asked the man if his mother was still living. When told that she was alive, the Prophet said: "(Then) stay with her, for Paradise is at her feet." (Al-Tirmidhi)

On another occasion, the Prophet said: "God has forbidden for you to be undutiful to your mothers." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

All good is due to Allah(Swt). Allah-Hu-akbar.

mlsh27
08-12-2006, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I agree it was uncalled for, but this was equally uncalled for:

So if someone doesn't comment on this post he doesn't care his mother dies ot not, what kind of perverse logic is that?
That's the reason I posted what I did...to say someone doesn't love their Mom if they don't post is ridiculous...

lyesh
08-14-2006, 04:19 AM
thts a nice post!

Na7lah
08-15-2006, 10:02 PM
i care and i love my parent alot:)

thanks 4 da poem very nice

amirah_87
08-15-2006, 11:39 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

That was a luvely poem subhanAllah, I guess that's how Bani Aaadam's like, you don't realise a ni3mah until it's gone!! :-\

BarakAllahu feek for that Akhee!

Islam_sister
02-27-2007, 05:09 AM
Asalaam Alaykum
WOw! Beautiful.. My heart went down.. I love both my mom and my grandma.. My grandma is like my mother ever since i was a baby she was there.. Wow! I would never want to lose my Mommy and my GrandMommy. I LOVE THEM TOOO MUCH!!

Ma Salaama

lyesh
02-27-2007, 05:40 AM
that's soooo true!!! :cry: just make use of the time you have with your mom!!! one day you might lose her... tht moment ur gonna regret it imsad. when she's alive do the most you can to please her... and always keep her happy!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.