/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need a detailed book(s) of every Islamic refutation available.

QuranStudy
08-04-2006, 02:18 AM
I need books that address refutations pertaining to the life of the Prophet, Islamic practices, beliefs, interpretations, and false accusations.

Any help will be appreciated.

I want to educate myself rather than follow Islam blindly.

Salaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
QuranStudy
08-04-2006, 02:18 AM
Please recommend me books, not website links.

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-04-2006, 03:32 AM
:sl:
Most false allegations can be refuted with a decent understanding of the subject. Please refer to this book list:
http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...resources.html

Is there something specific you're looking for?
:w:

QuranStudy
08-04-2006, 04:26 AM
I am looking for refutation against the Prophet's life (ex refutation against pedophile, murderer, anti-Semitic etc etc.

I am also looking for refutations against allegations on the practice of Islam
(ex. Islam teaches violence, etc etc.)

Salaam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
08-04-2006, 06:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
I am looking for refutation against the Prophet's life (ex refutation against pedophile, murderer, anti-Semitic etc etc.
The books recommended in the above link provide a clear explanation of the Sîrah that refutes all the allegations people bring against Islam and the Prophet saws. I can give you links to online articles too if you're interested, just pm me what you need.

I am also looking for refutations against allegations on the practice of Islam
(ex. Islam teaches violence, etc etc.)
Again, the books recommended will show that such notions are manifestly false.

:w:

QuranStudy
08-06-2006, 01:19 AM
Thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.