/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Path that led me to Allaah. - A Prequel to the heart-break series -

Pages : 1 [2]

Tania
05-27-2007, 07:15 PM
S has end it. :( I wonder why she insisted to tell him that because she was blocked already.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimSis&proud
05-27-2007, 07:15 PM
the last bit was sad,:cry: i think he will realise now and start to change himself for the better inshAllah, that’s when people usually start to get their act together when there is a death or just contemplate on death, they realise live is too short.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-27-2007, 07:41 PM
nicee...waiting...:)

------
05-27-2007, 07:43 PM
:salamext:

At least 1's out da way....what bout A tho... *waiting patiently* :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
05-27-2007, 09:28 PM
A had truelly shown her sincerety, and dedication to this whole relationship, and i felt i had to show it on my part too.

So i broke contact with all the other gurls i had, i blocked them and deleted their numbers too. I changed my sim for my phone.

When i'd go out, i'd lower my gaze without even knowing it was a command of Allaah already, maybe i was still on the fitrah [natural disposition Allaah created us all in] in some aspects?.. I'd reflect on all i had done before, i felt as if i had been climbing a mountain, but when i reached the top.. i had to ask myself; what was I doing there? Because at the end of the day, i would have to go back down again anyway.

“Those whom Allah wills to guide, He opens their breast to Islam; those whom He wills to leave straying, He makes their breast close and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus does Allah (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe.” [Qur'an Sûrah al-An`âm: 125]

I was tired of life.. and the internal conflict was a massive trial for me.

Sometimes girls would stare, i'd look at them and get that weird feeling, but it wasn't like before.. i never had that innocence, i'd just block out my feelings. I felt like i was dead, yet i wasn't dead. I was wandering in the darkness.. of misguidance.

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said,

"Temptations are presented to the heart, one by one. Any heart that accepts them will be left with a black stain, but any heart that rejects them will be left with a mark of purity, so that hearts are of two types: a dark heart that has turned away and become like an overturned vessel, and a pure heart that will never be harmed by temptation for as long as the earth and the heavens exist. The dark heart only recognises good and denounces evil when this suits its desires and whims.

Sahih Muslim, Kitab al-Iman, 2/170 (with different wording).

My heart was totally dead.. i never knew what pain was, i couldn't really distinguish between good and bad. Because, the good seemed evil, and the evil seemed exciting.

Promises were just words, they weren't nothing you had to keep. If you never wanted anyone, you'd just throw them away and move on with life. You never got emotionally attatched with no-one, because if you did.. you'd lose them anyway..

What K had told me, about A.. that hit me deep. It seemed amazing how something like that could totally happen. Maybe i reflected on it like that because S wasn't there to tell me how to think anymore?

I came back home after a long day of thinking...

Hey.

Hi.

hw r u?

i'm good thx, u?

Am gud lol.

lol

so i heard you went ice skating lol.

lol yeh, it was kool.

lol can you do it properly?

yeah, me and my mates.

aww.. i remember once i did it and i kept falling lol.

lol u just got to keep practising.

lol you might teach me one day maybe..

lol, i wish.

oh yeh, K told me what had happened.

what did he tell you?

about that guy..

oh, him. i told him i didn't want to.. i'm sorry.

What for?

About him..

but u said no anyway.. lol

yeh, i'm sorry though, if it hurt u.

nah, its ayt. don't worry too much, ok?

no, i just don't want to lose u again..

A, me and S are history now. totally.

But you still talk to her don't you?

Nope, i don't! lol

you really telling the truth?

yeah i am, u don't have to believe me.. but i know i am.

maybe i can work on it.. show my honesty, i'll work my way to gain your trust.

ok..

love u.. lol

lol u know i do.

ur a joker.. lol.

thanks for everything.

thanks, maybe i'll change myself now since the past is over.. a new start.. a new beginning?

Maybe she was special afterall?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-27-2007, 09:48 PM
:eek: interesting...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-27-2007, 11:14 PM
but nothings more special then Allah and islaam :D

dragkill
05-27-2007, 11:30 PM
Salam Alikum warahmatulah wa barakatu

Fi_Sabililah i really love all your posts and this story, it is realy true bare true!! it has affected me aswell same thing with msn and everything but at end Allah showed me the truth of this world and love and evertyhin and got back on my foot and be a better muslim which i used to be but ****an had me fooled abit cus i was young lol

but anyways i thought that u could make this story into a book or video

anyways take care of your self and all of you brothers and sisters in this forum lol

Walikum salam :)

Beblessed
05-27-2007, 11:31 PM
:sl:
interstin.. it looks like his becomin gud :thumbs_up
*inshallah he will*

00:00
05-27-2007, 11:35 PM
ok..

love u.. lol

lol u know i do.

ur a joker.. lol.

thanks for everything.
What the hell is that, they don't even know each other. They haven't even met. He should delete msn, otherwise he'll probably stay the same.

How old is the bro now?

05-27-2007, 11:38 PM
bro it'd be best if u gave a, s, k names.

Tania
05-28-2007, 11:48 AM
I am happy about his decision:statisfie A must be special and he has time to discover her.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-28-2007, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
I am happy about his decision:statisfie A must be special and he has time to discover her.
well in that case the dude should marry her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Qatada -
05-28-2007, 01:21 PM
I think K's just signed in, is it okay if i add him in?

What for?

No, just wan2 clear up some things init?

Sure ok.

K has been invited into the conversation.

Hey sup bro!

yo, wasup man.

A, this is K.

Hi.

sup.

So howz thingz.

They ayt man.. what abt u2?

we good man.. respect.

no mo arguing now iz it?

lol nah..

lol

thats kool lol

So yeah, things were good again with her. And i was glad that she was happy once again..

We'd talk on the phone, and i'd carry on texting her, phoning her so she stays happy. I never had planned nothing ahead, i'd just think about the present. The future was ahead, and the present already seemed overburdening as it is.

One day she phoned the radio and asked them to mention our names together.. lol, but its weird, cuz luv makes u do krazy things.

I was still always afraid of getting too close, but the past was bad enough.. and the hurt i experienced for the first time actually made me want to keep her safe, otherwise she would experience it too.. and now that my heart was abit more softer, i was prepared to actually sacrifice some things to save her from it...

This lasted for weeks, and moods kept changing. Sometimes she would be happy, and alot of the times she would be sad. "Is this even going to work?" she would ask.. i would sometimes promise that things would be okay, but would they?

I became tired.. and helpless. I never had anyone to talk to, whoever i spoke to would have some contact with her, so i felt i needed someone else to chat to.

One day i was bored.. again, so i wanted someone to chat to.

What shall i do?

I joined a forum, remember the one my 'mate' had posted my pic on? I just looked around on it really, that's where A had originally found 'me' or my pic atleast.

I saw a character there, and she had mentioned that she lived in a town near where i lived.. so, yeah AGAIN. I pm'd her, and got her email ad.

We added each other on msn, and this.. this would be the beginning of the ending...

noodles
05-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Does it always have to be a girl who he has to talk to when he is bored? :? I mean guys talk to other guys when they are bored to innit?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-28-2007, 01:39 PM
bah whys he keep addin ppl. That doesnt help :confused:

- Qatada -
05-28-2007, 01:44 PM

lollll nah its cuz its easier to talk to someone new who doesn't know everyone else u know.. that way you can express yourself without feeling that wa u gna say is gna be passed onto them if u get me..

lol noodlz, Allaahu a'lam maybe he just found it easier to chat to them.

Dont worry tho, as u guys requested, its gna finish soon insha Allaah :D since u all cudn't bare the 'stress' :? :p

Tania
05-28-2007, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Dont worry tho, as u guys requested, its gna finish soon insha Allaah :D since u all cudn't bare the 'stress' :? :p
You don't need to take exactly our words:-[

The new girl will lead him toward marriage :?

- Qatada -
05-28-2007, 03:11 PM
We'll see, soon inshaa Allaah. :) I'm behind in writing them up.. thats why i havn't posted anything else yet today. Sorry.

chacha_jalebi
05-28-2007, 03:24 PM
salaam

this is heavy:D

you should get it published :D

- Qatada -
05-28-2007, 04:18 PM

Hand in your reports everyone! lol go on.. i wna see dif views :) and insha Allaah others can reflect too.. the characters changed quite abit over the past few chapters.

noodles
05-28-2007, 04:37 PM
The main character has gone from being modest to self-centered, and now in my opinion, he is getting a hold of himself and starting to ponder over his actions.

His new attitude of reflecting, may lead him to do good. However, I believe he must be consistent in doing this. Because making it a habit of keeping tabs on yourself is a great thing that lets you evaluate yourself.

Perhaps, his weakness which happens to be present in many of people, is trying to find something to do in the times of boredom. Everyone is bound to be bored at one point in time or the other, however, it is how we make use of this time that matters. Are we spending it getting more knowledge? Are we securing our hereafter by being Islamic? Are we helping others? Or are we simply looking for someone to talk to because "hey! I'm bored and haven't got anything else to do." Infact excuses at these opportune time are planted by the shaytaan.

Anyway. The character of A seems to be a little unbalanced and I'm still trying to understand her character. (or it may be that I just suck at understanding girls :?)

That is my 2 cents (or whatever the equivalent in UK currency :p)

- Qatada -
05-28-2007, 04:45 PM

And be not like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget themselves. Those are the Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah). [Qur'an 59:19]

Part 5:

I had forgotten who i was, totally.

Everything i did or said was covered up, if i told people my deep inside feelings - they'd get too personal, and if i did too - then we would get attatched.. so i couldn't, i couldn't let anyone get too near me. Otherwise i'd get hurt, and i didn't want to.. again.

This is exactly what the people go through.. they hide their sorrow and true self out of fear, and cover it up with laughter and a personality, yet this isn't them - they're not really happy.

There heart inclines to evil, because it loves it.. because it keeps that spark running for them, yet when they lose it, they get depressed and want more.. and more. Until, death overtakes them and they see the true reality. But by then, it's too late.

Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, adornment and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw.

But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, good-doers), whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.

[Qur'an Al-Hadeed (the Iron) 57: 20]

Anyway, i've got a new person to talk to now! Yay!

I never wanted this person to like me or anything, i just wanted to have someone new to talk to, to hear me out so i could express myself without the person telling it to A, or anyone else i knew.

The person was online.

Hey

hey hw r ya?

I'm ayt, u?

am ok thx

kool, so what skool do you go2?

i go to that one.

oh, that all girls school?

yeh lol

so u got exams soon?

Oh yeah! when are yours?

mine are next week, yours?

..i think mine are too...

you started revising?

no, not yet.. i forgot they were near so quick..

lol, thats well shocking, so u havn't revised anything yet?

no..

i'll help u out if u want?

sure.. thanks.

Allaah's Messenger spoke the truth when he said:

"A person is likely to follow the faith of his friend, so look whom you befriend."

[Recorded in Abu Dawud & Tirmidhi]

i need some advice seriosly..

What about?

"It's about this gurl i know..

I explained the story to her, from the beginning to the ending..

...and now it's a burden to be with her, seriosly."

Don't you wna be with her though?

I feel really sorry for her.. i don't want her to get hurt, honestly. Cuz i know it hurts alot, it hurts well bad. But this wait.. it seems like it's just harming her more.

I get u..

I don't know.. if i finish it now.. its gna strike her so hard, but if i let it drag on.. its gna last longer, and we don't even know if its gna work anyway.

Yeh..

Tania
05-28-2007, 04:51 PM
I find very pathetic to keep a relation with a girl only don't hurt her. Even this feeling - if she would know about it - would hurt her :-[

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-28-2007, 06:13 PM
^^True. Why bother starting to talk to people if your going to think that way. If you wait too long, it'll only get harder :X

- Qatada -
05-28-2007, 06:16 PM
The guy got her.. when he was corrupted, and now as his heart became softer.. he's reflected on his past, seen how painful it is to lose someone for your first time.. so he doesn't want her to go through the same.. so he doesn't know what to do...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-28-2007, 06:19 PM
^^Yea..I know :X

BlissfullyJaded
05-28-2007, 07:15 PM

lol...you people are too judgemental. Seriously, thats life, people do wrong things. Don't judge them, because judging blinds you in the end. When you start to feel, "I'd never do such a thing", traps are set, and then Allah forbid you're faced with it. Just pray we never go through such a thing or become like that.

And remember when pickin on the dude or the girls, you're picking on real people. Think about how they would feel if they were to read your comments.

Ah, I haven't read the whole thing, but laters...so far pretty good.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Not trying to judge :( Cuz I know I've made mistakes like that. I'm really talking to myself when I'm saying stuff here...

Don't judge them, because judging blinds you in the end. When you start to feel, "I'd never do such a thing", traps are set, and then Allah forbid you're faced with it. Just pray we never go through such a thing or become like that.
I completely agree with this...cuz its happened with me. I didnt know about this though. Just found out AFTER it happened...

May Allah(swt) forgive us all InshaAllah, Ameen.

- Qatada -
05-28-2007, 08:41 PM

Anyway, 4get that for a little bit now.. what exam u doing for english?

The Higher one.

Same here! i havn't even read the book or nothin.

I've read it over it twice.

Is it? do u understand it?

Abit, lol

lol ok tell me what its about..

She taught me abit about the story so i would know what to do in the exam.. i felt abit relaxed now, maybe i could trust someone after a long time?

I learnt quite abit now, and there were only a few days left till the exams. Time had gone past soooo quick!

So, you got the exam the same day as me right?

Yeah, hope u do well.

u2.. what else u interested in?

not much.. oh yeah, there was this girl from our school who passed away some months ago. i was well shocked!!!

yeah?

yeh.. and some girls were listening to this islamic teacher, and the teacher said that when you go home, pretend your dead so you know how she is..

woah! n u did that?

i went home and at night time, i shut the light off and lay still on the floor for a while.. just to feel how it would be when you're dead.

how did u feel?

i was proper freaked out.. we can die at anytime init?

yh.. that must have been shocking.

she probably thought she had her whole life infront of her..

thats true.. seriosly.

i really need to change myself..

what do u mean?

i'm not sure.. do u think more about death now than before?

yeh obviously, why not..

Were you practising islaam before?

no..

o ok..

now i'm working on it though.. gradually.

that's good..

I think she's on now..

u gna chat to her?

yeh.. i really dno what to do about all of this though..

it'll get better insha allah, i know what u goin thru.

really? i hope so..

So i started chatting to A, her exams were coming up too.. and her parents had been putting alot of pressure on her.. these would affect her future ALOT.

But this love business was distracting her...

Beblessed
05-28-2007, 10:38 PM

Allaah's Messenger spoke the truth when he said:

"A person is likely to follow the faith of his friend, so look whom you befriend."
This is soooooooooo true!!
he's gonna practise Islam now im sure :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-29-2007, 01:46 AM
Yes InshaAllah :D Man i love dis story :)

Tania
05-29-2007, 02:54 AM
"Love business" - its sounds so cold.:-[

Periwinkle18
05-29-2007, 09:28 AM
i just luv dis story i'm reading it from da begining and im on the 6th page.

------
05-29-2007, 09:29 AM

Gettin proper interesting!!! :D

05-29-2007, 10:04 AM
But this love business was distracting her..
and him...

- Qatada -
05-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Nu'man Ibn Bashir narrated that the Prophet, may Allah give him peace and blessings, said,

“Verily there is in the body a small piece of flesh, if it is good the whole body is good and if it is corrupted the whole body is corrupted, verily it is the heart.”

(Reported in Bukhari, Muslim)
I'd still come online and 'revise' because i couldn't concentrate at home anyways..

I was tired of love now.. or anything to do with it. I just wanted some space of my own, and someone to talk to.. i needed a new start. But this A thing was dragging on for too long.

I changed my tactics, and i felt i HAD to. I would tell her that it probably would'nt work, it hurt me to do this now.. since i was doing two things at once, my heart would soften from one side, and from the other i would be hurting someone, hoping it could just end.. but i knew it couldn't, because that's exactly how i felt on my first time.. holding on as much as i possibly could.

Sometimes i'd just block her, but then K would come on, so i would unblock her again.. incase she realised.

Today it was my exam, i hadn't revised properly.. but i went for it anyway. I ignored my mates, we had distanced quite alot now... maybe because of what happened in previous situations? But we never spoke much.. the past had passed...

I came back from my first exam, i probably didn't do well.. but atleast it was over. That's what i wanted to do really, get it all finished and then what comes after, i could think about that then.

I logged on;
Hey

Salaam (peace)

u2, hw r u?

i'm ok thx, how was your exam???

it was alright.. urz?

i found it easy.. loll

u think u did well?

yeh insha allah (God willing) i hope so!! lol

lol, so you're just new into all this practising islaam business right?

yeh, u krazyy!! i told u last time rememba?!

oh yh lol

i joined an islamic forum and made some mates there

really?

yeh, there really safe.

lol maybe i should too..

sure, i'll add u into a conversation with someone i know.

... has been added into the conversation.
heyy, this is a bro i know! welcm 2 the convo!

hey.. u ayt?

yeah, i'm good.

erm.. so who's who?

this is the sis i know from the forum init!!

oh, kool.

yep.

erm.. so who's that cute kid in your display pic?

that's my niece, cute isn't she?

yeh.. lol

lol

the conversation was dead really.. no-one hardly spoke.

The one who lived near my town, she suddenly signed out.. and became offline.

I thought about leaving the conversation, i never really felt too comfortable anyway..

wafa islam
05-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Nice story..

all these off and on friendships kinda makes him confused...

Cant wait to find out what exactly it was that lead him to Allah..

But since this is a true story, did all this things happen to the real person??

salaam alaykum

noodles
05-29-2007, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wafa islam
Nice story..

all these off and on friendships kinda makes him confused...

Cant wait to find out what exactly it was that lead him to Allah..

salaam alaykum
You know you in most cases, it isn't one action that leads you to the true path of Islam. Rather, it is a bunch of actions put together to form events. These events of the past define your character, complexion and individuality and it is through those actions that we learn our lessons.

I've heard of many brothers who have become more practicing after coming in terms with some form of relationships. (regardless of it working out or not) However, one thing is certain that subsequent to ending relationships people learn lessons. Sometimes these lessons change the person for the better, and others, the person continues on with his habits and wreck havoc in the world.

Gangster No.1
05-29-2007, 02:57 PM
LOL.

it took me an hour to catch up.

WOe. amazing story. dont think its finished init?

any way lol, SIK STORY.

personally evryone has been in a similair situtation, and MSN is totally flucked up man, too amny gals, to chat 2. lol

Wel the bro was a good guy, then a naivie guy, then desired gals, then commited sins (checking gals), then got 2 involved with gals, then starting 2 basho bisho other gals.

But still VERY ADDICTIVE STORY, i thought it would have finished!

sik guy:D

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-29-2007, 02:59 PM
lol mashaAllah, fee-fo-fum-fi-sab boys getting good and im getting happy ALhamdulilah :D

Gangster No.1
05-29-2007, 03:00 PM
funny 2 c how alot of gals reading & reading. lol

IbnAbdulHakim
05-29-2007, 03:01 PM

salaam alaykum

lol yeah sis it did Alhamdulillah, Allah guides us through means we can never imagine :) Alhamdulillah

- Qatada -
05-29-2007, 03:02 PM

lol masha Allaah its kool hw u all luvin it.. may Allaah put barakah (blessing) in it to benefit others insha Allaah, ameen.

still workin on the next part yet.. no worries.

------
05-29-2007, 03:02 PM

Both girls and guys are reading gangster bro, coz its a hevi story, Alhamdulillaah :D

Gangster No.1
05-29-2007, 03:11 PM
yh i no, but still MORE gals.lol

Kittygyal
05-29-2007, 03:12 PM
Salamualikum.
Gyals are reading because there keen to read so respect ma blud :thumbs_up
ma'assalama

Gangster No.1
05-29-2007, 03:17 PM
:thumbs_up
lol
)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-29-2007, 05:09 PM
MashaAllah, keeps getting good. May Allah bless u bro Fi, MashaAllah...NEXT! lol

05-29-2007, 05:37 PM
Actually it's kinda getting boring, he ain't getting nowhere, he keeps meeting these new girls, keeps adding them. and they start talking, he gets tired of them, gets into a fight, blocks them, they email him bak to unblock him. he does.

i thought he'd change by now..

- Qatada -
05-29-2007, 06:03 PM

I thought about leaving the conversation, i never really felt too comfortable anyway..

erm.. listen, i'll add u in a conversation with a brother, alright?

sure, no worries.

Has been invited into the conversation..

Asalaamu 'alykum (peace be upon you)

wasalam bro, u ok?

yeh, i'm good man. u?

yh am ok thx.

u got exams now?

yeh lol

u revised?

nah, not really. it's too much.

lol you might aswell, otherwise its goin to take even longer once you're older to get good money and all that.

tru..

you shown him that site yet?

no, not yet. bro, join this site, its a good place to get some basic info on islaam:

http://islamicboard.com

kool, thanks.

We'll welcome you once you join lol

lol k.. thanks.

I'd introduced myself and everyone was really friendly and willing to help out. This is where i began to look into Islaam and gain more wisdom.

I realised why sins aren't really good for you. Infact their harmful for us, that's the only reason Allaah forbids us from approaching them. And the only reason Allaah gives us the freedom of choice is to test us, whether we will do good to please Him, or do evil and harm our own selves, in this life and the hereafter. And still, He is willing to forgive us so long as we turn to Him whole heartedly.

I gradually increased in my trust in Allaah, my love for Him. Since He had helped me through this whole trial, and He never forgot me even though i had forgot Him, and even myself.

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

Allah is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light. Of those who reject faith the patrons are the evil ones: from light they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. They will be companions of the fire, to dwell therein (For ever).

[Qur'an 2: 256-7]

Ibn Taymiyya, a famous scholar said something amazing:

‘The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.’

I could totally relate to that now.. so i moved forward. It was a gradual process, but i could feel that my heart never felt as restricted as it used to before. I felt at ease, secure, safe.. happy, and content. Something i had wished for, for a long time now.. that innocent feeling.

Then i remembered, A! I wanted a fresh start, so what was i supposed to do if i still had a part of my past clinging on to me?

05-29-2007, 06:08 PM
Is the bro still on this forum.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-29-2007, 06:10 PM
Its not gettin borin. The best part is him gettin back to Islam, MashaAllah :D

IbnAbdulHakim
05-29-2007, 06:14 PM
TURN INTO A GOOD BOY

this is the best part, :D :D has the boy got a halo now? :D

------
05-29-2007, 06:20 PM

Whos the brother on the forum :p

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-29-2007, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
TURN INTO A GOOD BOY

Its half way dere lol. For a sec i thought u were talking bout the game :-[

IbnAbdulHakim
05-29-2007, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Whos the brother on the forum :p
thats just bait lol

Ra`eesah
05-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Sorry I am late with my report, I was always a procrastinator.

Subhan`Allaah I have realized that now when things are getting to complicated for him, his heart is has soften and became easier to come to Islam, because when you are down, or when you lose everything you turn to anything. Its like you are drowning and anthing you can get a hold of is fine so long as you get out of it.

And that’s why you see most people turn to Islam as a last resort when everything else fails. And what a best time to open your heart to Islam, after all those hardships.

- Qatada -
05-29-2007, 08:48 PM

i can't come on no more after my exams.. sorry.

oh.. i hope u do well.

thx.. it's not fair. :(

i'm really sorry.

i'm gna miss u...

yeh..

Her parents had told her she couldn't come online anymore, until her exams had finished.. it would take a few weeks.

My heart hurt, don't get me wrong.. cuz Allaah has made us in a way that we don't like hurting others.. even though we can change, like you've seen in my past. So i never really wanted her to go through this.. it was too much, how weak you feel, and helpless..

After a few days, K was online.

Salaam (peace) bro, u alright?

w/salam? yh man, u?

listen, you heard anything on A?

yeh man.. waz just goin to tell u.

what happened?

her mates told me that her parents said she has to do really well, and if she doesn't then she can't do the course they want her to do.

reali?

yeh man.. u know her rents (parents) - they pay £3000 per year for her.. she goes to a 'high level' school man.

is it?

yeh..

I couldn't do this.. it was spoiling it for all of us. it was hurting her so bad, and i had made her life worse.. if she never had fallen for me, she would live her usual life, get good grades, and then marry someone and fall in love.

But that hadn't happened, this was her destiny. Allaah knew better..

...it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

[Qur'an 2: 216]

In my exams, I was alot more confident now.. i had this feeling of tranquility inside of me, which in reality is a sign of faith and a blessing from Allaah, as He Himself mentions in the Qur'an:

It is He Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the Believers, that they may add faith to their faith;- for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth; and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom;-

[Qur'an 48: 4]

So when others would be stressed out in the exam, i'd be relaxed.. even though they had revised and done more work than me.

So how was your exam?

yeh it was good bro alhamdulillah (the praise is for Allaah)

alhamdulillah, same here.

u think u gna pass?

not sure..
u checked the forum then eh?

yeh, its really good.. learnin new things alhamdulillah.

me too, so what's happening with the A girl?

she can't chat cuz of her exams init.. her parents want her to do really well.

oh, she must have alot of pressure..

i know.. loads.

what u gna do then?

i dno.. i think i have to end it, for sure.. if i don't do it now, then i don't know when i can.

but how u gna do it?

she sometimes comes online.. i'll talk to her then, insha Allaah (God willing.)

won't u both feel hurt?

i don't know.. look how much evil came out from my past, if i don't end this now it might just get worse...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-29-2007, 10:40 PM
^^MashaAllah, he's becoming more aware :)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-29-2007, 10:55 PM
i really like the bro now :D

Malaikah
05-30-2007, 01:10 AM

LOL! He isn't becoming a catholic saint, he is starting to practise Islam!

Abu yahya
05-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Yeh u're right, my curiosity overtook me. :-[

I think its more important that we take the apropriate lessons from the story.

PS FiSabilillaah where are u? We're all waiting dammit, u posted like an hour ago saying u're typin it up! And then I see u posting in other sections, get back to work! lol

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 02:27 PM

A still hadn't come online for a long time.. she'd text me sometimes, but i'd delay the response because i never really knew what position i was in now.

Others might think that what i did was harsh, but i had to.. if you disagree, then i think you need to read the story all over again, to realise the harmful consequences of relationships which aren't legit. But everyone has the right to an opinion.

Now a few weeks had passed, and A still didn't come online. After a while.. she stopped texting...

I wonder what happened to her?

One day, to my surprise, she came on, i stayed quiet though.. what was i supposed to do?
Hi. she said.

hey..

i missed u.

thx..
i hesitated to say anything else back.

what did u do since i've been gone?
i knew she had been suspicious on me, why wouldn't she? when she knew alot of my past anyway?
nothing really.. i've just started learning about Islam really..

oh, that's good.

yeh..

alot of things are off my back now, i feel more calm and secure lol

lol aw

yup, ma lifes become much easier alhamdulillah [the praise is for Allaah]

Can i ask u something?

sure

Do you think we're ever gna work?

i dnt knw...

me too..

Do you still love S?

that's the past A, you know that.. i've told u so much times before.

I really need to know though, what we are to each other..

It's not that simple...

Then, what are we to each other?

A, i don't know how to explain this.. but i think i have to.

Alot of guys like you, and we're so far apart.. we can't work, and i don't think it ever will..

..what do u mean??

i don't know how to explain it.. but.. this explains it better than i can..
It's gonna burn for me to say this

But it's comin from my heart
It's been a long time coming

But we done been fell apart
Really wanna work this out
But I don't think you're gonna change

I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways

Tell me why I should stay in this relationship

When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby

Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn

Deep down you know it's best for yourself but you
Hate the thought of her/him being with someone else

But you know that it's over
We know that it's through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn

I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me that I need to move on

On the other side I wanna break down and cry

Hate the thought of her being with someone else
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn

what do u mean?

u mean.. u really want to end it?

i dnt know.. A. that's all we can do.. it's already getting too much.

but why did u.. why did u start this whole thing with me for then? u could have told me u loved S from the beginning, and none of this would happen?

It's not S, A. it just can't work.. u know it can't.

but we've been through soo much..

so loads of other guys like you though, even though i would be well happy if you could settle with someone and have a secure marriage.. and u truelly loved each other. That way your parents would be happy aswell.

this msn thing is messed, i swear.

why u doing this to me? :(

because i don't want to spoil your life for u...

i can't believe.. u made so much promises to me..

i'm really sorry.. i never even knew the difference between good and bad then.. i just want things to be normal for the both of us..

you already spoilt my life since the day S came into it... :(
- A has gone offline -

She had 'gone' offline, but my name was removed from her nick now.. so i knew she had blocked me.

Tania
05-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Its very sad what happened. I appreciate his honesty but what can be in A heart :(.

Gangster No.1
05-30-2007, 03:10 PM
this story is getting funnier and funnier!
Da geeza in da story is a sik a guy, I know who you are! lol

Naah messin, da bro in da story reminds me of sum1 I no.

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 03:16 PM

if u guyz noticed somethin.. this is exactly what happened in his situation with S. You'll have to go back to check it all over again.. but u see the repetition and the way it's goin in a cycle over and over again.. and if the first thing never happened, it wouldn't spread on.. but it's like a virus which spreads, and u dno where or when its gna end...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-30-2007, 03:53 PM
^^Yea I noticed it too, especially the poem part.

------
05-30-2007, 04:07 PM

It's gonna burn for me to say this

But it's comin from my heart
It's been a long time coming

But we done been fell apart
Really wanna work this out
But I don't think you're gonna change

I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways

Tell me why I should stay in this relationship

When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby

Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn

Hate the thought of her/him being with someone else

Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn

Hate the thought of her being with someone else
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn
Dats a song init? I dunno feels like I've read that b4 sumwhere...but its describes his relationship wiv A really well...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-30-2007, 04:10 PM
lol now i understand why S did what she did, mashaAllah

IbnAbdulHakim
05-30-2007, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Dats a song init? I dunno feels like I've read that b4 sumwhere...but its describes his relationship wiv A really well...

*ahem* - let it burn...

lol :) mashaAllah

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 04:11 PM
lol now i understand why S did what she did, mashaAllah

yup, so dnt bully er lol.. and sis mujahida, yeh.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-30-2007, 04:12 PM

yup, so dnt bully er lol.. and sis mujahida, yeh.
inshaAllah :) :)

05-30-2007, 05:15 PM
mashallah loving the bro now.

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 05:35 PM

i think the stories over in like 2 or 3 more parts insha Allaah.. and i might try to post that by today insha Allaah.

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 05:53 PM

I blocked her too.

I had a break from msn for a bit, needed to revise for exams anyway. And i spent abit more time on the forums.

I think it was her exams too now, but i couldn't really change anything.

The past was done, but i could move forward for a better future right? That was my intention now.

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allaah (Peace be upon him) said:

Allah the Almighty said:

I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

So i did.. i remembered that innocence which i once had, and i wished that i could have it again, infact i wished that i hadn't become bad at all.. but my sincerety to Allaah would show how much i was willing to make myself good again. And maybe if i never experienced this negative side, i wouldn't appreciate Islaam as much?

Like i mentioned earlier, that high feeling was a different flavour to this calm feeling inside.. because with the high, you needed more and more to keep it up.. whereas with this calm/tranquil feeling, it was longer lasting.. it was more deep, and it made me more positive towards others instead of harsh and impatient like that high...

Anyway, i decided to come on msn afterwards.
Why did you do that to my mate for!?

Do what?

I thought you said you loved her?

Listen, i dno wa am doin ayt? leave me alone.

what do u mean?

Nuthin, i'm jus doin what's best for her. tke cre n lukafta er k?

I blocked her too. And a few of her other mates.

After a while, K came online. I think he was my only reliable source to everything, and i trusted him the most..

Salaam (peace be upon u) bro.

w/salam (and u.)

Listen, i want u to join this site ok? the forum that i'm on?

lol ayt man.. i need to sort things out in life anyway, hope Allaah makes them better soon n that.

Ameen, truss bro - my lifes propa fixin up since i've become more whole-hearted in Islaam.

O ye who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy. [Qur'an 2: 208]

True.. true that bruv.

thanks.

Anyway man, listen.

yeh?

some shockin news.

ayt go on?

have u stopped contact with A?

yh man.. i reli thought we needed to end it.

no wonda.. ayt wel, she had an exam yesterday init.

yh? n wa hapend...

k, wel.. she was havin her exam, n

yeh?

she broke down man..

is it.. u serios?

2ryt bro.. why would i be lyin to u.

oh.. man. that's deep.

i kno man.. n wa hapend after is that they called her parents in.

yeh?

they took her home.. and thats 3 thousand poundz and maybe her future down the toilet man.. u mesd her up bad.

..yeh

u knw that wasn't my intention, init bro? u know i was mesd up back then.

tru man.. thats what life does when your without tru guidance init..

yeh man.. i feel wel bad now.

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 05:56 PM
I unblocked A, she had already unblocked me a long time ago.

We spoke.. for our last time.
Hey..

so, its over right?

yeh.. it's over.

then, we don't need to chat no more..

yh..

i never knew u could be like this, love isn't that special afterall.

it's only special, if u do it the right way..

yeah, u should know init? the playa?

i've changed my ways..

u played for a long time..

i know i did. Allaah forgives what came before.. i regret what i did.

so u goin back to S now?

i havn't spoken to S in months.

k.

maybe u should work on it too, like gettin closer to Allaah and that..?

- A has gone offline -

So that was the end basically, the end of the past.. and the beginning to a new start.

This was the last step, and now i could truelly leave the past behind and whole-heartedly enter Islaam.

In the end, K got married to the gurl he wanted.. he started practising Islaam aswell, he met with the Imaam in the Masjid. Their family sorted the whole issue out, and insha Allaah (God willing) him and his gurl live happily ever after - in a legit and good way... your friends truelly do make a difference on who you are...

I smiled, after ages. And then i walked forward.. towards Allaah.

Allah says:

“Whosoever does right, whether male or female, and is a believer, we shall make them live a good life, and We shall pay them a recompense in proportion to the best of what they used to do.”

[Qur'an Sûrah al-Nahl: 97]

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 05:57 PM

The End.. but the start to a new beginning. :)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-30-2007, 06:15 PM
mashaAllah :)

Kittygyal
05-30-2007, 06:16 PM
Salamualikum.
OO0O0... my am lost for words!! SUBHNALLAH!!!!!!!!! May Allah subhwnatallah reward you and A and whoever S and K is :D

Edit MASHALLAH LAST PARAGRAPH SUBHNALLAH!!

bro next time you need to use letters use

S AND N AND O AND Y :D
ma'assalama

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 06:49 PM

ameen, dont forget K. :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-30-2007, 06:51 PM
MashaAllah, proud of the brother. Good story bro Fi :D
Ameen to the Du'a.

Tania
05-30-2007, 07:10 PM
But the story will continue noo :? I want to read more:-[

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 07:24 PM

I'm not sure.. did everyone think that was a bad way to end it? :?

wafa islam
05-30-2007, 08:02 PM

Just end it the way the real story ended.

Am I getting it right, did A and K get married?

Wa alaykum salaam

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Just end it the way the real story ended.

Am I getting it right, did A and K get married?

Wa alaykum salaam

That's how it ended.. and no, K had another girl, A was just from his town thats all.

Beblessed
05-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Mash'Allah!! :D:)

Confucius
05-30-2007, 10:06 PM
salamunalaikum,

sooo.....this is the end eh? rly good story buuuuuuttt, i prefered ur other one, its had thousands of lessons init...the err 'what to do if ur friend gets heart broken' or sumthing...

nwy nice going. i just love reading the verses of the Qur'an, subhanallah its amazing how much it is linked to our lifes. when i hav a bad day, a day of sadness or a day where i need urgent guidance i turn to Qur'an and it always calms my soul and helps me make my decisions. The Noble Qur'an is Noble indeed...

and there i go off in a rant...lol

nwy jazakallah bro for the story, may Allah reward u in this world and in the hereafter and may your intentions always remain true...may ALL our intentions remain pure!

-Ameen.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-30-2007, 10:27 PM

Masha'Allaah, very well done bro. This can really benefit alot of people. Jazakallah Khayr :)

Tania
05-31-2007, 05:45 AM

The end was good, i like he turned back to his past and will try to live better according to religious teachings (this will include not hurting anymore other girls)but my issue is only i like the stories and i wish if you will write another one:statisfie

05-31-2007, 12:45 PM
End was too quick man, whats happened to S, and this bro?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 00:00
End was too quick man, whats happened to S, and this bro?
K got married, S went away ages ago.

Alhamdulillah

Abu yahya
05-31-2007, 01:30 PM

I'm not sure.. did everyone think that was a bad way to end it?
Oh man, you screwed the ending up a bit bro. You should've ended it with somert like, "and here I am now, reading the book of Allaah, my past completely behind me". Or somert like "I made du'aa for A, and asked Allaah forgiveness for my sins and wrongdoings over the years and wept, it was in the morning, before fajr". Well I'm a crap writer so my choice of words is pretty rubbish, but I think u know what I mean, u shud've mentioned a final chapter on his practising his deen, coz then the non practising bro's/ sis's will look differently towards practising people, the story will benefit them more, if you get what I mean?

In fact you could even ask the bro what he did do in his first few days/weeks/months of practising properly, i'm sure there'll be something beneficial you cud finish the story off with thats true as well.

Seriously, I think one more chapter at least should be added bout his practising life, it'll really hit the nail on the head.

Tania
05-31-2007, 02:01 PM
The word path doesn't include his practicing life. This should be a completely different book.

Abu yahya
05-31-2007, 02:05 PM
Yeh but just a quick short chapter at the end init

Abu yahya
05-31-2007, 02:06 PM
By the way wheres this other story everbodies on about, some "heart break story" or somert, the sequel to this one.

Beblessed
05-31-2007, 02:23 PM
This one :)
http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...rt-broken.html

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
The word path doesn't include his practicing life. This should be a completely different book.
hehe :p nice idea :p

EHHEM!

Abu yahya
05-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Jazakallaah khayr sis khadija, that should keep me occupied for a few more hours lol.

- Qatada -
05-31-2007, 07:12 PM

Jazaak Allaah khayr everyone for the ideas :) i think i finished it off quicker because people thought it was dragging on too much..

*Maysun
05-31-2007, 07:45 PM
Assalaamu Alaikuum Warahamaatul Lahi Wabarakaatuh

veryy veryyy veryyy nice storyy ..

is it finished???????? .. wel dunt say YES
Coz im really excited i really want 2 knw wat is gonna happen...

Waliykum Salaaam Warahamatul Lahi Wabarakaatuh

Periwinkle18
06-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Wow thts it i read the whole story yesterday y did u finish it up so quickly? When r u writing another one?

- Qatada -
06-01-2007, 03:15 PM

I'm thinking if i should continue this one or start up something else.. lots of the 'transforming' parts of the plot are mentioned in the plot, so i think that's ok insha Allaah since that's what the stories supposed to be about.

I want to write up another type of thing, i need everyones opinions since alot of you are viewing this thread already;

Name a few locations/experiences you would like to go to in any time period, i just need some ideas insha Allaah. :)

Kittygyal
06-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Salmaualikum.
So we have done about 'fake love'

Lets do something which many people have asked in 'cyber.....' ? Inshallah that will be good.

Ma'assalama

Tania
06-01-2007, 05:34 PM
I would like to be still a love story:-[

06-01-2007, 05:46 PM
I wanna see some more action,fighting.Or you can do about his life, he gets into some trouble with the law, goes to prison, thinks about his life and all the wrong things he's done, and decides to change. And when he comes out he starts doing dawah and bringin people back to islam.

what u think. would be an Iteresting read.

------
06-01-2007, 06:05 PM

Something about how he might leave Music maybe? I dunno, just an idea :hiding:

- Qatada -
06-01-2007, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nuj
salamunalaikum,

sooo.....this is the end eh? rly good story buuuuuuttt, i prefered ur other one, its had thousands of lessons init...the err 'what to do if ur friend gets heart broken' or sumthing...

nwy nice going. i just love reading the verses of the Qur'an, subhanallah its amazing how much it is linked to our lifes. when i hav a bad day, a day of sadness or a day where i need urgent guidance i turn to Qur'an and it always calms my soul and helps me make my decisions. The Noble Qur'an is Noble indeed...

and there i go off in a rant...lol

nwy jazakallah bro for the story, may Allah reward u in this world and in the hereafter and may your intentions always remain true...may ALL our intentions remain pure!

-Ameen.

:wasalamex

I left this in story form because people can extract their own personal lessons from it, whereas the other sequel is supposed to be the facts, and anyone who wants to read them can check it out inshaa Allaah.

Bro Abu yahya, i'll try working on a final chapter.. if i can insha Allaah.

And everyone else, insha Allaah i'll try to work on something.. but i don't know yet, i'm not really good with imagination.

Thanks and may Allaah reward you all again, ameen. :)

IbnAbdulHakim
06-03-2007, 12:31 PM
And everyone else, insha Allaah i'll try to work on something.. but i don't know yet, i'm not really good with imagination.
flat out disagreed :)

Alhamdulillah :D

Assalamu alaikuM :)

jzcasejz
06-07-2007, 10:50 AM
In the end, K got married to the gurl he wanted.. he started practising Islaam aswell, he met with the Imaam in the Masjid. Their family sorted the whole issue out, and insha Allaah (God willing) him and his gurl live happily ever after - in a legit and good way... your friends truelly do make a difference on who you are...

I smiled, after ages. And then i walked forward.. towards Allaah.

Allah says:

“Whosoever does right, whether male or female, and is a believer, we shall make them live a good life, and We shall pay them a recompense in proportion to the best of what they used to do.”

[Qur'an Sûrah al-Nahl: 97]
^ Alhamdulillaah..that was good Bro. JazakAllaah Khayr...

itsme
06-15-2007, 03:33 PM

I think someone requested that the whole story be merged into one file for easy reading and sharing. I've put it all in one Word document. Hope this helps.

- Qatada -
06-15-2007, 04:04 PM

Jazaak Allaah khayr sister itsme. may Allaah reward you.

Samira_01
06-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Asalamu 3leykum Wara7matullahi wabarakatu!!!!

MASHALLAH MASHALLAH MASHALLAH .. realli good storry .. soo true aswell subhanallah .. happends to lose of people nowadays.. good example you given akhi .. and alhamdulilah the bro has atleast learned by his mistakes :) thats wat the whole point is ..

anyway .. neva had to wait for every chapter to come :D .. i read it all at once:p .. is the boy still in this forum .. did he realli join ?:D ..

Jazk'allah once again :)
Wa3leykum salam Wara7ma tullahi Wabarakatu

- Qatada -
06-23-2007, 11:41 PM

Sis, i just posted the link so if anyone ever reads the article in the future from another place, they'll have a place to meet up with other muslims insha Allaah.

i might work on a continuation.. not too sure yet. barak Allaahu feekum.

Nazihah
06-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Assalamualaikum Brother 'Qatada',

Thank you for sharing this meaningful story with us.
It sure is a good reminder, mashaAllah.
Jazakallahu Khair.
May Allah s.w.t guide us to the straight path.Ameen.

Wasalam.

AmarFaisal
06-24-2007, 01:23 PM
Assalamoalaikum,

I love to read, and am always reading. FOnd of many subjects. Kind of a book worm.

I have read a lot written by Brother Qatada. U have many positive reinforcements on this story. So I thought a little criticisim wouldn't hurt.

I am one of those (if there r any to say) who didn't like it.:)

Pliz don't mind, I am not writing to hurt anyone. But just to tell that not everybody can relate to it.

Keep ur good work coming.

- Qatada -
06-24-2007, 01:42 PM

Jazaak Allaah khayr sister, that's kool alhamdulillah. Everyone has a right to an opinion, and you spoke yours. barak Allaahu feeki.

Na7lah
10-15-2007, 11:52 PM
are u gona write anymore bro?

------
02-08-2008, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme

I think someone requested that the whole story be merged into one file for easy reading and sharing. I've put it all in one Word document. Hope this helps.

*BUMP*

Noora
02-14-2008, 09:14 PM
i wish there was a short story to this.i was really interested in reading this until i got to page 8 and got bored with it, even though i was interested to read more...

Re.TiReD
02-17-2008, 04:22 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Wow! Erm...cant believe I've only come across this now...SubhanAllah :ooh: innocence is a beautiful thing...pity it dies off so young nowadays...

WassalamuAlaykum

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Assalamu ALaikum...

read it all, JazakAllaah Khayr bro, Masha'Allaah, i wasnt exactly addicted to it, but loved it...

ima forward this to someone i know, its like, perfect for him...

Wa Alaikum Salaam

Re.TiReD
02-17-2008, 10:12 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

There's one identity you kept hidden very well masha'Allah! *thumbsup* JazakAllah khayr.

WassalamuAlaykum

- Qatada -
02-18-2008, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noora
i wish there was a short story to this.i was really interested in reading this until i got to page 8 and got bored with it, even though i was interested to read more...

yeh you're right.. i think this one did drag on abit too long. insha Allah the next one will be shorter, if i be able to work on it.. might take a few months, Allaahu a'lam.

------
02-18-2008, 04:41 PM

Inshaa Allaah brother! Looking forward to it!!

Noora
02-18-2008, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -

yeh you're right.. i think this one did drag on abit too long. insha Allah the next one will be shorter, if i be able to work on it.. might take a few months, Allaahu a'lam.
great i look forward to it....sorry i didnt mean to offend you..its just with two little toddlers time isnt a luxury for me anymore...

------
04-27-2008, 02:01 PM

*bump

Souljette
04-28-2008, 06:25 PM

I can't believe i found this thread jst cuple days ago i gt soooo addicted to it i read thru 26 pagess can u believe it :O lol mashallah alotta ppl can relate to it and evn the language mann i still tlak like dat except nt so mch lol...mashalah keep it up bro inshallah u make another sequeal

------
09-09-2008, 12:14 PM

:bump:

aboveinfluence
09-10-2008, 07:16 AM
I read this story a while ago and i still think it is amazing. Greatly written. :thumbs_up

Muslima Islam
10-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Mashallah your story is great! i enjoy reading it alot but when you say asian.. do you mean east asian or like ASIAN asian? lol i know its not that important but i just wana know so i can understand the story more :) keep it up waiting for the next chapter!

Re.TiReD
10-04-2008, 05:20 PM
I love this story, so much hope....

- Qatada -
10-04-2008, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslima Islam
Mashallah your story is great! i enjoy reading it alot but when you say asian.. do you mean east asian or like ASIAN asian? lol i know its not that important but i just wana know so i can understand the story more :) keep it up waiting for the next chapter!

i meant any asian really, but since i'm paki - then i meant south asians. but it can refer to anyone really, since alot of the world has the same kind of culture these days.. due to everything being influenced in a global way etc.

oh, and i don't think i'll be able to make a new one sorry.. if i do, i'll mention insha Allah

Periwinkle18
10-04-2008, 10:19 PM
ur paki i didn't know tht.

Periwinkle18
11-17-2008, 06:49 PM
bro will u be writing more stories?? this is the second tyme i've read this one. :)

Saimah Ali
11-18-2008, 02:40 PM
WOW this is an amazing story! Off to read your other one I've seen around somewhere..

Saimah Ali
11-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Brother Qatada if you sold it you would earn so much! I really think you should.

- Qatada -
11-19-2008, 08:54 AM

jazak Allah khayr, i don't think i'd sell it.. plus anyone can benefit this way instead of having to buy it. Allahu a'lam. it might be good in e-book form though, more organised.. but i think its more kool to read other peoples comments too since it makes it feel more exciting (the way people react etc.)

anyway, i'm not sure if it would be worth it making a nex part because the whole point for this one was to benefit the people.. the other part would be just like a story, and i might not have as much time to focus on writing it up either. Allahu a'lam we'll see what comes up.

Patience7
11-19-2008, 10:08 PM
oh....i've just finished reading this whole thing, it's really good mashallah

keep up the good work, May Allah help u

- Qatada -
11-25-2008, 07:24 PM

http://www.archive.org/details/ThePa...artBreakSeries

Saimah Ali
11-26-2008, 04:44 PM
The item is not available due to issues with the item's content.
If you would like to report this problem as an error report, you may do so here.

- Qatada -
04-18-2009, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu yahya

Subhanallaah, I just spent like 2 hours readin this whole story lol, this is AMAZING, mashallaah, very, very well written, may Allaah reward you bro FiSabeelillah, I think more of this kinds of stories should be written. Inshaa'Allaah if somebody could somehow put it in a single document, rather than on a forum, then I'd be able to send it to others I know who may be involved in these kinds of things etc. I'd really appreciate that, it takes like 2 hours to read it on the forum, and there's too many breaks/too much to take in and u cant be bothered going back a page to remember who so and so character was lol, document form wuld be beneficial.

Alhamdulillaah I've never bn involved in this level of jaahiliyyah, but even so i found it very beneficial in other ways, you can't know the good if you don't know the evil.

Keep up the good work

Oi! hint hint :p

Abu yahya
04-20-2009, 06:00 PM
:w: Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barakaatu!

lol, I'm still in shock!

You should write something else, you got some free time this summer, stop lazing around! lol.

GuestFellow
01-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Salaam,

Really good story. I'm still reading it, way better than Lord of the Rings (that book is good but I hate the poems).

- Qatada -
11-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Asalaam alaykum waRahmatullah waBarakaatuh

Download the full book now, I decided to call it 'my MSN story' so it covers all audiences.

my MSN story..

Download PDF (opens on Adobe Reader)

Download DOC (opens on Microsoft Word / Open office)

Download RTF (opens in Wordpad)

- Qatada -
11-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullah waBarakaatuh

A preview of the Contents:
Contents:

Introduction - ...........................................p5
Characters.............................................- p6

Part 1: – the Internet -................................p7

- the Beginning: Chatrooms (ASL?) -................. .p9
- the first MSN experience. - .….......................p11
- Phase 1: School ‘friends/mates’ - ….…..........….p13
- Busted! - ………….............................……………..p14

Part 2: – “Guys and girls can’t be friends”…………- p16
- C introduced - ............................................p17
- Whose added me? - ......................................p18
- Linkin’ wit S - ..............................................p24
- the Link - .................................................. p25
- What if she thinks I’m a loser? - …...................p26
- My dad!? - .................................................. p29
Part 3 - How to become Bad - .........................p31

Part 4I don’t like ‘Playin’ no more - ..............p51

Part 5the Ending, a new Beginning - ...............p86

Download 'my MSN story' : PDF | DOC | RTF

Salahudeen
11-13-2011, 02:56 AM
jzk khair for sharing, was a very interesting read.

Periwinkle18
02-07-2012, 07:01 PM

omg i read this again afta such a long long tyme n i still love it!! bro fi u hav to write more stories, ur a gr8 writer mashaAllah this is amazing im gng to download it y did u change the name i loved the old one. :)

Scimitar
02-07-2012, 08:37 PM
WOW, I just briefly read thru this thread (read about half of it)

I'm so lucky internet wasn't around in my teens :D seriously, I had enough probs without the internet and MSN etc... now we've got skype (FACEPALM)

Well done for creating the awareness of a topic that Muslims just don't focus on enough - our youth.

Scimi

peace_maker
02-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Nice story. You focused on something that people usually don't. The sad thing is that, back then it was msm.. now it's FB. :hmm:

Jazaakallah Khair. :) Now, I'm off to your next one.. it's sequel.

real islam
02-25-2012, 05:08 AM
Story means story.Reality has no connection with story.
Reality is Qur'an.It will be fine to discuss about Qur'an.
There is every kind of example in Qur'an.[39-27].I am
not saying that your story is not good or wrong.This
can be right.But you have to reffer from Al Qur'an.

Periwinkle18
03-17-2012, 06:16 PM
downloaded the Pdf file this time its really good, m thinking of getting a print out done n giving it to someone :)

Muhaba
11-14-2014, 07:39 PM
Although the story was interesting, I didn't like the ending at all. The guy was a player to the end, breaking people's hearts. He didn't change at all. At least that's how the story showed him. He broke A's heart and did it right when she was having exams. I think he was a creep, even if after that he did change for the better and stopped having unislamic relationships. It's true that the story might be based on a true story and so you have to write it as it happened, but if you want to benefit people, you might want to make a few changes. Like have him visit the forum and become more practicing after he's broken up with A, so that the break up with A is during the time he was bad. Or if he really loves A, he can simply tell her that it's better to put off their relationship until they are older and can get married because it's unislamic to chat, that he still loves her and wants a future with her but can no longer chat with her, etc.

What S did was not at all commendable. Look at all the harm she caused, making the main character go astray too. And the main character continued to do the same thing to the end. Imagine what his behavior would have caused A to do? Did she also become a player like he was?

It's important for Muslims not to start something they can't complete. It's wrong for someone to start chatting with someone when they know that they can't marry the person, and then after chatting for a while, break it off saying that it was the wrong thing to do. This is because during those few chat sessions a person's heart may have gotten attached and will be hurt by it. I think many people do this for short-term enjoyment but it's a terrible thing to do and very unislamic too. It's wrong for a guy and girl to chat and be friends but it's even worse when they have no intention to marry but deceive the other into thinking that they do.

A verse that comes to mind here is:

﴿يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لاَ تَفْعَلُونَ ﴾

(O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do) (61:2)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.