/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!!

M..x
09-17-2007, 07:23 PM
:sl:
Okies well basically...This ma dilema, Wanna InshALlah do Law degree (maybe combine it wif something else) @ a decent Uni, tha thing is i'm currently doing A2 Law&English&Physchology...English&Law which i'm pretty confident with...Its Physchology i've got tha problem wif because I got an E in ma AS :uhwhat :hmm: :omg: Rubbish i know...I'm gonna resit one of the modules in January & then inshAllah tha rest 2 in June...BUTTT I dont know wetha to drop the whole subject because i dont want to work towards something that i will end up failing...I can eitha continue wif that or do something called IT Practicioners Course which is basically IT Btec course for students who flopped their first year...I reaaaaallly wanna do physch but just :S:S:S:S:S isit worth it...any career advisors?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bewildred
09-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Hello sister,

Just FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!!! No, I'm kidding. I think you're the best to know your weaknesses and your strengths. It's be best if you could choose a career plan from which our people of Islam would benefit.

Do the Istikhara prayer and may Allah guide you to the most profitable choice.

Peace to you,

Bewildred

M..x
09-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Stil baffled...Like now they tellin me 2 choose between A2 RS & Phsy. :'( Confussssssinnnn decisionssss

IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2007, 06:55 PM
talk to a career advisor :ooh:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
09-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Grab aamirsaab or Muezzin's attention, and you might get advice that might just help.

:w:

aamirsaab
09-18-2007, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Malik
Grab aamirsaab or Muezzin's attention, and you might get advice that might just help.

:w:
Samosas are on your way via email.

I did AS and A level Psychology. I only took it because it was fun and easy (for me at least). It's actually kinda weird because the degree I'm doing, business and marketing, did not require me to take psychology at all.

You can still do a law at degree level without psychology, or any degree, provided of course you have the UCAS points required by the univeristy you've chosen to take your degree at. This is usually around 200 plus points, which roughly equates to 2 C's (80 + 80) and an E (40) minimum. Which is pretty easy actually. Don't worry too much about messing up in psychology - even if you get an E in it, your ucas points should still be high enough to get into uni, so you'll still be able to take your law degree.

p.s; If you want to pursue a career in a certain subject area, I would highly recommend taking a degree in it. i.e. if you wanted to be a lawyer, it'd make sense to take a law degree.

M..x
09-19-2007, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

Samosas are on your way via email.

I did AS and A level Psychology. I only took it because it was fun and easy (for me at least). It's actually kinda weird because the degree I'm doing, business and marketing, did not require me to take psychology at all.

You can still do a law at degree level without psychology, or any degree, provided of course you have the UCAS points required by the univeristy you've chosen to take your degree at. This is usually around 200 plus points, which roughly equates to 2 C's (80 + 80) and an E (40) minimum. Which is pretty easy actually. Don't worry too much about messing up in psychology - even if you get an E in it, your ucas points should still be high enough to get into uni, so you'll still be able to take your law degree.

p.s; If you want to pursue a career in a certain subject area, I would highly recommend taking a degree in it. i.e. if you wanted to be a lawyer, it'd make sense to take a law degree.
:sl: :statisfie :) Jazaks Brav...MashAllah you found it easy? Maybe its me being lazy throughout the whole year or maybe its just that psychology isnt for me allahu alim...Buh Im gonna give it a go anyway, Tha thing is i was planning to combine law wif something & its a really competitive field to go down, ...I dont know, guess its whateva Allah wills...Jazaks for tha reassuring wurds...W/Salaamz & Hope yu do well in tha degree. topstuff

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!