× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Talmudic Judaism
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
Results 41 to 60 of 85
  1. #1
    Array fschmidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Other
    Posts
    287
    Threads
    23
    Reputation
    768
    Rep Power
    48

    Talmudic Judaism (OP)


    http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/talmud.htm

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY

    https://www.amazon.com/Jewish-Histor...dp/B00GGOEL4A/

    Mainstream Judaism is Talmudic Judaism today. Talmudic Judaism is fundamentally parasitic and should not be tolerated in a moral community. Only Karaite Judaism is okay.

    What is the final solution? Require everyone in your community to periodically eat meat and milk together. For example, cheeseburgers or shawarma with yogurt sauce. This will eliminate Talmudic Judaism which prohibits this, but won't affect Karaite Judaism or other followers of the Old Testament.


    Please note that I am ethnically jewish and attended Orthodox synagogue, so I can personally confirm that the above links are accurate. I am posting this because, based on my experience at my local mosque, I think Muslims are naive when it comes to dealing with Judaism.

  2. #41
    Moses613's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Judaism
    Posts
    9
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Report bad ads?

    SHO is starting what I have assumed to be the normative understanding among educated Muslims.

    Btw the Talmud says zero about Maryam and very debatable if there are any references to Issa in it.
    2 | Likes cinnamonrolls1, Aku liked this post

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #42
    umie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    408
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    1501
    Rep Power
    6
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    286

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by SHO View Post

    The point is,the Talmud might contain some teachings of Divine origin,but not a revelation from Allah in its entirety.Please note that the article also mentions things which are not found in today's Bible but found in apocryphal scripts and Talmud. That might mean that some things which were in the Scriptures can be in the Talmud,but as we can see, Talmud, Tawrah, Zabur, or Injeel in the form we see today are not entirely God's words, but rather " are a mixture of truth, corruption and revelation."

    I agree that the Talmud is not any Revelation from God in its entirety. My point is, it may contain some part of it.
    The Talmud is not any revelation from God AT ALL.for what I understand, it is just some rulings made by Rabbi's and passed on generation by generation.
    Still it can contain some teachings of divine origin. this is not weird. look at our hadeeth collection. we also have hadeeth which can not be found in the quran, so it is not a revelation from Allah, but still can contain teachings of divine origin.
    not completely comparable of course, but you get the picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses613 View Post
    SHO is starting what I have assumed to be the normative understanding among educated Muslims.

    Btw the Talmud says zero about Maryam and very debatable if there are any references to Issa in it.
    This, I do not believe. because I looked for talmuds online and the first one I found was this:

    http://www.come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/

    if you then click on folio 106, you can find this quote:

    Balaam also the son of Beor, the soothsayer, [did the children of Israel slay with the sword].40 A soothsayer? But he was a prophet! — R. Johanan said: At first he was a prophet, but subsequently a soothsayer.41 R. Papa observed: This is what men say, 'She who was the descendant of princes and governors, played the harlot with carpenters.'42

    footnote 41:

    As a punishment for wishing to curse Israel he was degraded from a prophet to a soothsayer.

    footnote 42:

    'Shipdraggers,' (v. Rashi). Herford, Christianity in the Talmud, p. 48, suggests that Balaam is frequently used in the Talmud as a type for Jesus (v. also pp. 64-70). Though no name is mentioned to shew which woman is meant, the mother of Jesus may be alluded to, which theory is strengthened by the statement that she mated with a carpenter. (The Munich MS. has [H] in the margin instead of [H], i.e., singular instead of plural.)

    So it looks like the Talmud indeed speaks badly about the Mary, the mother of Jesus.
    1 | Likes SHO liked this post

  5. #43
    Misbah-Abd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Darul Kufr
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    499
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    766
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    120
    Likes (Received)
    309

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    And it is Divine Justice that Allah Azza wa Jal is sending Jesus a.s. back to the earth, not only to destroy the Dajjal, but those who have disparaged him and his mother for over 2000 years. That's right...keep migrating to the Zionist State O Jewish settlers, keep bulldozing homes of the Palestinians and expanding your settlements. The trees and stones await when they can call you out from where you are hiding from the army of Jesus a.s.
    Talmudic Judaism

    "When a person sees the road as too long, he weakens in his walk." - Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah

  6. #44
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,123
    Threads
    55
    Reputation
    1782
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    1356
    Likes (Received)
    598

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Well Jews i think dont believe in Jesus pbuh correct?
    1 | Likes Moses613 liked this post

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #45
    Misbah-Abd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Darul Kufr
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    499
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    766
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    120
    Likes (Received)
    309

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    Well Jews i think dont believe in Jesus pbuh correct?
    The majority don't but you have a sect called Messianic Jews or aka Jews for Jesus that do believe in him somewhat.
    Talmudic Judaism

    "When a person sees the road as too long, he weakens in his walk." - Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah

  9. #46
    Moses613's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Judaism
    Posts
    9
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    come-and-hear is a website devoted completely to defaming the Talmud. Herford's theory that Balaam is a reference to Jesus has been debunked long ago. Balaam was a(n evil) character in the Bible (Torah) and there is literally no evidence that anything the Talmud says about him is in some way secretly connected to Jesus. Actually the best proof is from the quote you cited, because the Jewish sages would never have said that Jesus "was" a prophet (sorry guys we don't believe in him whatsoever) and then was downgraded. He was never a prophet at all.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd View Post
    And it is Divine Justice that Allah Azza wa Jal is sending Jesus a.s. back to the earth, not only to destroy the Dajjal, but those who have disparaged him and his mother for over 2000 years. That's right...keep migrating to the Zionist State O Jewish settlers, keep bulldozing homes of the Palestinians and expanding your settlements. The trees and stones await when they can call you out from where you are hiding from the army of Jesus a.s.
    "Surely, those who believe, and the Jews and the Christians and the Sabians, whoever have faith with true hearts in Allah and in the Last-day and do good deeds, their reward is with their Lord, and there shall be no fear for them nor any grief."
    — Qur'an 2:62

  10. #47
    umie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    408
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    1501
    Rep Power
    6
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    286

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd View Post
    The majority don't but you have a sect called Messianic Jews or aka Jews for Jesus that do believe in him somewhat.
    Hey İ just realized...if the Jews do not believe in Jesus...then they also do not believe in antichrist...
    Who is going to fight Dajjal then according to them? Or do they not believe in that at all?

  11. #48
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,123
    Threads
    55
    Reputation
    1782
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    1356
    Likes (Received)
    598

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by umie View Post
    Hey İ just realized...if the Jews do not believe in Jesus...then they also do not believe in antichrist...
    Who is going to fight Dajjal then according to them? Or do they not believe in that at all?
    Hmm.

  12. #49
    umie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    408
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    1501
    Rep Power
    6
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    286

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    Hmm.
    Weird right? Both Christians...as Muslims believe İsa as will come back to Earth one day to fight dajjal. Jews however do not believe in İsa as...so do they then believe that dajjal will appear one day? And if yes, who is going to fight him?

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #50
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,123
    Threads
    55
    Reputation
    1782
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    1356
    Likes (Received)
    598

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by umie View Post
    Weird right? Both Christians...as Muslims believe İsa as will come back to Earth one day to fight dajjal. Jews however do not believe in İsa as...so do they then believe that dajjal will appear one day? And if yes, who is going to fight him?
    That is a bit strange(in my opinion)

  15. #51
    Misbah-Abd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Darul Kufr
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    499
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    766
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    120
    Likes (Received)
    309

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by umie View Post
    Weird right? Both Christians...as Muslims believe İsa as will come back to Earth one day to fight dajjal. Jews however do not believe in İsa as...so do they then believe that dajjal will appear one day? And if yes, who is going to fight him?
    They will not recognize the Dajjal and think he is their Messiah and be duped by his false miracles. That is why he will be pursued and killed in the Zionist state. And Allah Knows Best.
    pu
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses613 View Post
    come-and-hear is a website devoted completely to defaming the Talmud. Herford's theory that Balaam is a reference to Jesus has been debunked long ago. Balaam was a(n evil) character in the Bible (Torah) and there is literally no evidence that anything the Talmud says about him is in some way secretly connected to Jesus. Actually the best proof is from the quote you cited, because the Jewish sages would never have said that Jesus "was" a prophet (sorry guys we don't believe in him whatsoever) and then was downgraded. He was never a prophet at all.

    - - - Updated - - -



    "Surely, those who believe, and the Jews and the Christians and the Sabians, whoever have faith with true hearts in Allah and in the Last-day and do good deeds, their reward is with their Lord, and there shall be no fear for them nor any grief."
    — Qur'an 2:62
    You will come to know that he was the Messiah. And that verse in the Quran that you referenced is referring to those Jews, Christians and Sabians in the PAST before the advent of Prophet Muhammad s.a.a.w not the ones living afterwards. But nice try legitimizing todays Jews....correction lame attempt.
    Last edited by Misbah-Abd; 03-12-2018 at 12:33 PM.
    Talmudic Judaism

    "When a person sees the road as too long, he weakens in his walk." - Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah

  16. #52
    umie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    408
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    1501
    Rep Power
    6
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    286

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    That is a bit strange(in my opinion)
    You are missing the point here...don't they believe in the prophecy that there will come a dajjal on Earth one day? And someone is going to fight him?
    Whether or not they will recognize him is irrelevant.
    1 | Likes cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  17. #53
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,123
    Threads
    55
    Reputation
    1782
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    1356
    Likes (Received)
    598

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by umie View Post
    You are missing the point here...don't they believe in the prophecy that there will come a dajjal on Earth one day? And someone is going to fight him?
    Whether or not they will recognize him is irrelevant.
    I dont know if they believe in the dajjal or not. I was just stating my opinion lol.

  18. #54
    umie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    408
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    1501
    Rep Power
    6
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    286

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    I dont know if they believe in the dajjal or not. I was just stating my opinion lol.
    İ do not know that either...that is why İ am asking.
    1 | Likes cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  19. Report bad ads?
  20. #55
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,123
    Threads
    55
    Reputation
    1782
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    1356
    Likes (Received)
    598

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by umie View Post
    İ do not know that either...that is why İ am asking.
    It appears they dont. Couldnt find much apart from a quora answer saying no as they dont believe in Isa pbuh.

  21. #56
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,123
    Threads
    55
    Reputation
    1782
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    1356
    Likes (Received)
    598

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Heres a copy and paste job from someone on Quora. Dk how correct it is.( Any jewish board members wanna enlighten us?)

    There is no such notion in Judaism for two reasons:

    Jews do not believe in “Christ” (or at least do not believe that Jesus is a “Christ” or savior as the word implies), so the notion of an opposite “Antichrist” does not make sense at all and,

  22. #57
    Moses613's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Judaism
    Posts
    9
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    Heres a copy and paste job from someone on Quora. Dk how correct it is.( Any jewish board members wanna enlighten us?)

    There is no such notion in Judaism for two reasons:

    Jews do not believe in “Christ” (or at least do not believe that Jesus is a “Christ” or savior as the word implies), so the notion of an opposite “Antichrist” does not make sense at all and,
    Well, "christ" is just the Greek translation of "messiah" which is the Hebrew word for "anointed". So in that sense we believe the Messiah will come, but would never use the terminology Christ due to its associations with Jesus. And there is a prophecy that the Messiah will fight a war with our enemies, but we really don't know much about it beyond that.
    1 | Likes cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  23. #58
    cinnamonrolls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,123
    Threads
    55
    Reputation
    1782
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    1356
    Likes (Received)
    598

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses613 View Post
    Well, "christ" is just the Greek translation of "messiah" which is the Hebrew word for "anointed". So in that sense we believe the Messiah will come, but would never use the terminology Christ due to its associations with Jesus. And there is a prophecy that the Messiah will fight a war with our enemies, but we really don't know much about it beyond that.
    Thats interesting. So by messiah, who does that exactly refer to?

  24. #59
    Moses613's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Judaism
    Posts
    9
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd View Post
    But nice try legitimizing todays Jews....correction lame attempt.
    "Legitimizing"? How about just being nice and polite, as Muhammad said: وَلَا تُجَادِلُوا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْهُمْ ۖ وَقُولُوا آمَنَّا بِالَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلَٰهُنَا وَإِلَٰهُكُمْ وَاحِدٌ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ - 29:46
    and not declaring your longing for the day you can kill us.

    I mean, unless you consider me to be الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْهُمْ, but since you don't know me, I don't see why you would.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1 View Post
    Thats interesting. So by messiah, who does that exactly refer to?
    All kings of Israel were messiah (actually, mâshia
    in Hebrew), anointed with the special anointing oil described in the Torah. We believe that in the future, a righteous and prophetic king will arrive and be anointed, and he will re-establish the Children of Israel in their own land, cause all the people of the world to repent and bring peace and harmony to the entire Earth. There will be those who oppose him, and he will fight against them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ok, well that transliteration didn't display properly and I don't know how/if I can edit the post. The word is משיח, "mashiahh" with a
    ح sound at the end.
    1 | Likes cinnamonrolls1 liked this post

  25. Report bad ads?
  26. #60
    Misbah-Abd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Darul Kufr
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    499
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    766
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    120
    Likes (Received)
    309

    Re: Talmudic Judaism

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses613 View Post
    "Legitimizing"? How about just being nice and polite, as Muhammad said: وَلَا تُجَادِلُوا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْهُمْ ۖ وَقُولُوا آمَنَّا بِالَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلَٰهُنَا وَإِلَٰهُكُمْ وَاحِدٌ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ - 29:46
    and not declaring your longing for the day you can kill us.

    - - - Updated - - -
    When your people are nice and polite to our brothers and sisters in Palestine and not bulldoze their homes that can be a start..
    Talmudic Judaism

    "When a person sees the road as too long, he weakens in his walk." - Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah

  27. Hide
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
Hey there! Talmudic Judaism Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Talmudic Judaism
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Judaism and Islam
    By faithandpeace in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 06:05 AM
  2. judaism vs islam
    By ikaj in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 06:58 PM
  3. Orthodox Judaism
    By ABDUL HAQ in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 09:33 PM
  4. Halloween and Judaism
    By IzakHalevas in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 09:35 PM
  5. Stoning In Judaism as well
    By al-fateh in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create