× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Results 21 to 37 of 37 visibility 7742

A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

  1. #1
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    Limited Member Array DanRaleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Other
    Posts
    14
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    5
    Likes Ratio
    8

    A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this? (OP)


    This is a question about the Quran/Islam. I'm not asking this question to personally attack you. Instead, I'm asking this to show you an issue with Abrahamic religions (including Christianity/Judaism) as in general. To help you understand this problem, let me explain the issue first:

    Assume on the very first day when Gabriel speaks to prophet Muhammad tells him that Jesus is not the Son of God; he is a prophet sent by Allah who is the God. Since prophet Muhammad has no clue who this intelligence is, he goes to a Christian leader to clarify this matter (God spoke to them first and they are the best people to know about their God than anyone else). So here what kind of response we can expect from the Christian leader? Will that leader tell prophet Muhammad that the claim made by the intelligence is true? Obviously, you would know that the reply would never be a positive one. Regardless of the reply, assume further that prophet Muhammad ends up in contacting so many Christian leaders as well to get a better understanding of this controversy. What will their reaction would be?

    So now let me show you the issue here:

    Based on the recorded events we know that either Christian leaders would think that prophet Muhammad is crazy to think that Allah is the God or if not Christian leaders would think that an intelligence is deceiving prophet Muhammad (Cause by the 7th century, Christian leaders believed that Jesus is the God's son and he is not a prophet). And better than anyone else Christian leaders know who their God is (even before Prophet Muhammad was born to the world they knew this. So prophet Muhammad should not say that Jesus is not the Son of God.). Because of this controversy, I like to know, based on what reasoning prophet Muhammad came to the conclusion that Allah is the God and Jesus is just a prophet sent by Allah? is it because of the claim made by the intelligence itself? If an intelligence told this to prophet Muhammad, does that mean that the intelligence lied to prophet Muhammad (by telling Jesus is a prophet and Allah is the God)? This conflict of beliefs/claims, is a huge problem in Abrahamic religions.

    (To make sense of this issue, you can also imagine the scenario where an intelligence speaking to you today and telling you that Leonardo is the God and Jesus is a prophet sent by God (Leonardo). And now you are conveying this message to Christian leaders. What will they think of you? Crazy? Or will they say that someone is deceiving you? On the other hand, someone can ask the question, “how did you come to the conclusion that Leonardo is the true God; how do you know if an intelligence is not deceiving you?” In prophet Muhammad's case, how did prophet Muhammad come to the conclusion that Allah is the God and Jesus is not the Son of God? And how he came to know that the intelligence was not lying? Also, imagine the situation if I tell Muslim people and Christian people today that Leonardo is the God. Further, that Allah is not the God and Jesus is not the Son of God either. What will they think of me?)

    Therefore, because of this issue, either we have to say that someone deceived prophet Muhammad or if not we can say that someone has deceived Christian leaders. One of these assumptions has to be true.

    To fix this issue, let's say that someone says that the Christianity was created by Satan and they were deceived Satan. However, the Quran clearly says the following:

    i). “The Quran (Q21:91 and Q66:12) says that God blew through his angel into Mary and she, although being chaste bore Jesus without any father.”

    ii). Further the Quran says: Quran 3:42 '... O Mary! God has chosen you and purified you and again he has chosen you above all women of all nations of the worlds' Quran 5:75 '... His (Jesus) mother (Mary) was a woman of truth.' Quran 21:91 'And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of our spirit and we made her and her son a sign for all peoples.' Quran 3:3 'She was assigned to the care of Zachariah.' (Guardian & Uncle)

    Source: https://www.islamicity.org/5645/mary...esus-in-islam/

    Meaning, whatever Christian leaders were believing is because of Allah's actions (if we consider this line of thinking). Let's say after Allah spreading his word about the Quran by appointing Jesus as a prophet, Satan confused Christian leaders. However, then that means, Allah knew exactly that Christian leaders were deceived by Satan after he sending Jesus. But Allah did not say anything to Christian leaders (till the 7th century and even up to this day, he totally neglected the issue) and instead of fixing the issue, he used prophet Muhammad and worked with him for 24 years (had enough time to fix it) to spread the word about the Quran. By doing so, he made the situation worst since now Christians and Muslim people have a reason to argue and kill each other as well based on religious beliefs. Therefore, if we take this hypothesis to fix the issue, this hypothesis tells us that Allah has no knowledge or an intelligence to resolve human issues, other than creating more and more conflicts or if not, this whole story implies that an intelligence was deceiving prophet Muhammad. How can we explain these controversies? If so, based on what reasoning?


  2. #21
    AabiruSabeel's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    عـــابر سبيـــل
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    9,170
    Threads
    376
    Rep Power
    180
    Rep Ratio
    133
    Likes Ratio
    45

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    Report bad ads?

    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post
    I will answer toyour questions soon. Can I know your viewpoint on this as well? Assume you arethe God(God exists) and you created the universe and beings in the universe. Ifso, do you think you would have also created an eternal hell for a finite crime? I will never doit, and I can certainly say that so many human beings out there will say the same. So for me, it shows that there are so many human beings out therewho are more compassionate than God, if God exists. I see that as another fundamental issue.

    How can we see human beings are more compassionate than God? What'syour viewpoint on this, and can I know the explanation given by God to create an eternal hell?
    Your question has been clarified here:

    chat Quote

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #22
    DanRaleigh's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Other
    Posts
    14
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    5
    Likes Ratio
    8

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel View Post
    Your question has been clarified here:
    Thanks for sharing the link. There’s a problem with that explanation. For me to help you see my point of view, I will have to ask you this question now. Let’s assume that Jesus is the Son of God and Christians were telling the truth to us. So, assume, except Christians, we all are having false beliefs.

    You are a born Muslim (I assume) and if you are a born Muslim, you will have a unique worldview. Since you and other Muslims as in general have a unique worldview, what kind of actions do you think Christians will have to take, in order to make you and the whole Muslim world understand that Jesus is the Son of God or in other words, what will make you convinced that the beliefs and practices of yours and other Muslim people around the world are false?
    chat Quote

  5. #23
    AabiruSabeel's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    عـــابر سبيـــل
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    9,170
    Threads
    376
    Rep Power
    180
    Rep Ratio
    133
    Likes Ratio
    45

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    It seems like you haven't watched the video that I linked above, and other videos that I linked in my previous post. You're back to square one.
    chat Quote

  6. #24
    DanRaleigh's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Other
    Posts
    14
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    5
    Likes Ratio
    8

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    I watched all the videos. Dr. Zakir was explaining the Muslim view on that. But, I think it should be apparent to you that Christians are rejecting that explanation, and it's not because their leaders/people are corrupted. I will reply to Ümit's earlier questions as well once I get a reply to this. So, my question is, if the beliefs of Christians are right, what will make you convinced that the beliefs and practices of yours and other Muslim people around the world are false?
    chat Quote

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #25
    Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,357
    Threads
    150
    Rep Power
    109
    Rep Ratio
    86
    Likes Ratio
    55

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    Well,
    First of..... Gabriel didn't tell the prophet everything on day one, and there were many monotheist Christians settled in Arabia at the time.
    There's not much point in hypothesising how waraqah in nawfal's personal biases might have been ruffled ... if ... since we can waste a lot of time making up fictional scenarios and not really get anywhere in terms of productivity and positivity.

    We could easily say: what if it was previously believed that 2+2=5, and that equation was correct.... Then someone came along and falsely claimed that 2+2=4......
    Well the new claim would need some convincing pointers, and Muhammad was showered with pointers, as is the case with messages from God, and the logical sense in what he taught soundly surpasses and confounds previously held false presumptions, opinions and ideas.


    Re falsely held opinions: say for instance, that previous scientific research by some caused them to falsely opine that human sperm consisted of miniature fully formed human beings in liquid suspension, if it was a widely held belief, then a more convincing argument would be needed to convince the common individul that the formation takes place in later stages.....


    ..... Btw,

    Click to enlarge:

    2105758-Roald-Dahl-Quote-You-ll-never-get-anywhere-if-you-go-about-what.jpg


    What if Tony Blair was an alien who was trying to assist the decepticons in their attempt to eat up planet earth, and in the meantime, eat people's ears as a source of energy, how would you convince people that they are wrong in being incredulous of the story?


    Last edited by Abz2000; 09-26-2021 at 06:40 AM.
    A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?




    2dvls74 1 - A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?


    2vw9341 1 - A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?




    chat Quote

  9. #26
    DanRaleigh's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Other
    Posts
    14
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    5
    Likes Ratio
    8

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    First of..... Gabriel didn't tell the prophet everything on day one, and there were many monotheist Christians settled in Arabia at the time.
    There's not much point in hypothesising how waraqah in nawfal's personal biases might have been ruffled ... if ... since we can waste a lot of time making up fictional scenarios and not really get anywhere in terms of productivity and positivity
    format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    First of..... Gabriel didn't tell the prophet everything on day one, and there were many monotheist Christians settled in Arabia at the time.
    There's not much point in hypothesising how waraqah in nawfal's personal biases might have been ruffled ... if ... since we can waste a lot of time making up fictional scenarios and not really get anywhere in terms of productivity and positivity
    I know that the question that I asked “what will make you convinced that Jesus is the Son of God and beliefs of Christians are true?” is difficult to answer (I still hope to see your answer). Is it because, as a born Muslim, there's nothing convincing in their claim and the evidence they provide you?

    Now, if God/Farther of Jesus, exists as per the claim made by Christians if you are a born Muslim, is it possible for you to find those evidence or answers to your questions, by listening to what Church leaders are saying or reading the Bible or looking at the universe, stars or how marvelous is the human body? Under these circumstances, if the claim made by Christians is true, but you are not Christian, who is responsible for this? Is it you?

    On the other hand, if God exists as per the claim made by Christians, can you see whether their God taking any meaningful /logical actions to help you understand his existence? What’s your viewpoint on this?
    chat Quote

  10. #27
    Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,357
    Threads
    150
    Rep Power
    109
    Rep Ratio
    86
    Likes Ratio
    55

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post
    I know that the question that I asked “what will make you convinced that Jesus is the Son of God and beliefs of Christians are true?” is difficult to answer (I still hope to see your answer). Is it because, as a born Muslim, there's nothing convincing in their claim and the evidence they provide you?

    Now, if God/Farther of Jesus, exists as per the claim made by Christians if you are a born Muslim, is it possible for you to find those evidence or answers to your questions, by listening to what Church leaders are saying or reading the Bible or looking at the universe, stars or how marvelous is the human body? Under these circumstances, if the claim made by Christians is true, but you are not Christian, who is responsible for this? Is it you?

    On the other hand, if God exists as per the claim made by Christians, can you see whether their God taking any meaningful /logical actions to help you understand his existence? What’s your viewpoint on this?

    There's only one God, I don't recognize any God other than the One who originated the heavens and the earth, if "their god" is a different one, then it's a lousy fake.

    Dude, you're an old timer on the forums (unless someone else uses the same username) so you should have some background idea of how it works. Don't you find it a ridiculous notion - to even try and convince a sane person that a man is his own co-eternal only begotten son. Same time, same entity, same value, not made, begotten, but co-eternal, come on dude, you're better than that aren't you? Words do have a meaning, don't they?

    You can calculate God's logic for at least the lower heaven -up to a certain extent - with a computer, a school-child can tell you when a weight will hit the ground from a height -including trajectory, and a NASA scientist can compute the physical requirements for getting to mars.
    But I don't think God could truthfully explain to all three combined (the computer, the school-child, and the NASA scientist) how he can be his own only begotten son, and God doesn't lie.
    Please man, it's ridiculous, and you keep giving it to us as a foundation to start from and a base to structure the remainder of the matrix on, and it's a blatantly empty foundation. Bloody hell it's like an adaption of the emperor's new clothes, the pope's nicean confusion.


    Screenshot_2021-09-27-14-24-08-371_com.uc.browser.en.jpg

    confuse

    /kənˈfjuːz/
    confuse
    /kənˈfjuːz/
    verb
    verb: confuse; 3rd person present: confuses; past tense: confused; past participle: confused; gerund or present participle: confusing
    make (someone) bewildered or perplexed.
    "past and present blurred together, confusing her still further"
    Similar:
    bewilder
    baffle
    mystify
    bemuse
    perplex
    puzzle
    confound
    befog
    nonplus
    disconcert
    throw
    set someone thinking
    flummox
    discombobulate
    confusticate
    faze
    stump
    beat
    fox
    floor
    fog
    buffalo
    wilder
    gravel
    maze
    cause to be at a stand
    distract
    pose
    obfuscate
    bewildering
    baffling
    difficult (to understand)
    unclear
    perplexing
    puzzling
    mystifying
    mysterious
    disconcerting
    ambiguous
    misleading
    inconsistent
    contradictory
    unaccountable
    inexplicable
    impenetrable
    unfathomable
    above one's head
    beyond one
    complex
    complicated
    involved
    intricate
    convoluted
    labyrinthine
    Byzantine
    wildering
    Opposite:
    enlighten
    clear
    make (something) more complex or less easy to understand.
    "the points made by the authors confuse rather than clarify the issue"
    Similar:
    complicate
    muddle
    jumble
    garble
    make complex
    make (more) difficult
    blur
    obscure
    make unclear
    cloud
    obfuscate
    embroil
    Opposite:
    simplify
    identify wrongly; mistake.
    "a lot of people confuse a stroke with a heart attack"
    Similar:
    mix up
    muddle up
    confound
    misinterpret as
    mistake for
    take for
    Opposite:
    distinguish
    Origin

    Middle English (in the sense ‘rout, bring to ruin’):
    from Old French confus, from Latin confusus, past participle of confundere ‘mingle together’ (see confound).
    Originally all senses of the verb were passive, and therefore appeared only as the past participle confused ; the active voice occurred rarely until the 19th century when it began to replace confound .
    Last edited by Abz2000; 09-27-2021 at 09:09 AM.
    A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?




    2dvls74 1 - A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?


    2vw9341 1 - A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?




    chat Quote

  11. #28
    Ümit's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,230
    Threads
    12
    Rep Power
    44
    Rep Ratio
    44
    Likes Ratio
    57

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post
    I will answer toyour questions soon. Can I know your viewpoint on this as well? Assume you arethe God(God exists) and you created the universe and beings in the universe. Ifso, do you think you would have also created an eternal hell for a finite crime? I will never doit, and I can certainly say that so many human beings out there will say the same. So for me, it shows that there are so many human beings out therewho are more compassionate than God, if God exists. I see that as another fundamental issue.

    How can we see human beings are more compassionate than God? What'syour viewpoint on this, and can I know the explanation given by God to create an eternal hell?
    as explained in the video, to understand this, your knowledge about Islam should be expanded a little more. it has interfaces with many other topics.
    one of them is the topic free will for example. if you understand why free will is so important for us humans you would understand that thanks to free will we have a higher rank than angels, and thanks to free will we will get in heaven...if you want we can discuss in another thread how important this free will is.

    But to obtain that true free will...there has to be a real choice...we should be able to actually choose between good and bad...if we all somehow (lets say for a silly reason) were not be able to choose for the bad because the people meant for the hell were not created...only the people for heaven were created) then there was no actual choice to make in the first place...which meant we didn't have actual free will....you understand how this interact with each other hopefully.

    So, if there was not the bad to choose from...or we could somehow not choose for it...then there was no actual free will.
    Therefore Hell must exist.

    second part of the question is why forever.
    Allah asked us during the event of Alas "Am I not your God?"
    we responded "no you are".

    The problem here is...when God asked us this question, we were witnessing God ourselves in front of us...so you cannot deny that question we witness His presence ourselves...but would we also give the same answer if we didn't witness the presence of God in front of us? God knows the answer to this question...but we don't...so coming to this world is a test for ourselves (not for God)...can we or can we not find God on ourselves? that is the test...that is our purose of life...if we pass it is Heaven for ever...if we fail it is hell forever...if Hell wan't forever, then this test is useless..then passing or failing the test would eventually lead to the same outcome...that wouldn't be fair...

    Hope it is a little bit more clear now.
    | Likes DanRaleigh liked this post
    chat Quote

  12. #29
    ajazz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Full Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    125
    Threads
    21
    Rep Power
    105
    Rep Ratio
    38
    Likes Ratio
    6

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    Your argument is based on false information and assumptions.


    "Assume on the very first day when Gabriel speaks to prophet Muhammad tells him that Jesus is not the Son of God; he is a prophet sent by Allah who is the God."

    Why assume? We know what Angel Gabriel said to Prophet Muhammad (saw).

    The first time Angel Gabriel spoke to Prophet Muhammad (saw) he never mentioned anything about Jesus.

    Prophet Muhammad (saw) had the habit of meditating in a cave in Mount Hira (near Mecca), Gabriel suddenly appeared to him and said, “Read!”
    Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) at first thought that he was expected to read actual script, which, being illiterate, he was unable to do, so he answered, “I cannot read”. But the angel said a second time,
    “Read!”; and again Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) replied, “I cannot read”.
    At this Gabriel (paraphrasing the Prophet)“…seized and pressed me to himself until all strength went out of me. ‘Read!’ the awesome voice commanded again; then he released me…” and Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) then received the first lines of the Qur’an.

    Recite in the name of thy lord who created,
    Created man from a clot;
    Recite in the name of thy lord,
    Who taught by the pen,
    Taught man what he knew not.


    Nothing about Jesus or son of God here.



    Since prophet Muhammad has no clue who this intelligence is, he goes to a Christian leader to clarify this matter (God spoke to them first and they are the best people to know about their God than anyone else).

    He did not go to any Christian leader, he went to his wife Khadija.

    And she went to her cousin who was a Christian scholar not a leader his name was Waraqah ibn Nawfal.
    He practiced the pure form of monotheism in the pre-Islamic era and
    used to write Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew, and hence he was well versed in Gospels.

    This very fact tells us that Prophet Muhammad (saw) was of rational mind and so he sought confirmation for his experience.
    which Waraqah ibn Nawfal confirmed that indeed it was Angel Gabriel, same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet Moses (pbuh).

    Waraqah said, 'That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly.'" (Bukhari 4:55:605.)








    So here what kind of response we can expect from the Christian leader? Will that leader tell prophet Muhammad that the claim made by the intelligence is true? Obviously, you would know that the reply would never be a positive one.

    There is no response from any Christian leader and none expected because prophet Muhammad (saw) did not seek any confirmation from them nor consulted them.

    Hardly any body knew about this incident at that time except few including his wife and her cousin.





    Regardless of the reply, assume further that prophet Muhammad ends up in contacting so many Christian leaders as well to get a better understanding of this controversy. What will their reaction would be?


    What controversy? There was none,
    Why you keep assuming? put forward some evidence instead.
    And he did not contact any Christian leaders.

    You are making false assumptions without evidence.





    I like to know, based on what reasoning prophet Muhammad came to the conclusion that Allah is the God and Jesus is just a prophet sent by Allah? is it because of the claim made by the intelligence itself? If an intelligence told this to prophet Muhammad, does that mean that the intelligence lied to prophet Muhammad (by telling Jesus is a prophet and Allah is the God)?

    The personal contact with Angle Gabriel and the fact that a Christian scholar confirming it that indeed it was the same same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet Moses hence he needed no further confirmation.

    In fact later on Jewish scholar of Torah by the name of Al-Hosayn ibn Salam whom People considered him a rabbi and who later converted to Islam.
    confirmed the claim of Prophet Muhammad (saw).

    "The Prophet agreed and invited prominent Jews to visit him.
    Then he asked them, “What is the status of Al-Hosayn ibn Salam among you?” They replied, “He is our leader and our rabbi.”

    The Prophet (peace be upon him) asked, “If you come to know that he has accepted Islam, would you accept Islam also?” They said unanimously, “God forbid! He would not accept Islam. May God protect him from accepting Islam.”

    At this point, Abdullah (
    Al-Hosayn) ibn Salam came out from the room and announced: “O, The assembly of Jews! Be conscious of God and accept what Muhammad has brought. By God, you certainly know that he is the Messenger of God and you can find prophecies about him and mention of his name and characteristics in your Torah. I for my part declare that he is the true Messenger of God...”"







    This conflict of beliefs/claims, is a huge problem in Abrahamic religions.
    No such problem exist rather there is difference and commonality among Abrahamic religions, With Islam being the most strict and pure monotheist religion amongst the three.



    Also, imagine the situation if I tell Muslim people and Christian people today that Leonardo is the God. Further, that Allah is not the God and Jesus is not the Son of God either. What will they think of me?)

    If you make such claim I will ask for evidence.
    "Burden of proof lies with the one who makes the claim."

    Now I make a claim that Only God as described in the Noble Quran is the true God i.e. Allah.

    Here is my proof.
    ..

    "Rational, logical argument with scientific evidence for existence of Allah"

    https://www.quora.com/What-makes-Isl...er/Ajazz-Shake




    In prophet Muhammad's case, how did prophet Muhammad come to the conclusion that Allah is the God and Jesus is not the Son of God? And how he came to know that the intelligence was not lying?

    Already answered above
    The fact that whole of Araba converted to Islam means Prophet Muhammad (saw) proved to the people that indeed he was a true prophet.




    Therefore, because of this issue, either we have to say that someone deceived prophet Muhammad or if not we can say that someone has deceived Christian leaders. One of these assumptions has to be true.
    Don't depend on assumptions

    Here is the evidence for Quran as word of God.

    https://www.quora.com/Who-wrote-the-...er/Ajazz-Shake

    Here is evidence for Jesus is not son of God.

    https://ehrmanblog.org/is-the-trinity-in-the-bible/
    https://ehrmanblog.org/tag/son-of-god/



    To fix this issue, let's say that someone says that the Christianity was created by Satan and they were deceived Satan.

    No Muslims claim such thing,
    The true teaching of Jesus (pbuh) were from Allah (swt) later on Christians scholars and church changed and corrupted the teaching of Jesus to suit their own agenda.



    But Allah did not say anything to Christian leaders (till the 7th century and even up to this day, he totally neglected the issue) and instead of fixing the issue, he used prophet Muhammad and worked with him for 24 years (had enough time to fix it) to spread the word about the Quran. By doing so, he made the situation worst since now Christians and Muslim people have a reason to argue and kill each other as well based on religious beliefs. Therefore, if we take this hypothesis to fix the issue, this hypothesis tells us that Allah has no knowledge or an intelligence to resolve human issues, other than creating more and more conflicts or if not, this whole story implies that an intelligence was deceiving prophet Muhammad. How can we explain these controversies? If so, based on what reasoning?
    This is Slippery Slope argument!

    You are making false conclusions because of your lack of understanding of Islam and its teachings.


    If Allah wanted he would have made everybody Muslims.

    "If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed ,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe!” [Noble Quran -10:99]
    So if Allah wants he can fix all the issues that exist on this earth.
    But our life on this earth is meant to be with issues so that we can make choices.

    Because our life on this earth is test and we go through this test by using our free will.

    Verily, We shall test you with some fear, and hunger, and with some loss of wealth, lives, and offspring. So give good news to those who are patient. Those who say, when inflicted by hardship, ‘Verily to Allah we belong, and verily to Him shall we return,’ Upon them is the blessings of Allah and His mercy. And they are the rightly guided.”(Surah Al-Quran 2:155-157)

    I think you need to study Islam properly but you must set aside your confirmation bias.

    Here is something to expand your perspective.


    For what purpose would Allah have created us?

    https://www.quora.com/For-what-purpo...er/Ajazz-Shake

    Why are there so many religions?

    https://www.quora.com/Why-are-there-...er/Ajazz-Shake


    And Allah knows best.

    Have a nice day.

    .
    Last edited by ajazz; 09-28-2021 at 03:26 PM.
    | Likes AabiruSabeel, DanRaleigh liked this post
    chat Quote

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #30
    DanRaleigh's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Other
    Posts
    14
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    5
    Likes Ratio
    8

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    There's only one God, I don't recognize any God other than the One who originated the heavens and the earth, if "their god" is a different one, then it's a lousy fake.

    Dude, you're an old timer on the forums (unless someone else uses the same username) so you should have some background idea of how it works. Don't you find it a ridiculous notion - to even try and convince a sane person that a man is his own co-eternal only begotten son. Same time, same entity, same value, not made, begotten, but co-eternal, come on dude, you're better than that aren't you? Words do have a meaning, don't they?
    I agree with you. When we analyze this situation, we can see that the troubling questions that you and skeptics have as in general about Christianity, the Bible, or Christian religious leaders cannot answer (if God exists, only God can answer). Therefore, if you are not a Christian, you will not agree with certain claims made by Christians and I understand your perspective. But then when a Christian (or a skeptic) tries to make sense of Islam, they have the same issue. For instance, one of the questions that were troubling non-believers is that "how can a sane person thinks that food and stones can greet?" Even if you say that God spoke to Prophet Muhammad and he performed Miracles back then, you can see that none of these help a person who never had these experiences or seen these miracles, to conclude that God was communicating with prophet Muhammad.

    Unless you are born to a family that believes in a specific religion, the majority asks a thousand questions before coming to a conclusion due to the controversies that we see. Such a nature can be seen in human beings.

    If God exists and if he knows that we are looking for answers, why God and angels are silent? (If I want to follow Islam by speaking to an angel, can I do that? If so, I don't have a reason to reject Islam)

    If we can see God or angels, we all can agree that God and angels exist. If so, we don’t have to believe in his existence and angels, we know his existence and the existence of angels. God could have fixed the disbelief issue if needed.

    If we can see heaven, then we can understand the existence of heaven. But we don't have these abilities. God could have solved this issue by creating us with such abilities. God haven't seen this as a solution to disbelieve in him.

    If people from heaven can communicate with us, then also we can understand the existence of heaven. The existence of heaven would be obvious to all of us (I won’t be asking this question if so). Seems like even if we go to heaven, we will not gain such an ability, so parents can educate their children who are on Earth about heaven. Another issue that we as human beings can’t fix, but God hasn't seen this as a fix to resolve the issue related to disbelief.

    If a prophet can live longer (let’s say 1000 years) and if angels are communicating with the prophet, we can still find answers to these troubling questions always. This is a problem related to the system God uses to deliver knowledge to humanity (God can easily fix the issue related to disbelief if needed, but we don't see this).

    If God created this entire universe and all the beings, God can create angels in such a way where they can communicate with religious leaders at least. If so, he could have fixed the issue related to disbelief. But we don’t see this.


    History reports that God and angels was communicating with people quite often in ancient times, but we can see that this communication has also been ended. (God could have fixed the disbelief issue if the communication never ended by giving logical answers)

    If there was no such a last prophet, still God could have fixed the issue related to disbelief. We won't be having these controversies today if so. (He was not taking a logical decision here)

    (It should be obvious to God that people cannot fix this mystery surrounding our religions)

    If you think about all these, you would know that if God wants to fix the issue related to disbelief, he could have fixed it. If someone holds this belief, I totally agree with you. When we analyze all these controversies, how can we still say that God exists and God was behind human experiences?

    chat Quote

  15. #31
    DanRaleigh's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Other
    Posts
    14
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    5
    Likes Ratio
    8

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    Correction: If you think about all these, you would know that if God wants to fix the issue related to disbelief, he could have fixed it. If someone holds this belief, I totally agree with you. When we analyze all these controversies, how can we still say that God exists and God was behind human experiences, since this is a controversial stance. This implies that disbelief is also there in the world due to a decision that was taken by God or how do you explain this controversy?
    chat Quote

  16. #32
    Ümit's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,230
    Threads
    12
    Rep Power
    44
    Rep Ratio
    44
    Likes Ratio
    57

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    Pff Dan, Slowly I do not know what to think about you anymore...I mean...the questions you asked have been answered over and over again...yet, you are still in parrot mode repeating everything over and over again. Is it too difficult for you? or are you trolling us?

    One last time I will try to answer everything...hope you will understand this time.
    Here we go:
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post
    I agree with you. When we analyze this situation, we can see that the troubling questions that you and skeptics have as in general about Christianity, the Bible, or Christian religious leaders cannot answer (if God exists, only God can answer). Therefore, if you are not a Christian, you will not agree with certain claims made by Christians and I understand your perspective. But then when a Christian (or a skeptic) tries to make sense of Islam, they have the same issue. For instance, one of the questions that were troubling non-believers is that "how can a sane person thinks that food and stones can greet?"
    You think we 'Muslim don't belong to the category of "sane person"? neither would we ever think that food and stones can greet. But if the Quraan says so...then we believe. It is a given in the Quraan...so there is no room for argument here.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post

    Even if you say that God spoke to Prophet Muhammad and he performed Miracles back then, you can see that none of these help a person who never had these experiences or seen these miracles, to conclude that God was communicating with prophet Muhammad.
    I gave you a challenge if you remember. From the science point of view, there is no evidence for the existence of God...but there is a Book which has been claimed to be divine...the Quraan...examine its origin...the Author....and your findings will carry you further in your investigations.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post



    Unless you are born to a family that believes in a specific religion, the majority asks a thousand questions before coming to a conclusion due to the controversies that we see. Such a nature can be seen in human beings.
    which is natural because there are a lot of aspects to be learned and understood first, before one can start to believe...it is not that easy. But one crucial part is that one has to be open minded...and to be honest to yourself.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post


    If God exists and if he knows that we are looking for answers, why God and angels are silent? (If I want to follow Islam by speaking to an angel, can I do that? If so, I don't have a reason to reject Islam)
    Because the whole purpose of life is to find your God by yourself...If the existence of God could be proven...then this whole life on Earth would be pointless.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post



    If we can see God or angels, we all can agree that God and angels exist. If so, we don’t have to believe in his existence and angels, we know his existence and the existence of angels. God could have fixed the disbelief issue if needed.
    The whole purpose of life is to find your God by yourself...If the existence of God could be proven...then this whole life on Earth would be pointless.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post


    If we can see heaven, then we can understand the existence of heaven. But we don't have these abilities. God could have solved this issue by creating us with such abilities. God haven't seen this as a solution to disbelieve in him.
    The whole purpose of life is to find your God by yourself...If the existence of God could be proven...then this whole life on Earth would be pointless.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post


    If people from heaven can communicate with us, then also we can understand the existence of heaven. The existence of heaven would be obvious to all of us (I won’t be asking this question if so). Seems like even if we go to heaven, we will not gain such an ability, so parents can educate their children who are on Earth about heaven. Another issue that we as human beings can’t fix, but God hasn't seen this as a fix to resolve the issue related to disbelief.
    The whole purpose of life is to find your God by yourself...If the existence of God could be proven...then this whole life on Earth would be pointless.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post


    If a prophet can live longer (let’s say 1000 years) and if angels are communicating with the prophet, we can still find answers to these troubling questions always. This is a problem related to the system God uses to deliver knowledge to humanity (God can easily fix the issue related to disbelief if needed, but we don't see this).
    The whole purpose of life is to find your God by yourself...If the existence of God could be proven...then this whole life on Earth would be pointless.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post


    If God created this entire universe and all the beings, God can create angels in such a way where they can communicate with religious leaders at least. If so, he could have fixed the issue related to disbelief. But we don’t see this.
    The whole purpose of life is to find your God by yourself...If the existence of God could be proven...then this whole life on Earth would be pointless.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post

    History reports that God and angels was communicating with people quite often in ancient times, but we can see that this communication has also been ended. (God could have fixed the disbelief issue if the communication never ended by giving logical answers)
    The whole purpose of life is to find your God by yourself...If the existence of God could be proven...then this whole life on Earth would be pointless.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post


    If there was no such a last prophet, still God could have fixed the issue related to disbelief. We won't be having these controversies today if so. (He was not taking a logical decision here)
    The whole purpose of life is to find your God by yourself...If the existence of God could be proven...then this whole life on Earth would be pointless.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post

    (It should be obvious to God that people cannot fix this mystery surrounding our religions)
    The whole purpose of life is to find your God by yourself...If the existence of God could be proven...then this whole life on Earth would be pointless.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post

    If you think about all these, you would know that if God wants to fix the issue related to disbelief, he could have fixed it. If someone holds this belief, I totally agree with you. When we analyze all these controversies, how can we still say that God exists and God was behind human experiences?
    These questions show clearly, that you still do not get it. There are a lot of problems in the world. it is not fair. this world has been designed as a test...it is a test, nothing more. it is meant to be unfair...it is meant to not be able to prove the existence of God. It is meant to believe or not to believe...to reject or to have doubts.

    You must investigate...find your answers and get yourself convinced or not...and you have time until your death. Then this test is over.

    God could have created a perfect world instead of this Earth...Fair, no hunger, no sufferings, no pain, no sorrow...oh wait...that already exists...which is heaven.
    God could have created perfect creatures instead of these weak humans...Strong, fast, always obedient, never gets thirsty, or hungry, never gets tempted into doing something wrong, never lies or steals....oh wait...such creatures already exist...which are the angels.

    But he wished to create something else...not as strong and fast as them...lazy, with a free mind...can be obedient or not whenever they like...gets tired fast...gets hungry and thisty...weak humans compared to the ultra powerful angels...

    still humans can have a higher rank, only because we humans have a free will...we CHOOSE to believe...we CHOOSE to be obedient...we CHOOSE to walk on the right path...we might as well not do all that...but we CHOOSE to, out of our free will...That makes us more valuable than the angels...They are nothing more than mindless robots...just doing as the're told...we do that voluntarily.

    The ones that pass this ultimate test are rewarded forever.
    The ones that fail...you get the picture.
    | Likes DanRaleigh, loneseeker liked this post
    chat Quote

  17. #33
    Ümit's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,230
    Threads
    12
    Rep Power
    44
    Rep Ratio
    44
    Likes Ratio
    57

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post
    Correction: If you think about all these, you would know that if God wants to fix the issue related to disbelief, he could have fixed it. If someone holds this belief, I totally agree with you. When we analyze all these controversies, how can we still say that God exists and God was behind human experiences, since this is a controversial stance. This implies that disbelief is also there in the world due to a decision that was taken by God or how do you explain this controversy?
    There is no issue to fix. Read my last post with answers I gave you. There is nothing controversial here. God didn't create anyone inherently good or bad. Everyone who steps foot into this world has a good chance of leaving this Earth as a believer...The test maybe harder or easier depending on how strong the individual is, but is never too difficult...
    It is our own choices that we make, decides whether we pass or fail.
    God happens to know which decisions we are going to make, because God is beyond the grasp of time...but that doesn't change the fact that we are free in our choices...and we make our choices...not God.

    Even if you have faith with the weight of a mustard grain, you are considered as a believer...so you have to try pretty hard to leave as a disbeliever.
    | Likes AabiruSabeel, DanRaleigh liked this post
    chat Quote

  18. #34
    DanRaleigh's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Other
    Posts
    14
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    5
    Likes Ratio
    8

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit View Post
    You think we 'Muslim don't belong to the category of "sane person"? neither would we ever think that food and stones can greet. But if the Quraan says so...then we believe. It is a given in the Quraan...so there is no room for argument here.
    Ümit, I see Muslim people as great people and I have great Muslim friends too and I see Christians and Jewish people in the same way, and then I see there are people in all our countries where they act in troubling ways because of the wrong decisions they make. If you read my reply carefully, you can see that I was only pointing out the back and forth arguments to show the issue that we have been facing. These issues can be found in all our religions.

    format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit View Post
    These questions show clearly, that you still do not get it. There are a lot of problems in the world. it is not fair. this world has been designed as a test...it is a test, nothing more. it is meant to be unfair...it is meant to not be able to prove the existence of God. It is meant to believe or not to believe...to reject or to have doubts.
    I actually did not understand your point of view on certain things. May I know whether you imply that because of the test, God did not want us to understand his existence by giving us the evidence that we need to understand without a doubt?

    Thanks for everyone's replies. Appreciate it.
    chat Quote

  19. Report bad ads?
  20. #35
    Ümit's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,230
    Threads
    12
    Rep Power
    44
    Rep Ratio
    44
    Likes Ratio
    57

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post
    Ümit, I see Muslim people as great people and I have great Muslim friends too and I see Christians and Jewish people in the same way, and then I see there are people in all our countries where they act in troubling ways because of the wrong decisions they make. If you read my reply carefully, you can see that I was only pointing out the back and forth arguments to show the issue that we have been facing. These issues can be found in all our religions.
    No I already understood that. The only thing is, I’ve tried multiple times to tell you, that there is no issue to fix. God made sure that we will never be able to prove His existence in this life. The whole point of this life is realizing that and start believing.
    You have to find God by believing in Him…if evidences existed, there would be no need to believe anymore would it?

    So stop looking for scientific evidences…there isn’t any.
    The only possibility for a science driven person is to investigate the author of the Quraan. Who wrote it? When? And why?

    This will lead to a dead end. Because there is no author of the Quraan.
    How can a book, multiplied by millions cannot have a known author?
    Because God is the Author…maybe that will lead that person to let go and start believing.
    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post

    I actually did not understand your point of view on certain things. May I know whether you imply that because of the test, God did not want us to understand his existence by giving us the evidence that we need to understand without a doubt?

    Thanks for everyone's replies. Appreciate it.
    In that case I am sorry. When I saw you repeating the same questions I got irritated and thought you were ignoring everything…but it didn’t occur to me that you didn’t understand.

    So let’s take a few steps back.

    Do you understand why free will is so important to us?
    That Angels are much more powerful than us…but they are just like robots…they do as commanded and cannot say no.

    We are much weaker…but we obey by choice….we use our free will for the good…that makes us much more valuable than the angels.

    Next point:
    Allah already knowing which choices we are going to make does not affect out free will.

    An example:
    Let us say you have a wide marble run.
    You drill some holes in it at multiple places.
    And then you let a handful of marbles all at the same time.
    Now, the marbles will roll down the track only led by the laws of nature…some bump into each other and change their course…others bump into walls and change their course.
    Some fall though the holes, others will reach the finish.

    Now, let us say you have the ability to repeat the exact same experiment under the exact same conditions…every marble has the exact same spot as in the first experiment…and is being released at the exact same timing.

    Or let us say you step into a time machine and travel back to the start of the experiment.

    But this time you already know which marble will fall though the holes and which won’t.

    However, you knowing this, does not affect the course of the marbles…it does not affect the outcome.

    Now, we are the marbles. None of us is inherently good, or inherently evil. The only difference is, we can steer left or right on our own.

    The marble represents this life. The marbles that reach the finish line are the believers…and the ones that fall through the holes are disbelievers…

    God living outside the grasp of time knows in which direction we are going to steer during our lives, so he knows beforehand which one of us will reach the finish and which one of us won’t…however this does not affect our choice making.

    Oh yes, one other thing…both good and evil…come from God. Evil or bad is also a creation of God…very important to realize that. If there was no evil…we would not have a real choice…which means, we would not have a true free will.

    So evil is necessary to have a free will. It is also a creation of God.

    Ehm…what else can I say…
    God is omnipotent, He knows the outcome…so why is there a need for a test you might ask?
    Yes, that is true…but this test is not for God…it is for us.
    Let us say God created you…and threw you in Hell…without coming to Earth first…would you then not complain? Would you not ask “Why are you punishing me? What have I done wrong?”…of course you would.
    Therefore, you first come to Earth…and make yourself a witness of your own choices.

    Hope it is a little bit clear now…if you still don’t understand…please ask.
    chat Quote

  21. #36
    Eric H's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    uk
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    3,817
    Threads
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    135
    Likes Ratio
    78

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    Greetings and peace be with you Dan.

    format_quote Originally Posted by DanRaleigh View Post
    if God exists.
    The creation of the universe is history. No matter what you or I chooses to believe we can't change history. Either at least One god created the universe; or there is no god; you could be a 100% right or wrong on the toss of a coin. There cannot be a maybe or probable creator god.

    Science cannot prove how the universe came to be purely by natural causes. Science cannot explain how life came from no life purely by natural causes. So if you say there is no God, this is only your belief; you do not have the evidence to back this up. Granted you may have a number of possible and inconclusive theories.

    I am a Christian by the way.

    In the spirit of searching for a greatest meaning of 'One God'
    Eric
    A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.
    chat Quote

  22. #37
    Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,357
    Threads
    150
    Rep Power
    109
    Rep Ratio
    86
    Likes Ratio
    55

    Re: A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?

    Imagine the proof was so solidly undeniable that even trump and biden and Obama and bush and Satan combined - would have credibility concerns over publicly denying it....even though they hated it.....

    Giving them the technical benefit of doubt allows them to reject, and to label themselves separately.


    Does anyone claim to have a more logical option?



    Sūra 26: Shu’arāa, or The Poets
    Verses 227 — Makki; Revealed at Mecca — Sections 11

    ١- طسم ◯
    1. Tā. Sīn. Mīm.
    ٢- تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ ◯
    2. These are Verses of the Book That makes (things) clear.
    ٣-لَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ أَلَّا يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ ◯
    3. It may be thou frettest Thy soul with grief, that they Do not become Believers.
    ٤- إِن نَّشَأْ نُنَزِّلْ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ آيَةً فَظَلَّتْ أَعْنَاقُهُمْ لَهَا خَاضِعِينَ ◯
    4. If (such) were Our Will, We could send down to them From the sky a Sign, To which they would bend Their necks in humility.
    ٥- وَمَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن ذِكْرٍ مِّنَ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ مُحْدَثٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا عَنْهُ مُعْرِضِينَ ◯
    5. But there comes not To them a newly-revealed Message from (God) Most Gracious, But they turn away therefrom.
    ٦- فَقَدْ كَذَّبُوا فَسَيَأْتِيهِمْ أَنبَاءُ مَا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ◯
    6. They have indeed rejected (The Message) : so they will Know soon (enough) the truth Of what they mocked at !
    ٧- أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا إِلَى الْأَرْضِ كَمْ أَنبَتْنَا فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ زَوْجٍ كَرِيمٍ ◯
    7. Do they not look At the earth,—how many Noble things of all kinds We have produced therein ?
    ٨- إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً ۖ وَمَا كَانَ أَكْثَرُهُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ◯
    8. Verily, in this is a Sign : But most of them Do not believe.
    ٩- وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الرَّحِيمُ ◯
    9. And verily, thy Lord Is He, the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 10-02-2021 at 03:48 AM.
    | Likes Eric H, loneseeker liked this post
    A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?




    2dvls74 1 - A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?


    2vw9341 1 - A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?




    chat Quote


  23. Hide
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Hey there! A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. A Fundamental Problem with Abrahamic Religions. How can we resolve this?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Christ in the Three Abrahamic Faiths
    By Ansar Al-'Adl in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 03:21 AM
  2. As there are other Abrahamic religions
    By Darth Ultor in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 06:42 AM
  3. Ancient Abrahamic Prayers
    By Zico in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 05:40 PM
  4. Age of consent in Abrahamic religions
    By kososhahab in forum Clarifications about Islam
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create