× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 3700

Loon Alert

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Loon Alert

Report bad ads?

Brigitte Gabriel’s ACT! for America Draws Crowds with Anti-Muslim Message

I find it surprising how these people become so popular so quickly...
    Loon Alert

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Maryan0's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Loon Alert

I did not know she was Lebanese and such people become popular because there are people who believe in their message. They're just not as vocal about it.
    Salam
    chat Quote

MartyrX's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

She sounds like a wonderful human being. (sarcasm) When I read about these kind of people, it kind of worries me about the future. Especially with the hearings going on with the government.
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is a new dawn for Islam and Muslims insha'Allah the best of dawns.. so of course all kinds of groups are going to crop out of the woodwork.. if we worry about every Tom, Dick and Harry we'll never accomplish our goals.. we should all make our intentions pure to Allah swt and focus, I believe a khilafah rashida is in the horizon for us insha'Allah.. so this will be a great struggle for many a dying 'super-powers' brought on more than anything by the economic collapse... when you have money you can back up your bluff a little.. now they've whittled away their resources and youths on silly wars here and there.. pretty much as described in Suret Al-Anfal verse 36. They'll gain nothing of their colossal effort except absolute misery and their 15 mins of fame..

Loon Alert

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Loon Alert

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX View Post
    She sounds like a wonderful human being. (sarcasm) When I read about these kind of people, it kind of worries me about the future. Especially with the hearings going on with the government.
    There are many people like her in the US and starting to creep into the UK (e.g. Douglas Murrary). All of them are support Israel without question, are linked to numerous thinktanks and complain about Muslims when they get the opportunity to do so.

I'm not sure what they are exactly planning...
    Loon Alert

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

these air-head hatemongers, reminds of the early days of Islam, where although the sahabah radhiallahuanhum received much torture the message of Islam continued....it never has or will become extinguished no matter who says or does what. who would have thought that the mecca/ka'ba of today wouldn't been home to mushrikeen 1400 years ago.

i think its just a matter of patience and sticking to your guns. may allah make us among the steadfast ones.
    Loon Alert

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! Loon Alert Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Loon Alert