× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 13 of 13 visibility 2473

Kony 2012

Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Kony 2012

Report bad ads?

Watch the video, pass it on. Let the world know.

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Kony 2012

There have actually been many criticisms about the organization. Thoughts?
    chat Quote

TrueStranger's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Karin Rika
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I was just watching this few minutes ago. I stopped watching after the the guy said "If only the government (American) knew about kony".

Seriously? The American government doesn't know about Kony? Uganda is too busy sending its troops to Somalia, instead of protecting their own children.

US denies interest in Uganda oil

THE US on Monday denied that its renewed interest in Uganda is a strategy to get hold of the newly found oil in the country.

The US government has announced that it will deploy troops to help Uganda fight the rebels of the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) who are currently in the Central African Republic.

Critics have said that the only reason that America seems to be coming up strongly to offer troops to help in fighting Kony when they did not when he was killing people here was because of the oil.

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/1850...ganda-oil.html
    | Likes Al-Mufarridun liked this post
    Kony 2012

70:28 Lo! the doom of their Lord is that before which none can feel secure
    chat Quote

Jedi_Mindset's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They say that he is one of the biggest war criminals also, which is not true, yes he is one but lets arrest netanyahu and obama first. The west are hypocrites. Especially when you back and arm militia groups also to create havoc in african and middle eastern countries.

Kony 2012 is not about saving children and arrest this war criminal but more interest in ugandian oil.
    Last edited by Jedi_Mindset; 03-10-2012 at 01:03 PM.
    | Likes Abz2000, Scimitar liked this post
    Kony 2012

http://www.youtube.com/user/robinb4life?feature=mhee
    I will not calm down until I will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, I will put my cheek on the ground.
    - Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    wwwislamicboardcom - Kony 2012
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Scimi
    Kony 2012

15noje9 1 - Kony 2012
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger View Post
    I stopped watching after the the guy said "If only the government (American) knew about kony".

Seriously? The American government doesn't know about Kony? Uganda is too busy sending its troops to Somalia, instead of protecting their own children.
    lol obama already was sending troops to uganda in august of 2011 - here:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_en-GBGB467GB467&ix=seb&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=obama+war+africa

Friday war document dump: Obama sends troops to Africa

By Michelle Malkin • October 14, 2011 02:07 PM

All those Occupiers holding their “End the War!” signs better march on over to the White House.
    President Obama just announced he’s sending U.S. troops to central Africa
    to fight something called “the Lord’s Resistance Army.”

The letter to House GOP Speaker John Boehner:
    TEXT OF A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
    TO THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    AND THE PRESIDENT PRO TEMPORE OF THE SENATE

October 14, 2011
    Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President
    .........In furtherance of the Congress’s stated policy, I have authorized
    a small number of combat-equipped U.S. forces to deploy to
    central Africa to provide assistance to regional forces that are
    working toward the removal of Joseph Kony from the battlefield.
    I believe that deploying these U.S. Armed Forces furthers U.S.
    national security interests and foreign policy and will be a
    significant contribution toward counter-LRA efforts in central
    Africa............

I appreciate the support of the Congress in this action.
    Sincerely,
    BARACK OBAMA

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/10/14...ops-to-africa/

seems his attempts to quietly take down the resistance didn't work so they try gathering support for an open invasion.

interesting how they can make a video go viral in order to suit their agenda
    yet all the investigate 9/11 channels and documentaries with 47 million views get swept under the carpet.
    as soon as the lamestream media promotes an item and pretends to be concerned about war crimes, my guard goes up - just as it did with this.
    anyway, here's a breakdown:

http://www.infowars.com/kony-2012-hoax-exposed/

Last edited by Abz2000; 03-13-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post
    Kony 2012

2dvls74 1 - Kony 2012

2vw9341 1 - Kony 2012

chat Quote

'Aleena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But shouldn't we support it? All this doesn't change the fact that children are suffering in Uganda because of Kony.
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Aleena View Post
    But shouldn't we support it? All this doesn't change the fact that children are suffering in Uganda because of Kony.
    it's like getting the wolf to go into the flock and investigate the bad sheep.
    or the fox to investigate the chicken coop.
    the us government has killed thousands of times more civilians than kony could ever dream of.
    and right now, the us is turning a blind eye to and even supporting the zioinst crimes and it's own.
    how can anyone ever trust them to go to a place to "help" people out of the goodness of their hearts?
    they never raise an eyebrow at suffering unless there's some sort of benefit to themselves - or harm to others.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 03-13-2012 at 07:01 AM.
    | Likes marwen, Al-Mufarridun, Jedi_Mindset liked this post
    Kony 2012

2dvls74 1 - Kony 2012

2vw9341 1 - Kony 2012

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So right bro, people who support kony will invite a greater enemy to their country, europeans/americans who enslaved Africa in the first place, stole the resources, placed corrupt governments, arming rebellion groups. And now the USA heard the news about the oil found in Uganda, they're gonna get the oil still by themselves. African countries are still slaves of EU/USA/Israel. They're still colonies. Many African countries are forced to fight the ''war on terror'' in somalia. The african governments don't care about their own people, they only think about the money in their pockets, power and shaking hands with their American masters.
    | Likes Abz2000, Scimitar liked this post
    Kony 2012

I will not calm down until I will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, I will put my cheek on the ground.
    - Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    ILuvAllah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

| Likes Abz2000 liked this post
    chat Quote

'Aleena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    it's like getting the wolf to go into the flock and investigate the bad sheep.
    or the fox to investigate the chicken coop.
    the us government has killed thousands of times more civilians than kony could ever dream of.
    and right now, the us is turning a blind eye to and even supporting the zioinst crimes and it's own.
    how can anyone ever trust them to go to a place to "help" people out of the goodness of their hearts?
    they never raise an eyebrow at suffering unless there's some sort of benefit to themselves - or harm to others.
    That's there.
    But isn't it our apathy, the lack of genuine voices and action that gives them a chance to be the hero?
    chat Quote

Roasted Cashew's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Aleena View Post

I agree whole heatedly. I don't understand why people are getting so sensitive about it. Yea, America is no angel and kills Muslims. So that means if there is an effort being taken by this Satan to help some poor children in Africa, we must speak out against it? That is jealousy and hypocritical. All kids are alike. Kony needs to be captured and punished. Next should be the violent extremists who brainwash kids to commit suicide bombings. Save our kids at least. Anyway, here is a video about Muslim civilians(mostly children) sufferings.

KONY 2012 - An outcry to the Ummah.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AqEoI1-mGs
    Last edited by Roasted Cashew; 03-14-2012 at 04:53 PM.
    Kony 2012

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
    - Stephen Hawking
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ok bro, you will only support the further devastation of uganda, his only oil source will be pumped empty by the bankers. Koney is terrorizing this territory for 20 years, and now suddenly they go speak against it after the oil is found? Bunch of greedy banks man. Uganda will fall in more poverty then it already is.

You are inviting the same enemy who ruined libya, iraq, afghanistan and somalia. We can only go there by ourselves, and not inviting satan USA, a country full with evil and a evil army, a country only can change to good when it gets destroyed or a rude awakening.

Ofcourse i can support the ugandians with dua's but if you want to help go there, but don't invite USA.
    This is not being sensitive just truth, i just can't believe that you want the USA to help them. This is a sign of how weak our ummah is, not trying to sound offensive but just true.

I really agree with you bro's that kony needs to be stopped, but i won't ever vote for a USA invasion, if they do then we can't wait long till ugandian villages are bombed to pieces because of ''suspected' rebels hiding there.
    Last edited by Jedi_Mindset; 03-14-2012 at 05:30 PM.
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post
    Kony 2012

- Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    chat Quote

17. Hide
Hey there! Kony 2012 Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Kony 2012