star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hi... again

Report bad ads?

Hi. Uh, well. I havent really been praying because of the ban in my household and I really don't know what to do. Also, I have lacrosse after school during prayer time. 2 things, my dad really has ignored the whole Islam thing and hasn't brought it up again, and I want to pray and I just don't know how to without being caught (he took my door off of my room) and during lacrosse how can I tell my coach I need to pray and that it isn't an excuse to not practice and stuff? Because I haven't prayed for a while and I want to. I want to be a better Muslim and I can't because of restrictions at my house. Thanks, allah baraka fiki.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    BilalKid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hi... again

u hav no door??
    chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hi... again

Salam alaykum

Can´t you go elsewhere to pray? In home, does your father stands beside of you all the time to guard you don´t pray at all? Doesn´t he sleep at all, watch TV etc.? If yes, seems he doesn´t understand that forcing you to avoid praying only makes you to want it more and more.
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    Hi... again

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Hi... again Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hi... again