star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What is pray?

Report bad ads?

What is pray? Pray is the medium between God (Allah Almighty) and his followers. Because, followers wants to share their problems with their gods and ask for help. We know that Allah Almighty is the only power who can shelter us and help us when we need His shelter but he never minds to help those are asking for help by any earthly god. Allah Almighty listens you from every source we are asking him for help. He love for every human is equivalent to 70 mothers love. That’s why, He never minds to help us whether we ask help directly to him or by any other source.
    | Likes abo mussaab liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: What is pray?

Hey there. Welcome to the forum.

I see from this post you are mildly saying Allah's acceptance of us requesting help through an intermediary? Like Jesus, and the trinity?

In islam, that would be syirk. Totally unacceptable, I'm afraid.

If I were to delve in a but deeper still, even pray has two distinct categories here; one is solat, the physical prayer at the designated times with its rituals and the other is the dua, where we seek His favour through prayer, begging as it were, for His forgiveness and favour.

| Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    What is pray?

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Prayer is the first thing for which a person will be brought to account on the Day of Resurrection:

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) say:
    The first deed for which a person will be brought to account on the Day of Resurrection will be his prayer.
    If it is good then he will have prospered and succeeded, but if it is bad then he will be doomed and have lost.
    If anything is lacking from his obligatory prayers, the Lord will say, ‘Look and see whether My slave did any voluntary prayers, and make up the shortfall in his obligatory prayers from that.’
    Then all his deeds will be dealt with likewise.”
    Narrated by al-Nasaa’i, 465; al-Tirmidhi, 413. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2573.
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by steven28 View Post
    ..... he never minds to help those are asking for help by any earthly god. Allah Almighty listens you from every source we are asking him for help...... That’s why, He never minds to help us whether we ask help directly to him or by any other source.

pl. explain.
    What is pray?

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Search's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman View Post
    pl. explain.
    Allah SWT knows best, sis (and OP, please correct me if I'm mistaken), but I think what OP's trying to say is that Allah listens to every individual's prayer even if that individual is praying through an intermediary like an idol or any some other false god because Allah SWT is extremely loving towards His SWT creation and loves to help His SWT creation.

Which is true, of course.

However, what I would say to OP humbly is that knowing that Allah SWT loves all His SWT creation regardless of whatever religion or creed His SWT creation profess should make us creation more sincere in trying to find out what will please Allah SWT and then follow that (religion) to the best of our ability.

That said, welcome to the board, Steven!
    | Likes LaSorcia liked this post
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! What is pray? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. What is pray?