× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 31 visibility 4226

...nothing. yet everything...

truemuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

whats wrong with me.

why do i feel like this,?

im goin crazy noww!! :enough!:

feels like im goin insaneee!

hell is sso waiting i swear!

*breathes*

i dont even know.

prayer gets worse.

les n less.

ramadan is in like two days

allah keeps and keeps on punishing me with BIG things that make me thnkin suicide

theres NO escape i swear the goddd!! EVEN DEATH TURNS AGAINST MEE!!

so now i just ask for one thing from u and allah....as if he's llistening to ME tho.

DEATH.

and dont feel guilty about it just please do it because it helps me!
    either death....

or i keep living a HELL... see i would tell u but its to big.

marriage.....people...deen....everyone talk the same thing...

just do what i tell u and u WILL be thanked!!

please...

oh yeh im obsessed wit music allll over again.more this time..

"its a thief and a knight to come and grab u, it can creep right beside u and consume u, a disease of the mind, it can control u" (guess)

oh yah and NO "oh whoohee ur back bla bla bla"

coz i told u im not back.

ok well goodbye...

*walks back to hell after leaving a death message*
    Last edited by truemuslim; 08-28-2008 at 05:07 PM.

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    MT2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: ...nothing. yet everything...

Sister, think about those who are in worse situations. What about the poor who struggles to keep himself alive? What about the sick who prays to be able to breathe properly and is thankful to God for whatever he has? The more you bring yourself down, the worse you'll feel. Besides, would you rather struggle during your life praying that Allah (swt) rewards you for your patience or take this gift from God (Your life) away and end up by suffering in this life and the next? Remember the suffering in hellfire is nothing like these worldly difficulties...
    Last edited by MT2; 08-28-2008 at 05:23 PM. Reason: mistake.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

strange...i saw that reply before i posted this thread.

just cmon and do one favor for a sista.
    ONE FAVOR. its non u business of why i want it because u would never know so just do it with no questions and no things else.
    chat Quote

Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim View Post
    strange...i saw that reply before i posted this thread.

just cmon and do one favor for a sista.
    ONE FAVOR. its non u business of why i want it because u would never know so just do it with no questions and no things else.

Yo Tru Muzlima

Waag1? Yeah, so after reading allllllll that, I fail to understand what the favour was..

Please clarify, thankoo.

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    bewildred's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well well, reminds me of that friend I used to have. He told me he no longer prays. I enquired why and he said nonchalantly "I prayed for years and when It proved useless, I stopped"

Dear bro/sis. You sound like you're depressed. The solution is in the holly Quran. When you read it, you'll feel much much better. It won't solve your problems but it will ease the knot in your chest. You can also recite the dua of el karab. You're bewildred but your deen is the lighthouse for wandering boats. As another sister said before, whatever you live, there's much worse than you. So, straight off, regain your spirits and please, stop talking about suicide.

You are the WE of me (Carson McCullers)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ha. same ol LI the "ignore what they tell u just do whatever to completly change everything everyone just said" thing.

did i EVER say my life is worse than them? NO. im just not a strong person and i give up right here right now before it gets into a more horrible place. so NOBODY say that again or i think im gonna ..ah ah ah ah!!

and yh actually for the first time ever i decided to read a bunch of duat on the plane from this cool book my sister in law/cousin gave me , and the plane started to malfunction and right over cardiff (wherever that is). then when i stopped reading it it were back to normal.

when i read quran SOMETHING always stops me...and yet i still do memorize alot of quran.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In this case, you need some serious counselling.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

right and then so do u
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

o did i mention there is this one person in this life that if they die then i wouldnt want to die then but i dont wish death to anyone especially this person because this person unfortunoutly is a person i would gain sins in not respecting...and making dua against
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

With such a temper, how did ya manage not to be killed???? My theory is that the world needs your so smooth personality. Believe me, life would be nothing without your so wise and well-chosen words. Think twice.
    Last edited by bewildred; 08-28-2008 at 06:22 PM.

chat Quote

Muhammad's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

so now i just ask for one thing from u and allah....as if he's llistening to ME tho.
    Astaghfirullah, this is not a good way to speak of Allaah (swt). He is Hearing and Seeing us every single moment, and He Knows everything about us. In fact, learning about the beautiful Names of Allaah (swt) increases our eemaan because they carry powerful meanings. For instance, we know Allaah (swt) is Ar-Razzaaq (the Provider) and this gives one peace of mind about his provision, as nobody can cut your provision except Allaah. Similarly, Allaah is the As-Samee', the All-Hearer, meaning that He hears our du'aa - and if we really believe He is As-Samee', then we will avoid lying and backbiting. Allaah is Al-Haafith, (The Protector) - He protected us in the embryo and He will protect us until we leave this world. So one should put his trust in Allaah and not worry.

This is an example of how understanding the Names of Allaah (swt) gives a person peace of mind and strengthens His eemaan.

Suicide is not an answer, nor is it escape. If we look at what we have prepared for a life that is eternal, then hastening our death is not a wise choice. It would be like flying out of the frying pan into the fire i.e. from one bad thing into something worse. In actuality, there are many blessings that we have, yet we don't realise them. Only until they are taken away will we realise how foolish we have been. Yes, we all feel crazy at times and bad stuff happens, but eemaan goes up and down and it needs renewing. What better time to renew your eemaan than Ramadhan? The Sahaabah used to pray to Allaah to let them live till Ramadhan, and here we have it only days away SubhanAllaah. You might not feel it now, but I'm quite sure you'll feel much better in such a blessed month - make the most of it in whatever way you can.

Even if things don't seem to improve, know that Allaah (swt) will always be there, listening, seeing. Another important point is to realize that the response to a du’aa’ may take different forms: either Allaah will respond and fulfil the desire of the person who made the du’aa’, or He will ward off some evil from him because of the du’aa’, or He will make something good easy for him to attain because of it, or He will save it with Him for him on the Day of Resurrection when he will be most in need of it.

"No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allaah expiates some of his sins for that."

Recorded by Al-Bukhari

chat Quote

M..x's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

right and then so do u
    I'm sorry yeah buh that comes accross as soo like rude. Listen sis, dun't you think this shoulda been posted up in tha advice section? Tha people oly trying to help =)
    chat Quote

SixTen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You are not going crazy, you have gone completly mad. What was you thinking, typing this on a Islamic forum with the nick "truemuslim"? Sure, everyone gets tested, has rough times, but never are you excused from such insulting remarks. You wonder why God doesn't help you, did you ever consider what you did for him? I mean, if you are willing to make such remarks of him, why bother posting here?

And seriously, change your signature, not suitable for LI.
    Last edited by SixTen; 08-28-2008 at 07:08 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i never said i need advice i said i need dua ...that ONE dua i asked for. thats all.
    whatever do it or dont .

i guess life stays the same people dont change. you get no hope nothing good.

i wanna go back to yemen now. [comment removed]
    Last edited by Muhammad; 08-29-2008 at 11:02 AM. Reason: see post below

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I guess that you must have been through some tough stuff to speak like this. Obviously,You lost your faith and your good sense. You don't inspire anger but mere pity. I hope that you'll find peace of mind to see Allah's open doors.

chat Quote

MT2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thank u.
    and to correct u its may allah kill my soul
    Sister, you shouldn't wish for death VV

It is makruh or “disliked” to wish for one’s death, or pray to Allah for it, due to poverty, distress, illness, or the like. The six canonical compilers of hadith narrate on the authority of Anas that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: “Let no one among you wish for death due to any hardship that may befall him. But if one has no other choice, but to do so, one should say: “O Allah! Grant me life as long as life is good for me, and cause me to die when death is better for me.”

The wisdom in the prohibition against wishing for death becomes obvious from a hadith narrated by Umm al-Fadl: “The Prophet, peace be upon him, went to see Al-’Abbas. He found him wishing for death. Thereupon the Prophet said: ‘O Abbas! O Uncle of Allah’s Messenger! Do not wish for death. If you do good and live long, your good deeds will multiply. Then that is better for you. If you are not good and your death is delayed, you may seek Allah’s forgiveness. That is better for you. So do not wish for death’.” (Narrated by Ahmad and Al-Hakim, who says it is sound according to Muslim’s criteria)

http://makkah.wordpress.com/2006/12/...gement-part-2/
    chat Quote

qassy!'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think you need to seek advise, I mean if your thinking about sucide you need serious, help someone who understands your situation better then us.

Sister how old are if you dont mind me asking?
    -
    What do you mean "prayer gets worse", and Allah doesnt only punish you he punishes all of us.
    -
    Sister just because you have an addiction to music, doesnt mean Allah is punishing you, he could be punishing you for other things in life.
    -
    Pray that your addiction to music is stopped Inshallah.

May Allah forgive you of all your sins, Inshallah

Just because you have been through tough times in life, doesnt mean you should feal like this.

well....well....well.............
    chat Quote

Na7lah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Proud LI Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

subhanallah

Learn silence as you have learned speech.
    Speech will guide you, and silence will protect you.
    chat Quote

ayan333's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is definitly not the same sis that i us eto talk to,the one kind enough to teach me arabic..nope..not here

Sis your not crazy,stupid,or anything else you think you are or youve ever been called

i think your jus getting youself worked up..SubhanALLAH sis...say a'othoo billahi mina shadaani rajeem....its notyou its the shaydaan...n weather or not your strong doesnt matter at the moment...dnt let the shadaan win,for that is his goal..if you think ur in "hell" now then do good so you can have garden of blist for all of eternity InshALLAH

believe me we've all been through this...some more serious then others..sis ive had problems,i jus never spoke about it

so therefore you are strong,,strong enough to come on here an let us know..i no i couldnt do it

thats it for now...

if you need someone to talk to you know were to find me InshALLAH

and brothers and sister,lets not be hypacrits here..SubhanALLAH,you calling her insane isnt going to help

and sis i would defenitly encourage you to make some sincer Dua and often repent becasu eyou comments were way out of line,the one were you said about ALLAH (SWA) was ridiculous and trust me you didnt mean i so repent while you can sis

and sucide isnt a escape,if you think your in "hell" now,you defenitly dnt wana while in this situation

May ALLAH (SWA) guide you firmly on the right path to Janatal-Fardows,may ALLAH (SWA) ease your situations and make you and all of us firm Believers.Ameen

Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, Be! and it is.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what happened?

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! ...nothing. yet everything... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. ...nothing. yet everything...