× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 32 visibility 4393

2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.

Tawangar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thumbs up 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.

Report bad ads?

TWO US advisers who were shot dead in the Afghan interior ministry by a colleague had been mocking anti-American protests over the burning of the Koran, a government source has said.
    The description of events behind the withdrawal of all NATO government advisers came as police said a protester was killed and seven US soldiers were wounded in a grenade attack on their base in a sixth day of anti-American protests.
    "The advisers were scolding the protesters and calling them bad names", as they watched videos of demonstrations in Kabul, the source said, requesting anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.
    "They called the Koran a bad book in the presence of the guy. After all this the guy had verbal arguments with the advisers and was threatened by them. He gets angry and shoots them. Eight rounds were fired at them.
    "He then sneaks out and disappears. No one knew about the incident for more than an hour because the room is soundproofed."

Asked about the account of events, a spokesman for NATO's US-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) said: "The investigation is ongoing."
    Government sources said police were hunting for an Afghan intelligence official suspected of killing the two Americans, while the interior ministry confirmed that "the suspect is one of the employees of the ministry and he is at large".
    Local television quoted a source which named the suspect as 25-year-old Abdul Saboor, who had studied in Pakistan and joined the ministry as a driver in 2007 before being promoted.
    The attack came amid anti-US protests over the burning of Korans in an incinerator pit at the Bagram airbase. Taliban insurgents have called on Afghans to kill foreign troops in revenge for the incident, and claimed to have been behind the shooting deaths of the two US advisers.
    NATO, which has a 130,000-strong US-led military force fighting the Taliban insurgency, has advisers throughout the Afghan government but commanding officer General John Allen ordered them all to be withdrawn.
    "Despite being pulled from the ministries, the military advisers remained in contact with ministry personnel," ISAF spokesman Lt Col Jimmie Cummings said.
    "We will not let this incident divide the coalition," he said on ISAF's Twitter feed.
    But analysts said it had plunged relations between Afghans and their Western allies to an all time low.
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/breaking-news/us-advisers-shot-in-afghanistan-mocked-protests-over-burning-of-koran/story-e6freonf-1226282154758
    'Alaykum Salam.
    | Likes جوري, 'Abd Al-Maajid, Abz2000, Crystal liked this post

What is now proved was once only imagined.

wwwislamicboardcom - 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    As far away from civilization as possible
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.

How can one be sure these soldiers are in hell?
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll View Post
    How can one be sure these soldiers are in hell?
    They have gone to their master may they be joined by the rest of their brethren (in hell) insha'Allah.. that's how we know!

الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ الطَّاغُوتِ فَقَاتِلُواْ أَوْلِيَاء الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّ كَيْدَ الشَّيْطَانِ كَانَ ضَعِيفًا

Allatheena amanoo yuqatiloona fee sabeeli Allahi waallatheena kafaroo yuqatiloona fee sabeeli alttaghooti faqatiloo awliyaa alshshaytani inna kayda alshshaytani kana daAAeefan
    4:76 Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.
    Last edited by جوري; 02-28-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    | Likes Abz2000 liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.

chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

news that makes my day.

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Who Am I?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allow me to ruin everyone's moment of glee here. I have to admit that I am a little disheartened by the attitude displayed from some members here. I don't think it is ever appropriate to celebrate anyone's death, even that of an enemy. I think that the true warrior of Islam should respect his/her enemies. Do your duty, and defeat your foes, but don't celebrate your victory or their death. I don't think that's the proper attitude to have.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have to agree.

I was, in fact, disheartened by the celebration displayed by some Americans upon the news releasing the death of Osama. Same difference.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I? View Post

Allow me to ruin everyone's moment of glee here. I have to admit that I am a little disheartened by the attitude displayed from some members here. I don't think it is ever appropriate to celebrate anyone's death, even that of an enemy. I think that the true warrior of Islam should respect his/her enemies. Do your duty, and defeat your foes, but don't celebrate your victory or their death. I don't think that's the proper attitude to have.
    Celebration is good for the morale.. looking forward to more rejoicing insha'Allah!

best,

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have to agree.

I was, in fact, disheartened by the celebration displayed by some Americans upon the news releasing the death of Osama. Same difference.
    Oh, yes. I remember the pictures and videos of college students celebrating when the news was released. Of course, I think that the whole thing was a conspiracy anyway, but those images still disturbed me.

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll View Post

Celebration is good for the morale.. looking forward to more rejoicing insha'Allah!

best,
    Well, you do what you think you must. I may not stand with you, but I won't stand in your way, either.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well, you do what you think you must. I may not stand with you
    I am game with that..

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

disheartened by the celebration displayed by some Americans upon the news releasing the death of Osama. Same difference.
    In what way is it the same-- Usama came to the U.S and pissed on your women and children after murdering them?

best,
    | Likes Ramadhan liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll View Post

In what way is it the same-- Usama came to the U.S and pissed on your women and children after murdering them?

best,
    Well first of all, I think the "assassination" of OBL was a crock. It was faked only to boost Obama's sagging popularity ratings.

That being said, to most Yanks, OBL was the "Great Evil". For years we were told that he attacked our freedoms on 9/11. We were told that he wanted nothing more than the complete destruction of our nation and our way of life. We were conditioned to think that he was our ultimate enemy.

I too think that some of those "celebrations" were probably staged by the government in cooperation with state-run media (CNN, AP, etc). But just the fact that it made the headlines was sickening to me.
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i can't help feeling sorry for them in that they were dumb enough to go to a deceitful war based on total lies.
    but if someone entered and attacked my house and killed some of my brothers and sisters,
    and one of my brothers killed them,
    i'm sure i'd be glad.
    | Likes جوري liked this post

2dvls74 1 - 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.

2vw9341 1 - 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    i can't help feeling sorry for them in that they were dumb enough to go to a deceitful war based on total lies.
    but if someone entered and attacked my house and killed some of my brothers and sisters,
    i'm sure i'd be glad.
    Can't say I'd be "glad". But sometimes a man has to do what he has to do. I wouldn't hesitate, either.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    i'm sure i'd be glad.
    Well, it's like I've said before: "If they hadn't been there, they would still be alive." That about sums up my attitude toward the so-called "War on Terror". As you said, it's all based on lies.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well, it's like I've said before: "If they hadn't been there, they would still be alive." That about sums up my attitude toward the so-called "War on Terror". As you said, it's all based on lies.
    It may be, and there are obviously some strong feelings here. That's all I want: a non-biased absolute truth.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There are no absolutes except Allah! There's however good and bad and if you're not jaded enough to know the difference.
    Look for the real reasons you're occupying more than two, three sovereign nations at a time and ready to gauge in war against one more!

chat Quote

Ramadan90's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I agree with you, it is a . You do not want to wish your worst enemy in the hellfire(Only Allah knows the torture in his hellfire). Some people need to try to resonate if the prophet(P.B.U.H) would think like this and I doubt it. If you want to hate, hate with love.
    | Likes GodIsAll liked this post
    chat Quote

Ramadan90's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^ * I agree with you, it is a despicable behaviour.
    chat Quote

karimium's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I listen to the Joe Rogan podcast, not very Islamic so don't bother checking it out.

But Joe Rogan said he knows quite a few military types (American), who what you might call hardcore patriots, and some of them commented privately that they have a feeling OBL was dead for a long time, they didn't announce it because they needed the public to keep supporting the wot. They just staged the OBL assasination to bring closure because the story was dragging on a bit. Plus OBL served his purpose, and America needed to move on.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yes, i remember the initial fake photos they showed too, it's obvious that they lied and just needed to release a news report at a convenient time when obama's approval ratings and trust in the federal government were shooting down.
    obama's ratings went down to 44 and then shot up to 51, (his highest that whole year of 2011) for a week, then slowly went down again.

here's a vid someone else once posted on the forum, it gives one an idea of how people being pushed over the edge might feel:

Last edited by Abz2000; 02-29-2012 at 11:58 AM.

2dvls74 1 - 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.

2vw9341 1 - 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.