× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 61 visibility 8804

Bad comment on blog re: marriage of Hazrat Aisha

Silver's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Some girl on her blog, claimed that all muslims are pedophiles. I have removed the link from this post, because it will only make her blog more popular. Instead of commenting on the blog, let us refute her claims here on an honest islamic site. Basically the girl claimed that muslims were pedophiles because prophet Muhammad (PBUH) married Aisha when she was only a little girl. The rest is nonsense...I read the comments and none of them really refuted her claims. How would you respond?
    Last edited by Silver; 06-03-2008 at 07:32 PM.

2. Report bad ads?
    AhlaamBella's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    To Allah I belong, and to Him I will return
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Muslims are pedophiles!

OMG! GGGRRR I'm so angry I don't know where to start with her! I know heaps of things to knock back at her but organising them is going to be difficult!

New2BAdLogo 1 - Bad comment on blog re: marriage of Hazrat Aisha
    http://www.lastinglilies.wordpress.com

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Same thing here...but i don't have the time to comment because i have a Molecular biology test tomorrow and i have to study. I am hoping that one of u guys here could comment.

Ali.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

One easy way to respond: Ignore.

It's the internet; plenty of idiots.

Should I seek a source of law other than God, when it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (Qur'an) fully explained? And those whom We have given them the Book know that it has been sent down from the Lord with truth, so be not of those in doubt.
    {6:114}

الصبر
    و
    العلم

6. Report bad ads?
    Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Please check your Reps.

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl

truemuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ali. View Post
    One easy way to respond: Ignore.

It's the internet; plenty of idiots.
    Exactly

all they want is attention.
    The more they see muslims getting mad, the happier they get and more bad stuff they say.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Just edit the first link out, and just ignore them. We know the truth about our religion and we don't need to be taught it by some next people.

brightness_1
    subhanAllah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Doesn't the blog owner have to approve comments before they appear? If so, I doubt anything refuting her claims will make its way there..

alhamdullilah.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I agree you should ignore to a certain extent but shouldn't we encourage the good and forbid the evil?

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

somebody names "Faith" on that had a post, and it got deleted... i think thats what happens to the people who refute...

and look how ignorant those people are! one guy said he's crossing out islam from his list of searching for religion quest. thats so ignorant, coz someone posts lies on the internet and they go believe? What the hell!

Anyway just ignore them...

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't think we should ignore them, we should defend our religion. Did the 1st muslims ignore those who attcked islam? No, they fought...

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim View Post

and look how ignorant those people are! one guy said he's crossing out islam from his list of searching for religion quest. thats so ignorant, coz someone posts lies on the internet and they go believe? What the hell!

Anyway just ignore them...
    I can't ignore it. A person has said they are "crossing out islam from his list of searching for religion quest". We have a duty to set them straight and defedn Islam.

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Or if we don't wanna comment on the blog we can refute such claims here on this thread.

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Let them have the first laugh INSHALLAH WE WILL HAVE THE LAST! AMIN

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But when we fight back, they get bigger, when we lay back, they get ticked off coz we didn't care about how they makin there lies, when we fight back they know that they have officially ticked us off, and they can delete our posts there anyway.

and ameeeen to bro ahmedjunior!
    Inshallah we laugh in the end!!

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim View Post
    But when we fight back, they get bigger, when we lay back, they get ticked off coz we didn't care about how they makin there lies, when we fight back they know that they have officially ticked us off, and they can delete our posts there anyway.

and ameeeen to bro ahmedjunior!
    Inshallah we laugh in the end!!
    Her intention wasn't to annoy us. she wanted to get her opinion out. we need to stop that

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have removed the link, let us refute her claims here. I have to go study now so I won't be posting anything but I hope that u will...

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

asalaam alaikum

A quick, short and sweet response:

For generations after generations through out human history people have been marrying at the age of 9 and 10. By 16 they were old enough to lead an entire battalion! For thousands and thousands of years human beings did not regard early marriages to be hazardous. If early pregnancies were hazardous, surely the human civilisation across the planet and through out the history should have noticed a pattern. Something like that cannot be missed out or ignored for thousands upon thousands of years so easily.

On the other hand contemporary medicine is known to have changed its stance on various issues several times. In the 70s the mothers in England were being told NOT to breastfeed. And now, women who do not breastfeed are looked down on.

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A 9-year old Thai girl gave birth:

The news item is from the New Straits Times, 10/3/2001.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/thai_girl.htm

wwwislamicboardcom - Bad comment on blog re: marriage of Hazrat Aisha

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalaamu alaikum.

In Detail:
    i heard theres a hadith in abi dawud where Aisha herself mentions that a marriage wasn't consummated by arabs until only after a females menses - her menses signifying her adulthood.

How is it possible that someone can have children and be a child? Their logic is confusing and they themselves throughout the different countries in the US, UK and Europe can't agree on a common age for adulthood. Try doing a little bit of research on this, but they differ - ranging from 13 till 18 - So does this mean that having sex in the Netherlands at 15 is peadophilia in the UK? Will anyone who follows the law of one nation be counted as a peadophile in another? Who's truly right?

The answers simple in Islam - if you're able to fulfill the duties of marriage, and are capable of it - then you can get married. However, if it will be harmful [and no-one can bring one shred of evidence that Aa'isha got harmed by her marriage, rather she benefited herself and billions of others in Islam (being in the top 5 narrators of ahadith), aswell as advancing in medicine studies] - which shows that she was perfectly normal and said nothing but good about the Prophet. Whereas a person abused would not praise their abuser willingly.

If someone said that a 9yr old isn't capable of having children or sex;
    I would quote the following fatwa from Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azîz ibn Ahmad Ad-Durayhim:
    As for the possible negative consequences of a man of such a mature age marrying such a young girl, it is patently obvious. The discrepancies in their capabilities, both physically and mentally, could bring about serious differences between the two of them that could lead to the failure of the marriage. This is something that has been seen and is well understood.

Therefore, I would not recommend such a marriage nor would I encourage it.

Moreover, with respect to what we have said about the legal validity of such a marriage, that refers to the validity of the contract itself. As for the effects of the marriage - such as privacy, intimacy and sexual relations - that is another matter entirely. Such things are permitted only if the girl is able to handle such a relationship without any harm whatsoever coming to. Otherwise, it is prohibited. This is because the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "There shall be no harm nor the causing of harm."

It can also be seen in the very conduct of the Prophet (peace be upon him). He did not consummate his marriage with 'A’ishah for a number of years on account of her young age.
    And from the fatwâ committee supervised by Shaykh 'Abdul-Wahhâb At-Turayrî we note:
    The lawfulness of consummating a marriage at such an age is contingent on the maturity of the girl and that no harm would come to her.
    So if any harm would come from it, then it is unlawful i.e. harâm.

Q: So why didn't Islam prohibit such practices that are harmful?

Actually, it did. It would be impossible for Islam to have an explicit prohibition on every dangerous behavior from jumping off a scyscraper to smoking, so Islam has provided a single broad injunction to cover all instances of harm:

The Prophet Muhammad pbuh said,

لا ضرر ولا ضر
    "There is to be no harming, nor reciprocating of harm." (Musnad Ahmad, authenticated by Al-Albânî)
    And Allah knows best.

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Bad comment on blog re: marriage of Hazrat Aisha Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Bad comment on blog re: marriage of Hazrat Aisha