Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yesterday night

Report bad ads?

Asslamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

Yesterday night i was a bit tired then i sleept early and my husband was watching TV , I slept and after 20 minutes i wake up and i find out my heart was beating so much and is like he will stop and i didnt see my husband in the bed then after 15 minutes and drinking a cup of water i become normal hamdollah but i really dont understamd what happen when i was sleeping and wake up could someone explain to me please Jazakaoum ALLAH khairan
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: yesterday night

Your heart was beating fast because your stressing to much sis do you think alot before you sleep? when you are stressing about little things it can cause palpatations and its very scary i got it when i was not eating properly you also get it when you stress and feel fear that something is going to happen.
    yesterday night

ae8iug 1 - yesterday night

wwwislamicboardcom - yesterday night
    chat Quote

A'râf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No comment..

(get much past)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You need a doctor. Where is Skye?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    OmerAsadAllah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allahu A'lam
    chat Quote

Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Arrow Re: yesterday night

format_quote Originally Posted by mariyyah View Post
    Asslamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

Yesterday night i was a bit tired then i sleept early and my husband was watching TV , I slept and after 20 minutes i wake up and i find out my heart was beating so much and is like he will stop and i didnt see my husband in the bed then after 15 minutes and drinking a cup of water i become normal hamdollah but i really dont understamd what happen when i was sleeping and wake up could someone explain to me please Jazakaoum ALLAH khairan
    Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, i am not sure as to why this happened to you but everynight before we sleep we should go to bed with wudu and the angels would then bless us all night long and then Recite tasbih e Fatima (Subhanallah 33 times,Alhamdulillah 34 times and Allahu Akbar 34 times), and then for protection for the evil of jinn we should make dua by by first slightly spitting in our hand without actually spitting out saliva just sort of blow spitting (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) and then recite Surah Ikhlas, Surah Falaq and Surah Naas and then we should then blow on our hands and spread around our body 3 times. We should also recite Ayataul Kursi.

We should also recite the dua of going to sleep which is: Bismikal-lahumma amootu wa-ahya. (‘In Your name O Allah, I live and die.’)

We should then sleep on our right side with our legs slightly bent like in the recovery position. This is scientifically also the BEST way to sleep as is the BEST for circulation because sleeping on the left side means putting weight on our heart whereas there is no weight on our heart of we were to sleep on the right side. Put your right hand underneath your face and sleep in that posotion. It is amazing because i have heard that putting your right hand under your face when sleeping reduces wrinkles on your face because your not sleeping with your face against your pillow which in the long run may cause wrinkles. So women especially should be acting upon this! lol

We should glorify and remember Allah until we fall asleep. All of this is Sunnah and is a means of GREAT reward every single night aswell as protection from evil and if one was to die after doing all of this every night then one should die with imaan (Faith) inshallah!
    Last edited by Hamza Asadullah; 10-31-2009 at 05:20 PM.
    yesterday night

How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Rasema View Post

You need a doctor. Where is Skye?

Wow she's a doctor? O_O
    yesterday night

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

zakirs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sis Its ok don't worry you might be stressing too much as another person said.. Just be calm you are thinking too much .

Did you go to a doctor ? have a checkup of this too when you go !
    yesterday night

______

chat Quote

mariyyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH taala Wabarakatou,

I would like to thank ALLAH SWT first to make me meet you on this beautiful islamic board and thanks all the moderators and thank zakirs and cat eyes and hamza81 for their support and advice

Yes you are right sister cat eyes im so stressing and i dont eat good

Brother hamza81 yes thats the right advice to do zekeer and read quran before sleeping

Brother zakirs yes i visited my doctor last 2 weeks and he said that i have stress

I will try to eat good and to do tassbih and zekeer before sleeping INSHALLAH

I notice something that all my stress start on the weekends only especialy saturday i really dont know why ? ALLAH SWT knows

For the other people who are responding to my topic and taking make out of me i would like to tell them that i left them to ALLAH SWT to deal them Ameen INSHALLAH shame on you as muslims to take make out of my problem is haram
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Pure Imaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's what happens to me as well.... When I wake up my heart starts to beat rapidly. even when I walk for a long period of time or when I finish having a bath to the point where I have to sit down to allow my heart to beat at a normal rate.. I do think alot, at night, in the morning, even when I'm brushing my teeth.. I can't help it, I feel as though I can't control it.. I'm going through a really hard stage of my life, my past is affecting me badly and other things which I rather not discuss and I am having difficulty moving on... I'm sorry sis marriyah becuase you made this thread but I'm just really lost ... I cry everyday
    chat Quote

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I get this feeling as well, lately its been happening a lot, I try to control it by trying to stay calm, but then I start to panic for no reason. Ive read that by reducing your caffine intake and inceasing your calcium and magnesium intake can help.

Does anyone have more info on it. Any doctors here?
    yesterday night

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamou Alaikoum Sister Pure Iman,

Please dont cry and be strong INSHALLAH you will be fine just believe and trust ALLAH SWT and ask ALLAH SWT to cure us INSHALLAH AMEEN , ALLAH SWT is great, I think and also my doctor confirm it is the depression and stress who cause heart problems and probably is not our heart who have a problem but heart musculars can get affected by stress and depression thats why our heart get pinschers and beat rapidly , my doctor gave me depression medicine but honestly i couldnt take it because i want to try to reduce my stress and depression by my self without any medicine i seeing it difficult but better than depression medicine , I hope what i said could help you and please dont cry because we all die with time ajal and not sickness

2 days ago i went to take a shower and the water coming with a big pressure and it heat my head and hair and face and my heart start rating rapidly and i said a3odobiallah minacheytani arrajim then hamdollah i felt ok i had it because i was panic and afraid when the water pressure heat my head so stress and depression and panic are our health enemies and we should be calm down INSHALLAH , ALLAH LOOK AFTER US AND CURE US AND ALL UMMAT SAYYEDINA MOHAMMED SALLA ALLAHO ALAIHI WASSALAM AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AMEEN
    chat Quote

zakirs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

anonymous bro/Sister ,

It could also be a sign of blood pressure.I am not a doctor but my grandmother sometimes gets such problem.Check with your doc.
    yesterday night

______

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

At bro Zakir: Ive already been to the doctor, they couldn't figure out what was wrong. Ive had my blood pressure taken, but at the time my heart was fine, I can't get it beating fast just fo the doctor so they said they don't know.

It's really scaring me now, Im trying my best to be calm, it's like my body has a mind of it's own, and the thing is im not stressed.
    yesterday night

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brother anonymous

Im in the same situation HAMDOLLAH but we should ask only ALLAH SWT to cure us , if your heart beat so fast and you are not stressing doesnt mean that you are not thinking so much and thinking so much is also a part of stress also is your diet good or not because is also an other part of stress and heart problems ALLAH SWT look after us and cure us INSHALLAH and ALL UMMAT SAYYEDINA MOHAMMED SALLA ALLAHO ALAIHI WASSALLAM

An other thing is your teeth fine because they can affect the body as well actually i have plaque tartar on my teeth they make me stress and they up set my heart and my health so check your teeth as well INSHALLAH you will be fine
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well basically when it happened 2me i was awful dizzy. Im a young grl only in my early twenties and i believed i had high blood pressure. My heart was also beating fast when i went 2 the doctor she checked my blood presure, she said i was fine but i believed she was wrong she said it was just aniexty but she could not explain the dizzyness now it happens now and again and just when i was out shopping 3weeks ago i fainted in the store aw man it was so embarassing. Some people told me it was da evil eye lol i couldnt stand up for 2hourz
    yesterday night

ae8iug 1 - yesterday night

wwwislamicboardcom - yesterday night
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asslamou Alaikoum.

These days i feel very sick my heart beat fast and i feel i have no energy on me my teeth gave me pain my angines as well and everyday im complaining from a new sickness i dont know if iam sick or just im making my self sick because iam staying all the time at home , I went to my doctor and he said thats only depression and stress and he gave me medicine but i didnt take it

The problem is my husband is up set because iam complaining everyminutes and he said that he does not need health complaining all the time and thats all i have is wassawassa sometimes i feel is like im enjoying to feel sick sometimes not i really dont know whats happening to me please any help and advice jazakoum ALLAH khairan

Please could you answer my question am i sick or iam just thinking iam sick ?
    chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by mariyyah View Post
    I notice something that all my stress start on the weekends only especialy saturday i really dont know why ? ALLAH SWT knows
    Perhaps you have more free time during the weekend so there's more time for you to think about things that worry you?
    Maybe not consciously, but subconsciously.

another advice that haven't been mentioned by other brothers and sisters is: do regular physical exercise.
    I also used to have same problem, and in fact sometimes I had bad dreams because my heart was palpitating so much.
    physical exercises won't solve things that stress you out, but at least they help in getting rid of extra nervous energy that translates into the palpitating heart, as well as making you healthier.

Also, try to reduce your intake of stimulants, such as caffein. remember that caffein is not only present naturally in coffee but also in cola sodas and tea. Per weight basis, tea contain almost half the amount of caffein in coffee.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamou alaikoum

Sister cat eyes you are right doctors cannot explain whats going on always saying thats only stress and depression but i think in my case iam very afraid lady so if i heard about anybody sick i get sick as well if i heard about any sickness i feel afraid and i feel that iam sick as well it depend of what i hear and thats why iam having a problems with my husband these days because iam complaining all the time from my health and he said thats only wassawassa i really dont know what to do and i think may be my teeth plaque up seting me as well

anyway ALLAH SWT cure us and look after us and all UMMAT SAYYEDINA MOHAMMED SALLAH ALLAHO ALAIHI WASSALLAM AMEEN
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ive tried cuttindg down on caffine. I don't feel stressed or anxoius...Do you think a trip down the doctors is a good idea....Can you get medicine which helps with palpitation?
    yesterday night

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! yesterday night Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. yesterday night