Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My view from Jerusalem

Report bad ads?

Brothers and Sisters.

I live in Jerusalem. I want to make it clear, that I think my childrens futures would be better of under Israeli control. My kids go to very good schools, they learn a lot, because of Israel they will be able to go to college for FREE. Just because we are Muslims and a minority Israel is going to give my kids a FREE COLLEGE. I was very happy at recieving this news.

I have a cousin who was killed in the Gaza Strip! Not by an Israeli, but by his own countrymen. By a Hamas supporter. Hamas and Fatah have spent all of the money that should go to building schools and hospitals to buying bullets. They killed innocent in Gaza, and are out fo control with there hunger for power against eachother. The innocent are the ones who paid the price. My cousin paid the price.

I look at the Gaza Strip, and the West Bank, and I look at the instabability, and how even after Palestine is a country and my people get a country of there own, Fatah and Hamas will continue fighting, and the people who want peace for there children like me will be lost in the cross fire.

I would just like to let you know that I am a Muslim who lives under Israeli control and I am not opressed.

Hate me because I do not go along with your agenda, but I could not care. Call me up when its your kids futures on the line, and call me up when your not just watching this whole conflict from your TV set in England.

When the bullets are flying and they could actually hit YOU. Your opinion changes into a voice for peace.

Regards,

Abdul
    Last edited by abdmez; 08-03-2006 at 04:38 PM.
    My view from Jerusalem

السلام
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I want this to be VERY clear

Most parents do want their children to live in peace. Hopefully your children will see the day that the Holy Land is actually peaceful.
    chat Quote

Dahir's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Board Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wink Re: My view from Jerusalem

I would just like to let you know that I am a Muslim who lives under Israeli control and I am not opressed.
    Only if the warmongers and Hamas-sympathizers knew that!

I know Israel is a good state, its just the few bloodthirsty warmongers who say otherwise and who side with Hezbollah and Hamas.

I pray for you and your family and I hope that one day Palestinians realize that Israel is there to help not occupy!

-Dahir! Supporter of a united and peaceful Israel.
    My view from Jerusalem

"This world is a blank price tag, and whatever value you put on it, is what its worth to you. I have made this world priceless and worthless, so therefore I have placed my value in the afterlife."

An Original Quote from Dahir
    chat Quote

Dawud_uk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: My view from Jerusalem

format_quote Originally Posted by abdmez View Post
    Brothers and Sisters.

I live in Jerusalem. I want to make it clear, that I think my childrens futures would be better of under Israeli control. My kids go to very good schools, they learn a lot, because of Israel they will be able to go to college for FREE. Just because we are Muslims and a minority Israel is going to give my kids a FREE COLLEGE. I was very happy at recieving this news.

I look at the Gaza Strip, and the West Bank, and I look at the instabability, and how even after Palestine is a country and my people get a country of there own, Fatah and Hamas will continue fighting, and the people who want peace for there children like me will be lost in the cross fire.

Hate me because I do not go along with your agenda, but I could not care. Call me up when its your kids futures on the line, and call me up when your not just watching this whole conflict from your TV set in England.

When the bullets are flying and they could actually hit YOU. Your opinion changes into a voice for peace.

Regards,

Abdul

assalaamu alaykum,

i would urge you to look at the works of classical scholars like ibn taymiyyah who made the ruling that the one who lived in and helped the occupation of muslim land by even living there and paying their taxes, even if he professed islam was still a valid target himself for this.

helping the kuffar in their occupation of muslim lands is kufr and may Allah give you guidence because your words in not repented from could land you in the hellfire.

assalaamu alaykum,
    Daw'ud
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As usual, some like to believe you can go to Hell for not agreeing with them.
    chat Quote

Skillganon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Skillganon
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brothers and Sisters.

Regards,

Abdul
    You see that is the problem, it's all about me! me! me!. Aslong as it's about somone else kids or someones else livelihood that got bulldozered their parent beaten up in front of the eyes, get bombed and oppressed that it's all ok. It's I don't mind living under the very goverment or state who is committing crimes against others aslong as they don't commit it against me, and I am compliance towards them.
    My view from Jerusalem

Advertisment:
    MY PERSONAL PAGE

wwwislamicboardcom - My view from Jerusalem atomicth4 1 - My view from Jerusalem atomicth3 1 - My view from Jerusalem
    Atomic Bomb - Mushroom Cloud Cloud Blast from.
    chat Quote

abdmez's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i would urge you to look at the works of classical scholars like ibn taymiyyah who made the ruling that the one who lived in and helped the occupation of muslim land by even living there and paying their taxes, even if he professed islam was still a valid target himself for this.
    I'm sure it is a lot easier to critisize me from "Sheffield, UK"... after all if there is war in the region, who cares? You don't, your families lives aren't in danger.

Don't try to scare me into anything. Islam is a religion of tolerance and peace.

helping the kuffar in their occupation of muslim lands is kufr and may Allah give you guidence because your words in not repented from could land you in the hellfire.
    Allah give you guidance. For it seems you can never be at peace until you see the death of your enemies, and this is a very bad trait to have.

You see that is the problem, it's all about me! me! me!. Aslong as it's about somone else kids or someones else livelihood that got bulldozered their parent beaten up in front of the eyes, get bombed and oppressed that it's all ok. It's I don't mind living under the very goverment or state who is committing crimes against others aslong as they don't commit it against me, and I am compliance towards them.
    It isn't just about me. It's about the welfare of my people. Not the agenda of Iran and Syria and YOUR selfish agenda which want the destruction of Israel.

What is selfish is teaching a kid in the Gaza Strip that the only way he will get to heaven and make something of his life is to be a martyr, or suicide bomber.

There are many ways to declare Jihad, and the word Jihad itself has been hijacked by war loving people.
    Last edited by abdmez; 08-03-2006 at 03:44 PM.
    My view from Jerusalem

السلام
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There are many ways to declare Jihad, and the word Jihad itself has been hijacked by war loving people.
    Very true words.

Sadly people that have never experienced war, tend to glorify it. They tend to see it as a field of honor and loyalty to their beliefs. No matter what the old John Wayne movies say. There is no honor in war. People caught up in bloody conflict, take on the role of savages and their true belifs become over shadowed by the violence of the moment. War fare becames a very dangerous form of lust to many who have never tasted actual combat. It becomes much easier to kill in war then it is to step out and speak for the killing to stop.

One blessing I see of people that call out for war, is it is evident that they have never had to live in it. That is a good indication, that the efforts for peace, where they live, have been successfull.
    My view from Jerusalem

Herman 1 - My view from Jerusalem

chat Quote

ManchesterFolk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Very Nice post Abdul.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Skillganon
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm sure it is a lot easier to critisize me from "Sheffield, UK"... after all if there is war in the region, who cares? You don't, your families lives aren't in danger.

Don't try to scare me into anything. Islam is a religion of tolerance and peace.
    But it is not a religion of stand back and watch your brothers getting opressed, their livilihood get buldozers or sit back and watch as they stick a sword into someone else (it's ok for you to sit back and watch, maybe you feel helpless but siding with them is another thing). It is letigimate to fight back against the oppressors, and their is a clear warning against siding against the opressors.

Allah give you guidance. For it seems you can never be at peace until you see the death of your enemies, and this is a very bad trait to have.
    Not death of people, but death of oppresors and ther Israeli state. Nott people who has not supported this.
    Blame modern warefare, you sould know Israel been using them for a long time.

It isn't just about me. It's about the welfare of my people. Not the agenda of Iran and Syria and YOUR selfish agenda which want the destruction of Israel.
    Exactly, you see it is about you nationalitic view my people, what about your people in Gaza e.t.c and other place who have suffered. Why don't you cry out or demand the Israeli state one so much love to stop, why don't you fight them than?

What is selfish is teaching a kid in the Gaza Strip that the only way he will get to heaven and make something of his life is to be a martyr, or suicide bomber.
    You listen to propaganda?

Do you know the events and condition that leads to this thoughts?
    It easy for all of us to sit back miles away and say blah blah blah, but I gurantee if you was the people who been opressed and humiliated than you will probably have done the samething.

Bro, that is a rediculouse statement, and the statement does not apply in every place and time.

Have You read the Sira of our prophet?
    My view from Jerusalem

Advertisment:
    MY PERSONAL PAGE

wwwislamicboardcom - My view from Jerusalem atomicth4 1 - My view from Jerusalem atomicth3 1 - My view from Jerusalem
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

this is dumb
    I have family in Palestine.

They are Christians And they are opressed by all!

No one cares about them though do they?
    Last edited by ManchesterFolk; 08-03-2006 at 04:28 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Down with Israel!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But it is not a religion of stand back and watch your brothers getting opressed, their livilihood get buldozers or sit back and watch as they stick a sword into someone else (it's ok for you to sit back and watch, maybe you feel helpless but siding with them is another thing). It is letigimate to fight back against the oppressors, and their is a clear warning against siding against the opressors.
    I'm not siding with the opressors because Israel does not opress like your are led to believe. Muslims have full rights here. I actually believe that I have more rights here in Israel than I would in many Arab countries.

Do you know the events and condition that leads to this thoughts?
    It easy for all of us to sit back miles away and say blah blah blah, but I gurantee if you was the people who been opressed and humiliated than you will probably have done the samething.
    Oh please! Israel gave Gaza back and what did the people do? They fought eachother completly embarrasing all of my people. Fatah and Hamas fired at there fellow countrymen! They acted like a bunch of idiots.

They spent money that could have gon to hospitals and schools for Gaza on bullets to kill eachother!

Bro, that is a rediculouse statement, and the statement does not apply in every place and time.

Have You read the Sira of our prophet?

Brother Woodrow does not think what I said is ridiculous. And he is not a war loving person.

Exactly, you see it is about you nationalitic view my people, what about your people in Gaza e.t.c and other place who have suffered. Why don't you cry out or demand the Israeli state one so much love to stop, why don't you fight them than?
    I have family in Gaza and 1 of my cousins died! Not from a Jew or Israeli! From a member of Hamas! He did nothing wrong! He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, as they have turned Gaza until a killing ground for power!!!

Hamas and Fatah act like children killing eachother and my people instead of trying to actualy build something!

I cry out for Hamas and Fatah to stop the pathetic greed they both have and for the first time act in the name of my people! Not there bank accounts!
    My view from Jerusalem

السلام
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm not siding with the opressors because Israel does not opress like your are led to believe. Muslims have full rights here. I actually believe that I have more rights here in Israel than I would in many Arab countries.
    Human Rights watch clearly proves that Israel is an oppressive state. Conditions have worsened as time progresses. Go educate yourself before you generalise.

Oh please! Israel gave Gaza back and what did the people do? They fought eachother completly embarrasing all of my people. Fatah and Hamas fired at there fellow countrymen! They acted like a bunch of idiots.

They spent money that could have gon to hospitals and schools for Gaza on bullets to kill eachother!
    Israelis killed more children and civilians than Hamas/Palestine by tenfold

There is even a law that prohibits Palestinians to sue the IDF for murder of innocent family members.

Its easy to support Israel when they havent yet blown the head of a family member and get away with it.

I have family in Gaza and 1 of my cousins died! Not from a Jew or Israeli! From a member of Hamas! He did nothing wrong! He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, as they have turned Gaza until a killing ground for power!!!

Hamas and Fatah act like children killing eachother and my people instead of trying to actualy build something!
    I have distant counins who have been killed by the IDF. I blame Israel for all problems with Hamas/Fatah. After all, the motives of Hamas are apparent.

I cry out for Hamas and Fatah to stop the pathetic greed they both have and for the first time act in the name of my people! Not there bank accounts!
    Irrelevent and baseless brainwashing propaganda.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Skillganon
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Israel does not oppress, so how do you think they came to power. What are all this so call oppressed people being fighting for. The problem with this statement is, they are not oppressing you but others.
    I have more right here than many arab countries is not an argument for existant of a state that has been opressing other people for years.

Your point is off, I was talking about the suicide bombers here. It suprise me your attention goes straight to Gaza. First ask me what right have a thief to take it in the first place.

They spent money that could have gone to hospitals and schools for Gaza on bullets to kill eachother!
    I agree. They should of spend the bullet on the Zionist army. Or maybe look for long term plan of taking over.

Brother Woodrow does not think what I said is ridiculous. And he is not a war loving person.
    You agree any action should be done according to the Quranand the Sunnah?

[B]I have family in Gaza and 1 of my cousins died! Not from a Jew or Israeli! From a member of Hamas! He did nothing wrong! He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, as they have turned Gaza until a killing ground for power!!!
    That is truly unfortunate, May Allah(swt) have mercy.

I agree, they should get more organized.

I agree, and that they should get more organize and plan for long term removal of Israeli state, (Not the people).
    Last edited by Skillganon; 08-03-2006 at 04:53 PM.
    My view from Jerusalem

Advertisment:
    MY PERSONAL PAGE

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Your point is off, I was talking about the suicide bombers here. It suprise me your attention goes straight to Gaza. First ask me what right have a thief to take it in the first place.
    Gaza was not part of Israel until Arab Nations out of greed decided to destroy Israel. If we just let Israel alone, Islam would be in control of Jerusalem and almost 75% of what is today Israel.

I agree, they should get more organized.
    They should get more organized for peace. Not war. But that won't happen as long as Fatah and Hamas are running the show. They are very corrupt, and don't care for the interest of my people.

Go hope for more War and destruction. After all your kids futures are not on the line in London. Mine are and I will always hope for Peace, not War like you do.
    My view from Jerusalem

السلام
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They should get more organized for peace. Not war. But that won't happen as long as Fatah and Hamas are running the show. They are very corrupt, and don't care for the interest of my people.
    Like Ahmadinejad said, we are organizing for the destriction of the Zionist regime, the REAL solution.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Like Ahmadinejad said, we are organizing for the destriction of the Zionist regime, the REAL solution.
    You sound like such a Nazi when you speak about your "Solution"

http://www.ushmm.org/outreach/fsol.htm

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/index.ph...uleId=10005151

"FINAL SOLUTION"

It remains uncertain as to when the Nazi leadership decided to implement the "Final Solution," the plan to annihilate the Jewish people. The genocide of the Jews was the culmination of a decade of Nazi policy, under the rule of Adolf Hitler.

The persecution and segregation of the Jews was implemented in stages. After the Nazi party achieved power, state-enforced racism resulted in anti-Jewish legislation, boycotts, "Aryanization," and the Kristallnacht ("Night of Broken Glass") pogroms, all of which aimed to systematically isolate the Jews from German society and drive them out of Germany.

After the September 1939 German invasion of Poland (the beginning of World War II), anti-Jewish policy evolved into a comprehensive plan to concentrate and eventually annihilate European Jewry. The Nazis first established ghettos in the Generalgouvernement (a territory in central and eastern Poland in which the Germans established a German civilian government) and the Warthegau (an area of western Poland annexed to Germany). Polish and western European Jews were deported to these ghettos.

After the June 1941 German invasion of the Soviet Union, Einsatzgruppen (mobile killing units) began killing operations aimed at entire Jewish communities. The SS, the elite guard of the Nazi state, soon regarded the mobile killing methods--mainly shooting or gas vans--as inefficient and as a psychological burden on the killers. On July 31, 1941, Hermann Goering authorized Reinhard Heydrich to make preparations for the implementation of a "complete solution of the Jewish question."

In the autumn of 1941, Heinrich Himmler entrusted SS General Odilo Globocnik (SS and police leader for the Lublin District) with the implementation of a plan to systematically murder the Jews of the Generalgouvernement. The code name Aktion Reinhard was eventually given to the plan, after Heydrich (who had been tasked with implementing the "Final Solution" and who was assassinated by Czech partisans in May 1942). Three extermination camps were established in Poland as part of Aktion Reinhard--Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka. Upon arrival at the camps, Jews were sent directly to the gas chambers. Globocnik's assistant, SS Major Hermann Hoefle, was in charge of organizing the deportations to the Aktion Reinhard camps.

The Nazis also gassed Jews at other extermination camps in Poland: Auschwitz-Birkenau (which was the largest camp), Majdanek, and Chelmno. At Majdanek, groups of Jews deemed incapable of work were gassed. At Chelmno, Jews were gassed in mobile gas vans. The Nazis systematically murdered over three million Jews in the extermination camps.

In its entirety, the "Final Solution" called for the murder of the Jews of Europe by gassing, shooting, and other means. Up to six million Jews lost their lives--two-thirds of the Jews living in Europe in 1939.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Nice copy and paste work :P

End of Jews does not equate to end of Zionists.

Better luck next time.....
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I gave you the links to show you it was copy and paste work you moron.

It shows you how you sound like one of Hitlers top guys saying 'final solution'

But then again your probably like the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. Hitlers biggest supporter straight from the Middle East!

wwwislamicboardcom - My view from Jerusalem
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! My view from Jerusalem Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. My view from Jerusalem