× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 38 visibility 5645

9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

2dvls74 1 - 9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu

2vw9341 1 - 9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    User29123's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: 9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu

wow, that is just unbelievable..
    | Likes Abz2000 liked this post
    chat Quote

Periwinkle18's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wow didnt know tht thnks for posting

Allah made everyone different thats what makes them special,so no matter what ppl say just remember you're SPECIAL!!
    "You are with the one you love"
    Nem0
    080411014129621 zpsf15d01de 1 - 9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu

chat Quote

Who Am I?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Let me add some fuel to this fire, eh? There is a theory that 9/11 was a Jewish plot. Apparently there were a lot of Jewish employees that did not report to work that day, perhaps because they were tipped off?

The girl in the video is kind of annoying, though.
    | Likes Periwinkle18, Abz2000 liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Predator's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

9/11 was an inside Job . Any fool can make out my analysing the footage of twin towers and pentagon

Watch these films of Western Scientists and honest Patriots that indisputably confirm that 9/11/2001 was an inside terrorist job by the US Government and the Israeli Mosad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...93991751648213 (9/11 Justice)

9/11: The biggest lie in history! (Part I)
    No human-bodies, no airplane-debris of Boeing 757, and no luggage were found! Also, no noise was either recorded or detected by any ordinary person!

Part II.

Part III.
    Part IV.

Last edited by Predator; 02-29-2012 at 07:21 PM.

When truth is hurled at falsehood , falsehood perishes. because falsehood by its nature is bound to perish [21:18- Holy quran]
    chat Quote

UmmuShaheed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhanallah and all those innocent people died.
    May Allah increase his torment in jahanaam
    Na3latula7i 3aleyk
    | Likes Predator, Abz2000 liked this post

"Surely, with every difficulty there is relief"
    فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرً

Surah Al-Ashrah, ayah 5

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    9/11 was an inside Job . Any fool can make out my analysing the footage of twin towers and pentagon

Watch these films of Western Scientists and honest Patriots that indisputably confirm that 9/11/2001 was an inside terrorist job by the US Government and the Israeli Mosad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...93991751648213 (9/11 Justice)

9/11: The biggest lie in history! (Part I)
    No human-bodies, no airplane-debris of Boeing 757, and no luggage were found! Also, no noise was either recorded or detected by any ordinary person!

Part II.

Part III.
    Part IV.

I have long had my suspicions that 9/11 was an inside job. I used to laugh at and mock those conspiracy theorists who believed it, but now I believe it myself.
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it's obvious and there's proof that they have lied over and over again about the facts on that day and have even destroyed evidence

2dvls74 1 - 9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu

2vw9341 1 - 9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu

chat Quote

ProudMuslimSis's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Can't stand Netanyahu! He is evil.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    joedawun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I? View Post

Let me add some fuel to this fire, eh? There is a theory that 9/11 was a Jewish plot. Apparently there were a lot of Jewish employees that did not report to work that day, perhaps because they were tipped off?
    Really? The Jewish people I knew who worked in the buildings must not have gotten the memo...I wish that they had, I lost 9 family members and friends that day, some of whom were Jewish.

This "theory" does nothing but demonize Jewish people, portraying them as so evil and uncaring that they, as a group, would knowingly allow their coworkers to go to their deaths.

To bring this rubbish up is an insult to the innocent victims, Jewish, Christian and Muslim, who were slaughtered that day. Congrats, you truly have added fuel to the fire...
    Last edited by joedawun; 03-03-2012 at 10:19 AM.
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think there were Jewish people that died. There was a Jewish man who saved a Muslim.

I personally don't know what happened on 9/11. I just advocate for a commission to be set up, to find out what actually happened.
    | Likes Ramadhan liked this post

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by joedawun View Post
    Really? The Jewish people I knew who worked in the buildings must not have gotten the memo...I wish that they had, I lost 9 family members and friends that day, some of whom were Jewish.

This "theory" does nothing but demonize Jewish people, portraying them as so evil and uncaring that they, as a group, would knowingly allow their coworkers to go to their deaths.

To bring this rubbish up is an insult to the innocent victims, Jewish, Christian and Muslim, who were slaughtered that day. Congrats, you truly have added fuel to the fire...
    Heh. I didn't make the theory up. It's been out there for a while. I didn't even say whether or not I think that it was true. I just said there's a theory out there.

Don't shoot the messenger, dude...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I? View Post
    Heh. I didn't make the theory up. It's been out there for a while. I didn't even say whether or not I think that it was true. I just said there's a theory out there.

Don't shoot the messenger, dude...
    Sorry to hurt your feelings for being a mere "messenger," dude...

Unfortunately, I've heard this theory before and do not credit you as it's originator. However, since you did advance this theory as being relevant to this topic, then you get the fallout from it's presentation.

I am personally offended by this theory because I know it is untrue from personal experience. Perhaps you might do a little research and find lists of the people killed at WTC. I'm sure that you'll find plenty of Jewish names.
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It is about how far up in the Masonic pyramid your seat.. they don't mind sacrificing their own..for what it reaps after financially and of loss of lives.
    you should look at the financial gains, bush, Gulliani and the big cockroach silverstein made of this deal.. yup a deal and in fact you should be outraged and calling for an independent panel to investigate. I too lost a Muslim friend who was an accountant frankly you should be outraged!
    | Likes MustafaMc liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - 9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sorry to hurt your feelings for being a mere "messenger," dude...

Unfortunately, I've heard this theory before and do not credit you as it's originator. However, since you did advance this theory as being relevant to this topic, then you get the fallout from it's presentation.

I am personally offended by this theory because I know it is untrue from personal experience. Perhaps you might do a little research and find lists of the people killed at WTC. I'm sure that you'll find plenty of Jewish names.
    Oh, not a problem at all, man. You were fair enough in your response. I have no complaints.

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll View Post
    It is about how far up in the Masonic pyramid your seat.. they don't mind sacrificing their own..for what it reaps after financially and of loss of lives.
    you should look at the financial gains, bush, Gulliani and the big cockroach silverstein made of this deal.. yup a deal and in fact you should be outraged and calling for an independent panel to investigate. I too lost a Muslim friend who was an accountant frankly you should be outraged!
    This. Masons = Illuminati.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll View Post
    I am sad & sorry for the loss of your friend

My outrage is for everyone killed that day (and since that day fwiw). Hence my need to respond to the "theory" presented by Who Am I.
    chat Quote

Abdul-Raouf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    cageprisoners.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am not commenting/replying to the OP or anything related to the event mentioned in this thread.

Basic/General comment..

We have heard... many news ..as to how humans act/do evil... in many different ways... And you cant get to a conclusion unless proved with credible evidences...by a credible authority.

In my country... i have heard plenty of news .. of one section of people/caste .. kill/burn/beat to death the members of the same caste and create evidences in such a way that.. it helps them to put the blame on some other sect/caste people.. to trigger violence... and favourism for their sect. The truth was revealed with credible evidences.. by good hearted police/judicial officials.

One of the world famous event - Human landing on Moon - which was Broadcasted Live on TVs 40yrs ago - But still many believe.. that US just did it that time to gain the upperhand/super power favourism at that time..

Our bad luck that..US was not interested in landing humans in moon or broadcasting live events from moon.. after the early seventies. Else there wud have been football matches played in Moon...and we wud be watching live.. why not ? US can do it even now... but only if some one is challenging it.

Poor world...So thats how it is ...certain things are hard to believe unless proved by a credible judge with supportive credible evidents.....But even if proved..still there will be people ..who dont want to believe it.

May ALLAH guide us to Truth... Ameen !!
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My outrage is for everyone killed that day (and since that day fwiw). Hence my need to respond to the "theory" presented by Who Am I.
    It was terrible and the backlash that happened afterwards which cost millions their lives is also equally terrible. I am really beyond damage control to frank anger because things keep coming out that I feel demand better transparency and an appropriate investigation. I don't take lightly the loss of that many lives.. It is disgusting how we're so desensitized to death here, there everywhere .. it is human lives and future we're speaking of yet we continue like those character in the Edgar Allan Poe tale the Masque of the Red Death.. like it just won't happen to us, it won't touch our lives in anyway we're just intellectualizing spectators. Well believe me we're not.. just a matter of who can stand to gain financially, and politically out of it.
    | Likes joedawun liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - 9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I apologize if what I said caused feelings that were better off left buried.

I will exit this thread, stage left.

I return you to your ranting and conspiracy theories...
    Last edited by Who Am I?; 03-04-2012 at 12:04 AM.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    MustafaMc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am personally offended by this theory because I know it is untrue from personal experience.
    I am personally interested in what proof you have from personal experience that the official story is absolutely true and completely explains the explosive collapse of WTC1 & 2 and the implosive collapse of WTC7.
    | Likes جوري, Abu Zainab, Abz2000, Who Am I? liked this post
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! 9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. 9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu