× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 33 visibility 4219

NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Like I said we will have the last laugh when we watch them burn and rot in Hell

83:34-36 But on this Day the Believers will laugh at the Unbelievers, On high couches, gazing. Are not the disbelievers paid for what they used to do?

33 43 1 - NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy

proper Nazi's they've turned out to be

33 43 1 - NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy

wonder why those don't make TV like the concocted Osama tapes they show yearly.. Oh right, israelis are gods chosen..
    indeed to be the manure of the earth

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy

Masuma's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    kutsalgizemler.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

These filthy maggots! This is atrocious! Oh Allah! Destroy Israel!

6. Report bad ads?
    glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have watched 3 minutes worth of people cheering, shouting and waving the flag of Israel - but without being able to understand their chants or read their banners I cannot even tell what this is about.

It could be a football event or the arrival of a celebrity for all I know.
    Is there actually anybody here who can confirm that these people are really 'celebrating the deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy' as the video title claims?

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeah there dose not seem to be any evidence that there celebrating what happened to the aid workers how ever it would not surprise me if they were celebrating it

ae8iug 1 - NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy

wwwislamicboardcom - NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't know either, cat eyes.
    I am just aware how easy it is to get influenced by what the media wants us to think and feel - so I am trying hard to look for hard evidence (if possible from different sources), before I make up my mind.

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    I have watched 3 minutes worth of people cheering, shouting and waving the flag of Israel - but without being able to understand their chants or read their banners I cannot even tell what this is about.

It could be a football event or the arrival of a celebrity for all I know.
    Is there actually anybody here who can confirm that these people are really 'celebrating the deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy' as the video title claims?
    Really? since when did the arrival of celebrities or winning a football match cause zionists to celebrate outside the Turkish embassy?

Here this should help

Demonstrations of support for IDF held across Israel

"We held a huge demonstration in Beersheba, one of the most apathetic campuses in Israel, and we shook it out of its lethargy. We also held impressive demonstrations in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and in Haifa, and one in front of the Turkish embassy. People on campus are motivated to participate. Another demonstration will be held tomorrow (Thursday) in Tel Aviv University, and a demonstration is planned in Haifa to take place at sea, under the title 'We're all navy'."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...897846,00.html
    nice try but playing it innocent and remaining blind to the facts is not gonna help

I request hebrew speaking members to translate what was written on those banners

www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brother aadil, I am not claiming that those demonstrations have not taken place.
    I am simply saying that from the footage alone I cannot tell what the purpose and the intention of the gathering is.

The article you posted does much to support the validity of the video footage.

A translation of the writing on the banners and the chanting would be helpful too - but I am not sure that we have any Hebrew speakers amongst us.

Peace

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think boaz is? there definately is a arab isreali sister here who speaks hebrew

www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

shuraimfan4lyf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77 View Post

Like I said we will have the last laugh when we watch them burn and rot in Hell

83:34-36 But on this Day the Believers will laugh at the Unbelievers, On high couches, gazing. Are not the disbelievers paid for what they used to do?
    Indeed they will rot in hell for eternity inshaAllah..may Allah torch Israel to pieces.
    format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ View Post
    wonder why those don't make TV like the concocted Osama tapes they show yearly.. Oh right, israelis are gods chosen..
    indeed to be the manure of the earth
    I am sure 90% of the tapes are fabricated, cause they never release the full audio or video.
    format_quote Originally Posted by An33za View Post
    These filthy maggots! This is atrocious! Oh Allah! Destroy Israel!
    Ameen!

Then how can you avoid the punishment, if you disbelieve, on a Day that will make the children grey-headed?
    Sura Al-Muzzammil 73:17

"Cant forget my mothers love and mercy...her love was a tonic for me..." -Sheikh Saud As-Shuraim

LI Oldskool

brightness_1
    kutsalgizemler.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't know either, cat eyes.
    I am just aware how easy it is to get influenced by what the media wants us to think and feel - so I am trying hard to look for hard evidence (if possible from different sources), before I make up my mind.
    My sweet sis glo You are right that it is so easy to get influenced by what media wants us to think and for that reason, you should not believe in any word which the Western News channels speak, until and unless you confirm the news yourself to be true.

We Muslims don't give in to deceiving innocent people with false news.

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thank you for your kind words An33za.

I think it is very important to try to get as near to the truth as we can.
    It may not be possible to find out the complete truth - because all media coverage has a certain bias, I don't think that can be avoided completely.
    The way I try to get to the truth is to find and read as much coverage as I can find, from as many different sources as possible. If I read different accounts and views of the same event, I have to assume that the truth lies somewhere amongst them.

However, I don't think that it is just the Western media which may try to influence its readers/viewers by skewing the truth or omitting certain information.
    I think it would be naive to believe that Western news channels always lie and Islamic news channels always speak the truth ... instead I believe that both have a tendency to present news items in a way which would sway their viewers towards their own beliefs, values and thoughts ...

Peace

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

From the Jerusalem Blog site there is another one schedualed for tonight. In fact it may be taking place as I post this.

Israeli Protest In Front Of The Turkish Embassy Tonight

Following recent events at sea, and especially Turkey’s reaction to these events, many Israeli groups are coming together in protest against the attacks on the IDF and its conduct.

One such demonstration is set to take place tonight in front of the Turkish Embassy in Tel-Aviv, for those intersted details in Hebrew are below.

הערב יום חמישי 3/6/2010 19.00

רח’ הירקון 202 ת”א , שגרירות טורקיה

ההפגנה מיועדת לכל מי שחפץ להגיע בכדי לתמוך בצה”ל ההפגנה בשיתוף מלא עם אוהדי בית”ר שיגיעו בהמוניהם בכדי לתמוך בצה”ל במדינה, ובכדי למחות כנגד התנהלות חברי כנסת מסויימים וכמו כן נגד מדינות שבלשון המעטה לא עושות טוב עם מדינת ישראל, ההפגנה לא רק של אוהדי בית”ר, ההפגנה הזאת מיועדת לכל מי שמעוניין להגיע לתמוך בחיילי צה”ל.
    ולהגיד לממשלת טורקיה ולארדואן התככן – עד כאן

ההפגנה אומנם אורגנה ע”י אירגוני אוהדי בית”ר ירושלים-אך נועדה לכל עם ישראל

SOURCE

My Hebrew is very poor but from the few words I recognize I get this from the Hebrew:

It is requesting the Beitar football club, after todays game, to meet in front of the Turkish Embassy and show support for the Israeli Army.

Herman 1 - NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    kutsalgizemler.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

@ Brother Woodrow:
    Brother, is there anything in world that you don't know?! You know Hebrew too??? And Arabic as well? MashAllah!

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post

My Hebrew is very poor but from the few words I recognize I get this from the Hebrew:

It is requesting the Beitar football club, after todays game, to meet in front of the Turkish Embassy and show support for the Israeli Army.
    I love your sense of humour, Woodrow. That made me laugh!

Peace

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I love your sense of humour, Woodrow. That made me laugh!
    He's not joking

google translation:
    Evening Thursday, 06/03/2010 19:00

Hayarkon 202 Tel Aviv, Embassy of Turkey

The demonstration is designed for anyone who desires to protest the IDF to support full cooperation with the Beitar fans arrive in droves to support the army in the country, to protest against the conduct of some Knesset members as well as against the states say the least do not do well with the State of Israel, the demonstration did not Beitar fans only, this demonstration is designed for anyone who wants to support the soldiers.
    Erdogan say wily Turkish government - so far

Although the demonstration was organized by the Organization Beitar Jerusalem fans - but with Israel is intended to

www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh!

I thought it was a joke - referring to my earlier statement that 'it could be a football event for all I know'.

Sorry, Woodrow!
    (I still like your sense of humour though!)

Peace

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by An33za View Post
    @ Brother Woodrow:
    Brother, is there anything in world that you don't know?! You know Hebrew too??? And Arabic as well? MashAllah!
    Hebrew is very similar to Arabic. If you replace the Hebrew words with the Arabic Equivalent letters You can read about 80% of the Hebrew. Prior to the development of a separate Arabic Alphabet, Arabic was often written with Hebrew characters. The Hebrew alphabet is nearly identical to the Arabic alphabet as far as names and pronunciation of the letters go. It is the shape of the letters that differ.

Aramaic after Arabic is the language I would like to one day master I still have a long way to go before I can say I have mastered Arabic, my Arabic is badly corrupted with dialectal slang. A person fluent in Aramaic can also read and write Arabic and Hebrew with ease, the language is a combination of both. Aramaic is written and read using the Arabic Alphabet, the Hebrew alphabet the Aramaic alphabet, the Phoenician Alphabet or any combination of the 3 alphabets.

Herman 1 - NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh!

I thought it was a joke - referring to my earlier statement that 'it could be a football event for all I know'.

Sorry, Woodrow!
    (I still like your sense of humour though!)
    I can understand why it looked like a joke. I myself saw the humor in it before I posted, I was hoping nobody else would.

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy