star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question movies

Report bad ads?

Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakartu, my dearest brothers and sisters,

I need some advice please about movies, I am wondering which movies are ok to watch, I like action and non pgs, but I thinking these maybe not allowed for me nowadays, so I been watching cartoon movies like ice age and shrek!!! But I am not sure if I should be watching these, I also like fantasy films like hulk and narnia, but am not sure if I should be watching these either.

On another entertainment issue, I am wondering about television on the whole, I try to stick with documentaries, is ok to watch crime ones, they have music in them as does all media and I am thinking is ok to watch them at all. I am allowed entertainment isnt it, what is good entertainment?

I understand that Islam is a easy religion to adhere to, and should not be difficult on me. Please bare in mind that I am not looking for ways to forget my religion as I often thinking of Allah, and do dhikr even when watching tv.

Sorry for the ramble, I could go on but I wont, I leave that for my next post inshAllah

I would be interested to hear your feedback please come with references to back up any authentic evidence or advise. cheers me dears JazaakAllahuKhairen

2. Report bad ads?
    cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: movies

when i want to know something such as this i always ask my teacher because people on a forum will give all sorts of different answers so if i were you id get a scholars advice on this one even though there is few good brothers and sisters with alot of knowledge but not all of them don't care that its actually a fatwa they are giving. i myself am addicted to action movies i blame my brothers for it i think from the age of 10 ive seen almost every action movie anyway now i just stick to peace t.v
    movies

ae8iug 1 - movies

wwwislamicboardcom - movies

mahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There's no point going around telling people to get Scholars advice on everything, if scholars were that easy to come by and talk to for matters like this then I doubt this forum would even be how it is today

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i dont go around telling everybody to get scholars advice id give support to people but i do not gives fatwa's so if you have not got anything good to say do not post at all :rolleyes:
    movies

ae8iug 1 - movies

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

why don't you use your head what if somebody told him it is allowed and others told him its not thats my point that is why i told him to speak with scholar ive seen it alot on this forum people confusing the op because so much non muslims here also advise
    movies

ae8iug 1 - movies

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Here is the answer from IslamQA: http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/85232/
    movies

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)

9. Hide
Hey there! movies Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. movies