Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lips

Report bad ads?

Asalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh

i hope everybody is having a good ramadan, heres what im suffering from

A swollen soar lip...I think its a cold soar but it is soo hideously Huge my entire bottom lip is sagging and weighing me down its soo big that when i look down i can see it so im doubting it

dr says its a cold soar and prescribed me something that was very costly i went ahead and got it because ive never seen a cold soar like it so i decided its worth whatever cost they can throw my way

and than i came to the realization that its with allahs will that i have this and its only with Allah's will that it goes a way make dua for me please

i dont know what the heck it is...i feel like somebody is casting their evil eye on me and really i dont even see a reason to but i believe in evil eye its scary

I dont know what else i can do Dr is telling me its nothing and it will go away and to give it a few days but here i am two days in and its like getting bigger and bigger at times i think its gonna explode ( yes thats how dang big it is)

what to do (maybe this belongs in the counsiling place Sorry if this is misplaced)
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    *charisma*'s Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    #AlwaysInMyDuas
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Lips

Assalamu Alaikum

i dont know what the heck it is...i feel like somebody is casting their evil eye on me and really i dont even see a reason to but i believe in evil eye its scary
    Read the last three surahs in the Quran, and that should inshallah keep any evil away from you.

I dont know what else i can do Dr is telling me its nothing and it will go away and to give it a few days but here i am two days in and its like getting bigger and bigger at times i think its gonna explode ( yes thats how dang big it is)
    Have patience, and if it explodes it probably won't hurt as much or be as big as it is now lol. May Allah grant you shifaa sis

fi aman Allah
    w'salaam
    Lips

D e a t h

is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

the hardest
    of all things before it
    chat Quote

Hawa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol i've had a cold sore on my upper lip for the past three days, it's horrible and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere.
    You should always read the last 3 sura's of the Quran before you leave your house, as for the cold sore, we'll both just have to wait and see...
    Lips

It is Allah, except Whom there is no God; the King, the Pure, the Giver of Peace, the Bestower of Safety, the Protector, the Most Honourable, the Compeller, the Proud; Purity is to Allah from all what they ascribe as partners (to Him)! Al-Quran 59:23
    chat Quote

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

put vaseline on n dis sort o ointment dat i got at hme may hlp...but since im at skul im nt much o a hlp...but do try vaseline

Lips

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    DaNgErOuS MiNdS's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think it happend because you're fasting they tend to get dry, dont stress it'll get better Insha'Allah. Just be carefull with t he utensils or glass you use.

A swollen soar lip...I think its a cold soar but it is soo hideously Huge my entire bottom lip is sagging and weighing me down its soo big that when i look down i can see it so im doubting it
    weighing you down??? common stop making it worse for yourself lol must be pretty big if you can see it when you look down though...be positive!!!!!

BTW Can you say 'BBBBbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....'
    Last edited by DaNgErOuS MiNdS; 10-12-2006 at 09:21 AM.
    Lips

Take a Visit

Madarak 1 - LipsWe'll make you dizzy
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Read the last three surahs in the Quran, and that should inshallah keep any evil away from you.

Yeh, and surah fatiha - the first surah in the Qur'an.
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! Lips Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Lips