× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 11 of 11 visibility 4100

I've done wrong

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've done wrong

Report bad ads?

I have done wrong. I have committed zina with a boy who I have been with for two years. It was a per maritial relationship. When we met istikhara was done and it came out successful.

Problem is I know the relationship would of Been blessed if we married ASAP after meeting but I wanted to get to know him better n wanted to be financially stable as I didn't want to live with inlaws. Throughout relationship he was emotionally abusive and after over a year it got to me so bad I started to become abusive back. Now it's all a mess he thinks I'm a bad person we have broken up and I had hopes to get married after ramadhan.

I know I have done wrong, but I wanna go by Islamic way now n get married but he hates me and it's too little too late.

I just need to know something; if Allah wills it will we marry!?or should I just give up hope now ?
    I've done wrong

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Salahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I've done wrong

I've done wrong

“Who said that guidance requires there to be someone accompanying you"
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam Sis

U must worry more about the sin and not about the marriage .
    pl. offer ur sincere repentance to Allah for commiting a major sin and don't repeat the mistake.

may Allah forgives & grants what is best for u .

Allah accept the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards; to them will Allah turn in Mercy: For Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #17)
    Last edited by Muslim Woman; 07-02-2011 at 01:06 AM.
    I've done wrong

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    I have done wrong. I have committed zina with a boy who I have been with for two years. It was a per maritial relationship. When we met istikhara was done and it came out successful.

Problem is I know the relationship would of Been blessed if we married ASAP after meeting but I wanted to get to know him better n wanted to be financially stable as I didn't want to live with inlaws. Throughout relationship he was emotionally abusive and after over a year it got to me so bad I started to become abusive back. Now it's all a mess he thinks I'm a bad person we have broken up and I had hopes to get married after ramadhan.

I know I have done wrong, but I wanna go by Islamic way now n get married but he hates me and it's too little too late.

I just need to know something; if Allah wills it will we marry!?or should I just give up hope now ?
    Assalamu'alaikum, my sister.

Let me ask you : Are you pregnant now ?

Don't worry to answer, no one knows who you are. And my advice is depend on your answer.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Ali Mujahidin's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    SaifulLah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post

If Allah wills it, there is nothing anyone can do to change it. Problem is how do we know if it is Allah's will. First and foremost, whatever Allah intends to be the best for us cannot be in conflict with the teachings of Islam. That's the basic guideline.

I suggest that the first thing to do is to get back on the true path of Islam. Pronto! Go down on your knees and cry out to Allah - I mean really cry complete with falling tears - to forgive you for all your sins. Then beg Allah to give you the strength to stay strong and steady on the true path of Islam.

After you have straightened out your relationship with Allah, then you can work on straightening out your relationship with other human beings. I beg Allah to inspire some sisters who are near to where you are irl to help you in this time of need. Myself, from this far away, I can only dua for you.

Whatever you do, do not ever ever consider running away from Islam. Islam is the only solution. Anything else are just nebulous shadows of the truth. WaLLahu aklam.
    I've done wrong

Faith is believing what you cannot see.
    http://areesalaam.com Islam from the viewpoint of a layman
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I feel bad to a point it brings tears to my eyes.
    my duas have more a less always come true, So i am a true believer, i prayed my heart and soul to meet a nice muslim man and i did but i was so scared of marriage as he was slightly abusive and just wanted time to see if we would work out even though istikhara came out positive.

everytime we committed zina we broke up which i know why. but this time he thinks im cheating on him which im not and doesnt want to know me anymore.

its all just a mess, and nope not pregnant.
    I've done wrong

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan View Post
    If Allah wills it, there is nothing anyone can do to change it. Problem is how do we know if it is Allah's will. First and foremost, whatever Allah intends to be the best for us cannot be in conflict with the teachings of Islam. That's the basic guideline.

can you explain this further?
    I've done wrong

chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam,

I think you should move one.
    I've done wrong

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

Salahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We all make mistakes its part of being human, the important thing is to learn from our mistakes and not make them again.
    I've done wrong

“Who said that guidance requires there to be someone accompanying you"
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Can I asked the thread 2 b closed please?
    Best advice for me has been stated, and all my answers can be gained from our lord above,

Jzk
    I've done wrong

chat Quote

Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Repent, May Allah swt forgive you and set your affairs in life in order ameen.
    I've done wrong

Learn Patience from Asiyah, Loyalty from Khadijah, Sincerity from Aisha and Steadfastness from Fatima.

chat Quote

15. Hide
Hey there! I've done wrong Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I've done wrong