star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lebanon; YES - Israel; NO

Report bad ads?

Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbullah in Lebanon has rejected Bush's call for the militia to disarm that drew the response from Bush that Hezbollah will remain a US designated "terrorist" organization.

"I'm holding on to the weapons of the resistance because I think the resistance ... is the best formula to protect Lebanon and to deter any Israeli aggression," Nasrallah said in a live interview with Hizbollah's al-Manar
    television.

Nasrallah made clear Hizbollah's weapons would be used only against Israel and not internally in Lebanon, which was torn by a 1975-90 civil war, and called again for dialogue between the various political groups in Lebanon.

He spoke Wednesday in response to Bush’s concern for ‘saving Israeli-skin’, who said Hezbollah could play a political role in Lebanon if it disarmed and supported the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    SpaceFalcon2001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Lebanon; YES - Israel; NO

Confused as always Hash, they are worried about "Israel aggression" when Lebanon has been trashed into ruins by Syria for many years now.

سلام
    الله اكبر
    لا إله إلا الله
    أمّة إسرائيل حيّه
    هذا أرضي و بلدي
    chat Quote

root's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
    These islamic resistance movements will never disarm, and they will never be crushed. May allah azzawajjal help and strenghten them.

A car bomb has wounded at least 11 people in a predominantly Christian suburb in the Lebanese capital Beirut

wonder who is behind this attempt to destabalise this region, It don't sound like they need protecting from Israel but with the "Enemy Within".......
    chat Quote

root's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hash -

This car bomb so called 'allegley perpetrated by muslims', that you are talking
    Nobody has alleged that as far as I am aware, nobody has admitted responsibility.

You people hate and moan at the islamic resistance. Would there be a need for Hamas if the palestians were not robbed of their county, their homes
    Hamas as far as I am aware are being very political & peaceful in it's handling of Syria, and if I am correct have been guaging the size of support for Syria, terrorism is a tactic employed by the minority who claim questionable majority status.

Please don't get overheated with me or I will simply dis-enguage from this thread.

You mentioned Iraq, which until recently (and it's not a great situation) were also ruled by a minority group. I am merely asking "Who" does one suspect and why, for I suspect it's to escalate tensions to further destable the Middle East. Wether you support this or not I don't care for much, I do care for a valid reason why the world should be dragged into a 3rd world war that you cannot win. This point is only Valid if taken in a political sense, and is under the Political banner that I stand on in asking this question.

A Question: If all Syrians voted freely in a "Referendum". Stating, "Do you want Syria to leave & have a free election. Or, do you want Syria to stay and have free elections.
    Last edited by root; 03-19-2005 at 06:38 PM.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Link's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by SpaceFalcon2001
    Confused as always Hash, they are worried about "Israel aggression" when Lebanon has been trashed into ruins by Syria for many years now.
    it is very unlikely that Isreal would ever come back to face the likes of hizbullah after the wopping they got from them

the only one confused is u, u think the whole world should remember a holocaust but u are allowd to the same to other people and anyone speaking against u is racist
    Last edited by Ansar Al-'Adl; 03-20-2005 at 01:10 AM.
    chat Quote

yoshiyahu's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by SpaceFalcon2001
    SF2K, it's one thing to passionately disagree with a person, but don't stoop to the level of personal insults.

سلام - שלום
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Would there be a need for Hamas if the palestians were not robbed of their county, their homes, their life?
    Would Israel have continued to exist, had the Arab countries not persecuted those Jews who lived in the Arab world after it's formation?

BTW, there never was a country of Palestine. There have always been people living in the regions known collectively as Israel and Palestine today, but no country called Palestine. If there was, please tell me who its first leader was, and when it was founded.

سلام - שלום
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Link
    it is very unlikely that Isreal would ever come back to face the likes of hizbullah after the wopping they got from them
    If Abbas doesn't control the muderer's organization known as hizbullah there won't be any more hizbullah in a year or two.

سلام - שלום
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by yoshiyahu
    If Abbas doesn't control the muderer's organization known as hizbullah there won't be any more hizbullah in a year or two.
    u come to oppresse the people, heros rise and wop your blood thirsty over quiped no-heart no-shame soldiers, and they are the called murder organization :confused:

And God's curse be upon the supporters of Israel
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And btw, who do u think is gonna fight them, US ran away too, they withdrew and even cancelled air strikes - do u remember the reason?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And yet they STILL win... jsmile009 - Lebanon; YES - Israel; NO

سلام
    الله اكبر
    لا إله إلا الله
    أمّة إسرائيل حيّه
    هذا أرضي و بلدي
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And whoever said that hizbolla is a murders orgainzation, they need to get their ideas right. How can you call these resistance fighters who are fighting the injustice and oppression, and protecting the innocent, 'murderers'?
    Like the Taliban eh? The Al-Qida Network? They're resistance fighters too. jsmile032 - Lebanon; YES - Israel; NO

سلام
    الله اكبر
    لا إله إلا الله
    أمّة إسرائيل حيّه
    هذا أرضي و بلدي
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Jewel of LI
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I want to remind everyone again, that when we discuss issues like this we don't need insults and phrases like

format_quote Originally Posted by link
    u come to oppresse the people, heros rise and wop your blood thirsty over quiped no-heart no-shame soldiers, and they are the called murder organization
    Now you are blaming Yoshiyahu for these events?! This is ludicrous. Yoshiyahu has not oppressed anyone, and I have much respect for him.

Let's refer to these groups as they should be referred to. Its not "us" versus "you".

Thank you for your co-operation.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
    "Surely I was sent to perfect the qualities of righteous character" [Musnad Ahmad, Muwatta Mâlik]

Visit Ansâr Al-'Adl's personal page HERE.
    Excellent resources on Islam listed HERE.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thank You, Ansar.

For the record, 1) I do not support the Israeli govt in all it's actions - I think there must be many reforms in it. 2) I do support a Jewish presense in Israel.

u come to oppresse the people, heros rise and wop your blood thirsty over quiped no-heart no-shame soldiers, and they are the called murder organization
    With the exception of one person, all of my friends who live in Israel live their because their parents and/or grandparents' lives were endangered, their properties confiscated, and their bank accounts frozen. Why did that happen? Just because they were (Karaite) Jews. They were perfectly content to live where they were, before they were kicked out of their homes in Egypt. They loved it there.

And yes, I do condemn any suicide bombing. If a Jew were to do it I would condemn it as well. It is a sickening combination of homicide and suicide.

سلام - שלום
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Talliban:
    Islamic scholars who established the islamic law in a war torn savaged country, enduring momentary peace and harmony in this region until the Kaffir invaded.
    You shame all Muslims with your words. You defend Terrorists who kill Muslims just as easily as you defend Terrorists who kill Israelis.

سلام
    الله اكبر
    لا إله إلا الله
    أمّة إسرائيل حيّه
    هذا أرضي و بلدي
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yoshimutu, you support a jewish presence in Isreal, so you support robbing a nation and living on their land? The illegal state of Isreal is the land of Palestine and belongs to the Palestinians, so how can you support state terroism against a innocent people robbed of their land, home, lives and families. By supporting the jewsih presence in 'Isreal' you are supporting all these things. Think about that.
    Leaving your political ranting aside, (which, btw, I could make the same comparison of Palestine), since when did Jews living in a place suddently equate with murder? (I think you should be careful in your words, as I had friends who were murdered by suicide bombers - friends whose families were forced out of their homes in EGYPT, their lives endangered, and their properties and moneys - the very reason they fled to Israel. I am trying to be reasonable with you.)

سلام - שלום
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Space Falcon,

Talliban:
    Islamic scholars who established the islamic law in a war torn savaged country, enduring momentary peace and harmony in this region until the Kaffir invaded.

Al-Qaeda:
    (If they really exist, or maybe a boogey man to justify the war on islam)

Response to the war on islam, defend the islamic land and defend the muslims who are being persected, oppressed, slaughterd by the Zionist/US alliance.

The ends don't justify the means. Murderous regimes and terrorism are NEVER permissible.

سلام - שלום
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Jewel of LI
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Talliban:
    Hash, we already dealt with this issue. Both I and brother Kadafi showed you that the Taliban were an excessive regime. They were Deoban Sufis. Whenever it comes to a discussion on these points you keep quiet and then you keep chanting these names in front of non-muslims and give them the wrong impression.

http://www.islamdenouncesterrorism.com

"Surely I was sent to perfect the qualities of righteous character" [Musnad Ahmad, Muwatta Mâlik]

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Jewel of LI
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ansar what the hell are you chatting about, please explain.
    Not if you don't follow the Islamic ettiquettes of being polite in discussion. That is no way to ask for someone's view.

Forget this label, they were muslims, maybe you should drop your dividing the muslim ummah and drop these labels.
    Do you support Saddam Hussein? Do you think he was a muslim, even though his actions were unislamic?

Abide by the rules of the qur'aan and the sunnah and have only islam on your head.
    And if they don't follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah? i.e. like the Taliban?

And when i run away? I am staning here, for as longs as you want, lets discuss this. I never and will never run away from defending my muslims and refuting the statements and opinions of the west imposed on muslims living in the west.
    Okay, I'm glad you are here. Don't go anywhere. I am going to give you my evidence that the Taliban were flawed and I want you to answer with POINTS.

but first tell me, should we support Saddam Hussein?

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Jewel of LI
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So you agree that we should condemn and ostracize unislamic elements even though they may be muslims, like Saddam.

If I show you the mistakes of the Taliban, you will accept that we should not support them, right?

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Lebanon; YES - Israel; NO Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Lebanon; YES - Israel; NO