× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 48 visibility 5103

Exercising

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exercising

Report bad ads?

Anybody here crazy about bodybuilding?
    cus i love it i train hard 4 times week i try to eat healthy 6 small meals a day but i can't cook so most of my meals are bread with something inside:,i have about 1 good meal thats when my mother cooks,i gotta learn how to cook to keep feeding nutrients to those muscles
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Exercising

lol bro bodybuilding is cool.
    chat Quote

truemuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol my brother in yemen is like obsessed wit body building he took it at school in the u.s. (here) but went to yemen and we got poles outside so he jumps and does chin-ups ...alot... and since we dont have anything in our HOUSE there he takes his..heavy heavy heaaaaaavy bookbag and excersises wit it..lol.

i used to not want him to be strong...(hits me too much...even when fake hitting it hurtsss soooo baad) buuut now i dont mind cuz he half way around the world from me..MUAHAHAHAHAH...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim View Post
    lol my brother in yemen is like obsessed wit body building he took it at school in the u.s. (here) but went to yemen and we got poles outside so he jumps and does chin-ups ...alot... and since we dont have anything in our HOUSE there he takes his..heavy heavy heaaaaaavy bookbag and excersises wit it..lol.

i used to not want him to be strong...(hits me too much...even when fake hitting it hurtsss soooo baad) buuut now i dont mind cuz he half way around the world from me..MUAHAHAHAHAH...
    chin-ups are cool one of the best bodybuilding exercise and yeah i hit my sisters playfully sometimes just to put my new muscle and strength gains to da test lol but ive stopped now so thats good
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior View Post
    chin-ups are cool one of the best bodybuilding exercise and yeah i hit my sisters playfully sometimes just to put my new muscle and strength gains to da test lol but ive stopped now so thats good
    lol yeah and even more challenging was in the eid al adha lol we bought a sheep 3 days before and everytime we go outside it tries to hit us, lol and it was on a rope so it had a limit (thank god) and my bro goes outside and everytime he goes up and down the sheep goes and hits em lol i just sit there laughin but then he forces me to try it just to torture me wit the nightmare (sheep) lol.

at least u stopped
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol yeah and even more challenging was in the eid al adha lol we bought a sheep 3 days before and everytime we go outside it tries to hit us, lol and it was on a rope so it had a limit (thank god) and my bro goes outside and everytime he goes up and down the sheep goes and hits em lol i just sit there laughin but then he forces me to try it just to torture me wit the nightmare (sheep) lol.

at least u stopped
    yeah lol i had a similar experience but it was a goat with horns and it headbutted me and that killed!!, i think bodybuilding is great and should be done by both men and women
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ HAHAHAHAHHA LOOL LOL (yes i am laughin AT u...jk) lol yeah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ HAHAHAHAHHA LOOL LOL (yes i am laughin AT u...jk) lol yeah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ I WAS KIDDIN... i thought i already said that...

EDIT: I did already say that!
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeah i know i was only playin around being silly as usual,so what ur fav sport i love football/soccer playin it watchin it everything
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ lol yeah i kno... anyway... i like football (AMERICAN ONE not the england version) and soccor ... superbowl was on sunday and daaaang we powned!! hahahahaha...hahahahaha..oh and..hahahahaha..ok im done
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i hate american football too boring and don't understand the rules the only thing i know is quarterback wait even that i dont kno
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smile Re: Exercising

lol... u from london aintu... i wudnt be surprised everyone (almost everyone) here is from somewhere in the UK....hmp
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

we're TAKING OVER HAHAHAHAH, UK is not a bad place ya knaw!
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i kno... ur so evil u lil ukers... anyway im getting off topic aint i.. back on topic....

umm...wait lemme make something up...

SWEAT.. yeah thats on topic... ppl sweat when it hot or when they excersise in bodybuilding...i kno its so cool isnt it... ok thats not on topic...

PUNCHING BAG (SO ON TOPIC) we gotta speed bag and a punching bag downstairs... when im mad its soooo fun hittin the speed bag... yeaaahhh punchin bag is cool..too bad they both next to the xbox 360 so i cant resist..lol. my bro was in wrestling...then try out for basketball but he had low grdes so they didnt accept him same thing wit football..then he just did boxing (I SWEAR IT WAS A LIVING HEEEELLLLLL!!!!!) and now he gone MUAHAHA GON GON GON GON GONE!!!!!!!!!!

ur turn
    chat Quote

Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i kno... ur so evil u lil ukers... anyway im getting off topic aint i.. back on topic....

umm...wait lemme make something up...

SWEAT.. yeah thats on topic... ppl sweat when it hot or when they excersise in bodybuilding...i kno its so cool isnt it... ok thats not on topic...

PUNCHING BAG (SO ON TOPIC) we gotta speed bag and a punching bag downstairs... when im mad its soooo fun hittin the speed bag... yeaaahhh punchin bag is cool..too bad they both next to the xbox 360 so i cant resist..lol. my bro was in wrestling...then try out for basketball but he had low grdes so they didnt accept him same thing wit football..then he just did boxing (I SWEAR IT WAS A LIVING HEEEELLLLLL!!!!!) and now he gone MUAHAHA GON GON GON GON GONE!!!!!!!!!!

ur turn
    I want a punch bag sooo bad!, right now I have my little sister, but shes too squishy,

Sports...erm,

I have muscles, I think..

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
    Exercising

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

my main concern with my bodybuilding is its hard to have 5 or 6 meals a day specially on college days ahhh!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ HAHAHA LOL U SURE IT AINT JUSS FAAT!! AHAHAAHAHA (yes i do laugh at everyone *cough* woops i meant WITH everyone..) lol i trade ur sis wit my faaaat lil bro... he fun to beat up..lol
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior View Post
    my main concern with my bodybuilding is its hard to have 5 or 6 meals a day specially on college days ahhh!

oh get over it... jk.. just eat something yummy like pizza and u stay full the rest of the day
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ive tried having the good old greasy ,cheap pizza from the takeaway but to sickening after 2 slices
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Exercising Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Exercising